Ruling Lord: Goddess Parvati and Lord Ganesha
Ruling Planet: Venus
Gauri Ganesh Rudraksha Beej Mantra: || OM SHREE GAURI GANESHAYE NAMAH ||
Garbh Gauri Rudraksha beads are prominently available in two varieties, the Nepal and Java Indonesian variety. The Nepali beads generally are heavier, more developed, bigger and powerful with deeply etched mukhi lines whereas the Java beads are comparatively smaller with visible mukhi lines and smoother surface. A Garbh Gauri Rudraksha of Nepal variety has more area thus intensity of the healing frequency is high and also the results are visible faster. The Java variety on the opposite hand takes slightly longer time to point out its effects. However, Garbh Gauri Rudraksha benefits of both varieties over the course of your time are the same. Most of our clients choose the Java Indonesian beads since they're lesser in price and smaller in size which may be made into beautiful jewel design.
This divine Rudraksha which appears to show a discrepancy than the opposite Rudraksha beads starting from one mukhi up-to the 21 mukhi is because, this can be the godly Gauri Ganesh Rudraksha. This Rudraksha is one among the foremost powerful Rudrakshas which is characterized by two naturally joined beads, with one Rudraksha bead being smaller in size than the opposite. The Rudraksha bead larger in size represents the divine and powerful Goddess Parvati consort of Lord Shiva and one in all the prime deities in Hinduism. Goddess Parvati symbolizes love, devotion, beauty and fertility and she or he is believed to be one amongst the numerous sorts of Shakti. The smaller Rudraksha represents the auspicious Lord Ganesh. Lord Ganesh is one in every of the prime deities in Hinduism who is worshipped before starting any new journey personal or professional. He's highly revered and is understood because the God who offers wisdom, success, grounding, stability and happiness all told undertakings. As we know that Lord Ganesh is also known as ‘Vighnaharta’ or ‘Vighneshwar’ it means one who removes all the obstacles and difficulties from life.
Two naturally joined Rudraksha where one part is smaller than the other is called Garbh Gauri Rudraksha. This Rudraksh is regarded as the form of Mata Gauri (Parvati) and child Bal Ganesha. Wearing or worshipping this divine bead represents the love and bond between Bal Ganesh and her mother mata Parvati. Shaligram Shala offers a large variety of certified Rudraksha sourced from Nepal & Java (Indonesia). These Rudraksh Beads are genuine & real which attracts positivity, harmony, togetherness and much more.
RULING PLANET OF GAURI GANESH RUDRAKSHA
Venus is the ruling planet of Gauri Ganesh Rudraksha . Venus is thought of as the Goddess of affection and affection and is thought to bestow love and prosperity. The divine energies of planet Venus and Mata Gauri & Lord Ganesh resonate and amplify bestowing the wearer with blessings. It helps to strengthen the bond of affection, togetherness & affection amongst mother & child, with friends, family etc. This divine Rudraksha also helps the wearer have a look at life with positivity.
Benefits of Gauri Ganesh Rudraksha
This Garb gauri Rudraksha has the combined properties of Lord Ganesh and Maa Parvati. This powerful Gauri Ganesh Rudraksha could be a mystical bead which is usually recommended for strengthening the bond of affection and respect between a frontrunner and his subjects or parent and child. This bead also blesses the wearer successfully altogether spheres, good luck and positivity. It is suggested the Women to wear the Gauri Ganesh Rudraksha ,who have problems conceiving are recommended.
Wearing this Rudraksha as per recommendation is alleged to bless the couple with offspring. Chanting and meditating over this powerful Rudraksha is alleged to supply spiritual growth. The divine Gauri Ganesh Rudraksha has the combined energy of Goddess Gauri and Lord Ganesha which makes this bead one among the foremost powerful Rudrakshas. It's a wholesome Rudraksha which attracts positivity, harmony, togetherness and far more. Other than this, the divine Rudraksha offers Mental, physical and Spiritual growth.
