Origins and Symbolism of 21 Mukhi Rudraksha
The 21 Mukhi Rudraksha, also known as the "Ekavishati Mukhi Rudraksha," derives its name from the Sanskrit term "Mukhi," which means "face" or "facet." It is believed to be one of the rarest and most powerful Rudraksha beads, and its origins can be traced back to the ancient Hindu scriptures and mythologies. The 21 Mukhi Rudraksha is associated with Lord Kuber, the Hindu deity of wealth, abundance, and material prosperity. Lord Kuber is revered as the guardian of material wealth and the treasurer of the gods. The 21 faces of this sacred bead are said to represent the blessings and abundance bestowed by Lord Kuber upon its wearer.
Significance and Benefits of 21 Mukhi Bead
The 21 Mukhi Rudraksha is believed to possess numerous spiritual and material benefits. Some of the significant advantages associated with this divine bead include:
Wealth and Prosperity:
The 21 Mukhi Rudraksha is highly revered for attracting wealth, abundance, and financial prosperity. It is believed to remove obstacles and bestow the blessings of Lord Kuber upon its wearer, facilitating material growth and success.
Spirituality and Inner Awakening:
This Rudraksha is renowned for its ability to deepen ones spiritual practice and foster inner awakening. It is said to awaken the divine consciousness within, leading to spiritual growth, heightened intuition, and a greater connection with the divine.
Protection and Healing:
The 21 Mukhi Rudraksha is believed to possess strong protective energies, shielding its wearer from negative influences, evil eye, and psychic attacks. It is also associated with physical and emotional healing, promoting overall well-being and balance.
Confidence and Leadership:
Wearing the 21 Mukhi Rudraksha is believed to enhance ones confidence, leadership qualities, and decision-making abilities. It is said to instill a sense of fearlessness, assertiveness, and charisma, empowering individuals to overcome challenges and achieve success in their endeavors.
This sacred bead is thought to promote harmonious relationships, both personal and professional. It is believed to attract positive energy, remove conflicts, and foster understanding and cooperation among individuals.
Wearing and Energizing the 21 Mukhi Rudraksha
To experience the full benefits of the 21 Mukhi Rudraksha, it is essential to wear it with proper rituals and energize it regularly. Choose a genuine and authentic 21 Mukhi Rudraksha from a trusted source. Look for a well-defined bead with clear and distinct Mukhis (faces). Before wearing the Rudraksha, it is recommended to cleanse it by soaking it overnight in water mixed with a few drops of sacred Ganga water or unboiled cows milk. Then, rinse it with clean water.
As per Shastra
।। ॐ यक्षराजाय विद्महे वैश्रवणाय् धीमहि तन्नो कुबेर प्रचोदयात् ।।
We meditate on Kuber, the king of the Yakshas, and the son of Vishravan. May he grant us wealth and prosperity.
Essence of Twenty One Mukhi Rudraksha
Lord Kubera bestows his blessings on the 21 Mukhi Rudraksha. Lord Kubera is regarded as the keeper of the Gods treasures and their treasurer. Thus, it is believed that whomever wears a 21 Mukhi Rudraksha will be blessed with plenty of prosperity. He not only gets it, but he also keeps it for his future generations. Wearer has access to all of lifes material goods. This bead shields the wearer from any negative energy or legal complications. This rare Rudrakshas wearer is immune to any tantric or evil eye effects. Finance is governed by Kubera, a Yaksha, a Dikpal, and a Demi-God. Even Goddess Mahalaxmi will not bestow her blessing on anyone without his permission and cooperation, hence they are crucial. Kubera is constantly blessed by Lord Shiva. Because of this, he is occasionally referred to as Ishaan Mitra.
Who should wear the Twenty One Mukhi Rudraksha
It is common knowledge that people who make a lot of money are often the target of jealous looks. Even if their good fortune is the product of good Karma, these folks are plagued with jealousy and evil eye. These folks gain advantages from wearing the 21 Mukhi Rudraksha, a powerful and extremely uncommon bead.
The monarch of Alkapuri, also known as the city of diamonds and riches, blesses the 21 Mukhi Rudraksha. The Yaksharaja Kubera is him. This Rudraksha regulates the negative impacts of Venus. This bead attracts immense wealth, which the user elegantly keeps. Additionally, he enjoys unfathomable good fortune. He receives all the comforts of life while being protected from all threats.
