All About 8 Mukhi Rudraksha
The 8 Mukhi Rudraksha is a divine bead with immense spiritual significance. The term "Mukhi" refers to the number of natural divisions or faces that a Rudraksha bead possesses. The 8 Mukhi Rudraksha, as the name suggests, is characterized by eight distinct faces or deep lines that run from one end to another. These divisions are believed to represent Lord Ganesha, the remover of obstacles, and the symbol of auspiciousness.
Significance and Symbolism of 8 Mukhi Bead
The 8 Mukhi Rudraksha holds profound symbolism and significance in Hindu mythology. It is associated with Lord Ganesha, the deity revered as the harbinger of success, wisdom, and prosperity. Lord Ganesha, also known as Vighnaharta, is considered the remover of obstacles and the bestower of intellect and knowledge. Wearing the 8 Mukhi Rudraksha is believed to invoke the blessings of Lord Ganesha, granting the wearer wisdom, courage, and the ability to overcome challenges in life.
Properties and Benefits of 8 Mukhi Rudraksha
The 8 Mukhi Rudraksha is believed to possess the power to eliminate obstacles and hindrances from the wearers path. It enhances ones ability to overcome challenges, providing a sense of clarity and determination in difficult situations.
Success and Prosperity:
This divine bead is known to attract success, abundance, and prosperity in various aspects of life. It helps in materializing ones goals and ambitions and opens doors to new opportunities.
The 8 Mukhi Rudraksha is associated with enhancing intellectual abilities and wisdom. It stimulates the mind, improves concentration, and promotes learning, making it ideal for students, researchers, and professionals seeking intellectual growth.
Wearing the 8 Mukhi Rudraksha is believed to promote emotional stability and inner peace. It aids in the release of stress and anxiety, allowing the wearer to experience a sense of calmness and tranquility.
Health and Well-being:
This sacred bead is believed to have a positive impact on the overall well-being of the wearer. It may help in alleviating ailments related to the nervous system, improving memory, and boosting vitality.
How to Wear the 8 Mukhi Rudraksha
To derive maximum benefits from the 8 Mukhi Rudraksha, it is essential to wear it correctly. Here are the recommended steps:
Before wearing the Rudraksha, it is advisable to purify it by dipping it overnight in clean water or milk. This process helps cleanse the bead of any negative energies it may have absorbed.
Once purified, the Rudraksha can be energized by chanting the mantra "Om Ganeshaya Namaha" or any other Ganesha mantra of personal preference. This step is believed to infuse the bead with positive vibrations.
The 8 Mukhi Rudraksha can be worn as a pendant, bracelet, or kept in a pocket, close to the body. It is recommended to wear it on a Monday, preferably during the morning hours after taking a bath.
8 Mukhi Rudraksha Mantra
Mantras: Om Ganeshaya Namah & Om Hoong Namah
मंत्र: ओम गणेशाय नमः & ओम हूंग नमः
The wearer of this rudraksha must chant the above mantra 108 times every day or more in multiple of 9 times.
Benefits of 8 Mukhi Rudraksha Bead
1) Eight mukhi Rudraksha attracts prosperity, contentment and happiness in the life of the wearer.
2) 8 mukhi Rudraksha remove obstacles and brings success in all undertakings of the wearer life.
3) Eight mukhi Rudraksha gives the wearer power of Smell and Power of initiation.
4) It gives the wearer all kinds of attainments - Riddhies and Siddhis.
5) It also protects from injuries, accidents, surgeries and diseases.
Spiritual Benefits of 8 Mukhi Rudraksha Bead
1) It increases connection with Lord Ganesha and blesses with high intellect and wisdom.
2) 8 mukhi Rudraksha removes the malefic effects of Ketu.
3) Eight mukhi Rudraksha is highly beneficial to businessmen and servicemen as it removes obstacles in ones path.
4) 8 mukhi Rudraksha bestows positivity, satisfaction and happiness.
5) Eight mukhi Rudraksha gives the wearer a stronger willpower, stability and success.
Health Benefits of 8 Mukhi Rudraksha Bead
1) 8 mukhi Rudraksha gives relief the wearer in arthritis.
2) Eight mukhi Rudraksha wearer gets relief from legs and bones.
