Significance of 10 Mukhi Rudraksha
Ten Mukhi Rudraksha, in combination with Maha Vishnu Shaligram Shila, becomes a very strong force for removing the utmost difficult negativity, occult, black magic and evil spirits from a particular place. This Rudraksha is very commonly used in correcting the Vastu Doshas along with Parad (mercury) and Shaligram Shilas. This combination provides extreme protection to the house. The ruling planet is Mercury. This also very effectively controls all the planets to the favour of the inmates. Lord Vishnu, major god of Hinduism and Indian mythology, popularly regarded as the preserver of the universe. This Rudraksha belongs to Lord Vishnu and is very important and very much used in Vaastu. This Rudraksha has a tremendous capability of balancing all planets to the inmates favour. Ten Mukhi Rudraksha is Lord Mahavishnu rudraksha and contains the influence of His ten incarnations and the ten directions. This Rudraksha controls all the nine planets.
As per Srimaddevibhagavat 11th Skand Chapter IV, Narayana said that Ten Mukhi Rudraksha is Vishnu and removes all the tears and troubles due from planets, evil powers and snakes. It also states that the wearer of Rudraksha on hair tuft on the crown, in-ear, in the neck, in hand and in abdomen attains the status of Siva, Visnu and Brahma. The wearer gets rid of obstacles arising due to negative planetary effects. This rudraksha is mentioned in ancient texts as the most powerful rudraksha and works like a shield on ones body and drives evils away. This Rudraksha should be worn along with 9 Mukhi, 12 Mukhi, 15 Mukhi and should be worship along with Maha Vishnu Shaligram Shila in North-East direction to attain spirituality, success, good health, sudden wealth and acquiring properties.
Benefits of 10 Mukhi Rudraksha Bead
1) The wearer of Ten mukhi Rudraksha gets success in court cases, land deals and relieves one from debts and loses.
2) Ten mukhi Rudraksha increases the creativity of the wearer.
3) 10 mukhi Rudraksha wearer protects from all types of daily life problems.
4) It relieves from debt and losses.
5) The energy of creation and perseverance is bestowed on the wearer by the Ten mukhi Rudraksha.
Spiritual Benefits of 10 Mukhi Rudraksha Bead
1) Ten mukhi Rudraksha removes the negative influence and afflictions of all the nine planets in general of the wearer.
2) 10 mukhi Rudraksha makes life joyful by releasing fears and makes stronger and also give power of creation.
3) 10 mukhi Rudraksha removes all the malefic effects of the planets.
4) Ten mukhi Rudraksa increases connection with Lord Krishna and blesses with Joy, happiness and fruitful relationships.
Health Benefits of 10 Mukhi Rudraksha Bead
1) Ten mukhi Rudraksha is helpful in curing sexual disorders.
2) 10 mukhi Rudraksha wearer cures from anxiety, worries, Back pain and psychic attacks.
3) Dus mukhi Rudraksha blesses the wearer with peace and protection in all aspects of life.
Who Can Wear Ten Mukhi Bead
Devotees of all cultures, backgrounds, caste, religion and gender can wear this divine Rudraksha bead. Wearing it can be more beneficial for the people who are easily affected by Black Magic and those people who are suffering from sudden anger bursts. People used to wear this powerful rudraksha to attain spirituality, success, good health, sudden wealth and acquiring properties. One should never wear the 10 Mukhi Rudraksha while having intercourse. Women must not wear the 10 Mukhi Rudraksha bead during their periods or when they are having their menstrual cycle.
Shaligram Shala is the Best Supplier in the World
Shaligram Shala (shaligram.com) is the best supplier in the world of Natural and Genuine Rudraksha Beads. Rudraksha bead from Shaligram Shala are handpicked and undergo strict quality check. We have a dedicated and experienced team to ensure that we deal only in genuine and premium quality beads. Being the largest supplier of Rudraksha bead in the world, we command best quality and affordable price in regular, collector and super collector beads. We at Shaligram Shala offer Rudraksha from Nepal and Indonesia.