Lord Kubera - The ruler of Alkapuri
Kubera finally opened his eyes after a protracted penance. He could not stand the blazing brilliance of Lord Shivas glorious body. He was subsequently given the ability to perceive the divine light by Lord Shiva. Kubera looked intently at the beautiful Goddess. His wide-eyed stare enraged the Goddess, who then removed one of his eyes. He was blessed by Lord Shiva, who intervened and declared that he was in command of the treasury and wealth. He was given the position of Alkapuris ruler.
Rules for Wearing and How to Maintain your Rudraksha
- Rudraksha should ideally be cleaned with water and oiled once a month with almond oil using a gentle brush.
- The following day, recite "Om Namah Shivaye" before donning the mala.
- While having sex and when visiting cemeteries, take off your Rudraksha mala.
- The Rudraksha Mala should be taken off while consuming non-vegetarian food and alcohol, and then put back on later, according to Shaligram Shala. However, our scriptures also emphasize that they are completely permissible to wear at all times.
- Rudraksha can be worn by women, and it is up to them whether or not to take the mala off when they are menstruating. According to our teachings, there are no such limitations, hence women can wear rudrakshas carefree.
- Touch the Rudraksha Mala to a Shiva Ling and say "Om Namah Shivaye" 11 times to activate it. Try to do a Rudrabhishek of the Rudraksha whenever you can.
- Try to avoid donning someone elses Rudraksha mala, and keep a separate mala for Japa and for wearing.
Difference between Nepali Rudraksha beads and Indonesian Rudraksha beads
The Rudraksha beads from Nepal are larger. They have a texture that improves their appearance and are primarily dark brown in colour. The beads have a rich brown colour and a rustic appearance that make them highly alluring. Deep and distinct cuts on the faces of Nepali Rudraksha beads help to distinguish their originality and authenticity. The majority of Nepali beads are larger in size, heavier in weight, and more useful when used. Additionally, Nepali Rudraksha beads are more dependable and durable for any wearer.
Rudraksha beads from Indonesia are smaller in size. They have a light brown colour that leans somewhat off-white. They lack obvious cuts, Mukhs, clefts in their faces, or other physical defects. Rudraksha beads from Indonesia are smaller, lighter, and take a little longer to manifest their powers. Rudraksha beads from Indonesia have less energy than those from Nepal.
Why are Nepali Rudraksha beads powerful?
The origin of Nepali Rudraksha beads is not far from Kailash Mansarovar mountain. They are thought to more closely contain Lord Shivas blessings than the Indonesian Rudraksha beads because they both contain his essence and do so. Rudraksha beads from Nepal are suitable for worship. This is the major justification behind the notion that those who wear or worship a Nepali Rudraksha will never experience anything negative, unfortunate, or strange in their lives.
Certified 21 Mukhi Rudraksha Bead
The Nepalese and Indonesian varieties of the 21 Mukhi Rudraksha are the most genuine and potent, though they come in a variety of sizes and shapes. One of the most popular Rudrakshas is this one. The words Rudra ("Shiva") and Aksha ("Teardrops") are combined to form the word Rudraksha. The Rudraksha stone has a very distinct and powerful vibration. A person can improve his degree of focus, clarity, and tranquility by wearing a Rudraksha. Despite the significant advancements in modern science, numerous investigations have confirmed the historical significance of Lord Shivas favoured Rudraksha beads.
Researchers confirmed that Rudraksha exhibits strong electro-, para-, and inductive qualities that have a number of health advantages in addition to having a Divine power. Furthermore, neither religion, creed, caste, nationality, nor gender are relevant in this situation.
Power of 21 Mukhi Rudraksha Nepali
The Kubera Rudraksha is another name for the 21 Mukhi Rudraksha. The god of money or the guardian of wealth is Kubera. A wealth-managing deity is known as Kubera. Without her permission or approval, Mahadevi Lakshmi will not bestow a blessing on anyone. Kubera is usually blessed by Mahadev. He also goes by the name Ishaan Mitra. Wearers of 21 Mukhi Rudraksha experience financial loss. Future generations will also profit from it. The 21 Mukhi Rudraksha provides protection against bad spirits and obstacles in the legal system. The wearer is immune to tantric powers, witchcraft, black magic and other bad forces.