3) 8 mukhi Rudraksha wearer removes the mental lethargy makes the person more active and reduces obesity.
4) 8 mukhi Rudraksha regulates the functioning of the Musculoskeletal system.
As per Shastra
।। अष्टवक्त्रो महासेन साद्देवो विनायको एरामदिनि पापानि हन्ति सर्वानी धारणात्। विघ्नास्तस्य प्रनशयन्ति याति चान्ते परम् पदम् ।।
श्रीमद देवीभागवतम स्क ११, अ ३, श्लो ३१
8 Mukhi Rudraksha is Lord Ganesh (Vinayak). All sins of the wearer get absolved and obstacles removed.
Shrimad Devi Bhagavatam Chapter. 11, Shloka. 31
Essence of Eight Mukhi Rudraksha
Lord Ganesh is the favouritism of the 8 Mukhi Rudraksha. He is the Pratham Pujya, the god that is always prayed to before beginning any task. His presence is known to provide wisdom, steadiness, and the removal of obstacles on intelligence. Wherever Lord Ganesha is, all difficulties disappear. According to writings like the Padma Purana and the Shrimad Devi Bhagwatam, Lord Karthikeya also blesses the 8 Mukhi Rudraksha. The eight Vasus, eight celestial mother Goddesses, and Mother Ganga (the revered river known for washing away sins) are all mentioned in the Rudraksha Jabalo Upanishad as blessing this bead. The Shri Rudram, a song that extols the beauty of Lord Shiva, begins with a blessing for Lord Ganesha.
Story of Shakti Ganesh and 8 Mukhi Rudraksha
Once upon a time, Analasura, the son of Yama, was an Asura. With the flames emanating from his eyes, he could burn or sear anything. He chose to direct his rage upon the Rishis who were practising Yagna and offering oblation to Devatas and goddesses. He sowed mayhem, destroying Havankunds and burning down ashrams. The Devatas attempted but failed to stop him. When Lord Ganesha learned of this, he raced to the ashram and devoured Analasura whole. The sorrow brought to the pure and pious ceased there. All worship and ceremonies may now take place without hindrance.
It is also stated that when the ministers of Bhandasura set up devious Yantras to subdue the power of Shaktis Lord Ganesha appeared as Shakti Ganesh and shattered these Yantras with his tusks breaking them to pieces. Thus it is seen that Lord Ganesh always rushes to help those distressed by obstacles.
Rules for Wearing Rudraksha/ How to Maintain Your Rudraksha
- Wash your Rudraksha with water and oil it with a soft brush once a month, preferably with almond oil.
- Before wearing the Mala the next day, chant Om Namah Shivaye.
- Remove the Rudraksha Mala before participating in sexual activity or visiting funeral grounds.
- We recommend that you remove your Rudraksha Mala before ingesting non-vegetarian food or alcohol and then re-wear it. Though our scriptures also state that they can be worn at all times without restriction.
- Women can wear Rudraksha and choose whether or not to remove the Mala throughout their menstrual cycles. According to our texts, there are no such prohibitions, and ladies are free to wear Rudraksha.
- Touch the Rudraksha Mala to a shivling and say Om Namah Shivaye 11 times to energize it. When possible, try to do a Rudrabhishek of the Rudraksha.
- Try to avoid wearing someone elses Rudraksha Mala and keep a separate Mala for Japa and wearing.
Etymology of 8 Mukhi Rudraksha
Eight Mukhi Rudraksha is a symbol of Lord Ganesha, son of Lord Shiva. In ancient scripture, Ganesha is described as Vighanharta, the Lord of Obstacles. He is worshiped in order to erase lifes obstacles and sufferings. The Eight Mukhi Rudraksha bestows wisdom to the wearer and frees him from failure. Lord Ganesha relieves both earthly and spiritual misery and obstacles. Lord Ganesha is also known as the Lord of Letters and Learning. It bestows insight, wisdom, and intellect on a person.
