All About Ganesh Rudraksha
We bring an auspicious Ganesh Rudraksha bead that depicts Lord Ganesha with a trunk-like extension on its outside. It bestows on its user intelligence, insight, and prosperous fresh beginnings. The authentic Ganesh Rudraksha pricing is the greatest for us and comes from Nepal and our collection of these beads. Wearing this treasured Rudraksha clears obstacles from the way to achievement. It bestows the wearer with prosperity, well-being, abundance, perfection in all areas of life, as well as the blessings of Lord Ganesha.
Why Wear Ganesh Rudraksha
Similar to Garbh Gauri and Gauri Shankar, the Ganesh Rudraksha is a distinctive bead with a protrusion on its body resembling an elephants trunk. The trunk gives the bead its resemblance to Lord Ganesha. Every aspect of life is perfected by Ganesh Rudraksha. Even while under stress, the ganesha rudraksha wearer experiences happiness. Much like Lord Ganesha himself, the Ganesh Rudraksha bead calms the wearer.
Ruling Planet of Ganesh Rudraksha
The ruling planet of ganesh rudraksha is ketu. The sages and kings are claimed to have worshipped Lord Ganesh whenever their path to achievement was blocked, according to ancient Vedic texts like the Shiva Purana and the Ganesh Purana. All barriers are supposed to be removed by Ganesh. All manifestations of Lord Ganesh are linked to wisdom, education, morality, strength, and the arts of creation, such as writing. The Ganesh Rudraksha bead aids the wearer in overcoming challenges with tact and strength.
Significance of Ganesh Rudraksha
The elephant-headed deity Ganesha God grants the believer ultimate prosperity and aids him in removing all challenges from his life. The wearer of this Rudraksha bead receives Lord Ganeshs blessings as well as perfection in all areas of life. The Rudraksha Bead is unique in that it develops with the trunk on the beads outer surface and bestows blessings on the wearer in all areas of life. The wearer of this Rudraksha has complete freedom from all difficulties and impediments, attains perfection in all areas of life, and receives the highest blessings from Lord Ganesha.
Ganesh Rudraksha Mantra
Mantras: Om Ganeshaya Namah & Om Hoong Namah
मंत्र: ओम गणेशाय नमः & ओम हूं नमः
Benefits of Ganesh Rudraksha
- It gives the wearer all kinds of attainments - Riddhies and Siddhis.
- Ganesh Rudraksha has great use in Vastu as far as ability to bring immnese positivity.
- It is beneficial for removal of obstacles and smooth consummation of all works successfully.
- It also gives protection and auspiciousness among the family members and peaceful environment.
- This Rudraksha removes negativity and obstacles.
Spiritual Benefits of Ganesh Rudraksha
- This helps in balancing of mooladhara chakra.
- It removes the malefic effects of Ketu.
- It blesses someone who wear this Ganesh Rudraksha with abundance, Riddhi and Siddhi.
- It increases connection with Lord Ganesha and blesses with high intellect and wisdom.
Health Benefits of Ganesh Rudraksha
- This Rudraksha cures problems of Lung, feet, skin and eye catarrhisis, hydrocel, airtracia.
- Ganesh Rudraksha regulates the functioning of the Musculoskeletal system.
- Wearing this bead gives relief from legs and bones.
- It also protects from injuries, accidents, surgeries and diseases.
- It removes the mental lethargy makes the person more active and reduces obesity.
Who Can Wear Ganesh Bead
Devotees of all cultures, backgrounds, caste, religion and gender can wear this divine Rudraksha bead. This helps in balancing of mooladhara chakra. Ganesh Rudraksha has great use in Vastu as far as ability to bring immnese positivity, removal of obstacles, smooth consummation of all works successfully, protection, auspiciousness among the family members and peaceful environment. It gives the wearer all kinds of attainments - Riddhies and Siddhis. Ganesh Rudraksha also protects from injuries, accidents, surgeries and diseases.
Shaligram Shala is the Best Supplier in the World
Shaligram Shala (shaligram.com) is the best supplier in the world of Natural and Genuine Rudraksha Beads. Rudraksha bead from Shaligram Shala are handpicked and undergo strict quality check. We have a dedicated and experienced team to ensure that we deal only in genuine and premium quality beads. Being the largest supplier of Rudraksha bead in the world, we command best quality and affordable price in regular, collector and super collector beads. We at Shaligram Shala offer Rudraksha from Nepal and Indonesia.