Rudraksha with the 21 Mukhi pattern is extremely prosperous, successful, and abundant. It is a potent rudraksha that continuously increases riches and keeps it available. Many people have higher incomes, but they frequently lose money because of issues that arise due to the influence of evil forces. Such a person ought to wear a 21 Mukhi Rudraksha, a powerful and extremely rare Rudraksha bead.
Who Should Wear 21 Mukhi Rudraksha?
- It should be worn by everyone who aspires to the top of their professions since it is a useful instrument for maintaining riches and prosperity.
- To increase their authority and power, administrators, businesspeople, politicians, directors, actors, producers and senior professionals should wear this Rudraksha.
- Purchase this Natural 21 Mukhi Rudraksha Nepali with Certification from Shiv Kripa to realize your dreams and ambitions. Additionally, a government-approved laboratory certified it.
How Much Time Does 21 Mukhi Rudraksha Take to Work?
Any Rudraksha bead typically takes 25 to 100 days to start working its magic. Because the Nepali bead has higher strength and is more adapted to the bodys requirements than the Indonesian Rudraksha bead, it is thought to act more quickly than the latter. 35 to 45 days pass before the 21 Mukhi Rudraksha begins to provide results. A Rudraksha bead has an infinite lifespan, and as it ages, it becomes more effective at giving its owner more focused benefits.
Where is 21 Mukhi Rudraksha available?
You can purchase a 21 Mukhi Rudraksha online from Shaligram Shala. You may also go to shaligram.com and type Buy 21 Mukhi Rudraksha to purchase it there. Online Rudraksha shopping can be hazardous, so always purchase from reputable vendors. Try not to shop around for the cheapest items because quality costs money. Only at Shaligram Shala you can purchase 21 Mukhi Rudraksha online and take advantage of exclusive discounts and offers at the checkout page in addition to details on a variety of other products on the website. On our website, you may also look to purchase a 21 Mukhi Rudraksha Mala.
Note: People who have multiple partners should not wear 21 Mukhi Rudraksha.
Ingredients required for abhishek procedure of 21 Mukhi Rudraksha
- Panchgavya (Water, Milk, Curd, Ghee, Honey)
- Any one Fruit Juice (Coconut water, Ganne ka Ras, Anar Juice)
Abhishek Procedure of 21 Mukhi Rudraksha
Devotees can do abhishek of Rudraksha once or twice a week as per convenience and the detailed of abhishek procedure of Rudraksha is given below
- Bath Rudraksha with water
- Offer all abhishekam liquid one by one which are Panchgavya (Water, Milk, Curd, Ghee, Honey) and any one Fruit Juice (Coconut water, Ganne ka Ras, Anar Juice)
- Now wipe off Rudraksha with a clean cloth and place it on pedestal
Ingredients required for Worship procedure of 21 Mukhi Rudraksha
- gandaki river water/ gangajal
- clean cloth
- sandal paste
- tulsi leaf
- Dhoop & Agarbatti
- sweet, fruits and other eatable
- a picture of deity related to 21 Mukhi Rudraksha
Worship Procedure of 21 Mukhi Rudraksha
- First of all place the 21 Mukhi Rudraksha on a metal plate
- Sit facing east direction
- Bath the Rudraksha with gandaki river water/ gangajal
- Wipe it off with clean cloth
- Apply tika of sandal paste on the Rudraksha and place one tulsi leaf on the bead so the tulsi rests on the Rudraksha nicely
- Chant mantra of god/ goddess
- Show Dhoop/ Agarbatti to Rudraksha
- Offer some sweet, fruits and other eatable to the Rudraksha
- Speak out your wish loudly in front of the 21 Mukhi Rudraksha
- The Rudraksha will be sent after performing Mahapuja and energization.
How to Maintain the Rudrakshas So That They Have a Life of More Than 500 Years
1. Please inspect the Rudrakshas thoroughly for any damage or some artificial line carved on the Rudrakshas.
2. Please see that the thread or the silver wire which is used to make a rosary or mala or bracelet is not damaging the holes of the Rudrakshas by pushing the holes of the Rudrakshas very hard.
3. Please take care of the Rudrakshas in the best possible way so that they do not get damaged while wearing and see that they do not bang against some hard object.
