Understanding the 15 Mukhi Rudraksha
The 15 Mukhi Rudraksha is a rare and highly sought-after bead known for its distinctive appearance. It is characterized by the presence of fifteen natural lines or Mukhis on its surface, which are considered to be symbolic representations of Lord Pashupatinath, a manifestation of Lord Shiva. This sacred bead is often referred to as the "Pashupati Rudraksha" or the "Deer-faced Rudraksha."
Symbolism of 15 Mukhi Rudraksha
The 15 Mukhi Rudraksha carries deep symbolism rooted in Hindu mythology. It is associated with Lord Pashupatinath, the Lord of all creatures and the protector of animals. According to ancient texts, wearing this Rudraksha is believed to bestow the blessings and divine energy of Lord Pashupatinath, promoting compassion, empathy, and a deep connection with nature.
Benefits and Beliefs of 15 Mukhi Rudraksha
Spiritual Growth and Awakening:
The 15 Mukhi Rudraksha is believed to enhance spiritual growth and facilitate a deeper connection with ones inner self. It is said to awaken the dormant spiritual energy within an individual, leading to personal transformation and a heightened sense of awareness.
Protection and Fearlessness:
Wearing the 15 Mukhi Rudraksha is thought to provide protection against negative energies, evil spirits, and physical harm. It instills courage, fearlessness, and a sense of divine shield, allowing individuals to face challenges with confidence.
Healing and Well-being:
It is believed that the 15 Mukhi Rudraksha possesses healing properties that can help alleviate physical and mental ailments. It is said to promote overall well-being, balance the energies of the body, and enhance the immune system.
Wealth and Prosperity:
The 15 Mukhi Rudraksha is also associated with attracting abundance and material wealth. It is believed to bring financial stability, success in business ventures, and overall prosperity.
Wearing this Rudraksha is believed to foster harmonious relationships, both in personal and professional spheres. It is said to enhance communication, understanding, and emotional bonding, promoting a peaceful and loving environment.
How to Wear the 15 Mukhi Rudraksha
To derive maximum benefits from the 15 Mukhi Rudraksha, it is recommended to wear it as a pendant or a bracelet. Before wearing, it is customary to energize and purify the Rudraksha by performing a ritual called "Pran Pratishtha." It is advised to wear the Rudraksha with faith, reverence, and a positive mindset.
Importance of 15 Mukhi Rudraksha
The 15 Mukhi Rudraksha is a potent symbol of divine blessings and spiritual connection. Its association with Lord Pashupatinath and the unique qualities it possesses make it a highly revered and cherished Rudraksha bead. By wearing the 15 Mukhi Rudraksha, individuals are believed to harness its mystical powers, leading to spiritual growth, protection, healing, abundance, and harmonious relationships. However, it is essential to remember that Rudraksha beads are not merely accessories but sacred objects that require genuine respect and devotion to experience.
As per Shastra
।। ॐ पशुनामपतिम् परेशं गजेन्द्रस्य कृतिम वासनाम वरेण्यम ॐ श्री महापशुपतये नमः ।।
We bow down to Pashupatinath the destroyer of animal instincts and the protector of humanity.
Essence of Fifteen Mukhi Rudraksha
This is Lord Shivas particular and potent form. Pashu alludes to all living things, but it also alludes to the animalistic tendencies or primal urges of people. The Lord, like Pashupatinath, is the creator of all things. Worshiping him fosters a strong bond with every aspect of existence and advances spiritual development in people. The characteristics of the 14 Mukhi Rudraksha and the 15 Mukhi Rudraksha are comparable. It possesses all of the Devamanis divine abilities in addition to other abilities that facilitate the acquisition of wealth and good fortune. It is a magical good luck charm. Wearers of this lucky charm benefit from improved visualization abilities, better decision-making, and the attraction of promising prospects. These phrases from the well-known Shiva Stotram are used in Sanskrit scriptures to evoke the power of Lord Pashupatinath!
