Google has chosen Shaligram Shala ( shaligram.com) as the world's first 5 star rated Rudraksha supplying Company
Shaligram.com is most preferred website for Pujas, Rudrakshas, Yantras, Shaligrams by Film Actors, Politicians, Industrialists, Bureaucrats and all devotees.
Kali Maa Makrana Idols | Buy Kali Maa Makrana Idols
Kali (काली) Maa is also known as Kalika. She is a Hindu goddess. Kali is one of the ten Mahavidyas. Kali form is that of a destroyer of evil forces. She is the most powerful form of Shakti. Kaali maa Statue of Makrana Marble all ill-effects of black magic and relieves a person from bad powers of spirits and ghosts. Murti also removes the harmful effects of malefic planets, especially Saturn which are normally responsible for suffering, misfortune, and sorrow. Kali Yagna bestows religious power and fulfills the wish and increase in wealth and comforts in ones life. She is worshipped to cure all chronic diseases like paralysis, blood pressure and nervous disorders. She also worship for longevity
She is also viewed as the divine protector and the one who gives Moksha. Kali is often described as standing or dancing on her consort, God Shiva. Kali is worshipped by Hindus throughout India.
Kali Maa Makrana Idols reverses and returns back all ill-effects of black magic to a person who has done the black magic and relieves a person from bad powers of evils, spirits, and ghosts. Worshipping a Kali Murti also removes the harmful effects of malefic planets, especially Saturn, which are normally responsible for suffering, losses, and sadness.
Presence of Mahakali Statue in house, office, shop etc bestows spiritual power, fulfills the dreams & wishes, give abundance, immense wealth and peace. Maa Kali is worshipped to cure all terminally serious and chronic diseases like paralysis, blood-related diseases, neuro and nerve disorders. One who worships Kali powerful Murti gets longevity and extreme protection. She is also viewed as the divine protector and the one who gives Moksha. Kali is often described as standing or dancing on her consort, God Shiva. Maa Kali is worshipped by Hindus throughout India.
Makrana Marble Idols From ShaligramShala
The wishes of the devotees are fulfilled and all members in the family where the temple and idols of Makrana Marble is placed are always successful in their endeavors.
The Taj Mahal made up of Makrana Marble is one of the seven wonders of the world, a mausoleum located in Agra, India, that was built under Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan in memory of his favorite wife, Mumtaz Mahal. The Taj Mahal (also the Taj) is considered the finest example of Mughal architecture, a style that combines elements from Persian, Turkish, Indian, and Islamic architectural styles. UNESCO declared Tajmahal as the jewel of Muslim art in India and one of the universally admired masterpieces of the worlds heritage. The Taj Mahal and and the Victoria Memorial in Kolkata are the rare examples of acrhetecturial monuments made up of very beautiful and milky white rare stone called as Makrana Marble. Makrana is a town in the Nagaur district of Indian state of Rajasthan. Makrana is famous for the white marble mined from the mines around it. Makrana is a small town, but it has plenty of marble outcrops. Makrana has various mining ranges, popularly known as Doongri, Ulodi, Saabwali, Gulabi, Kumari, Neharkhan, Matabhar, Matabhar kumari, Chuck doongri, Chosira etc. Doongri, Saabwali, Ulodi, Chosira and Neharkhan are famous for white marble, whereas Ulodi is famous for Albeto Marble. Makrana marble is a metamorphic rock.
Benefits of Kali Maa Makrana Idols
- Protect from evil eyes & black magic.
- Cures all the deadly diseases.
- Frees persons from bad influences.
- It removes the pain and suffering.
- Removes all negative energies and brings peace & happiness.
- Kali Yagna can liberate the individual and also guide for the attainment of wisdom.
Placement of Murti or Idols
Murti or Idols energizes the place where it is installed. It may be placed near the entrance of the home/ office/ shop or in the living room/ at reception/ study room or office cabin. Murti or Idols is best placed in the East direction. With the divine vibrations of the East corner, Murti or Idols provide extraordinary positive vibes.
Ingredients required for abhishek procedure of Murti or Idols
- Panchgavya (Water, Milk, Curd, Ghee, Honey)
- Any one Fruit Juice (Coconut water, Sugarcane Juice, Pomegranate Juice)
Abhishek Procedure of Murti or Idols
Devotees can do abhishek of Murti or Idols once or twice a week as per convenience and the detailed of abhishek procedure of Murti or Idols is given below
- Bath Murti or Idols with water
- Offer all abhishekam liquid one by one which are Panchgavya (Water, Milk, Curd, Ghee, Honey) and any one Fruit Juice (Coconut water, Sugarcane Juice, Pomegranate Juice)
- Now wipe off Murti or Idols with a clean cloth and place it on pedestal
Ingredients required for Worship procedure of Murti or Idols
- gandaki river water/ gangajal
- clean cloth
- sandal paste
- tulsi leaf
- Dhoop & Agarbatti
- sweet, fruits and other eatable
- a picture of deity related to Murti or Idols
Worship Procedure of Murti or Idols
- First of all place the Murti or Idols on a metal plate
- Sit facing east direction
- Bath the Murti or Idols with gandaki river water/ gangajal
- Wipe it off with clean cloth
- Apply tika of sandal paste on the Murti or Idols and place one tulsi leaf on the Murti or Idols so the tulsi rests on the Murti or Idols nicely
- Chant mantra of god/ goddess
- Show Dhoop/ Agarbatti to Murti or Idols
- Offer some sweet, fruits and other eatable to the Murti or Idols
- Speak out your wish loudly in front of the Murti or Idols
Associated Chakra Planet & Products
If the above Murti or Idols is used along with the following items, the power of the Idols increases manifolds times more. If you buy any of these items, we shall energize that item during your Murtis or Idol puja so that these will give you very good results. We will energize and also do Abhimantram of that item.
Murtis & Idols