Divya Kaal Sarp Dosha Nivaran Sangraha | Buy Divya Kaal Sarp Dosha Nivaran SangrahaKaal Sarp Dosh Nivaran Puja Mantra: Om Asteek Munaye Namah
काल सर्प दोष निवारन पूजा मंत्र: ओम अस्तेक मुनये नमः
Kaal Sarp Yog is a dosha in a singles Horoscope in which all of the planets are positioned between Rahu and Ketu, Where Rahu is referred to as snack and ketu its tail. Divya Kaal Sarp Dosha Nivaran Shaligram Sangraha is worshiped to negate the outcomes of the Kaal Sarp Yoga. collection of 4 most rare, extremely powerful and exotic Shilas reduces the unwell-consequences of Kaal Sarp yoga and blesses humans with achievement in their wishes. Worship of the purified Kaal Sarp Dosh Shaligram reduces the terrible-outcomes of the Kala Sarpa Yoga Dosha. The Shaligram Shila products are delivered to the customers after proper energization & pran pratishtha. Therefore all the devotees are requested to forward their date, time & place of birth while ordering this divine shila so that the proper energization & pran pratishtha could be done on their names before the dispatch of the product.
List of Kaal Sarp Dosh Nivaran Shaligram CollectionThe powerful Kaal Sarp Dosha Nivaran Saligrama Sahgraha (Divine Kaalsarp Dosha Remedy Collection ) comprises of 4 most rare, extremely powerful and exotic Shilas. This Sangraha consists of following Silas.
1. Adbhut Shivlinga Shaligram: Shivling Shaligram is the symbol of auspiciousness. The worshipper of this shila gains health and peace. Actually, Shivling represents Lord Shiva - The One who is Eternally Pure. In Him can never be any contamination of the imperfection of Rajas and Tamas. Non- apprehension of Reality is Tamas and misapprehensions of Reality constitute the Rajas.Shivling Shaligram is the symbol of auspiciousness.
2. Sarvottam Ananta Shaligram: Ananta Shaligram Shila is extremely smooth, perfectly shaped, lustrous, small sized, cold to touch, has flawless impressions.. Worshipping of Ananta Shaligram also controls the flow of wealth and does not let the wealth go out from the house easily. It prevents thefts, losses from speculation and accidents. The worshipper remains healthy and at his best physical health. This Shaligram gives immense protection against the enemies, black magic and occult do work on the worshipper.
3. Sarvottam Surya Dev Shaligram: Surya Shaligram improves the decision making and administrative capabilities of the worshiper. This Shila also protects the devotee from accidents and misfortune. It is extremely good for the removal of illnesses pertaining to eyes, joint pains and other gastric troubles. The Shila is extremely smooth, perfectly shaped, lustrous, small sized, cold to touch, has flawless impressions.
4. Sarvottam Shesha Shaligram: Sheshnaag Shaligram /Shila is extremely smooth, perfectly shaped, lustrous, small sized, cold to touch, has flawless impressionsThis Shaligram gives immense protection against the enemies. Black magic and occult do work on the worshipper. This is very useful for the people having Kaal Sarp Dosha and worshipping this Shila removes all hurdles and make life very peaceful and full of happiness. Worshipping of Sheshnaag Shaligram also controls the flow of wealth and does not let the wealth go out from the house easily.
Importance of Divya Kaal Sarp Dosh Nivaran SangrahaThe Kaal Sarp Dosha Nivaran shaligram Sangrah is highly recommended for those who are suffering from Kalsarpa Dosh, as in step with their Kundli. This Dosh reasons many woes, miseries, screw ups, criminal cases, bodily and dating issues. The powerful Kaal Sarp Dosha Nivaran Saligrama Sahgraha (Divine Kaalsarp Dosh Remedy Collection ) comprises of 4 most rare, extremely powerful and exotic Shilas which are Adbhut Shivling, Sarvottam Ananta, Sarvottam Surya Dev, Savottam Shesha. Shesha, also known as Sheshnag, is the supreme or king of all nagas (serpents). He is said to balance the world and all the planets under his hood. Sheshnag is a hardworking servant of Lord Vishnu and he always sings in the glory of Lord Vishnu. Sheshnag is usually shown floating in the sea, has 5 to 7 heads and has a crown on each head. He is said to have incarnated with Lord Vishnu. He was incarnated as Lord Ramas brother and as Balarama, Lord Krishnas brother, Lakshmana.It is one of the many names of Lord Vishnu. Anant is the Sheshnag, the celestial snake, on which Lord Vishnu presides. Shesh Nag, the serpent god, has been worshiped and worshiped by many people for centuries. He is considered the king of demonic regions called Patala. Lord Vishnu slept on the bed of his coil during the interval of creation.