Why Buy Rudraksha from Shaligram Shala
The Rudraksha products are delivered to the customers after proper energization & pran pratishtha. Therefore all the devotees are requested to forward their date, time & place of birth while ordering Rudraksha Beads, so that the proper energization & pran pratishtha could be done on their names before the dispatch of the product.
Buy Rudraksha Accessories from Shaligram Shala
As per Shiva Purana the Rudrakshas can be worn in the form of bracelet, armlet, locket and mala (rosary). Rudrakshas can be worn by using thread along with copper, silver & gold caps or it can be worn in complete silver & gold capping joined with silver or gold wire. At shaligram.com, the bracelet, armlet, locket and malas are made after following each and every ritual as mentioned in the shastras, vedas, upanishad, puranas & tantras. The rudraksha products are delivered to the customers after proper energization, tacchonization & pran pratishtha. Therefore all the devotees are requested to forward their date, time & place of birth while ordering rudrakshas, so that the proper energization & pran pratishtha could be done on their names before the dispatch of the Rudrakshas.
Precautions for Ganesha Rudraksha
1. Ganesha Rudraksha is immensely powerful Rudraksha.
2. The Abhimantrit Rudrakshas which are energised following the correct procedure as mentioned in Jabalo Upanishad by its Mool Mantra and Beej Mantra and by performing several kriyas should only be worn.
3. After wearing Mala you should chant Mantras above when ever you get time during the day for energising Rudrakshas.
4. Ganesha Rudraksha should be capped with gold or silver and should be worn round the neck or be placed at the worshipping place.
5. Day for wearing is Monday after taking bath in morning before 12 noon. While wearing continuously chant the mantras.
6. The selected code number of Rudraksha will only be sent.
7. The bead when worn, should touch the body.
8. Wearing this Rudraksha or sitting close to Rudraksha and doing meditation will rejunivate Rudraksha as well as you.
Testing of Ganesh Rudraksha
For testing the Genuity of Ganesh Rudraksha, placed the bead inside a glass full of water for one hour duration. After taking out if the bead remains solid, the bead is genuine. The remaining water inside the glass should not contain any worms, and color of water should remain transparent. Now clearly observe the bead for tiny holes or damages. If everything is ok, dry the bead under the fan and wear it as mentioned above.
Lord Ganesh Mantra
|| एकदंताय विद्महे, वक्रतुण्डाय धीमहि, तन्नो दंती प्रचोदयात् ||
We pray to the one with a single tusk,
who is omnipresent. We pray for greater
intellect and wisdom to the Lord with
the curved elephant-shaped trunk.
Essence of Ganesh Rudraksha
You can conquer challenges in your life with the aid of the Ganesh Rudraksha. A Rudraksha is known as a Ganesh Rudraksha if it has a stem that resembles a tree trunk. This Rudraksha is thought to clear the way, provide luck and prosperity, and grant permission to begin a new project. It directs and favours the user in all areas of life. According to our prior experience with clients, Lord Ganesh is beneficial for students because he is the Lord of Wisdom and Intellect. According to the Shastras, those who wear or worship this Rudraksha receive the blessings of Lord Ganesha. It is exceedingly auspicious to bring home blessings in the shape of His Rudraksha when Ganesh Chaturthi, the auspicious birthday of Lord Ganesha, approaches.
Rules for wearing and how to maintain your Rudraksha
- Rudraksha should ideally be cleaned with water and oiled once a month with almond oil using a gentle brush.
- The following day, recite "Om Namah Shivaye" before donning the mala.
- While having sex and when visiting cemeteries, take off your Rudraksha mala.
- The Rudraksha Mala should be taken off while consuming non-vegetarian food and alcohol, and then put back on later, according to Shaligram Shala. However, our scriptures also emphasise that they are completely permissible to wear at all times.
- Rudraksha can be worn by women, and it is up to them whether or not to take the mala off when they are menstruating. According to our teachings, there are no such limitations, hence women can wear rudrakshas carefree.
- Touch the Rudraksha Mala to a Shiva Ling and say "Om Namah Shivaye" 11 times to activate it. Try to do a Rudrabhishek of the Rudraksha whenever you can.
- Try to avoid donning someone elses Rudraksha mala, and keep a separate mala for Japa and for wearing.