Why Buy Rudraksha from Shaligram Shala
The Rudraksha products are delivered to the customers after proper energization & pran pratishtha. Therefore all the devotees are requested to forward their date, time & place of birth while ordering Rudraksha Beads, so that the proper energization & pran pratishtha could be done on their names before the dispatch of the product.
Buy Rudraksha Accessories from Shaligram Shala
As per Shiva Purana the Rudrakshas can be worn in the form of bracelet, armlet, locket and mala (rosary). Rudrakshas can be worn by using thread along with copper, silver & gold caps or it can be worn in complete silver & gold capping joined with silver or gold wire. At shaligram.com, the bracelet, armlet, locket and malas are made after following each and every ritual as mentioned in the shastras, vedas, upanishad, puranas & tantras. The rudraksha products are delivered to the customers after proper energization, tacchonization & pran pratishtha. Therefore all the devotees are requested to forward their date, time & place of birth while ordering rudrakshas, so that the proper energization & pran pratishtha could be done on their names before the dispatch of the Rudrakshas.
Precautions for 10 Mukhi Rudraksha
1. 10 Mukhi is very powerful and immensely auspicious Rudraksha.
2. The Abhimantrit Rudrakshas which are energised following the correct procedure as mentioned in Jabalo Upanishad by its Mool Mantra and Beej Mantra should only be worn.
3. After wearing Mala you should chant Mantras below whenever you get time during the day for energising Rudrakshas. The Mantras are Om Namah Shivaya and Om Hreeng Namoh Namah
4. Ten faced Rudraksha should be capped with gold or silver and should be worn round the neck or be placed at the worshipping place.
5. Placing the Rudraksha in front of rising Sun and sitting close to Rudraksha and doing meditation will rejunivate Rudraksha as well as you.
6. Day for wearing is Monday after taking bath in morning before 12 noon. While wearing continuously chant the mantras.
7. The selected code number of Rudraksha will only be sent.
8. The bead when worn, should touch the body.
Testing of 10 Mukhi
For testing the genuity of ten mukhi Rudraksha, placed the bead inside a glass full of water for one hour duration. After taking out if the bead remains solid, the bead is genuine. The remaining water inside the glass should not contain any worms, and color of water should remain transparent. Now clearly observe the bead for tiny holes or damages. If everything is ok, dry the bead under the fan and wear it as mentioned above.
Ingredients required for abhishek procedure of 10 Mukhi Rudraksha
- Panchgavya (Water, Milk, Curd, Ghee, Honey)
- Any one Fruit Juice (Coconut water, Ganne ka Ras, Anar Juice)
Abhishek Procedure of 10 Mukhi Rudraksha
Devotees can do abhishek of Rudraksha once or twice a week as per convenience and the detailed of abhishek procedure of Rudraksha is given below
- Bath Rudraksha with water
- Offer all abhishekam liquid one by one which are Panchgavya (Water, Milk, Curd, Ghee, Honey) and any one Fruit Juice (Coconut water, Ganne ka Ras, Anar Juice)
- Now wipe off Rudraksha with a clean cloth and place it on pedestal
Ingredients required for Worship procedure of 10 Mukhi Rudraksha
- gandaki river water/ gangajal
- clean cloth
- sandal paste
- tulsi leaf
- Dhoop & Agarbatti
- sweet, fruits and other eatable
- a picture of deity related to Rudraksha
Worship Procedure of 10 Mukhi Rudraksha
- First of all place the Rudraksha on a metal plate
- Sit facing east direction
- Bath the Rudraksha with gandaki river water/ gangajal
- Wipe it off with clean cloth
- Apply tika of sandal paste on the Rudraksha and place one tulsi leaf on the Shaligra Shila so the tulsi rests on the Rudraksha nicely
- Chant mantra of god/ goddess
- Show Dhoop/ Agarbatti to Rudraksha
- Offer some sweet, fruits and other eatable to the Rudraksha
- Speak out your wish loudly in front of the Rudraksha
- The Rudraksha will be sent after performing Mahapuja and energization.