Who should wear the Fifteen Mukhi Rudraksha
According to scriptures, reciting the mantra while wearing the 15 Mukhi Rudraksha overcomes difficulties and afflictions and bestows luck and success. The 15 Mukhi Rudraksha regulates Jupiter unfavorable impacts. Lord Pashupatinath, the presiding deity, bestows all the blessings that the Devamani/14 Mukhi also bestows. The wearer is endowed with unsurpassed understanding and knowledge, which causes super awareness.
The wearer experiences the opportunity to be divine by offering pardon. Thus, one develops compassion through forgiving and letting go. Generosity and kindness enable one to establish a connection with all of creation. Thus, the wearers mind, body, and soul are in perfect harmony, providing them with complete fulfillment that results in bliss.
Story of Lord Pashupatinath
The origin of this manifestation of Lord Shiva is the subject of numerous legends. Lord Shiva and Goddess Parvati made the decision to change into an antelope or a deer. Along the Bhagmati River, they were free to wander around in Nepals jungles. The Devatas quickly started looking for them. They sought to Mahadev and his holy spouse and pleaded with them to take their natural forms. Pashupatinath was given the name because the Lord, in order to cohabit with other living things, had transformed into an animal. Lord Shiva is referred to in the Sanskrit scriptures as Sarva Pakshi Mriga Deepaaya Namah!
As Pashupatinath, he has the power to instantly give both humans and animals life. He can use his free will to do the same by withdrawing it. His appearance as Pashupatinath is quite impressive to witness. His hands hold the combat axe Parashu, the drum Damru, the stick Danda, the bow and arrow, the spear, the sling, the noose, and the club Khatwang. He bears a discus, a sword, a skull, a lotus flower, and the Rudraksha Mala. This lovely manifestation of Lord Shiva, who is impartial in his acceptance of all living things, is revered and lauded in the Pashupatinath temple in Nepal. Scriptures reference one of his most potent weapons, the Pashupataastra, for its extraordinary ability to vanquish evil.
Rules for Wearing and How to Maintain Your Rudraksha
- Rudraksha should ideally be cleaned with water and oiled once a month with almond oil using a gentle brush.
- The following day, recite "Om Namah Shivaye" before donning the mala.
- While having sex and when visiting cemeteries, take off your Rudraksha mala.
- The Rudraksha Mala should be taken off while consuming non-vegetarian food and alcohol, and then put back on later, according to Rudralife. However, our scriptures also emphasize that they are completely permissible to wear at all times.
- Rudraksha can be worn by women, and it is up to them whether or not to take the mala off when they are menstruating. According to our teachings, there are no such limitations, hence women can wear rudrakshas carefree.
- Touch the Rudraksha Mala to a Shiva Ling and say "Om Namah Shivaye" 11 times to activate it. Try to do a Rudrabhishek of the Rudraksha whenever you can.
- Try to avoid donning someone elses Rudraksha mala, and keep a separate mala for Japa and for wearing.
Benefits of Fifteen Mukhi Rudraksha
- A 15 Mukhi Rudraksha Bead is excellent for enhancing intuition.
- The Fifteen Mukhi Rudraksha brings unending wealth and fortune to the wearer.
- This Rudraksha is excellent for issues involving the paranormal.
- The blessings of Lord Pashupatinath, the Rudrakshas governing deity, enable the wearer to have a better, healthier, and wealthier life.
Difference between Nepali Rudraksha beads and Indonesian Rudraksha beads
The Rudraksha beads from Nepal are larger. They have a texture that improves their appearance and are primarily dark brown in colour. The beads have a rich brown colour and a rustic appearance that make them highly alluring. Deep and distinct cuts on the faces of Nepali Rudraksha beads help to distinguish their originality and authenticity. The majority of Nepali beads are larger in size, heavier in weight, and more useful when used. Additionally, Nepali Rudraksha beads are more dependable and durable for any wearer.
Rudraksha beads from Indonesia are smaller in size. They have a light brown colour that leans somewhat off-white. They lack obvious cuts, Mukhs, clefts in their faces, or other physical defects. Rudraksha beads from Indonesia are smaller, lighter, and take a little longer to manifest their powers. Rudraksha beads from Indonesia have less energy than those from Nepal.