Origin of 8 Mukhi Rudraksha
There are primarily two locations where 8 Mukhi Rudraksha grows naturally: Indonesia and Nepal. Rudraksha is mostly exported from these two nations, and as 8 Mukhi Rudraksha accounts for 30% of the total yield, it is one of the most sought-after and often bought Rudraksha beads from both nations. However, there has been a price increase for 8 Mukhi Nepali Rudraksha compared to 8 Mukhi Indonesian Rudraksha because it is slightly higher in demand.
There are other locations in Sri Lanka and India where 8 Mukhi Rudraksha is also grown, but the quality of the beads is not adequate. 8 Mukhi Rudraksha seeds are imported by farmers from Nepal, who then grow them in Himalayan states like Uttarakhand, Himachal Pradesh, Assam, Shillong, and others. Because they cannot adequately gather the atmospheric conditions of cold weather and do not thrive enough correctly, these beads are of poor grade. As a result, the beads lose some of their quality and conditioning, and the outcome is also not very appealing.
Since a significant portion of Nepals economy is based on the cultivation and plantation of rudraksha, local farmers are highly hesitant to share their seeds with farmers outside of their community in order to safeguard their own interests and livelihood. This renders the Rudraksha plantation outside of Nepal weak and unsupportive geographically.
There is only one suitable alternative to Nepali Rudraksha, the Indonesian Rudraksha beads. Although the Indonesian Rudraksha beads are good, they do not have a lot of size and texture because the soil type and issues with climate change in that country have allowed the field to produce a completely different design of Rudraksha.
Difference between Nepali Rudraksha beads and Indonesian Rudraksha beads
The Rudraksha beads from Nepal are larger. They have a texture that improves their appearance and are primarily dark brown in colour. The beads have a rich brown colour and a rustic appearance that make them highly alluring. Deep and distinct cuts on the faces of Nepali Rudraksha beads help to distinguish their originality and authenticity. The majority of Nepali beads are larger in size, heavier in weight, and more useful when used. Additionally, Nepali Rudraksha beads are more dependable and durable for any wearer.
Rudraksha beads from Indonesia are smaller in size. They have a light brown colour that leans somewhat off-white. They lack obvious cuts, Mukhs, clefts in their faces, or other physical defects. Rudraksha beads from Indonesia are smaller, lighter, and take a little longer to manifest their powers. Rudraksha beads from Indonesia have less energy than those from Nepal.
Why are Nepali Rudraksha beads powerful?
The origin of Nepali Rudraksha beads is not far from Kailash Mansarovar mountain. They are thought to more closely contain Lord Shivas blessings than the Indonesian Rudraksha beads because they both contain his essence and do so. Rudraksha beads from Nepal are suitable for worship. This is the major justification behind the notion that those who wear or worship a Nepali Rudraksha will never experience anything negative, unfortunate, or strange in their lives.
Benefits of 8 Mukhi Rudraksha
1) Health Issues:
The wearer of 8 Mukhi Rudraksha has no health issues. Rahu, the ruling planet of the 8 Mukhi Rudraksha, blocks any negatives that could lead to bad health for the wearer, hence the person wearing the 8 Mukhi Rudraksha is secure from major health difficulties involving physical pain and misery.
2) Courage/ Confidence:
The wearer of 8 Mukhi Rudraksha acquires a lot of confidence in his or her way of life and work. When attempting to do something new and different, there is usually a lack of confidence. Because of a lack of confirmation, there is always reluctance. This is why 8 Mukhi serves to balance everything and gives the wearer confidence in his own activities.
The wearer of the 8 Mukhi Rudraksha never loses concentration or focus. Many people complain of zoning out during critical and vital moments. This is where 8 Mukhi Rudraksha comes in helpful as it offers the user leeway for concentrate on the circumstance at hand and not zone out in a separate universe.
4) Freedom from Rahu Dosh:
People who wear 8 Mukhi Rudraksha are liberated from Rahu dosh, which prevents them from progressing or proceeding in any way. Getting rid of Rahu Dosh is essential since no one wants a wasted life full of health problems and no motivation to live another day.
The wearer of the 8 Mukhi Rudraksha gains a great deal of information. People who wear the 8 Mukhi Rudraksha are never defeated in matters of education and intelligence. Lord Ganesha is the God of intellect and new beginnings, therefore this is why. He is also the God who removes problems from peoples life. As a result, he was fluent in all of the Vedas and Puranas, and he was also a preacher of Vedic scriptures. He was also the first to construct a sound wave in the shape of Om, as well as to study, ingest, and create sound waves into musical rhythms. Thus, by wearing the 8 Mukhi Rudraksha, the wearer gains proficiency in numerous disciplines at the same time.