Associated Chakra Planet & Products
If the above Rudraksha Bead is worshipped along with the following items, the power of this bead increases manifolds times more. If you buy any of these items, we shall energize that item during your puja so that these will give you very good results. We will energize and also do Abhimantram of that item.
- Anahata (Heart)
Chakra is balanced by performing this puja. Chakra is seven centers of religious energy in the human body. Chakras are the circular vortexes of power that are situated in seven different points on the spinal column, and all the seven chakras are related to the different organs and glands within the body. These chakras are responsible for disturbing life energy.
- Mercury (Buddh) is associated with this Rudraksha. According to the Vedic astrology, all the nine planets in your horoscope (Kundali) affect the course of life i.e. marriage, career, health, finances etc. The movement of these planets in the horoscope forms yogas or doshas (negative influences). Due to these Navagraha doshas, people face various obstacles & hindrances in their life. In order to minimize and negate the malefic doshas or malefic influence of these planets, we perform various Pujas & Yagnas.
- Krishna Shaligram
& Radha Krishna Shaligram
can be worshipped along with this Rudraksha and it gives very good results. The Shaligram is a natural stone that is Lord Vishnu itself. Shaligram is a Blackstone brought from Gandaki river-beds in the Muktinath area of Nepal. Shalagram Shila is also known as Salagram/ Shalagram/ Saligram Sila. Shaligram worshipped in the temple as well as in the houses. Shaligram is a fossilized shell used in South Asia as an iconic symbol and form of Lord Vishnu. They are typically in the form of spherical, black-colored and smooth in nature. We offer a pure array of Shri Shalagram. Its origination place is also likewise of Sankha, Moti or Gomati Chakra which are Aquatic States. Shalagram is a Blackstone brought from Gandaki river, there is a big place called Shalagram and these Shalagram are hundreds of years old.
- Wearing Emerald (Panna)
along with this Rudraksha gives results quickly. Gemstones also known as gems, precious stones, semi-precious stones, Vedic gemstones, Jyotish gemstones are one of the most beautiful & exotic minerals with elegant appearance & color. Gems or Gemstones Jewelleries are extensively used for healing and self-empowerment. There are different types of gems with different prices. The price of gemstones depends on the quality of minerals & availability.
Murtis & Idols
- You should also worship Krishna Idols
along with the Rudraksha. shaligram.com is one of the leading websites which deals in very high quality and rare Murtis & Idols made of makrana marbles & brass. The Pranpratisthit Murtis are actual live Murties and bestow the devotee with longevity, protection against sudden accidents and thefts.
- Worshipping Krishna Yantra
along with the above rudraksha gives accurate results. Yantra established the vibration of large resonance or amplitude with the benefic energy of cosmos. These vibrations generate contact with highly elevated energies and help to enhance the spirituality within and attain spiritual course of conduct in our daily lives. It also increases the intensity of prayer & makes our thoughts more influential & strong.
- Performing Sri Krishna Puja Mantra Japa and Yajna
gives you very good results. Shaligram Shala Puja and Yagna Services is the most trusted brand for online Hindu pujas and yajna services providers. Our Managing Director of Shaligram Shala Sh. Rajeev Krishna Dasa who is Initiated in Gaudiya Sampradaya has been performing very big pujas like Ati Rudra Puja with 108 priests, Laksh Chandi puja and Yagna with 1100 priests, Satchandi Yagna, Ganesha Laxmi Saraswati pujas, Laxmi Narayana Pujas, Shiva Durga Pujas, Sudarshana Homam, Dasha Mahavidya Pujas, Nav Durga pujas, Navagraha poojas etc.