Dashavtara Brass Idols | Dashavtara Brass Statue in Mumbai | Dashavtara Murti in Brass | Buy Brass Idols at Shaligram ShalaDashavatara refers to the ten major forms of Lord Vishnu. Vishnu is said to descend in the form of an avatar to reconstruct cosmic order. Vishnu Avatar is a symbol of the evolution of life on earth. Each avatar has a different form and purpose. When an individual is faced with a challenge, a particular avatar descends to address the issue. The myths associated with each avatar reference a particular time period when they are most needed. Dashavatar Idols in Brass are worshipped to invoke the energies of ten forms of Lord Vishnu. Shaligram Shala offers you a wide range of Brass Idols / Brass Statue / Brass Murti / Brass Sculptures of Indian deities which are ideal for your puja room. These Murtis & Idols are available in all sizes and different affordable prices. You can also find here Metal Sculpture for decorating your living spaces. You must know that Brass & Copper have a better capacity to absorb Sattvikta than other materials. Whereas stainless steel has the least capacity to absorb the Sattvikta and the possibility of black energy getting attracted is high.
Ten Avatars of Lord MahavishnuMatsya - fish to save Manu from the deluge.
Kurma - amphibious tortoise for Amrit Manthan.
Varaha - boar
Narasimha - man-lion, he has half-human and half-lion. The last animal and semi-human avatar.
Vamana - growing dwarf and the first step towards the human form
Parasurama - a hero, but the imperfect human form
Rama - another hero, physically perfect, befriends a speaking monkey deity Hanuman
Krishna- son of Devaki, the hero of various legends and embodies qualities
Buddha - the Buddhism founder
Kalki - yet to happen at the end of Kaliyuga and he ends the kali yuga to restart Satya Yuga and another cycle of existence.
Importance of Dashavatara Idols This is a very powerful Statue of Dashavatara as it provides the devotee with extreme protection, prosperity, peaceful mind and soul and a Vaikuntha like environment in his house and the workplace. It is considered to be a complete which a devotee can have for worshipping. The worship of Dashavtara Idols resolves the legal cases expeditiously. No black magic, evil forces influence or occult works on the devotee, brings prosperity, success on all fronts, husband or wife maintains very good relationship, blessed with virtuous and understanding children, opponents are sent to hell and all obstacles are removed, Vastu doshas are corrected upto 23 kilometers area where Dashavatara Sangraha is kept.
Benefits of Dashavatara Puja Mantra Japa and Yajna - Kindness, honesty, truth, and strength.
- create peace in daily life.
- The purity of mind-Removal of negative energies present inside the mind and heart.
- Remove all the pains of life.
- Fulfilment of all the desires.
- Relief from tension and stress.
- Liberation from material miseries.
- Spiritual upliftment.
- Positive outlook towards life.
- Prosperity in education and wealth.
Placement of Murti or IdolsMurti or Idols energizes the place where it is installed. It may be placed near the entrance of the home/ office/ shop or in the living room/ at reception/ study room or office cabin. Murti or Idols is best placed in the East direction. With the divine vibrations of the East corner, Murti or Idols provide extraordinary positive vibes.
Ingredients required for abhishek procedure of Murti or Idols- Panchgavya (Water, Milk, Curd, Ghee, Honey)
- Any one Fruit Juice (Coconut water, Sugarcane Juice, Pomegranate Juice)
Abhishek Procedure of Murti or IdolsDevotees can do abhishek of Murti or Idols once or twice a week as per convenience and the detailed of abhishek procedure of Murti or Idols is given below
- Bath Murti or Idols with water
- Offer all abhishekam liquid one by one which are Panchgavya (Water, Milk, Curd, Ghee, Honey) and any one Fruit Juice (Coconut water, Sugarcane Juice, Pomegranate Juice)
- Now wipe off Murti or Idols with a clean cloth and place it on pedestal
Ingredients required for Worship procedure of Murti or Idols- gandaki river water/ gangajal
- clean cloth
- sandal paste
- tulsi leaf
- Dhoop & Agarbatti
- sweet, fruits and other eatable
- a picture of deity related to Murti or Idols
Worship Procedure of Murti or Idols- First of all place the Murti or Idols on a metal plate
- Sit facing east direction
- Bath the Murti or Idols with gandaki river water/ gangajal
- Wipe it off with clean cloth
- Apply tika of sandal paste on the Murti or Idols and place one tulsi leaf on the Murti or Idols so the tulsi rests on the Murti or Idols nicely
- Chant mantra of god/ goddess
- Show Dhoop/ Agarbatti to Murti or Idols
- Offer some sweet, fruits and other eatable to the Murti or Idols
- Speak out your wish loudly in front of the Murti or Idols
Associated Chakra Planet & ProductsIf the above Murti or Idols is used along with the following items, the power of the Idols increases manifolds times more. If you buy any of these items, we shall energize that item during your Murtis or Idol puja so that these will give you very good results. We will energize and also do Abhimantram of that item.
Murtis & Idols