Google has chosen Shaligram Shala ( shaligram.com) as the world's first 5 star rated Rudraksha supplying Company
Shaligram.com is most preferred website for Pujas, Rudrakshas, Yantras, Shaligrams by Film Actors, Politicians, Industrialists, Bureaucrats and all devotees.
Lord Buddha Idols | Buy Lord Buddha Idols Of Brass from Shaligram Shala
Buddha is the ninth incarnation of Lord Vishnu. Buddha though born in the rich and kings family left his family in search of truth and wisdom.There are innumerable avatars of Lord Vishnu, of which are known as Dashavataras or the ten avatars which are the most discussed. According to religious texts, Gautama Buddha incarnation, the originator of Buddhism, was also an incarnation of Lord Vishnu, but the lord Buddha mentioned in the Puranas was born in Kitkat near Gaya and his fathers name is said to be Ajna. The Vaishnavas consider Gautama Buddha as the ninth and most recent incarnation.Srimad Bhagavatam Canto 900 AD. According to him, Krishna is the form of Vishnu who was very different from other incarnations. In the list mentioned in the Srimad Bhagavatam, which many consider as the most reliable, both Balarama, as well as Buddha, appear.
Buddha is a symbol of enlightenment, balance and inner peace. By placing a statue or statue of a Buddha in the north-east direction, we can stimulate the high-energy energy of this corner.
The north-east region is also governed by water energy, and therefore the Buddha statue can be used in combination with the water element.The idols of Buddha are among the symbols that help in bringing peace and harmony. The question arises as to where to keep the Buddha statue in the house and why?
The image of Gautama Buddha, the pioneer of Buddhism, has inspired art and sculpture for centuries. But over time, the Buddha overcame his role as a religious icon and became symbolic with inner peace. The Buddhas image is now secular and multi-faceted in terms of appeal. However, very few people really know the importance of different rugs of Buddha.
Brass Murti/Idols From Shaligram Shala
Shaligram Shala offers you a wide range of Brass Idols / Brass Statue / Brass Murti / Brass Sculptures of Indian deities which are ideal for your puja room, These Murtis & Idols are available in all sizes and different affordable prices. You can also find here Metal Sculpture for decorating your living spaces. You must know that Brass & Copper have a better capacity to absorb Sattvikta than other materials. Whereas stainless steel has the least capacity to absorb the Sattvikta and possibility of black energy getting attracted is high.
Benefit of Lord Buddha Idols
- Good for concentration and meditation
- Helps in leading sacred and austere life
- For Good Meditation
Placement of Murti or Idols
Murti or Idols energizes the place where it is installed. It may be placed near the entrance of the home/ office/ shop or in the living room/ at reception/ study room or office cabin. Murti or Idols is best placed in the East direction. With the divine vibrations of the East corner, Murti or Idols provide extraordinary positive vibes.
Ingredients required for abhishek procedure of Murti or Idols
- Panchgavya (Water, Milk, Curd, Ghee, Honey)
- Any one Fruit Juice (Coconut water, Sugarcane Juice, Pomegranate Juice)
Abhishek Procedure of Murti or Idols
Devotees can do abhishek of Murti or Idols once or twice a week as per convenience and the detailed of abhishek procedure of Murti or Idols is given below
- Bath Murti or Idols with water
- Offer all abhishekam liquid one by one which are Panchgavya (Water, Milk, Curd, Ghee, Honey) and any one Fruit Juice (Coconut water, Sugarcane Juice, Pomegranate Juice)
- Now wipe off Murti or Idols with a clean cloth and place it on pedestal
Ingredients required for Worship procedure of Murti or Idols
- gandaki river water/ gangajal
- clean cloth
- sandal paste
- tulsi leaf
- Dhoop & Agarbatti
- sweet, fruits and other eatable
- a picture of deity related to Murti or Idols
Worship Procedure of Murti or Idols
- First of all place the Murti or Idols on a metal plate
- Sit facing east direction
- Bath the Murti or Idols with gandaki river water/ gangajal
- Wipe it off with clean cloth
- Apply tika of sandal paste on the Murti or Idols and place one tulsi leaf on the Murti or Idols so the tulsi rests on the Murti or Idols nicely
- Chant mantra of god/ goddess
- Show Dhoop/ Agarbatti to Murti or Idols
- Offer some sweet, fruits and other eatable to the Murti or Idols
- Speak out your wish loudly in front of the Murti or Idols
Associated Chakra Planet & Products
If the above Murti or Idols is used along with the following items, the power of the Idols increases manifolds times more. If you buy any of these items, we shall energize that item during your Murtis or Idol puja so that these will give you very good results. We will energize and also do Abhimantram of that item.
Murtis & Idols