Google has chosen Shaligram Shala ( shaligram.com) as the world's first 5 star rated Rudraksha supplying Company
Shaligram.com is most preferred website for Pujas, Rudrakshas, Yantras, Shaligrams by Film Actors, Politicians, Industrialists, Bureaucrats and all devotees.
Sai baba idols | Buy Sai baba idols Online From Shaligram
Sai Baba of Shirdi (Shirdi Ke Saibaba) is also known as Shirdi Sai Baba. He was an Indian spiritual master who is regarded as a saint and a fakir by his devotees. Saibaba is revered by both his Hindu and Muslim devotees during as well as after his lifetime. The origins of Saibaba is still unknown but as per some indication, he was born not far from Shirdi. His real is unknown but the name Sai was given to him by Mhalsapati (his disciple) when he arrived at Shirdi (a town of Maharashtra, India). The name Sai baba denotes a saintly father, holy father or a (venerable) poor old man. He took samadhi at Shirdi and after that this place known as Shree Samadhi Mandir or Shirdi Sai Baba Temple.
Thursday is considered as the fast day of Saibaba. He is a guide and God for all of humanity. Worshippers of Sai Baba believe that he is a divine teacher, protector, philosopher, friend and guide. He teaches all about love, compassion, respect, helping others, forgiveness, charity, contentment, inner peace and surrender to the devotion to God. The teachings and spiritual forces of Sai Baba guide and protect his disciples. It is said that the Vibhuti of Sai Baba possesses the healing powers.
Collection of Sai Baba Idols From Shaligram Shala
We also have a large collection of Ganesha With Riddhi Siddhi Statue in Brass, Counch Shankh Ganesha Idols, Brass Gayatri Statue, Gayatri Idols Panchdhatu, Hanuman Statue in Brass, Panchmukhi Hanuman Statue, Krishna Statue in Brass, Muralidhara Krishna Statue, Bal Krishna Statue in Brass, Mahalaxmi Idols in Brass, Navgraha Set Statue in Brass, Buddha Statue in Brass, Sukra Statue, Rahu Statue, Ketu Statue in Brass, Brass Soma Statue, Surya Statue, Mangal Statue, Shani Statue, Brihaspati Idols, Ram Darbar Murti in Brass, Brass Ardhanareshwar Statue, Shiva Statue Natraj, Shiva Statue Bhairav, Panchmukhi Shiva Murti Pashupatinath, Naag Nath Murti, Shiv Parivar Idols, Viraat Vishnu Statue, Narayan Idols, Mahavishnu Statue and much more.
Buy Online Brass Idols/ Brass Murti
Welcome to the shaligram.com, It is one of the best online shops for Brass Idols & Brass Murti of various God & Goddess. Our products are uniquely designed by the artists and have been given innovative finishing with various colours to exceed your expectations for spiritual & decorative purposes. Each Idol/ Scriptures is being provided with everlasting shine which literally requires No Care. You can find here Hindu god & goddess idols in different shapes, sizes & materials. You can put these Statues / Murtis in your pooja room/ home/ on the dashboard of your car for a divine vibe. You can also offer these murtis & idols to your near and dear ones as a perfect gift for special occasions & festivals.
Benefits of Saibaba Idols
- Worshipping Sai Baba gives protection and relief from diseases.
- One who performs this Puja ritual gets peace and prosperity.
- Sai Baba Puja is also conducted for the fulfilment of wishes.
- Worshippers get the blessings of Sai Baba.
- Performing this puja ritual is also beneficial for spiritual upliftment.
Placement of Murti or Idols
Murti or Idols energizes the place where it is installed. It may be placed near the entrance of the home/ office/ shop or in the living room/ at reception/ study room or office cabin. Murti or Idols is best placed in the East direction. With the divine vibrations of the East corner, Murti or Idols provide extraordinary positive vibes.
Ingredients required for abhishek procedure of Murti or Idols
- Panchgavya (Water, Milk, Curd, Ghee, Honey)
- Any one Fruit Juice (Coconut water, Sugarcane Juice, Pomegranate Juice)
Abhishek Procedure of Murti or Idols
Devotees can do abhishek of Murti or Idols once or twice a week as per convenience and the detailed of abhishek procedure of Murti or Idols is given below
- Bath Murti or Idols with water
- Offer all abhishekam liquid one by one which are Panchgavya (Water, Milk, Curd, Ghee, Honey) and any one Fruit Juice (Coconut water, Sugarcane Juice, Pomegranate Juice)
- Now wipe off Murti or Idols with a clean cloth and place it on pedestal
Ingredients required for Worship procedure of Murti or Idols
- gandaki river water/ gangajal
- clean cloth
- sandal paste
- tulsi leaf
- Dhoop & Agarbatti
- sweet, fruits and other eatable
- a picture of deity related to Murti or Idols
Worship Procedure of Murti or Idols
- First of all place the Murti or Idols on a metal plate
- Sit facing east direction
- Bath the Murti or Idols with gandaki river water/ gangajal
- Wipe it off with clean cloth
- Apply tika of sandal paste on the Murti or Idols and place one tulsi leaf on the Murti or Idols so the tulsi rests on the Murti or Idols nicely
- Chant mantra of god/ goddess
- Show Dhoop/ Agarbatti to Murti or Idols
- Offer some sweet, fruits and other eatable to the Murti or Idols
- Speak out your wish loudly in front of the Murti or Idols
Associated Chakra Planet & Products
If the above Murti or Idols is used along with the following items, the power of the Idols increases manifolds times more. If you buy any of these items, we shall energize that item during your Murtis or Idol puja so that these will give you very good results. We will energize and also do Abhimantram of that item.
Murtis & Idols