It reasons setbacks in lifestyles and creates boundaries in accomplishment of each activity you encourage.People having Kaal Sarp Dosha shall carry out Puja on Nag-Panchami as well as Collection of Divya Kaal Sarp Dosha Nivaran Sangraha in their region of worship to defend from the evil impact of this dosha.
Significance of Divya Kaal Sarp Dosha Nivaran SangrahaThe presence of these stones is indispensable while performing daily and occasional ceremonies and festivals of a religious nature. Black magic and occult do work on the worshipper. This is very useful for the people having Kaal Sarp Dosha and worshipping this Shila removes all hurdles and make life very peaceful and full of happiness. Worshipping of Sheshnaag Shaligram also controls the flow of wealth and does not let the wealth go out from the house easily. It prevents thefts, losses from speculation and accidents. The worshipper remains healthy and at his best physical health.They are also worshipped in quasi-religious functions like house-warming (griha-pravesh, vastu-puja), pacificatory rites of different sorts (santi), marriages and funerary rituals. A salagrama is worshipped by householders as well as by ascetics. Divya Suraksha Sangraha is a very powerful combination of 8 rare and very exotic Shaligram Shilas.
Benefits of worshipping Sheshnaag Shaligram:- Quick protection against the enemies and black magic.
- Effective for the people having Kaal Sarp Dosha.
- Remove all hurdles/ obstacles and make life peaceful.
- Controls the flow of wealth and helps in building assets.
- Prevents and losses from speculation and accidents.
spiritual Benefits of worshipping Sheshnaag Shaligram:- Removes all the obstacles.
- Increasing positive influences of planets.
- Blesses with good health, prosperity, and peace of mind
- Attracts and safeguards wealth.
- Protects from evil eyes and negative energies.
- Enhances the overall quality of life.
Benefits of worshipping Sheshnaag Shaligram:- Protection from negative energies.
- Protect from accidents and threats.
- For protection and relief from various diseases.
- For better health.
- Worshippers get relief from diseases, difficulties and dangers
Significance of Shaligram ShilaThese Shaligram Shilas are genuinely from the Kali Gandaki river. Salagram Shila had huge respect and importance. Each Shaligram has its own identity with their positive effects. Salagram is found along with lord Vishnu chakra, Sankh, Gadha, Hole, big, small size, round, oval. Some Salagram found with one chakra (single circle marks), Some with two chakras, three chakras to unlimited beautiful chakra marks. Each Chakra has its own value and is described as a different name and form of lord Vishnu. Unlimited chakra is known as Lord Vishnu Anantha Narayan. One chakra is described as Sudarshana Salagram likewise for the rest of Salagram denotes Lord Vishnu each name whose name is described in Vishnu Puran (Hindu religious Script). Salagram is also found with different marks and appearance. We also have the following types of Saligram, Sacred Shaligram is very powerful and is available in very limited quantities, Exotic Shalagram is very rare and special Shaligram with beautiful golden and crystal impressions along with black color on it. Auspicious Shaligram is jet black, some small in size & maybe with the white impression, small & big Saligram, Shaligram Mala/ Rosary makes the devotee feel very much close to Lord and very well protected.