Significance of Gauri Ganesh Rudraksha
According to ancient holy books, Gauri Ganesh Rudraksha is one of the most mystical beads & it brings the joy of togetherness and also gives blessings to the couple who wants a healthy child. This Rudraksha bead is very rarely found and blesses the wearer with prosperity, riches, wealth and offers power and prudence. This Rudraksha bead removes obstacles as Lord Ganesh is associated with this bead and He is highly revered and referred as the “Vighnaharta '', the God who removes all obstacles from wearer life. Wearing or worshipping this Rudraksha also promotes self - esteem and boosts confidence while making the wearer fearless.
Benefits of Garbh Gauri Rudraksha
1) It is beneficial for childless couples who are unable to conceive due to biological as well as karmic complications.
2) Improve the relation and harmony between children & parents.
3) Highly recommended for those women who face problems during pregnancy.
4) Wearing this bead helps in protection of kids as the smaller Rudraksha portion representing Lord Ganesha also called Vighnaharta.
5) It increases the will power of the wearer and grants them wisdom by way of Sri Ganesha blessings.
6) It also invites peace, prosperity and riches.
Spiritual Benefits of Garbh Gauri Rudraksh Bead
1) Awakens the divine love and unification.
2) Provide a positive outlook.
3) Blesses with enhanced wisdom.
4) Offers success in all undertakings.
Health Benefits of Garbh Gauri Rudraksh Bead
1) Ladies who are unable to conceive because of biological in addition as karmic complications are suggested to wear this Rudraksha.
2) Offers emotional and mental health.
3) This rudraksha helps to constrain the good relationship between a mother and a son.
4) Makes one alert and removes mental lethargy.
Who Can Wear Garbh Gauri Rudraksh Bead
Devotees of all cultures, backgrounds, caste, religion and gender can wear this divine Rudraksha bead. Wearing this Rudraksha as per recommendation is alleged to bless the couple with offspring. Chanting and meditating over this powerful Rudraksha is alleged to supply spiritual growth. The divine Gauri Ganesh Rudraksha has the combined energy of Goddess Gauri and Lord Ganesha which makes this bead one among the foremost powerful Rudrakshas. Its a wholesome Rudraksha which attracts positivity, harmony, togetherness and far more. Other than this, the divine Rudraksha offers Mental, physical and Spiritual growth.
Shaligram Shala is the Best Supplier in the World
Shaligram Shala (shaligram.com) is the best supplier in the world of Natural and Genuine Rudraksha Beads. Rudraksha bead from Shaligram Shala are handpicked and undergo strict quality check. We have a dedicated and experienced team to ensure that we deal only in genuine and premium quality beads. Being the largest supplier of Rudraksha bead in the world, we command best quality and affordable price in regular, collector and super collector beads. We at Shaligram Shala offer Rudraksha from Nepal and Indonesia.
Why Buy Rudraksha from Shaligram Shala
The Rudraksha products are delivered to the customers after proper energization & pran pratishtha. Therefore all the devotees are requested to forward their date, time & place of birth while ordering Rudraksha Beads, so that the proper energization & pran pratishtha could be done on their names before the dispatch of the product.
Testing for Gauri Ganesh Rudraksha
For testing the genuity of Gauri Ganesh Rudraksha, see carefully if it is two naturally joined or not. Carefully watch this bead there should be one bead smaller than the other bead. Also place the bead inside a glass full of water for one hour duration. After taking out if the bead remains solid, the bead is genuine. The remaining water inside the glass should not contain any worms and the color of water should remain transparent. Now clearly observe the bead for tiny holes or damages. If everything is ok, dry the bead under the fan and wear it.
Buy Rudraksha Accessories from Shaligram Shala
As per Shiva Purana the Rudrakshas can be worn in the form of bracelet, armlet, locket and mala (rosary). Rudrakshas can be worn by using thread along with copper, silver & gold caps or it can be worn in complete silver & gold capping joined with silver or gold wire.