Importance of 8 Mukhi Rudraksha
8 Mukhi Rudraksha is one of the beads that can be worn by both youngsters and adults. It is a bead that regulates many aspects of the wearers life, including the mental process and the wearers health. Rahu is an astrological planet that, when in a favourable position, is very kind and generous, but when in a terrible position, it makes life very tough for humans. 8 Mukhi wearers typically have a terrible Rahu status and require immediate correction to avoid major health complications.
The person who wears the 8 Mukhi Rudraksha will never have problems with work-life balance since they will always be sorted and happy because they will understand how to balance the imperfect in a hectic schedule as well. 8 Mukhi Rudraksha is also ideal for those who need to begin a new life or take the first step towards a fresh beginning. 8 Mukhi Rudraksha assists the wearer in taking that first step, making a fresh beginning, and cheerfully progressing towards a new beginning in their lives.
This bead assists the wearer in gaining a lot of market traction by accumulating a lot of riches, instilling confidence in the wearer, and teaching the individual that they can dabble in numerous occupations only if they focus and concentrate on all they do.
Who Should Wear 8 Mukhi Rudraksha?
- People who want to remove Rahu Dosh from their Kundali.
- People who need to start something new, such as a new business, an investment, or a new professional phase, but are too afraid to do so.
- People who need to step out of their routines and do something unusual in order to make their lives relevant and valued.
- People who need to absorb as much knowledge as possible and apply it when the time comes.
- People who desire to be the apple of everyones eye while staying out of trouble.
- Students who wish to use all of their knowledge in the greatest way possible so that their final result is not difficult.
- People must begin to concentrate and focus on the most significant issues before making any sensible decisions.
- People who have a propensity of lack of concentration or sincerity in achieving anything should absolutely wear 8 Mukhi Rudraksha to obtain some desire to stand on their feet and strive to bring their life back on track, better than it was before.
- People who are regularly ill and have a very weak immune system as a result of health concerns and irregular routines.
- Before expecting someone else to accept them the way they have been, people need confidence and courage to create their mark and accept themselves.
Who should not wear 8 Mukhi Rudraksha?
1) Even if they have a lot of health concerns, pregnant women should not wear 8 Mukhi Rudraksha because 8 Mukhi Rudraksha normally seeks to disguise or repair the health problems, but during pregnancy, some health conditions in the mother are symptomatic of potential health issues in the unborn child. This is why 8 Mukhi Rudraksha is not recommended for pregnant women.
2) People who are wearing only the 7 Mukhi Rudraksha and no other Mukhi bead. 7 Mukhi is a Shani bead, and 8 Mukhi is a Rahu bead. Rahu and Shani are not the greatest of friends, so wearing an 8 Mukhi Rudraksha with a 7 Mukhi Rudraksha is only a good idea if there is another bead present to neutralise the negative effects of each bead piercing into the wearers human body.
3) People who are wearing only 9 Mukhi Rudraksha and no other Mukhi bead should not wear 8 Mukhi Rudraksha. The 9 Mukhi Rudraksha bead is a Ketu Rudraksha bead, and the 8 Mukhi Rudraksha bead is a Rahu bead, and we all know that Rahu and Ketu are two halves of the same devil, and the two halves of the devil, Rahu and Ketu, never bond over good faith. Wearing an 8 Mukhi Rudraksha with a 9 Mukhi Rudraksha when no other beads are worn is not a good idea.
4) People who desire to wear 7 Mukhi Rudraksha, 8 Mukhi Rudraksha, and 9 Mukhi Rudraksha together are also making a tremendous mistake because Shani, Rahu, and Ketu do not go hand in hand, and hence a combination of these three beads alone in any way is more destructive than helpful. So, if the person wants to wear a combination of 7 Mukhi, 8 Mukhi, and 9 Mukhi Rudraksha, they can add at least one additional bead in the shape of 5 Mukhi Rudraksha, the all-in-one rudraksha bead.
