Gau Puja and Seva for Divine blessings of Lord Krishna and for removing all negative Karma | भगवान कृष्ण के दिव्य आशीर्वाद के लिए और सभी नकारात्मक कर्मों को दूर करने के लिए गौ पूजा और सेवाMantra: Sarva Kaama-dudhe Devi Sarva Teerthee-bhishechini |
Paavane Surabhi Shreshthe Devi Tubhyam Namostute ||
Buy Gau Mata Idols | Buy Gau Mata Idols from Shaligram shalaAs per Vedic scriptures, Gau Puja and Seva are considered very meritorious in Kali Yuga. According to Lord Krishna caring for a cow is equivalent to worshipping Him. In Vedic scriptures, Gau or Cow are awarded with a very holy and special status which is of a mother and therefore they are called Gau-Mata. People believed that Demi-Gods reside in the cow and serving the cow is a pious thing. Hence the rituals such as Gau-puja, Gau-Seva and Gau-Daan are highly recommended in various Vedic scriptures.
It is a duty of every devotee or the people who follow Dharma to protect and serve the cow. According to scriptures by performing Cow Worship one can burn all the negative karma of the present and the past lives and get blessed with spiritual elevation and materialistic prosperity.
Buy Brass Gau Mata Statue From Shaligram ShalaShaligram Shala offers you a wide range of Brass Idols / Brass Statue / Brass Murti / Brass Sculptures of Indian deities which are ideal for your puja room, These Murtis & Idols are available in all sizes and different affordable prices. You can also find here Metal Sculpture for decorating your living spaces. You must know that Brass & Copper have a better capacity to absorb Sattvikta than other materials. Whereas stainless steel has the least capacity to absorb the Sattvikta and possibility of black energy getting attracted is high.If you are looking for a Brass Idols/ Brass Statue/ Brass Murti then you are at the right place. Shaligram Shala (shaligram.com) is a Seller & Manufacturer of Various God Marble Idols & Goddess Marble Idols which are Dattatreya Brass Idols, Dattatreya Statue in Panchdhatu, Matsya Statue in Brass, Brass Kurma Statue, Brass Varaha Statue, Brass Narasimha Idols, Vamana Statue in Brass, Parashuram Statue in Brass, Ram Statue in Brass, Krishna Statue in Brass, Brass Buddha Statue, Kalki Statue in Brass, Brass Durga Maa Statue, Durga Maa Wall Hanging in Brass, Durga Maa with Mahishasura in Brass, Brass Ambe Mata Murti, Brass Maa Kali Idols, Ganesha Statue in Brass, Panchmukhi Ganesha Murti in brass & Brass Ganesha Laxmi Murti.
Benefits of Worship Gau Mata Idols- One who performs Gau Puja and Seva get the divine blessings of Lord Krishna.
- This ritual help for getting rid of Sins and removing all negative Karma.
- Gau Mata is the symbol of wealth, strength and abundance.
- It brings good fortune to those who perform Gau Puja and Seva.
- She represents the earth and most Hindus respect and worship cows for their gentle nature.
- Worshipping a Cow helps in clearing our debts and attain forgiveness.
- It is believed that the blessing of Gau Mata helps in attaining Moksha after death.
Placement of Murti or IdolsMurti or Idols energizes the place where it is installed. It may be placed near the entrance of the home/ office/ shop or in the living room/ at reception/ study room or office cabin. Murti or Idols is best placed in the East direction. With the divine vibrations of the East corner, Murti or Idols provide extraordinary positive vibes.
Ingredients required for abhishek procedure of Murti or Idols- Panchgavya (Water, Milk, Curd, Ghee, Honey)
- Any one Fruit Juice (Coconut water, Sugarcane Juice, Pomegranate Juice)
Abhishek Procedure of Murti or IdolsDevotees can do abhishek of Murti or Idols once or twice a week as per convenience and the detailed of abhishek procedure of Murti or Idols is given below
- Bath Murti or Idols with water
- Offer all abhishekam liquid one by one which are Panchgavya (Water, Milk, Curd, Ghee, Honey) and any one Fruit Juice (Coconut water, Sugarcane Juice, Pomegranate Juice)
- Now wipe off Murti or Idols with a clean cloth and place it on pedestal
Ingredients required for Worship procedure of Murti or Idols- gandaki river water/ gangajal
- clean cloth
- sandal paste
- tulsi leaf
- Dhoop & Agarbatti
- sweet, fruits and other eatable
- a picture of deity related to Murti or Idols
Worship Procedure of Murti or Idols- First of all place the Murti or Idols on a metal plate
- Sit facing east direction
- Bath the Murti or Idols with gandaki river water/ gangajal
- Wipe it off with clean cloth
- Apply tika of sandal paste on the Murti or Idols and place one tulsi leaf on the Murti or Idols so the tulsi rests on the Murti or Idols nicely
- Chant mantra of god/ goddess
- Show Dhoop/ Agarbatti to Murti or Idols
- Offer some sweet, fruits and other eatable to the Murti or Idols
- Speak out your wish loudly in front of the Murti or Idols
Associated Chakra Planet & ProductsIf the above Murti or Idols is used along with the following items, the power of the Idols increases manifolds times more. If you buy any of these items, we shall energize that item during your Murtis or Idol puja so that these will give you very good results. We will energize and also do Abhimantram of that item.
Murtis & Idols
Product DetailsBase Dimension:7.5(L) X 3(W) inches