Why are Nepali Rudraksha beads powerful?
The origin of Nepali Rudraksha beads is not far from Kailash Mansarovar mountain. They are thought to more closely contain Lord Shivas blessings than the Indonesian Rudraksha beads because they both contain his essence and do so. Rudraksha beads from Nepal are suitable for worship. This is the major justification behind the notion that those who wear or worship a Nepali Rudraksha will never experience anything negative, unfortunate, or strange in their lives.
Importance of Fifteen Mukhi Rudraksha
- The fifteen Mukhi Rudraksha is excellent for encouraging lateral and abstract thought.
- The Fifteen Mukhi Rudraksha bestows positive thoughts and energies upon the user.
- The Fifteen Mukhi Rudraksha user is able to manage his thoughts and behave appropriately.
- The wearer also has the ability to think laterally and abstractly, which aids him in making wise decisions even under pressure.
Ayurvedic Properties of Rudraksha
- The Rudraksha bead has ayurvedic properties.
- The fifteen Mukhi rudraksha beads each have some therapeutic significance for both prevention and treatment.
- Rudrakshas beads, leaves, and outer shell are all used to treat a wide range of conditions, including mental disorders, illnesses, headaches, fever, skin issues, and wound healing.
- Rudraksha is good to the neurological system, both to wear and to worship.
- The fifteen Mukhi Rudraksha also regulates blood pressure, contributes to mental stability, relieves stress, and aids in maintaining physical health.
- Wear this Rudraksha on your wrist, arm, or other parts of your body.
- Wearing this rudraksha bead around the waist might help you control your internal energies and open chakras.
How Much Time Does 15 Mukhi Rudraksha Take to Work?
Any Rudraksha bead typically takes 25 to 100 days to start working its magic. Because the Nepali bead has higher strength and is more adapted to the bodys requirements than the Indonesian Rudraksha bead, it is thought to act more quickly than the latter. 35 to 45 days pass before the 15 Mukhi Rudraksha begins to provide results. A Rudraksha bead has an infinite lifespan, and as it ages, it becomes more effective at giving its owner more focused benefits.
Where is 15 Mukhi Rudraksha available?
You can purchase a 15 Mukhi Rudraksha online from Shaligram Shala. You may also go to shaligram.com and type Buy 15 Mukhi Rudraksha to purchase it there. Online Rudraksha shopping can be hazardous, so always purchase from reputable vendors. Try not to shop around for the cheapest items because quality costs money. Only at Shaligram Shala you can purchase 15 Mukhi Rudraksha online and take advantage of exclusive discounts and offers at the checkout page in addition to details on a variety of other products on the website. On our website, you may also look to purchase a 15 Mukhi Rudraksha Mala.
Note: People who have multiple partners should not wear 15 Mukhi Rudraksha.
Ingredients required for abhishek procedure of 15 Mukhi Rudraksha
- Panchgavya (Water, Milk, Curd, Ghee, Honey)
- Any one Fruit Juice (Coconut water, Ganne ka Ras, Anar Juice)
Abhishek Procedure of 15 Mukhi Rudraksha
Devotees can do abhishek of Rudraksha once or twice a week as per convenience and the detailed of abhishek procedure of Rudraksha is given below
- Bath Rudraksha with water
- Offer all abhishekam liquid one by one which are Panchgavya (Water, Milk, Curd, Ghee, Honey) and any one Fruit Juice (Coconut water, Ganne ka Ras, Anar Juice)
- Now wipe off Rudraksha with a clean cloth and place it on pedestal
Ingredients required for Worship procedure of 15 Mukhi Rudraksha
- gandaki river water/ gangajal
- clean cloth
- sandal paste
- tulsi leaf
- Dhoop & Agarbatti
- sweet, fruits and other eatable
- a picture of deity related to Rudraksha
Worship Procedure of 15 Mukhi Rudraksha
- First of all place the Rudraksha on a metal plate
- Sit facing east direction
- Bath the Rudraksha with gandaki river water/ gangajal
- Wipe it off with clean cloth
- Apply tika of sandal paste on the Rudraksha and place one tulsi leaf on the bead so the tulsi rests on the Rudraksha nicely
- Chant mantra of god/ goddess
- Show Dhoop/ Agarbatti to Rudraksha
- Offer some sweet, fruits and other eatable to the Rudraksha
- Speak out your wish loudly in front of the Rudraksha
- The Rudraksha will be sent after performing Mahapuja and energization.