At shaligram.com, the bracelet, armlet, locket and malas are made after following each and every ritual as mentioned in the shastras, vedas, upanishad, puranas & tantras. The rudraksha products are delivered to the customers after proper energization, tacchonization & pran pratishtha. Therefore all the devotees are requested to forward their date, time & place of birth while ordering rudrakshas, so that the proper energization & pran pratishtha could be done on their names before the dispatch of the Rudrakshas.
Essence of Garbh Gauri Rudraksha
Wearing Garbh Gauri Rudraksha gives the blessings of Goddess Parvati And Lord Ganesha. This Rudraksha is beneficial for women who have had miscarriages in the past and want to become mothers. Also ensuring a safe pregnancy and delivery is this rudraksha. According to ancient scriptures, this Rudraksha is the greatest of all for women who have trouble getting pregnant. The Gauri Shankar Rudraksha Bead and the Garbh Gauri Rudraksha Bead both include two Rudraksha beads that are organically connected. One of the beads in the Garbh Gauri Rudraksha is smaller than the other.
Significance of Garbh Gauri Rudraksha
This bead enhances the bond of love between mother and child and promotes positive relationships between them. It is suggested that women who have trouble getting pregnant wear it. Women who are unable to conceive, those who experience repeated miscarriages, or those who experience any birth-related disorder are advised to use Garbh Gauri Rudraksha. Wearing a Garbh-Gauri Rudraksha is also indicated for women who are having trouble getting pregnant. Even after the child is born, a Garbh Gauri Rudraksha Bead can be highly beneficial in preserving healthy relations between a mother and her child. "Om Garbh Gauriye Namah" is the mantra.
Garbh Gauri Rudraksha: To Create a Cordial Relationship Between Mother and Child
1. Wearing a garbha gauri rudraksha can improve the bond between a mother and her kid.
2. Wearing this Rudraksha carries no miscarriage risk.
3. A woman who wears this Rudraksha during pregnancy also has a simple delivery.
4. This Rudraksha should also be worn by those whose horoscopes are affected by Rahu-Ketu.
Garbh Gauri Rudraksha to Get the Happiness of Having Children
For couples who are still childless, the Garbha Gauri Rudraksha is nothing short of a miracle. This Rudraksha can help a childless woman conceive quickly. Besides, this Rudraksha is also considered very effective for those pregnant women who are facing many problems during pregnancy. This Rudraksha helps in protecting the womb and giving birth to a healthy child.
How To Wear Garbh Gauri Rudraksha?
A conjoined bead known as the Garbh Gauri Rudraksha is revered as a combination of Maa Parvati and Lord Ganesha and contains mystical powers. It is a spiritual bead having ties to astrology and a few Vedic doctrines. Wearing this bead is highly recommended for couples as it brings about their ideal marriage. Humans who are emotionally and mentally stable can handle any circumstance or crisis, and it is the magnificent bead that stabilizes the wearers entire existence while balancing Ida and Pingala.
Anyone over the age of 14 can wear this bead and benefit from its many advantages. Women can benefit greatly from it. Additionally, the Rudraksha is quite effective if the right wearing instructions are followed. Wear the Rudraksha on an auspicious day; the ideal days are thought to be Monday and Thursday. The beej mantra of this bead, Om Namah Shivay, amplifies the strength and divine energy.
Before wearing, be sure to clean and purify the bead. Gangajal and raw cow milk can be used to energise and strengthen the auspicious bead. Daily cleaning of the Rudraksha is important since dirt and dust can clog the beads' pores and reduce their effectiveness. Additionally, a number of things should be avoided in order to receive the unconditional benefits. Wearing this bead while drinking or smoking can have negative effects.
Before putting on this lucky bead, cleanse yourself by getting up early, taking a bath, and dressing in clean clothes. Wearing this bead in a sacred setting, such as a temple or place of worship, is noteworthy. It's also advised to speak with an astrologer before donning to benefit from its powerful powers. The only people who can advise you on the proper way to wear a potent Rudraksha is experts.
As this bead contains the favour of Gods Parvati and Ganesha, wearing it correctly can grant the wearer their heart's desires. Women who are having children or in unsatisfactory relationships can wear this bead to experience intense pleasure and tranquillity. It is a priceless gem that makes married couples feel closer to one another.
