Google has chosen Shaligram Shala ( shaligram.com) as the world's first 5 star rated Rudraksha supplying Company
Shaligram.com is most preferred website for Pujas, Rudrakshas, Yantras, Shaligrams by Film Actors, Politicians, Industrialists, Bureaucrats and all devotees.
The worshipper Dhyan Tapasya Shaligram Sangraha gets detached and leads a sacred life. The worshipper can meditate well and go towards philanthropy and austerity. Devotee develops a great sense of satisfaction and can take on patiently all trying situations. He will spend his whole life doing well for mankind and hence earns great respect and love from society. Worshipping this shila is good for concentration and meditation. The worshipper goes deep into the spirituality remains detached but still leads a wonderful and a satisfying life. Scarcity of anything remains away from the worshipper. The Shaligram Shila products are delivered to the customers after proper energization & pran pratishtha. Therefore all the devotees are requested to forward their date, time & place of birth while ordering this divine shila so that the proper energization & pran pratishtha could be done on their names before the dispatch of the product.
The powerful Divya Dhayan Tapasya Sangraha (Divine Meditation Collection) comprises of 4 most rare, extremely powerful and exotic Shilas. This Sangraha consists of following Shilas.
1. Shivlinga Saligram: Shivling Shaligram is the symbol of auspiciousness. The worshipper of this shila gains health and peace. Actually, Shivling represents Lord Shiva - The One who is Eternally Pure. In Him can never be any contamination of the imperfection of Rajas and Tamas. Non- apprehension of Reality is Tamas and misapprehensions of Reality constitute the Rajas.
2. Buddha Saligram: The worshipper of Buddha Shaligram gets detached and leads a sacred life. The worshipper can meditate well and go towards philanthropy and austerity. Devotees develops a great sense of satisfaction and can take on patiently all trying situations. They will spend his whole life doing well for mankind and hence earns great respect and love from society. Worshipping Buddha Shaligram is also good for concentration and meditation.
3. Brahama Vishnu Mahesh (Trinity) Salagram: This Shila is one of the rarest found on the Earth which bestows the devotee with extreme protection, immense prosperity and tremendous peaceful environment in the lives of the devotee. The shilla is most effective for family harmony and helps maintain good relations between family members and relatives. This also maintains very good relations between wife and husband, parents and extremely good relations with children.
4. Varaha Salagram: Those who are into a speculative business can get immense benefit out of worshipping this Shaligram. The worshipper commands good respect, name, and fame in the society. The Varaha Shaligram increases concentration and knowledge to an astounding level and brings immense peace and happiness in the life of the devotee. The effect of the Varaha Shaligram increases manifold if the Shila has some other god markings also present on it.
Importance of Divya Dhyan Tapasya Sangraha
Divya Suraksha Sangraha is a Collection 8 Shaligram. These Shilla is very attractive, powerful, extremely attractive, brilliant, auspicious, emits very high brightness and usually has high energy levels. Worshipper can meditate well and go towards philanthropy and austerity. He develops a great sense of satisfaction and can take on patiently all trying situations. The quality of the sun - to rule and to move forward continuously with a brighter glow and power. Gives happiness, popularity and material benefits. Superimposes super-consciousness. It removes anxiety, doubt, guilt, fear and all types of physical and mental illness. It improves the decision-making and administrative capabilities of worshipers. This Shaligram also protects the devotee from accidents and misfortune. It is extremely good for curing diseases related to eyes, joint pain and other gastric troubles. The Shaligram is extremely smooth, perfectly shaped, shiny, small size, cool to the touch, and has a flawless impression. Every and each Shaligrams has its own and special powers. Worshiping these shaligram get blessing of lord Vishnu. To rule and to walk continuously with brighter brightness and strength. To overcome anxiety, doubt, guilt, fear and all kinds of physical and mental illness. Decision making and administrative abilities To improve and to protect from accidents and misfortune.
What is Dhyan/ Meditation/ Tapasya
Meditation is often defined as constantly thinking about an object of thought. We often get stuck on this definition, and lose sight of the real purpose of meditation. Meditation reveals the true nature of the object on which we are meditating. Such revelation does not occur as a thought, but as a feeling. Therefore, meditation is a process in which we shift from thinking to feeling. It is a journey from complexity of mind to simplicity of heart. It is for this reason that most methods of meditation involve the heart.The heart is never satisfied with feeling. At some point, emotion becomes a burden, whether it is a feeling of pleasure, of pleasure, or of pleasure as well. Feelings are difficult to handle. In true meditation, we enter the absolute void of experience.
Benefits of worshipping Divya Dhyan Tapasya Sangraha
- Good for concentration and meditation
- Helps in leading sacred and austere life
- For Good Meditation
- For positive energy, love and affection between the inmates, auspiciousness and peace of
- To attain peace of mind and spiritual bliss.
Spiritual Benefits of worshipping Divya Dhyan Tapasya Sangraha
- For peaceful environment
- For intellect, mental strength, knowledge and courage.
- For removal of unseen barrier and obstacles in the way of your goal fulfillment.
-This Shilla is beneficial for gaining spiritual power.
- This is most powerful bead for dhyaan/ meditation and spiritual attainments.
Health Benefits of worshipping Divya Dhyan Tapasya Sangraha
- For good health, knowledge
- For good health and never faces any scarcity
- To protect from sudden accidents and theft
- It is also helpful for spiritual upliftment.
- It brings immense wealth and success.