4. It is better that no telcom powder is applied on the chest especially that part of the chest, where the Rudraksha rests. This telcom powder if applied goes inside the mukhasor faces of the Rudrakshas and block the complete energy flow from the seeds of the Rudrakshas.
5. Wear the Rudrakshas always in such a way that they should always touch your body.
6. Wear the Rudrakshas close to the location of the chakras for better results. Please consult Rajeev Krishna mob no. +919322646421 before wearing the Rudrakshas.
7. Once the rudrakshas are worn, lots of negativity is absorbed by the rudraksha as it is a dielectric. Once the negativity is fully absorbed say in 3 or 4 days then the rudraksha has to washed with a little soap water and clean it with normal water. Dry it thoroughly under the fan or AC. Do not dry under sun. Apply mixture of pure Sandalwood and olive oil ( buy this good quality mixture of Pure Sandalwood oil and Olive oil from Shaligram Shala) with the help of a new tooth brush. Just take very little oil in the brush and spread that in the entire rudraksha especially on the mukhas or faces and over the body of the Rudraksha. The ratio of mixture of pure Sandalwood oil and Olive oil should be 1:10. ( You can take this mixture from Shaligram Shala directly). Keep it for drying for atleast 2 hours. Do not apply too much of the oil.
8. After every 7 to 10 days clean the Rudrakshas in a same way that is repeat the same procedure as mentioned in sl. 7 so that the Rudrakshas remain fresh and rejuvenated.
8A. Please buy or order one Rudrakshas Maintenance Kit from Shaligram Shala. This will help in cleaning of Rudrakshas more effectively.
9. It is good to wear the Rudrakshas for as much time as possible in a day but I would advise to remove the Rudrakshas at night before sleeping as night is a private affair and even Gods does not come in between wife and the husband. Those who are not married or leading a saintly life can wear the Rudrakshas at night also. But ensure that they should not get damaged or hurt you while turning on the bed ( karvat lene se) at night. In the morning after taking bath again wear that after chanting Aum Namah Shivaye atleast 3 times of multiple of three times.
10. If you are not in the position of taking bath on a particular day, just purify your self by sprinkling the water three times from your right hand on your head. This is considered as the symbolic bath being taken by the devotee.
11. During the ladies menses or periods it is good to avoid wearing Rudrakshas for 2 or 3 days only for the ladies. But gents can wear the Rudrakshas even if the wife or daughter or any lady is mensurating in the house.
12. While wearing Rudrakshas, no masterbation should be done or sexual thoughts be brought in the mind. If it is unavoidable then take the rudraksha out from the neck or hand and keep it inside the holy pouch which is provided with every Rudraksha or mala or bracelet. Do not wear the Rudrakshas on that day. Wear the Rudrakshas the next day after taking bath.
13. After removing the mala or rudraksha or bracelet the same needs to be kept in the temple or some holy place and not in the bedroom especially when and husband and wife are sleeping together.
14. Liquor or non-veg can be consumed while wearing the Rudrakshas. However try to avoid these things as far as possible. Also if unavoidable then the Rudrakshas can be kept in the holy pouch and worn again next day after taking bath and after chanting the mantra.
15. For normal urination it is not mandatory to remove the Rudrakshas from the body. However three times the water be sprinkled by the right hand to purify oneself after the natures call is answered. However if going for passing stool or phesis then the rudrakshas have to be removed from the body and should be worn only after the purification process is done.
16. Be polite and gentle with yourself and others when you are wearing the Rudrakshas. Lord Shiva is with you in the form of Rudrakshas.
17. Do not be angry or tensed while wearing the Rudrakshas. Just chant the maha mantra Aum Namah Shivaye and take long breathe for couple of minutes and become normal. Rudraksha will help you to calm down and you can take appropriate action to resolve the challenging situation thereafter.
18. Look after the rudraksha like a small child who requires attention at all points of time.
19. Do not let anyone touch your rudraksha as his or her negative or positive energy could be transmitted to the rudraksha.
20. If the rudraksha has fallen down on the ground by mistake while wearing or taking it out then touch the rudraksha on your head or Ajna chakra three times, ask for mercy of Lord Shiva and chant Aum Namah Shivaye 3 times and either wear it or keep it at a holy place.
21. Everyday while wearing the Rudrakshas chant Aum Namah Shivaye or Mahamrityunjay mantra minimum 3 times or in the multiple of three times.