You can either frequently worship this bead at your temple or wear it around your neck by wrapping it on a string of metal, such as silver. Wearing an exact, high-quality bead that offers astrological benefits and grants you riches, success, and pleasure in life is also crucial. This bead is available in a variety of forms, but in order to reap its full advantages, you must select an authentic bead.
The Exclusive Uses & Benefits of Garbh Gauri Rudraksha
The potent high bead graced by Maa Gauri and Lord Ganesha is famous around the world for its unique advantages. It's important to use the right technique when wearing this bead. Wear this bead while chanting Om Namaha Shivaya, and cleanse it with cow milk and gangajal. It increases the bead's strength and brings the wearer a wealth of benefits.
Wear this mystical bead and get an amazing degree of advantages if you want to bring luck into your life and fill it with happiness and wealth. However, Rudraksha is the bead that is strongly advised for women and is best worn after consultation with an astrologer.
It is linked to the abilities of Venus, the ruling planet, and Parvati and Ganesha, the two presiding deities. The following are some of its unique advantages that support people dynamically:
The Garbh Gauri Rudraksha is a potent bead linked to the abilities of Maa Parvati and Lord Ganesha. It bestows a high degree of confidence on the wearer. It polishes your character, gives you bravery, courage, and makes you fearless.
Empowers your relationship:
Increases mutual understanding, which is a key component of a successful relationship, and bestows love and affection. It is a useful bead for couples wishing to enhance their bond. It successfully removes a number of obstacles from your life and makes it enjoyable to live.
Beneficial for childless couples:
Wear this lucky bead to receive the blessing of a child even if you are not aware that you are blessed with one. It's a useful charm for married couples without kids. Astrologers advise ladies to wear this bead because it is blessed by Devi Gauri, who will make sure you have a kid.
By shielding expectant mothers from negativity and evil gaze, this bead aids in the prevention of accidents. It possesses spiritual power that clears away all obstacles that could lead to miscarriages and fills your environment with positivity.
Remove the obstacles from life:
Wearing this spiritual bead is recommended as it enhances success, wealth, and happiness in the wearer's life. It benefits them greatly and significantly enhances their quality of life. It supports its owner actively and gives them everything they are due.
Bestow mental and emotional balance:
This Rudraksha bead is a superb one that holds heavenly energy and successfully regulates your Chakras. A helpful bead for balancing mental and emotional issues is this one. It bestows vast knowledge and intellect upon the user.
Calm mental issues:
Issues with mental serenity are reduced with the aid of this bead. It gets rid of stress and anxiety. This excellent bead activates the mind and strengthens the power of the mind, making it suitable for those suffering with mental illnesses and issues.
Importance of Garbh Gauri Rudraksha
In Hindu mythology, the Garbh Gauri Rudraksha is a sacred bead that stands for fertility, motherhood, and protection.
It combines the two beads known as Garbh (the womb) and Gauri (Goddess Parvati).
The Rudraksha bead is thought to provide mental and physical strength, ease stress and worry, and enhance general health while the mother and the foetus are both protected during pregnancy.
Additionally, it is claimed to ensure an easy birth and encourage lactation.
Wearing a Garbh Gauri Rudraksha can help couples who are trying to get pregnant since it improves sexual energy, boosts fertility, and balances hormones.
Additionally, the Rudraksha bead increases the likelihood of conception and guarantees a healthy pregnancy.
The Garbh Gauri Rudraksha has spiritual advantages as well, fostering inner tranquilly, clarity, and attention.
Chakras are aligned, energies are balanced, and general wellbeing is enhanced.
The Rudraksha bead serves as a shield of defence against harmful energies and evil spirits, fending off such effects as black magic, jealousy, and envy.
The Garbh Gauri Rudraksha attracts luck, success, and prosperity by enhancing beneficial energies.
Making the proper Rudraksha bead selection and taking the appropriate safety steps while wearing and caring for it are crucial.