5) People who believe that wearing this bead will suffice and that nothing else is required. People who believe that their fortune will change or that whatever they have done will be undone and everything will be normal again and as per their needs should not wear 8 Mukhi Rudraksha because none of this occurs in real life and will only bring disappointments and issues into their lives.
How Much Time Does 8 Mukhi Rudraksha Take to Work?
Any Rudraksha bead typically takes 25 to 100 days to start working its magic. Because the Nepali bead has higher strength and is more adapted to the bodys requirements than the Indonesian Rudraksha bead, it is thought to act more quickly than the latter. 35 to 45 days pass before the 8 Mukhi Rudraksha begins to provide results. A Rudraksha bead has an infinite lifespan, and as it ages, it becomes more effective at giving its owner more focused benefits.
Where is 8 Mukhi Rudraksha available?
We offer 100% authentic and original, lab-tested 8 Mukhi Rudraksha beads with a guarantee of authenticity and a genuine lab certificate from an Indian government-authorized Rudraksha and Gem testing facility. Lord Ganeshas bead is the 8 Mukhi Rudraksha, also known as Ashtamukhi Rudraksha or Eight Faced Rudraksha. Rahu, the astrological planet, rules over it. It is one of the few beads that genuinely provides a serious solution to a number of issues. 8 Mukhi Rudraksha enables a person to restart and restart their lives if everything fails for whatever reason. This bead is one of the greatest disguised blessings.
We at Shaligram Shala cherish the sentiments of religion and worship, hence we only provide 100% genuine products. We also make certain that you are not forced to look in any other dimension to meet your needs. We will do our utmost to meet your requirements. We specialise in customizations, so please check out our customization panel here.
Ingredients required for abhishek procedure of 8 Mukhi Rudraksha
- Panchgavya (Water, Milk, Curd, Ghee, Honey)
- Any one Fruit Juice (Coconut water, Ganne ka Ras, Anar Juice)
Abhishek Procedure of 8 Mukhi Rudraksha
Devotees can do abhishek of Rudraksha once or twice a week as per convenience and the detailed of abhishek procedure of Rudraksha is given below
- Bath Rudraksha with water
- Offer all abhishekam liquid one by one which are Panchgavya (Water, Milk, Curd, Ghee, Honey) and any one Fruit Juice (Coconut water, Ganne ka Ras, Anar Juice)
- Now wipe off Rudraksha with a clean cloth and place it on pedestal
Ingredients required for Worship procedure of 8 Mukhi Rudraksha
- gandaki river water/ gangajal
- clean cloth
- sandal paste
- tulsi leaf
- Dhoop & Agarbatti
- sweet, fruits and other eatable
- a picture of deity related to Rudraksha
Worship Procedure of 8 Mukhi Rudraksha
- First of all place the Rudraksha on a metal plate
- Sit facing east direction
- Bath the Rudraksha with gandaki river water/ gangajal
- Wipe it off with clean cloth
- Apply tika of sandal paste on the Rudraksha and place one tulsi leaf on the bead so the tulsi rests on the Rudraksha nicely
- Chant mantra of god/ goddess
- Show Dhoop/ Agarbatti to Rudraksha
- Offer some sweet, fruits and other eatable to the Rudraksha
- Speak out your wish loudly in front of the Rudraksha
- The Rudraksha will be sent after performing Mahapuja and energization.
How to Maintain the Rudrakshas So That They Have a Life of More Than 500 Years
1. Please inspect the Rudrakshas thoroughly for any damage or some artificial line carved on the Rudrakshas.
2. Please see that the thread or the silver wire which is used to make a rosary or mala or bracelet is not damaging the holes of the Rudrakshas by pushing the holes of the Rudrakshas very hard.
3. Please take care of the Rudrakshas in the best possible way so that they do not get damaged while wearing and see that they do not bang against some hard object.
4. It is better that no telcom powder is applied on the chest especially that part of the chest, where the Rudraksha rests. This telcom powder if applied goes inside the mukhasor faces of the Rudrakshas and block the complete energy flow from the seeds of the Rudrakshas.