22. Do not take the Rudrakshas to the cremation ceremony.
23. Keep on chanting mantra Aum Namah Shivaye continuously whole day even if you are working or doing some work.
24. Make a habit of greeting others by saying " Jai Shiv Shankar Shambho"
25. The rudrakshas could be passed on to the next generation by performing a simple ritual. For that you can call Mr. Rajeev Krishna on his mobile +919322646421.
26. Avoid wearing anybodys Rudrakshas before doing the transferring ritual.
27. If you the above simple rules, the rudraksha will serve you and your generations for 500 years or more.
28. Contact Rajeev Krishna on his email firstname.lastname@example.org if there are any doubts regarding maintaining of rudraksha are concerned.
Associated Chakra Planet & Products
If the above Rudraksha Bead is worshipped along with the following items, the power of this bead increases manifolds times more. If you buy any of these items, we shall energize that item during your puja so that these will give you very good results. We will energize and also do Abhimantram of that item.
- Hritpadma & Anantgandha Chakra is balanced by performing this puja. Chakra is seven centers of religious energy in the human body. Chakras are the circular vortexes of power that are situated in seven different points on the spinal column, and all the seven chakras are related to the different organs and glands within the body. These chakras are responsible for disturbing life energy.
- Venus (Shukra) is associated with this Rudraksha. According to the Vedic astrology, all the nine planets in your horoscope (Kundali) affect the course of life i.e. marriage, career, health, finances etc. The movement of these planets in the horoscope forms yogas or doshas (negative influences). Due to these Navagraha doshas, people face various obstacles & hindrances in their life. In order to minimize and negate the malefic doshas or malefic influence of these planets, we perform various Pujas & Yagnas.
- Laxmi Kuber Shaligram
& Tridev & Tridevi Shaligram
can be worshipped along with this Rudraksha and it gives very good results. The Shaligram is a natural stone that is Lord Vishnu itself. Shaligram is a Blackstone brought from Gandaki river-beds in the Muktinath area of Nepal. Shalagram Shila is also known as Salagram/ Shalagram/ Saligram Sila. Shaligram worshipped in the temple as well as in the houses. Shaligram is a fossilized shell used in South Asia as an iconic symbol and form of Lord Vishnu. They are typically in the form of spherical, black-colored and smooth in nature. We offer a pure array of Shri Shalagram. Its origination place is also likewise of Sankha, Moti or Gomati Chakra which are Aquatic States. Shalagram is a Blackstone brought from Gandaki river, there is a big place called Shalagram and these Shalagram are hundreds of years old.
- Wearing Diamond (Heera) along with this Rudraksha gives results quickly. Gemstones also known as gems, precious stones, semi-precious stones, Vedic gemstones, Jyotish gemstones are one of the most beautiful & exotic minerals with elegant appearance & color. Gems or Gemstones Jewelleries are extensively used for healing and self-empowerment. There are different types of gems with different prices. The price of gemstones depends on the quality of minerals & availability.
Murtis & Idols
- You should also worship Kuber Idols
along with the Rudraksha. shaligram.com is one of the leading websites which deals in very high quality and rare Murtis & Idols made of makrana marbles & brass. The Pranpratisthit Murtis are actual live Murties and bestow the devotee with longevity, protection against sudden accidents and thefts.
- Worshipping Kuber Yantra
along with the above rudraksha gives accurate results. Yantra established the vibration of large resonance or amplitude with the benefic energy of cosmos. These vibrations generate contact with highly elevated energies and help to enhance the spirituality within and attain spiritual course of conduct in our daily lives. It also increases the intensity of prayer & makes our thoughts more influential & strong.
- Performing Kubera Puja Mantra Japa and Yajna
gives you very good results. Shaligram Shala Puja and Yagna Services is the most trusted brand for online Hindu pujas and yajna services providers. Our Managing Director of Shaligram Shala Sh. Rajeev Krishna Dasa who is Initiated in Gaudiya Sampradaya has been performing very big pujas like Ati Rudra Puja with 108 priests, Laksh Chandi puja and Yagna with 1100 priests, Satchandi Yagna, Ganesha Laxmi Saraswati pujas, Laxmi Narayana Pujas, Shiva Durga Pujas, Sudarshana Homam, Dasha Mahavidya Pujas, Nav Durga pujas, Navagraha poojas etc.