How Much Time Does Garbh Gauri Rudraksha Take to Work?
Any Rudraksha bead typically takes 25 to 100 days to start working its magic. Because the Nepali bead has higher strength and is more adapted to the body's requirements than the Indonesian Rudraksha bead, it is thought to act more quickly than the latter. 35 to 45 days pass before the Garbh Gauri Rudraksha begins to provide results. A Rudraksha bead has an infinite lifespan, and as it ages, it becomes more effective at giving its owner more focused benefits.
Where is Garbh Gauri Rudraksha available?
You can purchase a Garbh Gauri Rudraksha online from Shaligram Shala. You may also go to shaligram.com and type Buy Garbh Gauri Rudraksha to purchase it there. Online Rudraksha shopping can be hazardous, so always purchase from reputable vendors. Try not to shop around for the cheapest items because quality costs money. Only at Shaligram Shala you can purchase Garbh Gauri Rudraksha online and take advantage of exclusive discounts and offers at the checkout page in addition to details on a variety of other products on the website.
Note: People who have multiple partners should not wear Garbh Gauri Rudraksha.
Ingredients required for abhishek procedure of Rudraksha
- Panchgavya (Water, Milk, Curd, Ghee, Honey)
- Any one Fruit Juice (Coconut water, Ganne ka Ras, Anar Juice)
Abhishek Procedure of Rudraksha
Devotees can do abhishek of Rudraksha once or twice a week as per convenience and the detailed of abhishek procedure of Rudraksha is given below
- Bath Rudraksha with water
- Offer all abhishekam liquid one by one which are Panchgavya (Water, Milk, Curd, Ghee, Honey) and any one Fruit Juice (Coconut water, Ganne ka Ras, Anar Juice)
- Now wipe off Rudraksha with a clean cloth and place it on pedestal
Ingredients required for Worship procedure of Rudraksha
- gandaki river water/ gangajal
- clean cloth
- sandal paste
- tulsi leaf
- Dhoop & Agarbatti
- sweet, fruits and other eatable
- a picture of deity related to Rudraksha
Worship Procedure of Rudraksha
- First of all place the Rudraksha on a metal plate
- Sit facing east direction
- Bath the Rudraksha with gandaki river water/ gangajal
- Wipe it off with clean cloth
- Apply tika of sandal paste on the Rudraksha and place one tulsi leaf on the Shaligra Shila so the tulsi rests on the Rudraksha nicely - Chant mantra of god/ goddess
- Show Dhoop/ Agarbatti to Rudraksha
- Offer some sweet, fruits and other eatable to the Rudraksha
- Speak out your wish loudly in front of the Rudraksha
- The Rudraksha will be sent after performing Mahapuja and energization
How to Maintain the Rudrakshas So That They Have a Life of More Than 500 Years
1. Please inspect the Rudrakshas thoroughly for any damage or some artificial line carved on the Rudrakshas.
2. Please see that the thread or the silver wire which is used to make a rosary or mala or bracelet is not damaging the holes of the Rudrakshas by pushing the holes of the Rudrakshas very hard.
3. Please take care of the Rudrakshas in the best possible way so that they do not get damaged while wearing and see that they do not bang against some hard object.
4. It is better that no telcom powder is applied on the chest especially that part of the chest, where the Rudraksha rests. This telcom powder if applied goes inside the mukhasor faces of the Rudrakshas and block the complete energy flow from the seeds of the Rudrakshas.
5. Wear the Rudrakshas always in such a way that they should always touch your body.
6. Wear the Rudrakshas close to the location of the chakras for better results. Please consult Rajeev Krishna mob no. +919322646421 before wearing the Rudrakshas.