Story of Shakti Ganesh and Ganesh Rudraksha
Once upon a time, Analasura, the son of Yama, was an Asura. With the flames emanating from his eyes, he could burn or sear anything. He chose to direct his rage upon the Rishis who were practising Yagna and offering oblation to Devatas and goddesses. He sowed mayhem, destroying Havankunds and burning down ashrams. The Devatas attempted but failed to stop him. When Lord Ganesha learned of this, he raced to the ashram and devoured Analasura whole. The sorrow brought to the pure and pious ceased there. All worship and ceremonies may now take place without hindrance.
It is also stated that when the ministers of Bhandasura set up devious Yantras to subdue the power of Shaktis Lord Ganesha appeared as Shakti Ganesh and shattered these Yantras with his tusks breaking them to pieces. Thus it is seen that Lord Ganesh always rushes to help those distressed by obstacles.
Importance of Ganesh Rudraksha
- The Ganesh Rudraksha removes restrictions and aids in your prosperity in life.
- Rudraksha of Ganesha gives you courage, strength, and improves your sense of pride.
- The Ganesh Rudraksha helps you get through obstacles in your life.
- Blood pressure issues are resolved by Ganesh Rudraksha.
Difference between Nepali Rudraksha beads and Indonesian Rudraksha beads
The Rudraksha beads from Nepal are larger. They have a texture that improves their appearance and are primarily dark brown in colour. The beads have a rich brown colour and a rustic appearance that make them highly alluring. Deep and distinct cuts on the faces of Nepali Rudraksha beads help to distinguish their originality and authenticity. The majority of Nepali beads are larger in size, heavier in weight, and more useful when used. Additionally, Nepali Rudraksha beads are more dependable and durable for any wearer.
Rudraksha beads from Indonesia are smaller in size. They have a light brown colour that leans somewhat off-white. They lack obvious cuts, Mukhs, clefts in their faces, or other physical defects. Rudraksha beads from Indonesia are smaller, lighter, and take a little longer to manifest their powers. Rudraksha beads from Indonesia have less energy than those from Nepal.
Why are Nepali Rudraksha beads powerful?
The origin of Nepali Rudraksha beads is not far from Kailash Mansarovar mountain. They are thought to more closely contain Lord Shivas blessings than the Indonesian Rudraksha beads because they both contain his essence and do so. Rudraksha beads from Nepal are suitable for worship. This is the major justification behind the notion that those who wear or worship a Nepali Rudraksha will never experience anything negative, unfortunate, or strange in their lives.
Method to Wear Ganesh Rudraksha
The lucky day to wear a Ganesha rudraksha is Monday. Rudraksha of Ganesha must be fastened with a red thread or worn on a silver or gold chain. After reciting the Mantras, the Ganesh Rudraksha can be worn around the neck, on the wrist, or on the fingers. It can also be kept in the site of worship and worn-in with white silk or wool thread.
Benefits of Ganesh Rudraksha
1) Health Issues:
The wearer of Ganesh Rudraksha has no health issues. Rahu, the ruling planet of the Ganesh Rudraksha, blocks any negatives that could lead to bad health for the wearer, hence the person wearing the Ganesh Rudraksha is secure from major health difficulties involving physical pain and misery.
2) Courage/ Confidence:
The wearer of Ganesh Rudraksha acquires a lot of confidence in his or her way of life and work. When attempting to do something new and different, there is usually a lack of confidence. Because of a lack of confirmation, there is always reluctance. This is why Ganesh Rudraksha serves to balance everything and gives the wearer confidence in his own activities.
The wearer of the Ganesh Rudraksha never loses concentration or focus. Many people complain of zoning out during critical and vital moments. This is where Ganesh Rudraksha comes in helpful as it offers the user leeway for concentrate on the circumstance at hand and not zone out in a separate universe.
4) Freedom from Rahu Dosh:
People who wear Ganesh Rudraksha are liberated from Rahu dosh, which prevents them from progressing or proceeding in any way. Getting rid of Rahu Dosh is essential since no one wants a wasted life full of health problems and no motivation to live another day.
The wearer of the Ganesh Rudraksha gains a great deal of information. People who wear the Ganesh Rudraksha are never defeated in matters of education and intelligence. Lord Ganesha is the God of intellect and new beginnings, therefore this is why. He is also the God who removes problems from peoples life. As a result, he was fluent in all of the Vedas and Puranas, and he was also a preacher of Vedic scriptures. He was also the first to construct a sound wave in the shape of Om, as well as to study, ingest, and create sound waves into musical rhythms. Thus, by wearing the Ganesh Rudraksha, the wearer gains proficiency in numerous disciplines at the same time.
