Aum Shaligram | Buy Aum Shila Online | Aum Shila Benefits | Significance of Aum ShilaAum or Om is a sacred sound and a spiritual icon in Dharmic religions. It is also a mantra in Hinduism, Buddhism and Jainism. The syllable is one of the most important symbols in Hinduism, and is often found at the beginning and the end of chapters in the Vedas, the Upanishads, and other Hindu texts. It is a sacred spiritual incantation made before and during the recitation of spiritual texts, during puja and private prayers, in ceremonies of rites of passages (sanskara) such as weddings, and sometimes during meditative and spiritual activities such as Yoga.
Aum Shaligram | Aum ShilaAum Shaligram or Aum Shila is very exotic, powerful, extremely attractive, brilliant, auspicious, emits very high radiance and has extraordinarily high energy levels. It is Believed that while worshipping this shila and chanting Aum mantra rubbing your hands together and putting those charged hands on different parts of the body heals or activates those body parts. This Aum Shila is extremely smooth, perfectly shaped, lustrous, small sized, cold to touch and has flawless impressions. This Aum Shaligram Shila is one of the very powerful Shaligrama and it should be worshipped with utmost devotion.
Benefits of Worshipping Aum Shaligram & Chanting Aum Mantra- Worshipping Aum Shaligram increases your concentration and helps you focus.
- Chanting of the Om Mantra along with worshipping this shila purifies the environment around you and creates positive vibrations.
- Aum chanting gives you better immunity and self-healing power.
- The Om chanting produces a vibration and sound which is felt through your vocal cords and sinuses. The vibrations open up the sinuses to clear the airways.
- While worshipping Aum Shaligram, through chanting and meditation, you can have better control over your emotions, thus allowing you to see situations with a clear and rational mind.
- It can place you in a meditational state which gives you deep relaxation.
Ingredients required for abhishek procedure of Shaligram Shila- Panchgavya (Water, Milk, Curd, Ghee, Honey)
- Any one Fruit Juice (Coconut water, Ganne ka Ras, Anar Juice)
Abhishek Procedure of Shaligram ShilaDevotees can do abhishek of Shaligram Shila once or twice a week as per convenience and the detailed of abhishek procedure of Shaligram Shila is given below
- Bath Shaligram Stone with water
- Offer all abhishekam liquid one by one which are Panchgavya (Water, Milk, Curd, Ghee, Honey) and any one Fruit Juice (Coconut water, Ganne ka Ras, Anar Juice)
- Now wipe off Shaligram Shila with a clean cloth and place it on pedestal
Ingredients required for Worship procedure of Shaligram Shila- gandaki river water/ gangajal
- clean cloth
- sandal paste
- tulsi leaf
- Dhoop & Agarbatti
- sweet, fruits and other eatable
- a picture of deity related to Shaligram Shila
Worship Procedure of Shaligram Shila- First of all place the Shaligram Shila on a metal plate
- Sit facing east direction
- Bath the Shaligram Shila with gandaki river water/ gangajal
- Wipe it off with clean cloth
- Apply tika of sandal paste on the Shaligram Shila and place one tulsi leaf on the Shaligra Shila so the tulsi rests on the Shaligram Shila nicely
- Chant mantra of god/ goddess
- Show Dhoop/ Agarbatti to Shaligram Shila
- Offer some sweet, fruits and other eatable to the Shaligram Shila
- Speak out your wish loudly in front of the Shaligram Shila