How to Maintain the Rudrakshas So That They Have a Life of More Than 500 Years
1. Please inspect the Rudrakshas thoroughly for any damage or some artificial line carved on the Rudrakshas.
2. Please see that the thread or the silver wire which is used to make a rosary or mala or bracelet is not damaging the holes of the Rudrakshas by pushing the holes of the Rudrakshas very hard.
3. Please take care of the Rudrakshas in the best possible way so that they do not get damaged while wearing and see that they do not bang against some hard object.
4. It is better that no telcom powder is applied on the chest especially that part of the chest, where the Rudraksha rests. This telcom powder if applied goes inside the mukhasor faces of the Rudrakshas and block the complete energy flow from the seeds of the Rudrakshas.
5. Wear the Rudrakshas always in such a way that they should always touch your body.
6. Wear the Rudrakshas close to the location of the chakras for better results. Please consult Rajeev Krishna mob no. +919322646421 before wearing the Rudrakshas.
7. Once the rudrakshas are worn, lots of negativity is absorbed by the rudraksha as it is a dielectric. Once the negativity is fully absorbed say in 3 or 4 days then the rudraksha has to washed with a little soap water and clean it with normal water. Dry it thoroughly under the fan or AC. Do not dry under sun. Apply mixture of pure Sandalwood and olive oil ( buy this good quality mixture of Pure Sandalwood oil and Olive oil from Shaligram Shala) with the help of a new tooth brush. Just take very little oil in the brush and spread that in the entire rudraksha especially on the mukhas or faces and over the body of the Rudraksha. The ratio of mixture of pure Sandalwood oil and Olive oil should be 1:10. ( You can take this mixture from Shaligram Shala directly). Keep it for drying for atleast 2 hours. Do not apply too much of the oil.
8. After every 7 to 10 days clean the Rudrakshas in a same way that is repeat the same procedure as mentioned in sl. 7 so that the Rudrakshas remain fresh and rejuvenated.
8A. Please buy or order one Rudrakshas Maintenance Kit from Shaligram Shala. This will help in cleaning of Rudrakshas more effectively.
9. It is good to wear the Rudrakshas for as much time as possible in a day but I would advise to remove the Rudrakshas at night before sleeping as night is a private affair and even Gods does not come in between wife and the husband. Those who are not married or leading a saintly life can wear the Rudrakshas at night also. But ensure that they should not get damaged or hurt you while turning on the bed ( karvat lene se) at night. In the morning after taking bath again wear that after chanting Aum Namah Shivaye atleast 3 times of multiple of three times.
10. If you are not in the position of taking bath on a particular day, just purify your self by sprinkling the water three times from your right hand on your head. This is considered as the symbolic bath being taken by the devotee.
11. During the ladies menses or periods it is good to avoid wearing Rudrakshas for 2 or 3 days only for the ladies. But gents can wear the Rudrakshas even if the wife or daughter or any lady is mensurating in the house.
12. While wearing Rudrakshas, no masterbation should be done or sexual thoughts be brought in the mind. If it is unavoidable then take the rudraksha out from the neck or hand and keep it inside the holy pouch which is provided with every Rudraksha or mala or bracelet. Do not wear the Rudrakshas on that day. Wear the Rudrakshas the next day after taking bath.
13. After removing the mala or rudraksha or bracelet the same needs to be kept in the temple or some holy place and not in the bedroom especially when and husband and wife are sleeping together.
14. Liquor or non-veg can be consumed while wearing the Rudrakshas. However try to avoid these things as far as possible. Also if unavoidable then the Rudrakshas can be kept in the holy pouch and worn again next day after taking bath and after chanting the mantra.
