Divya Sarva Samriddhi Sangraha | Buy Divya Sarva Samriddhi SangrahaThe powerful Divya Sarva Samriddhi Shaligram Sangraha comprises 12 Shaligram Shilas. It is considered to be the ultimate Sangraha which can lead the devotee to Moksha or Salvation. As per Skanda Purana Lord Narayan says that a place where 12 Shaligram Shilas are placed and worshipped, I personally come and stay there and grant boons to the worshipper. The presence of these shilas are indispensable while performing daily and occasional ceremonies and festivals of a religious nature. They are also worshipped in quasi-religious functions like house-warming (griha-pravesh, vastu-puja), pacificatory rites of different sorts (santi), marriages and funerary rituals. A salagrama is worshipped by householders as well as by ascetics. The Shaligram Shila products are delivered to the customers after proper energization & pran pratishtha. Therefore all the devotees are requested to forward their date, time & place of birth while ordering this divine shila so that the proper energization & pran pratishtha could be done on their names before the dispatch of the product.
List of Divya Sarva Samriddhi SangrahaDivya Sarva Samriddhi Sangraha is a very powerful combination of 12 rare and very exotic Shaligram Shilas.
1. Maha Vishnu Shaligram: Vishnu Shaligram is considered the most powerful Shaligram and works like a shield and drives evil away. Wherever the Lord Vishnu is present in the shila Laxmi automatically comes to stay there. The beholder of Mahavishnu Shaligram remains always free from any legal cases. Maha Vishnu Shaligram is one of the very powerful Shaligrama and it should be worshiped with utmost devotion. The Shaligram products are delivered to the customers after proper energization & pran pratishtha.
2. Laxmi Narayan Shaligram: Laxmi Narayan Shaligram is one of the rarest Shaligram. One who worships Laxmi Narayan Shaligram gets immense wealth and very good health. The environment in his house becomes like "Vaikunth". Peace prevails in his house and at his workplace. Wherever he puts his hands he reaps gold and wealth. It gives immense protection to the worshipper and gives all worldly comforts.
3. Ganesh Shaligram: Ganesh Shaligram is highly profitable for those wishing to undertake new ventures as this Shaligram brings success in all ventures and removes all obstacles. It also brings support, stability in all aspects of life and blesses the worshiper with high intelligence, knowledge, success and luck. Keeping Ganesh Shaligram at home removes negative energy and vastu defects and brings auspiciousness.
4. Kurma Shaligram: The worshipper of Kurma Shaligram gets immense perseverance, strong will power, patience, wealth and happiness in his life. The white impressions signify the presence of Lord in Viraat form that is looking extremely beautiful and blessing the devotee and fulfilling their wishes. He gets support from one and all, in accomplishing his works successfully. He is bestowed with all the worldly comforts and usually gets astonishing success in business and service. The Kurma Shaligram also works as a shield against all evil forces and gives immense protection to the worshipper.
5. Kamal Narayan Shaligram: This Shila is immensely powerful that makes the personality of the worshipper very attractive. He develops an Aura and Charisma which attracts everything the worshipper wants to bring it to him. Kamal Narayan also develops immense confidence and his all six senses work to perfection. This is one of the rarest Shila of this entire collection. The devotee cannot suffer any loss in business or sudden drain of wealth.
6. Laxmi Narasimha Shaligram: Laxmi Narsimha Shaligram is a very rare Shaligram having golden impressions inside the Shila. One who worships Narsimha Shaligram gets immense protection from his enemies. The opponents and the enemies of worshipper vanish and are sent to hell. No black magic or any type of occult works on him. He becomes fearless and gets success in all his endeavors. He can take on any challenge and emerge out to be a winner. His confidence level goes to a very high mark and is invincible.
7. Kalpavriksh Shaligram: The worshipper of this Shaligram gets all the wordly comforts and diginity in the society. The Kalpavriksha is said to fulfill all desires of all those who have faith on the holy tree. This tree has a generous connotation attached - for ages it has been known to fulfill all the wishes of the devotees. By worshipping this Shaligram all the desires of the devotee gets fulfilled. Lady worshipper gets good husband, male worshipper gets a good wife, sons and daughter and immense peace prevails in the family. Keeping Kalpvriksha Shila on the alter is considered very auspicious and this pleases Lord Krishna which interns blesses the devotee to the fullest.
8. Hayagriva Shaligram: Worshipping this Shaligram the devotee gets with immense knowledge, wisdom, confidence, luck and he can take on very bravely any challenging situation throughout his life. The environment at the house or at the workplace becomes very peaceful. It also tremendously improves the relationship among the family members, relatives and colleagues. The Shila is extremely smooth, perfectly shaped, lustrous, small sized, cold to touch, and has flawless impressions.