Who Can Worship Shaligram ShilaDevotees of all cultures, backgrounds, caste, religion and gender can worship this divine Shaligram Shila. It is a common myth that Ladies cannot worship Shaligram Shilas. This is not correct. Please refer to the following Shaloka which clearly says that Ladies can definitely worship Shaligram Shilas. Only for those 3 or 4 days in a month when ladies are not clean then they can avoid worship of Shaligram Silas.
" STRIYO VA YADI VA SUDRA BRAHMANAH KSATRIYADAYAH VAISHNAVAM PUJAYITVA SILA CAKRA LABHANTE SASVATAM PADAM "
(HARI BHAKTI VILASA 5/452 From SKANDA PURANA conversation between Lord Brahma and Narada Muni) Worship of Salagram Sila can be done by Women, Sudras (low caste), Brahmanas (twice born), Kshatriyas (administrators), Vaishnavas, etc. and everybody wjo worships the Shila devotedly can achieve the eternal abode of Lord Krishna (Vaikuntha) perfectly. Worshipper of this Shaligram get health benefits, a positive attitude towards life, attain wealth and prosperity.
Shaligram is a Sanjeevani“Ajanma Krita Papanam Prayaschitam Ya Ichati
Damadarakunde Saligram Silawari Dharanamah Paphari Namastute //5//
“ Akal Mritu Haranam Sarvabyadhi Binasanam tulsesaligramecakre
Vishu Padodakam Pitwa Shirasha Mrityum Dharyamyaham Vaikuntasthale //6//
“Sankha Madhya Sthitam Toyyam Vramitam Keshavopari
Angalagnam Manukshanam Bramha Hatya Dikam Dayat //7//
(Hari Bhakta Vilas 5 /472, 473 and 474 from Skanda Purana, Lord Brahma is speaking to Narad Muni)
Saligram Silas found at Damodara Kund are very precious and significant. These silas are considered to be the direct Lord Vishnu Himself and the person who worships, wears or even keeps these auspicious in the house or bathes the Salagram and drinks water or pour waters on them, that man becomes free from all sins and this prevents their untimely death.
If the Saligram Shila and Tulsi is touching the body of the dying person, he may survive or go directly to Vaikuntha the eternal abode of Lord Vishnu. That person also becomes free from all sin and all disease. The person, who worships saligram with Tulsi leaf daily, gets the boon of million Yajna also. The most feared sins of Bramahatya ( killing of a Brahmin) or eloping with the Gurus wife are also washed away simply by worshiping and wearing of the Saligram.
Abhishek Procedure of Shaligram ShilaDevotees can do abhishek of Shaligram Shila once or twice a week as per convenience and the detailed of abhishek procedure of Shaligram Shila is given below
- Bath Shaligram Stone with water
- Offer all abhishekam liquid one by one which are Panchgavya (Water, Milk, Curd, Ghee, Honey) and any one Fruit Juice (Coconut water, Ganne ka Ras, Anar Juice)
- Now wipe off Shaligram Shila with a clean cloth and place it on pedestal
Ingredients required for Worship procedure of Shaligram Shila- gandaki river water/ gangajal
- clean cloth
- sandal paste
- tulsi leaf
- Dhoop & Agarbatti
- sweet, fruits and other eatable
- a picture of deity related to Shaligram Shila
Worship Procedure of Shaligram Shila- First of all place the Shaligram Shila on a metal plate
- Sit facing east direction
- Bath the Shaligram Shila with gandaki river water/ gangajal
- Wipe it off with clean cloth
- Apply tika of sandal paste on the Shaligram Shila and place one tulsi leaf on the Shaligra Shila so the tulsi rests on the Shaligram Shila nicely
- Chant mantra of god/ goddess
- Show Dhoop/ Agarbatti to Shaligram Shila
- Offer some sweet, fruits and other eatable to the Shaligram Shila
- Speak out your wish loudly in front of the Shaligram Shila
Why Buy Shaligram Shila From Shaligram ShalaThe Shaligram products are delivered to the customers after proper energization & pran pratishtha. Therefore all the devotees are requested to forward their date, time & place of birth while ordering Shaligram Shila, so that the proper energization & pran pratishtha could be done on their names before the dispatch of the Shaligram.
