Mahakali Shaligram | Worship Maha Kali Shaligram | Significance of Kaali ShaligramKali Mantra: Om Kreeng Kaliye Namaha, Om Kapalinye Namaha
काली मंत्र: ओम् क्रींग कलिये नमः, ओम कपलिनये नमः
Among all the Deities (Gods and Goddesses) the Ten Mahavidyas have a very respectable place in the spiritual spheres. All these Goddesses are different forms of Adya Ma Shakti (Mother) who remain ever eager to bestow all favors upon devotees. Hence she has assumed these diverse forms which are capable of blessing one with different boons. These 10 forms are Kali, Tara, Chinnamasta , Shodashi Tripura Sundari, Bhuvneshwari, Tripura Bhairavi, Dhumavati, Baglamukhi, Matangi and Kamla. As per Todala Tantra chapter 10 Lord Shiva has said that Tara Devi is the blue form, Bagala is the tortoise incarnation, Dhumavati is the boar, Chinnamasta is Nrisimha, Bhuvaneshwari is Vamana, Matangi is the Rama form, Tripura is Jamadagni, Bhairavi is Balabhadra, Mahalakshmi is Buddha, and Durga is the Kalki form.
Dus Mahavidya Pooja | Mahakali PujaAccordingly, the worship of these Maha Vidya Forms are also prescribed as an astrological remedy for the 9 planets. Kali for Saturn, Tara for Jupiter, Maha Tripura Sundari (or Shodashi-Sri Vidya) for Mercury Bhuvaneshvari for Moon, Chinnamasta for Rahu, Bhairavi for Lagna, Dhumavati for Ketu, Bagalamukhi for Mars, Matangi for Sun, and Kamala for Venus. The worship of Shaligrams in these forms bestoes the devotee extreme protection, peaceful environment and immense wealth to lead a most philanthropic and satisfying life.
Maha Kaali Dusmahavidya GoddessThe first Mahavidya is Goddess Kali, seated on a corpse, with long tongue protruding out, greatly terrifying, laughing loudly, with fearful fangs, four arms holding a cleaver, a skull, and giving the mudras bestowing boons and dispelling fear, wearing a garland of skulls, her tongue rolling wildly, completely naked (digambara - clad in the directions), with just a garland of demon-hands round her waist, with heaped locks of a black cascade of hair. Thus one should meditate on Kali, dwelling in the centre of the cremation ground. The Eternal Night - Kali is mentioned as the first amongst the Mahavidyas. Black as the night (ratri) she has a terrible and horrific appearance. The word ratri means "to give," and is taken to mean "the giver" of bliss, of peace, of happiness. Chamunda Ma Kali blesses the worshipper like his son or daughter. Chamunda Roopa is for extreme protection against occult, Black magic and jealousy.
Maha Kaali Shaligram | Kali Shaligram WorshipMahakali Shaligram Shila is very rare, exotic, powerful, extremely attractive, brilliant, auspicious and emits very high radiance and has extraordinarily high energy levels. Kali is a divine mother in a ferocious form. She sent her power and energy in the form of Mother Gauri to free the Gods from two very dangerous demons Shumbh and Nishumbh. These demons have conquered the three worlds. Lord Shiva and Mother Gauri in their destructive form are known as Mahakala and Mahakali or Kali. Mahakali has a very large protruding tongue of Kali when she was killing the demons. To calm her Lord Shiva had to lie down on her feets to stop the devastation. The body has beautiful impressions of Chakras. The Shila is small sized, extremely smooth, perfectly shaped, lustrous, cold to touch and has flawless impressions.
Benefits of Mahakali Shaligram- By worshipping the Mahakali Shaligram Shila the devotee gets detached from the materialistic things and does not have any fear of insecurity and death.
- On devotee no occult or black magic works and this Mahakali Shaligram works as a protection shield on devotees.
- The devotee becomes fearless and outshine in all endeavours as compared to his rivals.
- The devotee and his family is greatly benefitted by virtue of peaceful environment and extreme protection bestowed by the presence of this Mahakali Shaligram.
Ingredients required for abhishek procedure of Shaligram Shila- Panchgavya (Water, Milk, Curd, Ghee, Honey)
- Any one Fruit Juice (Coconut water, Ganne ka Ras, Anar Juice)
Abhishek Procedure of Shaligram ShilaDevotees can do abhishek of Shaligram Shila once or twice a week as per convenience and the detailed of abhishek procedure of Shaligram Shila is given below
- Bath Shaligram Stone with water
- Offer all abhishekam liquid one by one which are Panchgavya (Water, Milk, Curd, Ghee, Honey) and any one Fruit Juice (Coconut water, Ganne ka Ras, Anar Juice)
- Now wipe off Shaligram Shila with a clean cloth and place it on pedestal
Ingredients required for Worship procedure of Shaligram Shila- gandaki river water/ gangajal
- clean cloth
- sandal paste
- tulsi leaf
- Dhoop & Agarbatti
- sweet, fruits and other eatable
- a picture of deity related to Shaligram Shila
Worship Procedure of Shaligram Shila- First of all place the Shaligram Shila on a metal plate
- Sit facing east direction
- Bath the Shaligram Shila with gandaki river water/ gangajal
- Wipe it off with clean cloth
- Apply tika of sandal paste on the Shaligram Shila and place one tulsi leaf on the Shaligra Shila so the tulsi rests on the Shaligram Shila nicely
- Chant mantra of god/ goddess
- Show Dhoop/ Agarbatti to Shaligram Shila
- Offer some sweet, fruits and other eatable to the Shaligram Shila
- Speak out your wish loudly in front of the Shaligram Shila