Who Should Wear Ganesh Rudraksha?
- People who want to remove Rahu Dosh from their Kundali.
- People who need to start something new, such as a new business, an investment, or a new professional phase, but are too afraid to do so.
- People who need to step out of their routines and do something unusual in order to make their lives relevant and valued.
- People who need to absorb as much knowledge as possible and apply it when the time comes.
- People who desire to be the apple of everyones eye while staying out of trouble.
- Students who wish to use all of their knowledge in the greatest way possible so that their final result is not difficult.
- People must begin to concentrate and focus on the most significant issues before making any sensible decisions.
- People who have a propensity of lack of concentration or sincerity in achieving anything should absolutely wear Ganesh Rudraksha to obtain some desire to stand on their feet and strive to bring their life back on track, better than it was before.
- People who are regularly ill and have a very weak immune system as a result of health concerns and irregular routines.
- Before expecting someone else to accept them the way they have been, people need confidence and courage to create their mark and accept themselves.
How Much Time Does Ganesh RudrakshaTake to Work?
Any Rudraksha bead typically takes 25 to 100 days to start working its magic. Because the Nepali bead has higher strength and is more adapted to the bodys requirements than the Indonesian Rudraksha bead, it is thought to act more quickly than the latter. 35 to 45 days pass before the Ganesh Rudraksha begins to provide results. A Rudraksha bead has an infinite lifespan, and as it ages, it becomes more effective at giving its owner more focused benefits.
Where is Ganesh Rudraksha available?
You can purchase a Ganesh Rudraksha online from Shaligram Shala. You may also go to shaligram.com and type Buy Ganesh Rudraksha to purchase it there. Online Rudraksha shopping can be hazardous, so always purchase from reputable vendors. Try not to shop around for the cheapest items because quality costs money. Only at Shaligram Shala you can purchase Ganesh Rudraksha online and take advantage of exclusive discounts and offers at the checkout page in addition to details on a variety of other products on the website. On our website, you may also look to purchase a Ganesh Rudraksha.
Note: People who have multiple partners should not wear Ganesh Rudraksha.
Ingredients required for abhishek procedure of Rudraksha
- Panchgavya (Water, Milk, Curd, Ghee, Honey)
- Any one Fruit Juice (Coconut water, Ganne ka Ras, Anar Juice)
Abhishek Procedure of Rudraksha
Devotees can do abhishek of Rudraksha once or twice a week as per convenience and the detailed of abhishek procedure of Rudraksha is given below
- Bath Rudraksha with water
- Offer all abhishekam liquid one by one which are Panchgavya (Water, Milk, Curd, Ghee, Honey) and any one Fruit Juice (Coconut water, Ganne ka Ras, Anar Juice)
- Now wipe off Rudraksha with a clean cloth and place it on pedestal
Ingredients required for Worship procedure of Rudraksha
- gandaki river water/ gangajal
- clean cloth
- sandal paste
- tulsi leaf
- Dhoop & Agarbatti
- sweet, fruits and other eatable
- a picture of deity related to Rudraksha
Worship Procedure of Rudraksha
- First of all place the Rudraksha on a metal plate
- Sit facing east direction
- Bath the Rudraksha with gandaki river water/ gangajal
- Wipe it off with clean cloth
- Apply tika of sandal paste on the Rudraksha and place one tulsi leaf on the bead so the tulsi rests on the Rudraksha nicely
- Chant mantra of god/ goddess
- Show Dhoop/ Agarbatti to Rudraksha
- Offer some sweet, fruits and other eatable to the Rudraksha
- Speak out your wish loudly in front of the Rudraksha
- The Rudraksha will be sent after performing Mahapuja and energization.
How to Maintain the Rudrakshas So That They Have a Life of More Than 500 Years
1. Please inspect the Rudrakshas thoroughly for any damage or some artificial line carved on the Rudrakshas.
2. Please see that the thread or the silver wire which is used to make a rosary or mala or bracelet is not damaging the holes of the Rudrakshas by pushing the holes of the Rudrakshas very hard.
