Google has chosen Shaligram Shala ( shaligram.com) as the world's first 5 star rated Rudraksha supplying Company
Shaligram.com is most preferred website for Pujas, Rudrakshas, Yantras, Shaligrams by Film Actors, Politicians, Industrialists, Bureaucrats and all devotees.
Mantra: Om Namah Shivaya
Purpose: To free from the fear of death, fatal diseases, grave dangers and become healthy & courageous
Shiva Makrana Idols | Buy Shiva Makrana Idols
He is one of the supreme beings in Shaivism tradition who creates, protects and transforms the world. Shiva is a complex character who may represent goodness, benevolence and serve the universe as a Protector.Shiv and parvati symbolize the holy union of Lord Shiva and Goddess parvati which indicates the male and female energies of this universe. Basically, Lord Shiva is the universal consciousness whereas Goddess parvati is the divine universal energy. He is the supreme God and he is Mahadev (the God of the Gods) and parvati is the divine mother of the sacred force and power of energy. There is no parvati without Shiva and there is no Shiva without parvati.
Lord Shiva are the serpent around his neck, the holy river Ganga flowing through his matted hair, 3rd eye on his forehead, adorning crescent moon, Damru or drum in his hand and a Trishul as his weapon. His body is covered with ashes/ Bhasma/ Vibhuti. Lord Shiva is also known as Nilkantha (having consumed poison to save the world from destruction) because the colour of his neck is blue
Importance of Shiva Makrana Idols
Shiva Makrana Idols is an outstanding Murti of great values. Shiva Statue of makrana marble Worship is most auspicious & bestows the person with health, wealth, good fortune, happiness & fame. This Shiva statue of makrana marble dispels all sort of fears, fear of ghosts, accidental death & disease, the influence of evil planets etc. People who worship shiva murti the remains in good health & free from all ailments.
Buy Makrana Marble Idols from Shaligram Shala
Shaligram Shala is one of the leading website which deals in very high quality and rare Shaligrams, Rudrakshas, Meteorite Shilas and other religious and Puja items. We are also manufacturers of very high grade temples and Hindu Idols of Makarana Marble of different sizes. Makrana Marble is very rare white milky stone and great wonders of world like Taj Mahal was also built with this stone is one to its credit. The quality of Makrana Marble stone is one of the best stones in the world as it retains a high grade polish for a very long time.There is an evidenced of few renowned ancient monuments were built from this stone many centuries earlier. The idols made up of Makrana Marble has great significance. These idols always shines and remain new even after decades. The polish of this stone doesnt fade at all and the in the Puranas also it is mentioned that the Murtis and temples made up of Makrana Marble are extremely good and blesses the devotee with immense wealth, extreme protection and peaceful environment. The Pranpratisthit Murtis are actual live Murties and bestow the devotee with longitivity, protection against sudden accidents and thefts.
Benefits of worshipping Exotic Shiv Parvati Shaligram:
- For positive energy, love and affection between the inmates, auspiciousness and peace of mind.
- For good health and never faces any scarcity.
- To protect from sudden accidents and theft.
- For a peaceful environment.
- For harmony in the family.
- For early marriage and a good life partner.
Placement of Murti or Idols
Murti or Idols energizes the place where it is installed. It may be placed near the entrance of the home/ office/ shop or in the living room/ at reception/ study room or office cabin. Murti or Idols is best placed in the East direction. With the divine vibrations of the East corner, Murti or Idols provide extraordinary positive vibes.
Ingredients required for abhishek procedure of Murti or Idols
- Panchgavya (Water, Milk, Curd, Ghee, Honey)
- Any one Fruit Juice (Coconut water, Sugarcane Juice, Pomegranate Juice)
Abhishek Procedure of Murti or Idols
Devotees can do abhishek of Murti or Idols once or twice a week as per convenience and the detailed of abhishek procedure of Murti or Idols is given below
- Bath Murti or Idols with water
- Offer all abhishekam liquid one by one which are Panchgavya (Water, Milk, Curd, Ghee, Honey) and any one Fruit Juice (Coconut water, Sugarcane Juice, Pomegranate Juice)
- Now wipe off Murti or Idols with a clean cloth and place it on pedestal
Ingredients required for Worship procedure of Murti or Idols
- gandaki river water/ gangajal
- clean cloth
- sandal paste
- tulsi leaf
- Dhoop & Agarbatti
- sweet, fruits and other eatable
- a picture of deity related to Murti or Idols
Worship Procedure of Murti or Idols
- First of all place the Murti or Idols on a metal plate
- Sit facing east direction
- Bath the Murti or Idols with gandaki river water/ gangajal
- Wipe it off with clean cloth
- Apply tika of sandal paste on the Murti or Idols and place one tulsi leaf on the Murti or Idols so the tulsi rests on the Murti or Idols nicely
- Chant mantra of god/ goddess
- Show Dhoop/ Agarbatti to Murti or Idols
- Offer some sweet, fruits and other eatable to the Murti or Idols
- Speak out your wish loudly in front of the Murti or Idols
Associated Chakra Planet & Products
If the above Murti or Idols is used along with the following items, the power of the Idols increases manifolds times more. If you buy any of these items, we shall energize that item during your Murtis or Idol puja so that these will give you very good results. We will energize and also do Abhimantram of that item.
Murtis & Idols