Shaligram.com is one of the leading website which deals in very high quality and rare Shaligrams, Rudrakshas, Meteorite Shilas and other religious and Puja items. We are also manufacturers of very high grade temples and Hindu Idols of Makarana Marble of different sizes. Makrana Marble is very rare white milky stone and great wonders of world like Taj Mahal was also built with this stone is one to its credit. The quality of Makrana Marble stone is one of the best stones in the world as it retains a high grade polish for a very long time.There is an evidenced of few renowned ancient monuments were built from this stone many centuries earlier. The idols made up of Makrana Marble has great significance. These idols always shines and remain new even after decades. The polish of this stone does'nt fade at all and the in the Puranas also it is mentioned that the Murtis and temples made up of Makrana Marble are extremely good and blesses the devotee with immense wealth, extreme protection and peaceful environment. The 'Pranpratisthit Murtis are actual live Murties and bestow the devotee with longitivity, protection against sudden accidents and thefts. The wishes of the devotees are fulfilled and all members in the family where the temple and idols of Makrana Marble is placed are always successful in their endeavors.
The Taj Mahal made up of Makrana Marble is one of the seven wonders of the world, a mausoleum located in Agra, India, that was built under Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan in memory of his favorite wife, Mumtaz Mahal. The Taj Mahal (also "the Taj") is considered the finest example of Mughal architecture, a style that combines elements from Persian, Turkish, Indian, and Islamic architectural styles. UNESCO declared Tajmahal as "the jewel of Muslim art in India and one of the universally admired masterpieces of the world's heritage." The Taj Mahal and and the Victoria Memorial in Kolkata are the rare examples of acrhetecturial monuments made up of very beautiful and milky white rare stone called as Makrana Marble.
Makrana is a town in the Nagaur district of Indian state of Rajasthan. Makrana is famous for the white marble mined from the mines around it. Makrana is a small town, but it has plenty of marble outcrops. Makrana has various mining ranges, popularly known as Doongri, Ulodi, Saabwali, Gulabi, Kumari, Neharkhan, Matabhar, Matabhar kumari, Chuck doongri, Chosira etc. Doongri, Saabwali, Ulodi, Chosira and Neharkhan are famous for white marble, whereas Ulodi is famous for Albeto Marble. Makrana marble is a metamorphic rock. This rare stone is only found in India.
Cautions devotees should take and why Shaligram.com is the best supplier of Makrana Marble Murtis/ Idols and Temples:
1. The devotees may please be careful of spurious white marble idols and temples sold in the name of the Makrana marble. These pious things should always be purchased from a very reputed store or very trustworthy website.
2. The fake sellers generally dont mention the cost of the idols or temple, and depending upon the paying capacity of the devotee, they charge the donations accordingly.
3. The fake sellers get the broken and rejected pieces of Murtis and temples at a very low cost and repair them by some glue/ white powder and sell them at a very less price or sometimes at the high price also. These broken murtis and temples are not auspicious to be kept in the Altar or Puja room and brings bad luck and miseries to the devotees.
4. The packing of the Murtis /idols and temples is to be done by a professional team which is well conversed with packing of intricate Idols and Temples. Any small damage during the transportation can render a big, costly and very beautiful idol unfit for worship. At Shaligram.com we take every minutest precaution for packing and ensure that the idol or temples does not suffer any damage during transit even if handled not perfectly.
5. The packing material weight generally equals the weight of the idol or temple and yet the shipping charges are very less. We have two modes of Shipping. One by air thro Fedex or UPS which takes 2 days and the other mode is by ship which takes 10 to 12 days time and it is much cheaper also.
6. At Shaligram.com along with the Murtis/ idols and temples various decorative items for idols like Mukuts, exotic imitation and real jewellery for the idols, beautiful designer cloths, Shankhs etc. are given which are ideally suited for the particular Murti as per the size of the Murti. These beautiful decoratives are very cost effective and ideally sized as per the requirement of the Murtis/ Idols/ temples.
7. We are very flexible for the colours the devotees want to choose. We use very high quality paint which does not comeout or fades away even if the Murtis /Idols are given bathing daily.
8. We have a free replacement policy for each idol or temple. Any Murti or temple can be replaced with in 15 days of receipt of item.
9. All the murtis/Idols displayed below are available in various sizes starting from 1 feet, 1.25 feet, 1.5 feet, 2 feet, 2.5 feet, 3 feet etc. and even bigger sizes can be made on specific order.
Note: The devotees are requested to confirm shipping charges before placing orders of Statues, Idols & Temples.
So Devotees please go ahead and choose the best temple and idols for your Altar or Puja room.