3. Please take care of the Rudrakshas in the best possible way so that they do not get damaged while wearing and see that they do not bang against some hard object.
4. It is better that no telcom powder is applied on the chest especially that part of the chest, where the Rudraksha rests. This telcom powder if applied goes inside the mukhasor faces of the Rudrakshas and block the complete energy flow from the seeds of the Rudrakshas.
5. Wear the Rudrakshas always in such a way that they should always touch your body.
6. Wear the Rudrakshas close to the location of the chakras for better results. Please consult Rajeev Krishna mob no. +919322646421 before wearing the Rudrakshas.
7. Once the rudrakshas are worn, lots of negativity is absorbed by the rudraksha as it is a dielectric. Once the negativity is fully absorbed say in 3 or 4 days then the rudraksha has to washed with a little soap water and clean it with normal water. Dry it thoroughly under the fan or AC. Do not dry under sun. Apply mixture of pure Sandalwood and olive oil ( buy this good quality mixture of Pure Sandalwood oil and Olive oil from Shaligram Shala) with the help of a new tooth brush. Just take very little oil in the brush and spread that in the entire rudraksha especially on the mukhas or faces and over the body of the Rudraksha. The ratio of mixture of pure Sandalwood oil and Olive oil should be 1:10. ( You can take this mixture from Shaligram Shala directly). Keep it for drying for atleast 2 hours. Do not apply too much of the oil.
8. After every 7 to 10 days clean the Rudrakshas in a same way that is repeat the same procedure as mentioned in sl. 7 so that the Rudrakshas remain fresh and rejuvenated.
8A. Please buy or order one Rudrakshas Maintenance Kit from Shaligram Shala. This will help in cleaning of Rudrakshas more effectively.
9. It is good to wear the Rudrakshas for as much time as possible in a day but I would advise to remove the Rudrakshas at night before sleeping as night is a private affair and even Gods does not come in between wife and the husband. Those who are not married or leading a saintly life can wear the Rudrakshas at night also. But ensure that they should not get damaged or hurt you while turning on the bed ( karvat lene se) at night. In the morning after taking bath again wear that after chanting Aum Namah Shivaye atleast 3 times of multiple of three times.
10. If you are not in the position of taking bath on a particular day, just purify your self by sprinkling the water three times from your right hand on your head. This is considered as the symbolic bath being taken by the devotee.
11. During the ladies menses or periods it is good to avoid wearing Rudrakshas for 2 or 3 days only for the ladies. But gents can wear the Rudrakshas even if the wife or daughter or any lady is mensurating in the house.
12. While wearing Rudrakshas, no masterbation should be done or sexual thoughts be brought in the mind. If it is unavoidable then take the rudraksha out from the neck or hand and keep it inside the holy pouch which is provided with every Rudraksha or mala or bracelet. Do not wear the Rudrakshas on that day. Wear the Rudrakshas the next day after taking bath.
13. After removing the mala or rudraksha or bracelet the same needs to be kept in the temple or some holy place and not in the bedroom especially when and husband and wife are sleeping together.
14. Liquor or non-veg can be consumed while wearing the Rudrakshas. However try to avoid these things as far as possible. Also if unavoidable then the Rudrakshas can be kept in the holy pouch and worn again next day after taking bath and after chanting the mantra.
15. For normal urination it is not mandatory to remove the Rudrakshas from the body. However three times the water be sprinkled by the right hand to purify oneself after the natures call is answered. However if going for passing stool or phesis then the rudrakshas have to be removed from the body and should be worn only after the purification process is done.
16. Be polite and gentle with yourself and others when you are wearing the Rudrakshas. Lord Shiva is with you in the form of Rudrakshas.
17. Do not be angry or tensed while wearing the Rudrakshas. Just chant the maha mantra Aum Namah Shivaye and take long breathe for couple of minutes and become normal. Rudraksha will help you to calm down and you can take appropriate action to resolve the challenging situation thereafter.
18. Look after the rudraksha like a small child who requires attention at all points of time.
19. Do not let anyone touch your rudraksha as his or her negative or positive energy could be transmitted to the rudraksha.
20. If the rudraksha has fallen down on the ground by mistake while wearing or taking it out then touch the rudraksha on your head or Ajna chakra three times, ask for mercy of Lord Shiva and chant Aum Namah Shivaye 3 times and either wear it or keep it at a holy place.