5. Wear the Rudrakshas always in such a way that they should always touch your body.
6. Wear the Rudrakshas close to the location of the chakras for better results. Please consult Rajeev Krishna mob no. +919322646421 before wearing the Rudrakshas.
7. Once the rudrakshas are worn, lots of negativity is absorbed by the rudraksha as it is a dielectric. Once the negativity is fully absorbed say in 3 or 4 days then the rudraksha has to washed with a little soap water and clean it with normal water. Dry it thoroughly under the fan or AC. Do not dry under sun. Apply mixture of pure Sandalwood and olive oil ( buy this good quality mixture of Pure Sandalwood oil and Olive oil from Shaligram Shala) with the help of a new tooth brush. Just take very little oil in the brush and spread that in the entire rudraksha especially on the mukhas or faces and over the body of the Rudraksha. The ratio of mixture of pure Sandalwood oil and Olive oil should be 1:10. ( You can take this mixture from Shaligram Shala directly). Keep it for drying for atleast 2 hours. Do not apply too much of the oil.
8. After every 7 to 10 days clean the Rudrakshas in a same way that is repeat the same procedure as mentioned in sl. 7 so that the Rudrakshas remain fresh and rejuvenated.
8A. Please buy or order one Rudrakshas Maintenance Kit from Shaligram Shala. This will help in cleaning of Rudrakshas more effectively.
9. It is good to wear the Rudrakshas for as much time as possible in a day but I would advise to remove the Rudrakshas at night before sleeping as night is a private affair and even Gods does not come in between wife and the husband. Those who are not married or leading a saintly life can wear the Rudrakshas at night also. But ensure that they should not get damaged or hurt you while turning on the bed ( karvat lene se) at night. In the morning after taking bath again wear that after chanting Aum Namah Shivaye atleast 3 times of multiple of three times.
10. If you are not in the position of taking bath on a particular day, just purify your self by sprinkling the water three times from your right hand on your head. This is considered as the symbolic bath being taken by the devotee.
11. During the ladies menses or periods it is good to avoid wearing Rudrakshas for 2 or 3 days only for the ladies. But gents can wear the Rudrakshas even if the wife or daughter or any lady is mensurating in the house.
12. While wearing Rudrakshas, no masterbation should be done or sexual thoughts be brought in the mind. If it is unavoidable then take the rudraksha out from the neck or hand and keep it inside the holy pouch which is provided with every Rudraksha or mala or bracelet. Do not wear the Rudrakshas on that day. Wear the Rudrakshas the next day after taking bath.
13. After removing the mala or rudraksha or bracelet the same needs to be kept in the temple or some holy place and not in the bedroom especially when and husband and wife are sleeping together.
14. Liquor or non-veg can be consumed while wearing the Rudrakshas. However try to avoid these things as far as possible. Also if unavoidable then the Rudrakshas can be kept in the holy pouch and worn again next day after taking bath and after chanting the mantra.
15. For normal urination it is not mandatory to remove the Rudrakshas from the body. However three times the water be sprinkled by the right hand to purify oneself after the natures call is answered. However if going for passing stool or phesis then the rudrakshas have to be removed from the body and should be worn only after the purification process is done.
16. Be polite and gentle with yourself and others when you are wearing the Rudrakshas. Lord Shiva is with you in the form of Rudrakshas.
17. Do not be angry or tensed while wearing the Rudrakshas. Just chant the maha mantra Aum Namah Shivaye and take long breathe for couple of minutes and become normal. Rudraksha will help you to calm down and you can take appropriate action to resolve the challenging situation thereafter.
18. Look after the rudraksha like a small child who requires attention at all points of time.
19. Do not let anyone touch your rudraksha as his or her negative or positive energy could be transmitted to the rudraksha.
20. If the rudraksha has fallen down on the ground by mistake while wearing or taking it out then touch the rudraksha on your head or Ajna chakra three times, ask for mercy of Lord Shiva and chant Aum Namah Shivaye 3 times and either wear it or keep it at a holy place.
21. Everyday while wearing the Rudrakshas chant Aum Namah Shivaye or Mahamrityunjay mantra minimum 3 times or in the multiple of three times.
