1) What is the process of performing Puja with Shaligram Shala?
First of all, you need to order Puja online on shaligram.com. You may avail free consultation for Puja from Rajeev Singhal Ji.You need to mention your birth details and wish for the Puja (Sankalpa) while placing order.
After that we will email you the Puja schedule after discussion with the Priests.
You have an option to call (audio or video) the Priest to hear Sankalpa and mantra chanting during the Puja.
After performing puja successfully we will send you pictures, video and Prasad through courier.
2) I have booked a puja with Shaligram Shala. May I know for how long it will be effective? Also why Shaligram Shala is best for the pujas?
The effects of a Puja help in removing the immediate obstacles at fast pace. After that the benefits are accrued on a gradual basis. The pujas conducted at Shaligram Shala give you long lasting benefits as those are conducted by karma kandi (oath driven) priests in our own premises. Kindly follow the link below to know more about our puja services.
3) Where does Shaligram Shala perform Pujas?
Shaligram Shala conducts all the rites and rituals at its own puja hall which is spiritually purified and energized in accordance with Vastu principles.
4) Do online Pujas really benefit, even when the person for whom the puja is done is not present?
The Shaligram Shala priests perform pujas in the most authentic way with proper Vedic rituals. Blessings and positive energies surpass distances created by matter. Several clients have reported positive effects after doing online Pujas.
5) Can I personally attend my puja when performed at your premises?
Yes, you can attend your puja in person. If you can't attend, your family members or friends can. You may even opt for Live streaming of puja performed at Shaligram Shala.
6) Is Mr. Rajeev Krishna Dasa Take Sankalpa ?
Each Puja Sankalpa has been taken elaborately by Sh. Rajeev Krishna (founder of shaligram.com) in English and Hindi so that devotees amply clear that for what purpose the particular puja is being conducted. One instruction sheet is sent wherein all the instructions are written in detail which are the number of priests, number of chants, Sankalpa, mantra, etc. Mr Rajeev Krishna can be contacted at 9322646420 / 9322646421 for listening to the Sankalpa. He will also briefly discuss your horoscope and guide you in the best possible way.
7) Pujas are performed by the highly qualified and SIDDHA priests at Shaligram Shala Puja Services
Shaligram Shala Puja and Yajna Services have a team of highly qualified M.A., PhD. (Sanskrit) priests and most distinguished Brahmins (Acharyas and Shastries who are well-read and have studied Vedas, Upnishads, Puranas, Tantras and Karmkand in its entirety and depth. These priests have post graduated from the Kashi and are well trained in performing all the Pujas as per Vedic, Tantrik and Karmakand rituals. These priests from Kashi have been performing very big pujas for the last 10 to 20 years. It may be noted that the priests performing the various pujas at Shaligram Puja and Yajna Services are SIDDHA priests who have done japa of a particular mantra for much more than 14 Lakh times and hence the same mantras chanted by them has manifold times more effect than the mantras chanted by the normal priests.
8) How do you ensure that puja is really done for you or not?
- Mr Rajeev Krishna takes puja Sankalpa on the behalf of the devotee before starting puja by either connecting with the devotee on WhatsApp or the recorded Sankalpa is sent to devotee by WhatsApp after the Sankalpa is taken but while the puja is still in progress.
- Devotees can also be connected to us by Skype or Whatsapp to hear the Sankalpa (devotees must send your skype id or WhatsApp number at the time of booking of puja).
- Small video clipping of Abhishekam of the main deity (or pradhan god) will be sent to you on WhatsApp while the puja is still in progress.
- The video clipping of mantra chanting by priests will be sent during the puja ritual.
- Video clipping of Yajna being performed will also be sent to you while the yajna is in progress.
- A video clipping of the fire pattern will be sent on your WhatsApp, that will emerge while doing the yajna. These fire patterns are indications of how well the overall puja has gone. In the fire patterns of the Yajna, we can clearly see how the Gods are taking the offerings of the yajna.
- Short Video clipping of Arti will be sent to you after the Yajna is over.
- The blessing of pundits (Ashirvad) will be sent at the end of the puja and thereafter the prasad is distributed.
- You can opt for the DVD of the puja if you are not able to attend the puja personally for the additional charges of Rs. 1500/-. This DVD will be for 2 hours approx. and it will contain the main aspects of the puja rituals like Sankalpa, Abhishekam, yajna, patterns of fire flames during yajna and Arti.
- You can also book the puja with the option of live streaming of puja with Rs 2500/- additional charges. Here we shall show you the entire puja ritual.
9) How do you ensure that the correct number of Japas is being really done by the priests for you or not?
Shaligram Shala puja and Yajna services ensure that each priest takes a Sankalp before starting the puja with betel leaf, betel nut, flower and small qty. of rice. Since all priests are Kashi trained and are initiated, hence once the Sankalpa is taken individually by them, they are bound to complete the stated number Japas positively. In the case of most of the other websites doing pujas, normally all pundits avoid taking such kind of Sankalp and there is a strong likelihood that they do not complete the stated Japa. Hence the positive effect of the puja will not be experienced by the devotee.
10) Why is Shaligram Shala best for Vedic pujas and homas?
Our team of priests comprises authentic certified Brahmins from Gurukuls, karmakandi (bound to oath) and has been successfully performing rituals since 1997. They have fruitfully conducted pujas such as Dosh Nivaran Pujas, SatChandi Paath, Dus Mahavidya yajnas, Navgraha pujas, Mantra Siddhi japas, Nakshatra puja, Sankaras, MahaRudra, Ati Rudra Yajnas and many other pujas.
Pujas are conducted based on authentic Vedic texts and with proper rituals.
Our priests find out a suitable date and time to start every puja based on your date, time and place of birth. We then ask your sankalpa (wish) for this puja.
You will be provided with the priest's contact number to call during the sankalp taking or if you wish anytime during the puja duration.
You will be provided with the mantra text and audio file to chant during the puja. You can also avail an alternative; you can watch your ritual live over the Internet.
You also have the option to record the ceremony in a DVD, which is sent to you after the completion of the puja.
What If I Don't Know My Date of Birth or time or Place of Birth
In case you do not have either or any of your birth details, we take names of your complete family for puja.
11) What do you Mean by Sankalp
Sankalpa means the intention for which the puja is done. It means taking a resolution that you would perform and complete the puja for blessing or fulfillment of your wishes.
12) What is the Difference Between Selection of 11000 Chants and 125000 Chants in a Puja ?
The Puja generally has 11000 chants. However, a puja with 125000 chants, also referred as Siddh Chants is the most powerful puja.
13) In how many days we see the effects of the Puja and How many Times we Need to Perform Puja to see Results?
Generally we see the effect of puja in 45 days. During this period you need to chant mantras of the specific God of the puja you performed. The impact of the puja lasts for 6 months and after that you can again book the puja for lasting benefits.
14) What would be the Best Date to be Selected for Puja or How Would We Know the Best Date to Perform the Puja?
The best date of puja is determined as per your birth details or your sankalpa or the day of specific deity of the puja.
15) What are the Do’s & Don'ts to Follow When the Puja is Scheduled Until Completion?
1. Avoid spicy foods, onion and garlic for the duration of the puja. You may have fruit tea and milk products during this time.
2. Chant the mantra as per your convenience 108 times at any time during the puja duration.
3. See that you are attuned to the puja during this duration and have minimal distraction. If you are in office, please try to take a break from work and sit in peace for this period.
4. Please be in a meditative mood during the duration of the Puja.