21. Everyday while wearing the Rudrakshas chant Aum Namah Shivaye or Mahamrityunjay mantra minimum 3 times or in the multiple of three times.
22. Do not take the Rudrakshas to the cremation ceremony.
23. Keep on chanting mantra Aum Namah Shivaye continuously whole day even if you are working or doing some work.
24. Make a habit of greeting others by saying " Jai Shiv Shankar Shambho"
25. The rudrakshas could be passed on to the next generation by performing a simple ritual. For that you can call Mr. Rajeev Krishna on his mobile +919322646421.
26. Avoid wearing anybodys Rudrakshas before doing the transferring ritual.
27. If you the above simple rules, the rudraksha will serve you and your generations for 500 years or more.
28. Contact Rajeev Krishna on his email email@example.com if there are any doubts regarding maintaining of rudraksha are concerned.
Associated Chakra Planet & Products
If the above Rudraksha Bead is worshipped along with the following items, the power of this bead increases manifolds times more. If you buy any of these items, we shall energize that item during your puja so that these will give you very good results. We will energize and also do Abhimantram of that item.
Chakra is balanced by performing this puja. Chakra is seven centers of religious energy in the human body. Chakras are the circular vortexes of power that are situated in seven different points on the spinal column, and all the seven chakras are related to the different organs and glands within the body. These chakras are responsible for disturbing life energy.
- Ketu is associated with this Rudraksha. According to the Vedic astrology, all the nine planets in your horoscope (Kundali) affect the course of life i.e. marriage, career, health, finances etc. The movement of these planets in the horoscope forms yogas or doshas (negative influences). Due to these Navagraha doshas, people face various obstacles & hindrances in their life. In order to minimize and negate the malefic doshas or malefic influence of these planets, we perform various Pujas & Yagnas.
- Ganesha Shaligram
can be worshipped along with this Rudraksha and it gives very good results. The Shaligram is a natural stone that is Lord Vishnu itself. Shaligram is a Blackstone brought from Gandaki river-beds in the Muktinath area of Nepal. Shalagram Shila is also known as Salagram/ Shalagram/ Saligram Sila. Shaligram worshipped in the temple as well as in the houses. Shaligram is a fossilized shell used in South Asia as an iconic symbol and form of Lord Vishnu. They are typically in the form of spherical, black-colored and smooth in nature. We offer a pure array of Shri Shalagram. Its origination place is also likewise of Sankha, Moti or Gomati Chakra which are Aquatic States. Shalagram is a Blackstone brought from Gandaki river, there is a big place called Shalagram and these Shalagram are hundreds of years old.
- Wearing Cats Eye (Lahsuniya)
along with this Rudraksha gives results quickly. Gemstones also known as gems, precious stones, semi-precious stones, Vedic gemstones, Jyotish gemstones are one of the most beautiful & exotic minerals with elegant appearance & color. Gems or Gemstones Jewelleries are extensively used for healing and self-empowerment. There are different types of gems with different prices. The price of gemstones depends on the quality of minerals & availability.
Murtis & Idols
- You should also worship Ganesh Idols
along with the Rudraksha. shaligram.com is one of the leading websites which deals in very high quality and rare Murtis & Idols made of makrana marbles & brass. The Pranpratisthit Murtis are actual live Murties and bestow the devotee with longevity, protection against sudden accidents and thefts.
- Worshipping Ganesh Yantra
along with the above rudraksha gives accurate results. Yantra established the vibration of large resonance or amplitude with the benefic energy of cosmos. These vibrations generate contact with highly elevated energies and help to enhance the spirituality within and attain spiritual course of conduct in our daily lives. It also increases the intensity of prayer & makes our thoughts more influential & strong.
- Performing Shree Ganesha Maha Puja Mantra Japa and Yajna
gives you very good results. Shaligram Shala Puja and Yagna Services is the most trusted brand for online Hindu pujas and yajna services providers. Our Managing Director of Shaligram Shala Sh. Rajeev Krishna Dasa who is Initiated in Gaudiya Sampradaya has been performing very big pujas like Ati Rudra Puja with 108 priests, Laksh Chandi puja and Yagna with 1100 priests, Satchandi Yagna, Ganesha Laxmi Saraswati pujas, Laxmi Narayana Pujas, Shiva Durga Pujas, Sudarshana Homam, Dasha Mahavidya Pujas, Nav Durga pujas, Navagraha poojas etc.