9. Matsya Shaligram: Matsya Shaligram is a very powerful Shila and it removes the Vastu Dosha also and brings prosperity and peace in the devotees place. A peaceful environment prevails in his surroundings. Matsya Shaligrama also provides a sixth sense to the worshipper to see the future things happening. By worshipping this Shila an issueless woman is blessed with a virtuous son.
10. Laxmi Shaligram: Laxmi Narayan Shaligram is one of the rarest Shaligram. One who worships Laxmi Narayan Shaligram gets immense wealth and very good health. The environment in his house becomes like "Vaikunth". Peace prevails in his house and at his workplace. Wherever he puts his hands he reaps gold and wealth. It gives immense protection to the worshipper and gives all worldly comforts.
11. Kalp Laxmi Shankh Shaligram: Worshiping Kalp Laxmi Shankh Shaligram brings immense prosperity and growth. The Lakshmi Shankh Shaligram is very auspicious to keep in the altar as it removes the negativity and brings family harmony. The Shila is in the form of a perfect Shankh. This is one of the rarest Shila of this entire collection. The worshipper of this Laxmi Shankh Shaligram gets immense wealth, prosperity and Good Luck. It is believed that who keeps this Shila in their locker, they would never face any scarcity of wealth in their life.
12. Kamdhenu Shaligram: The worshipper of Kamdhenu Shaligram is blessed with all worldly comforts, immense wealth and all the desires and wishes of the devotee are fulfilled. The worshipper gets a wife or the husband of his or her choice, good sons and daughters and he leads a life of immense satisfaction, dignity and commands high fame and name in the society.
Significance of Divya Sarva Samriddhi SangrahaThese natural saligram shilas depict Lord Vishnu with his Sudarshan Chakra. Presence of this Shaligram sangraha in the house or temple gives protection to the family or home. It increases confidence, intelligence in individuals or family members. People became healthy and due to Narayanas blessings, they did not face any kind of problems in life. Water offered to Saligram cures all types of diseases within the body. The worshiper of this Shaligram gets all the worldly comforts of the society. Worshiping this Shaligram fulfills all the wishes of the devotee.
Importance of Divya Sarva Samriddhi SangrahaCollection of these 12 Shaligram is very attractive, powerful, extremely attractive, brilliant, auspicious, emits very high brightness and usually has high energy levels. Worshiping this Shaligram sangraha gives the worshiper the quality of the sun - to rule and to move forward continuously with a brighter glow and power. Worshipper gets happiness, popularity and material benefits. It removes anxiety, doubt, guilt, fear and all types of physical and mental illness. It improves the decision-making and administrative capabilities of worshipers. This Shaligram also protects the devotee from accidents and misfortune. It is extremely good for curing diseases related to eyes, joint pain and other gastric troubles. The Shaligram is extremely smooth, perfectly shaped, shiny, small size, cool to the touch, and has a flawless impression. Every and each Shaligrams has its own and special powers. worshiping these shaligram get blessing of lord Vishnu to rule and to walk continuously with brighter brightness and strength.
Benefits of worshipping Sarva Samriddhi Sangraha- No black magic, evil forces influence or occult works.
- To remove obstacles.
- For good health, knowledge and all six senses.
- For immense perseverance, strong will power, patience, wealth and happiness in life.
- For good and healthy relationship with in family members and relatives.
- For all the worldly comforts.
- To earns respect, dignity and fame in society and always remains in a peaceful environment.
- To follow the path of Dharma.
Ingredients required for abhishek procedure of Shaligram Shila- Panchgavya (Water, Milk, Curd, Ghee, Honey)
- Any one Fruit Juice (Coconut water, Ganne ka Ras, Anar Juice)
Abhishek Procedure of Shaligram ShilaDevotees can do abhishek of Shaligram Shila once or twice a week as per convenience and the detailed of abhishek procedure of Shaligram Shila is given below
- Bath Shaligram Stone with water
- Offer all abhishekam liquid one by one which are Panchgavya (Water, Milk, Curd, Ghee, Honey) and any one Fruit Juice (Coconut water, Ganne ka Ras, Anar Juice)
- Now wipe off Shaligram Shila with a clean cloth and place it on pedestal
Ingredients required for Worship procedure of Shaligram Shila- gandaki river water/ gangajal
- clean cloth
- sandal paste
- tulsi leaf
- Dhoop & Agarbatti
- sweet, fruits and other eatable
- a picture of deity related to Shaligram Shila
Worship Procedure of Shaligram Shila- First of all place the Shaligram Shila on a metal plate
- Sit facing east direction
- Bath the Shaligram Shila with gandaki river water/ gangajal
- Wipe it off with clean cloth
- Apply tika of sandal paste on the Shaligram Shila and place one tulsi leaf on the Shaligra Shila so the tulsi rests on the Shaligram Shila nicely - Chant mantra of god/ goddess
- Show Dhoop/ Agarbatti to Shaligram Shila
- Offer some sweet, fruits and other eatable to the Shaligram Shila
- Speak out your wish loudly in front of the Shaligram Shila