22. Do not take the Rudrakshas to the cremation ceremony.
23. Keep on chanting mantra Aum Namah Shivaye continuously whole day even if you are working or doing some work.
24. Make a habit of greeting others by saying " Jai Shiv Shankar Shambho"
25. The rudrakshas could be passed on to the next generation by performing a simple ritual. For that you can call Mr. Rajeev Krishna on his mobile +919322646421.
26. Avoid wearing anybodys Rudrakshas before doing the transferring ritual.
27. If you the above simple rules, the rudraksha will serve you and your generations for 500 years or more.
28. Contact Rajeev Krishna on his email firstname.lastname@example.org if there are any doubts regarding maintaining of rudraksha are concerned.
Associated Chakra Planet & Products
If the above Rudraksha Bead is worshipped along with the following items, the power of this bead increases manifolds times more. If you buy any of these items, we shall energize that item during your puja so that these will give you very good results. We will energize and also do Abhimantram of that item.
Chakra is balanced by performing this puja. Chakra is seven centers of religious energy in the human body. Chakras are the circular vortexes of power that are situated in seven different points on the spinal column, and all the seven chakras are related to the different organs and glands within the body. These chakras are responsible for disturbing life energy.
- Ketu is associated with this Rudraksha. According to the Vedic astrology, all the nine planets in your horoscope (Kundali) affect the course of life i.e. marriage, career, health, finances etc. The movement of these planets in the horoscope forms yogas or doshas (negative influences). Due to these Navagraha doshas, people face various obstacles & hindrances in their life. In order to minimize and negate the malefic doshas or malefic influence of these planets, we perform various Pujas & Yagnas.
- Ganesha Shaligram
can be worshipped along with this Rudraksha and it gives very good results. The Shaligram is a natural stone that is Lord Vishnu itself. Shaligram is a Blackstone brought from Gandaki river-beds in the Muktinath area of Nepal. Shalagram Shila is also known as Salagram/ Shalagram/ Saligram Sila. Shaligram worshipped in the temple as well as in the houses. Shaligram is a fossilized shell used in South Asia as an iconic symbol and form of Lord Vishnu. They are typically in the form of spherical, black-colored and smooth in nature. We offer a pure array of Shri Shalagram. Its origination place is also likewise of Sankha, Moti or Gomati Chakra which are Aquatic States. Shalagram is a Blackstone brought from Gandaki river, there is a big place called Shalagram and these Shalagram are hundreds of years old.
- Wearing Cats Eye (Lahsuniya)
along with this Rudraksha gives results quickly. Gemstones also known as gems, precious stones, semi-precious stones, Vedic gemstones, Jyotish gemstones are one of the most beautiful & exotic minerals with elegant appearance & color. Gems or Gemstones Jewelleries are extensively used for healing and self-empowerment. There are different types of gems with different prices. The price of gemstones depends on the quality of minerals & availability.
Murtis & Idols
- You should also worship Ganesh Idols
along with the Rudraksha. shaligram.com is one of the leading websites which deals in very high quality and rare Murtis & Idols made of makrana marbles & brass. The Pranpratisthit Murtis are actual live Murties and bestow the devotee with longevity, protection against sudden accidents and thefts.
- Worshipping Ganesh Yantra
along with the above rudraksha gives accurate results. Yantra established the vibration of large resonance or amplitude with the benefic energy of cosmos. These vibrations generate contact with highly elevated energies and help to enhance the spirituality within and attain spiritual course of conduct in our daily lives. It also increases the intensity of prayer & makes our thoughts more influential & strong.
- Performing Shree Ganesha Maha Puja Mantra Japa and Yajna
gives you very good results. Shaligram Shala Puja and Yagna Services is the most trusted brand for online Hindu pujas and yajna services providers. Our Managing Director of Shaligram Shala Sh. Rajeev Krishna Dasa who is Initiated in Gaudiya Sampradaya has been performing very big pujas like Ati Rudra Puja with 108 priests, Laksh Chandi puja and Yagna with 1100 priests, Satchandi Yagna, Ganesha Laxmi Saraswati pujas, Laxmi Narayana Pujas, Shiva Durga Pujas, Sudarshana Homam, Dasha Mahavidya Pujas, Nav Durga pujas, Navagraha poojas etc.