Shaligram Shala is the Best Supplier in the WorldShaligram Shala (shaligram.com) is the best supplier in the world of Natural and Genuine Shaligram Shilas. We have a dedicated and experienced team to ensure that we deal only in genuine and premium quality shilas. Being the largest supplier of Shaligram Shila in the world, we command the best quality and affordable price in exotic, auspicious and sacred shaligram shilas. We at Shaligram Shala offer Shaligram Shila from Gandaki river.
Associated Chakra Planet & ProductsIf the above Shaligram Ji is worshipped along with the following items, the power of this product increases manifolds times more. If you buy any of these items, we shall energize that item during your puja so that these will give you very good results. We will energize and also do Abhimantram of that item.
Chakra - Mooladhara & Sahashara Chakra are balanced by worshipping this Shaligram Shila. Chakra is seven centers of religious energy in the human body. Chakras are the circular vortexes of power that are situated in seven different points on the spinal column, and all the seven chakras are related to the different organs and glands within the body. These chakras are responsible for disturbing life energy.
Planet - Rahu & Ketu are associated with this Shaligram. According to the Vedic astrology, all the nine planets in your horoscope (Kundali) affect the course of life i.e. marriage, career, health, finances etc. The movement of these planets in the horoscope forms yogas or doshas (negative influences). Due to these Navagraha doshas, people face various obstacles & hindrances in their life. In order to minimize and negate the malefic doshas or malefic influence of these planets, we perform various Pujas & Yagnas.
Rudraksha - 9 Mukhi & 8 Mukhi are also worshipped along with this Shaligram. By doing so the power of this product increases manifolds times more. Shaligram Shala offers certified Rudraksh sourced from Nepal & Java (Indonesia). These Rudraksh Bracelet & Malas are genuine & real and can work as a cure for a wide variety of diseases including chronic headaches, allergies & skin problems, backaches & digestive problems, depression & insomnia and also several kinds of emotional problems. You can purchase online Rudraksha, Shaligram, gemstones, Vastu products, Puja & Yagnas, meditation accessories, bracelets, Malas and spiritual books & CDs.
Gemstone - Wearing Gomed (Hessonite) & Cats Eye (Lahsuniya) along with this Shaligram gives results quickly. Gemstones also known as gems, precious stones, semi-precious stones, Vedic gemstones, Jyotish gemstones are one of the most beautiful & exotic minerals with elegant appearance & color. Gems or Gemstones Jewelleries are extensively used for healing and self-empowerment. There are different types of gems with different prices. The price of gemstones depends on the quality of minerals & availability.
Murtis & Idols - You should also worship Navgraha murtis or idols along with the Shaligram. shaligram.com is one of the leading websites which deals in very high quality and rare Murtis & Idols made of makrana marbles & brass. The Pranpratisthit Murtis are actual live Murties and bestow the devotee with longevity, protection against sudden accidents and thefts.
Yantra - Worshipping Navgraha Yantra along with the above Shaligram gives accurate results. Yantra established the vibration of large resonance or amplitude with the benefic energy of the cosmos. These vibrations generate contact with highly elevated energies and help to enhance the spirituality within and attain spiritual course of conduct in our daily lives. It also increases the intensity of prayer & makes our thoughts more influential & strong.
Puja - Performing Kalsarp & Ardh Kaal Sarp Dosh Nivaran Puja gives you very good results. Shaligram Shala Puja and Yagna Services is the most trusted brand for online Hindu pujas and yajna services providers. Our Managing Director of Shaligram Shala Sh. Rajeev Krishna Dasa who is Initiated in Gaudiya Sampradaya has been performing very big pujas like Ati Rudra Puja with 108 priests, Laksh Chandi puja and Yagna with 1100 priests, Satchandi Yagna, Ganesha Laxmi Saraswati pujas, Laxmi Narayana Pujas, Shiva Durga Pujas, Sudarshana Homam, Dasha Mahavidya Pujas, Nav Durga pujas, Navagraha poojas etc.