Significance of Shaligram Shila
These Shaligram Shilas are genuinely from the Kali Gandaki river. Salagram Shila had huge respect and importance. Each Shaligram has its own identity with their positive effects. Salagram is found along with lord Vishnu chakra, Sankh, Gadha, Hole, big, small size, round, oval. Some Salagram found with one chakra (single circle marks), Some with two chakras, three chakras to unlimited beautiful chakra marks. Each Chakra has its own value and is described as a different name and form of lord Vishnu. Unlimited chakra is known as Lord Vishnu Anantha Narayan. One chakra is described as Sudarshana Salagram likewise for the rest of Salagram denotes Lord Vishnu each name whose name is described in Vishnu Puran (Hindu religious Script). Salagram is also found with different marks and appearance. We also have the following types of Saligram, Sacred Shaligram is very powerful and is available in very limited quantities, Exotic Shalagram is very rare and special Shaligram with beautiful golden and crystal impressions along with black color on it. Auspicious Shaligram is jet black, some small in size & maybe with the white impression, small & big Saligram, Shaligram Mala/ Rosary makes the devotee feel very much close to Lord and very well protected.
Who Can Worship Shaligram Shila
Devotees of all cultures, backgrounds, caste, religion and gender can worship this divine Shaligram Shila. It is a common myth that Ladies cannot worship Shaligram Shilas. This is not correct. Please refer to the following Shaloka which clearly says that Ladies can definitely worship Shaligram Shilas. Only for those 3 or 4 days in a month when ladies are not clean then they can avoid worship of Shaligram Silas.
" STRIYO VA YADI VA SUDRA BRAHMANAH KSATRIYADAYAH VAISHNAVAM
PUJAYITVA SILA CAKRA LABHANTE SASVATAM PADAM "
(HARI BHAKTI VILASA 5/452 From SKANDA PURANA conversation between Lord Brahma and Narada Muni) Worship of Salagram Sila can be done by Women, Sudras (low caste), Brahmanas (twice born), Kshatriyas (administrators), Vaishnavas, etc. and everybody wjo worships the Shila devotedly can achieve the eternal abode of Lord Krishna (Vaikuntha) perfectly. Worshipper of this Shaligram get health benefits, a positive attitude towards life, attain wealth and prosperity.
Shaligram is a Sanjeevani
“Ajanma Krita Papanam Prayaschitam Ya Ichati
Damadarakunde Saligram Silawari Dharanamah Paphari Namastute //5//
(Hari Bhakta Vilas 5 /472, 473 and 474 from Skanda Purana, Lord Brahma is speaking to Narad Muni)
Saligram Silas found at Damodara Kund are very precious and significant. These silas are considered to be the direct Lord Vishnu Himself and the person who worships, wears or even keeps these auspicious in the house or bathes the Salagram and drinks water or pour waters on them, that man becomes free from all sins and this prevents their untimely death.
If the Saligram Shila and Tulsi is touching the body of the dying person, he may survive or go directly to Vaikuntha the eternal abode of Lord Vishnu. That person also becomes free from all sin and all disease. The person, who worships saligram with Tulsi leaf daily, gets the boon of million Yajna also. The most feared sins of Bramahatya ( killing of a Brahmin) or eloping with the Gurus wife are also washed away simply by worshiping and wearing of the Saligram.
Abhishek Procedure of Shaligram Shila
Devotees can do abhishek of Shaligram Shila once or twice a week as per convenience and the detailed of abhishek procedure of Shaligram Shila is given below
- Bath Shaligram Stone with water
- Offer all abhishekam liquid one by one which are Panchgavya (Water, Milk, Curd, Ghee, Honey) and any one Fruit Juice (Coconut water, Ganne ka Ras, Anar Juice)
- Now wipe off Shaligram Shila with a clean cloth and place it on pedestal
Ingredients required for Worship procedure of Shaligram Shila
- gandaki river water/ gangajal
- clean cloth
- sandal paste
- tulsi leaf
- Dhoop & Agarbatti
- sweet, fruits and other eatable
- a picture of deity related to Shaligram Shila
Worship Procedure of Shaligram Shila
- First of all place the Shaligram Shila on a metal plate
- Sit facing east direction
- Bath the Shaligram Shila with gandaki river water/ gangajal
- Wipe it off with clean cloth
- Apply tika of sandal paste on the Shaligram Shila and place one tulsi leaf on the Shaligra Shila so the tulsi rests on the Shaligram Shila nicely
- Chant mantra of god/ goddess
- Show Dhoop/ Agarbatti to Shaligram Shila
- Offer some sweet, fruits and other eatable to the Shaligram Shila
- Speak out your wish loudly in front of the Shaligram Shila
Why Buy Shaligram Shila From Shaligram Shala
The Shaligram products are delivered to the customers after proper energization & pran pratishtha. Therefore all the devotees are requested to forward their date, time & place of birth while ordering Shaligram Shila, so that the proper energization & pran pratishtha could be done on their names before the dispatch of the Shaligram.
Shaligram Shala is the Best Supplier in the World
Shaligram Shala (shaligram.com) is the best supplier in the world of Natural and Genuine Shaligram Shilas. We have a dedicated and experienced team to ensure that we deal only in genuine and premium quality shilas. Being the largest supplier of Shaligram Shila in the world, we command the best quality and affordable price in exotic, auspicious and sacred shaligram shilas. We at Shaligram Shala offer Shaligram Shila from Gandaki river.