7. Once the rudrakshas are worn, lots of negativity is absorbed by the rudraksha as it is a dielectric. Once the negativity is fully absorbed say in 3 or 4 days then the rudraksha has to washed with a little soap water and clean it with normal water. Dry it thoroughly under the fan or AC. Do not dry under sun. Apply mixture of pure Sandalwood and olive oil ( buy this good quality mixture of Pure Sandalwood oil and Olive oil from Shaligram Shala) with the help of a new tooth brush. Just take very little oil in the brush and spread that in the entire rudraksha especially on the mukhas or faces and over the body of the Rudraksha. The ratio of mixture of pure Sandalwood oil and Olive oil should be 1:10. ( You can take this mixture from Shaligram Shala directly). Keep it for drying for atleast 2 hours. Do not apply too much of the oil.
8. After every 7 to 10 days clean the Rudrakshas in a same way that is repeat the same procedure as mentioned in sl. 7 so that the Rudrakshas remain fresh and rejuvenated.
8A. Please buy or order one Rudrakshas Maintenance Kit from Shaligram Shala. This will help in cleaning of Rudrakshas more effectively.
9. It is good to wear the Rudrakshas for as much time as possible in a day but I would advise to remove the Rudrakshas at night before sleeping as night is a private affair and even Gods does not come in between wife and the husband. Those who are not married or leading a saintly life can wear the Rudrakshas at night also. But ensure that they should not get damaged or hurt you while turning on the bed ( karvat lene se) at night. In the morning after taking bath again wear that after chanting Aum Namah Shivaye atleast 3 times of multiple of three times.
10. If you are not in the position of taking bath on a particular day, just purify your self by sprinkling the water three times from your right hand on your head. This is considered as the symbolic bath being taken by the devotee.
11. During the ladies menses or periods it is good to avoid wearing Rudrakshas for 2 or 3 days only for the ladies. But gents can wear the Rudrakshas even if the wife or daughter or any lady is mensurating in the house.
12. While wearing Rudrakshas, no masterbation should be done or sexual thoughts be brought in the mind. If it is unavoidable then take the rudraksha out from the neck or hand and keep it inside the holy pouch which is provided with every Rudraksha or mala or bracelet. Do not wear the Rudrakshas on that day. Wear the Rudrakshas the next day after taking bath.
13. After removing the mala or rudraksha or bracelet the same needs to be kept in the temple or some holy place and not in the bedroom especially when and husband and wife are sleeping together.
14. Liquor or non-veg can be consumed while wearing the Rudrakshas. However try to avoid these things as far as possible. Also if unavoidable then the Rudrakshas can be kept in the holy pouch and worn again next day after taking bath and after chanting the mantra.
15. For normal urination it is not mandatory to remove the Rudrakshas from the body. However three times the water be sprinkled by the right hand to purify oneself after the natures call is answered. However if going for passing stool or phesis then the rudrakshas have to be removed from the body and should be worn only after the purification process is done.
16. Be polite and gentle with yourself and others when you are wearing the Rudrakshas. Lord Shiva is with you in the form of Rudrakshas.
17. Do not be angry or tensed while wearing the Rudrakshas. Just chant the maha mantra Aum Namah Shivaye and take long breathe for couple of minutes and become normal. Rudraksha will help you to calm down and you can take appropriate action to resolve the challenging situation thereafter.
18. Look after the rudraksha like a small child who requires attention at all points of time.
19. Do not let anyone touch your rudraksha as his or her negative or positive energy could be transmitted to the rudraksha.
20. If the rudraksha has fallen down on the ground by mistake while wearing or taking it out then touch the rudraksha on your head or Ajna chakra three times, ask for mercy of Lord Shiva and chant Aum Namah Shivaye 3 times and either wear it or keep it at a holy place.
21. Everyday while wearing the Rudrakshas chant Aum Namah Shivaye or Mahamrityunjay mantra minimum 3 times or in the multiple of three times.
22. Do not take the Rudrakshas to the cremation ceremony.
23. Keep on chanting mantra Aum Namah Shivaye continuously whole day even if you are working or doing some work.
24. Make a habit of greeting others by saying " Jai Shiv Shankar Shambho"
25. The rudrakshas could be passed on to the next generation by performing a simple ritual. For that you can call Mr. Rajeev Krishna on his mobile +919322646421.
26. Avoid wearing anybodys Rudrakshas before doing the transferring ritual.
27. If you the above simple rules, the rudraksha will serve you and your generations for 500 years or more.
28. Contact Rajeev Krishna on his email firstname.lastname@example.org if there are any doubts regarding maintaining of rudraksha are concerned.
Associated Chakra Planet & Products
If the above Rudraksha Bead is worshipped along with the following items, the power of this bead increases manifolds times more. If you buy any of these items, we shall energize that item during your puja so that these will give you very good results. We will energize and also do Abhimantram of that item.
- Mooladhara Chakra
& Sahashara Chakra
are balanced by performing this puja. Chakra is seven centers of religious energy in the human body. Chakras are the circular vortexes of power that are situated in seven different points on the spinal column, and all the seven chakras are related to the different organs and glands within the body. These chakras are responsible for disturbing life energy.
- Ketu & Rahu are associated with this Rudraksha. According to the Vedic astrology, all the nine planets in your horoscope (Kundali) affect the course of life i.e. marriage, career, health, finances etc. The movement of these planets in the horoscope forms yogas or doshas (negative influences). Due to these Navagraha doshas, people face various obstacles & hindrances in their life. In order to minimize and negate the malefic doshas or malefic influence of these planets, we perform various Pujas & Yagnas.
- Ganesha Shaligram
& Dus Mahavidya Shaligram
can be worshipped along with this Rudraksha and it gives very good results. The Shaligram is a natural stone that is Lord Vishnu itself. Shaligram is a Blackstone brought from Gandaki river-beds in the Muktinath area of Nepal. Shalagram Shila is also known as Salagram/ Shalagram/ Saligram Sila. Shaligram worshipped in the temple as well as in the houses. Shaligram is a fossilized shell used in South Asia as an iconic symbol and form of Lord Vishnu. They are typically in the form of spherical, black-colored and smooth in nature. We offer a pure array of Shri Shalagram. Its origination place is also likewise of Sankha, Moti or Gomati Chakra which are Aquatic States. Shalagram is a Blackstone brought from Gandaki river, there is a big place called Shalagram and these Shalagram are hundreds of years old.
- Wearing Cats Eye (Lahsuniya)
& Gomed (Hessonite)
along with this Rudraksha gives results quickly. Gemstones also known as gems, precious stones, semi-precious stones, Vedic gemstones, Jyotish gemstones are one of the most beautiful & exotic minerals with elegant appearance & color. Gems or Gemstones Jewelleries are extensively used for healing and self-empowerment. There are different types of gems with different prices. The price of gemstones depends on the quality of minerals & availability.
Murtis & Idols
- You should also worship Ganesh Idols
& Durga Idols
Idols along with the Rudraksha. shaligram.com is one of the leading websites which deals in very high quality and rare Murtis & Idols made of makrana marbles & brass. The Pranpratisthit Murtis are actual live Murties and bestow the devotee with longevity, protection against sudden accidents and thefts.
- Worshipping Ganesh Yantra
& Durga And Devi Yantra
Yantra along with the above rudraksha gives accurate results. Yantra established the vibration of large resonance or amplitude with the benefic energy of the cosmos. These vibrations generate contact with highly elevated energies and help to enhance the spirituality within and attain spiritual course of conduct in our daily lives. It also increases the intensity of prayer & makes our thoughts more influential & strong.
- Performing Shiv Parivar Puja Mantra Japa and Yajna
gives you very good results. Shaligram Shala Puja and Yagna Services is the most trusted brand for online Hindu pujas and yajna services providers. Our Managing Director of Shaligram Shala Sh. Rajeev Krishna Dasa who is Initiated in Gaudiya Sampradaya has been performing very big pujas like Ati Rudra Puja with 108 priests, Laksh Chandi puja and Yagna with 1100 priests, Satchandi Yagna, Ganesha Laxmi Saraswati pujas, Laxmi Narayana Pujas, Shiva Durga Pujas, Sudarshana Homam, Dasha Mahavidya Pujas, Nav Durga pujas, Navagraha poojas etc.