15. For normal urination it is not mandatory to remove the Rudrakshas from the body. However three times the water be sprinkled by the right hand to purify oneself after the natures call is answered. However if going for passing stool or phesis then the rudrakshas have to be removed from the body and should be worn only after the purification process is done.
16. Be polite and gentle with yourself and others when you are wearing the Rudrakshas. Lord Shiva is with you in the form of Rudrakshas.
17. Do not be angry or tensed while wearing the Rudrakshas. Just chant the maha mantra Aum Namah Shivaye and take long breathe for couple of minutes and become normal. Rudraksha will help you to calm down and you can take appropriate action to resolve the challenging situation thereafter.
18. Look after the rudraksha like a small child who requires attention at all points of time.
19. Do not let anyone touch your rudraksha as his or her negative or positive energy could be transmitted to the rudraksha.
20. If the rudraksha has fallen down on the ground by mistake while wearing or taking it out then touch the rudraksha on your head or Ajna chakra three times, ask for mercy of Lord Shiva and chant Aum Namah Shivaye 3 times and either wear it or keep it at a holy place.
21. Everyday while wearing the Rudrakshas chant Aum Namah Shivaye or Mahamrityunjay mantra minimum 3 times or in the multiple of three times.
22. Do not take the Rudrakshas to the cremation ceremony.
23. Keep on chanting mantra Aum Namah Shivaye continuously whole day even if you are working or doing some work.
24. Make a habit of greeting others by saying " Jai Shiv Shankar Shambho"
25. The rudrakshas could be passed on to the next generation by performing a simple ritual. For that you can call Mr. Rajeev Krishna on his mobile +919322646421.
26. Avoid wearing anybodys Rudrakshas before doing the transferring ritual.
27. If you the above simple rules, the rudraksha will serve you and your generations for 500 years or more.
28. Contact Rajeev Krishna on his email firstname.lastname@example.org if there are any doubts regarding maintaining of rudraksha are concerned.
Associated Chakra Planet & Products
If the above Rudraksha Bead is worshipped along with the following items, the power of this bead increases manifolds times more. If you buy any of these items, we shall energize that item during your puja so that these will give you very good results. We will energize and also do Abhimantram of that item.
- Anahata (Heart)
Chakra is balanced by performing this puja. Chakra is seven centers of religious energy in the human body. Chakras are the circular vortexes of power that are situated in seven different points on the spinal column, and all the seven chakras are related to the different organs and glands within the body. These chakras are responsible for disturbing life energy.
- Mercury (Buddh) is associated with this Rudraksha. According to the Vedic astrology, all the nine planets in your horoscope (Kundali) affect the course of life i.e. marriage, career, health, finances etc. The movement of these planets in the horoscope forms yogas or doshas (negative influences). Due to these Navagraha doshas, people face various obstacles & hindrances in their life. In order to minimize and negate the malefic doshas or malefic influence of these planets, we perform various Pujas & Yagnas.
- Shivlinga Shaligram
& Shiv Parvati Shaligram
can be worshipped along with this Rudraksha and it gives very good results. The Shaligram is a natural stone that is Lord Vishnu itself. Shaligram is a Blackstone brought from Gandaki river-beds in the Muktinath area of Nepal. Shalagram Shila is also known as Salagram/ Shalagram/ Saligram Sila. Shaligram worshipped in the temple as well as in the houses. Shaligram is a fossilized shell used in South Asia as an iconic symbol and form of Lord Vishnu. They are typically in the form of spherical, black-colored and smooth in nature. We offer a pure array of Shri Shalagram. Its origination place is also likewise of Sankha, Moti or Gomati Chakra which are Aquatic States. Shalagram is a Blackstone brought from Gandaki river, there is a big place called Shalagram and these Shalagram are hundreds of years old.
- Wearing Emerald (Panna)
along with this Rudraksha gives results quickly. Gemstones also known as gems, precious stones, semi-precious stones, Vedic gemstones, Jyotish gemstones are one of the most beautiful & exotic minerals with elegant appearance & color. Gems or Gemstones Jewelleries are extensively used for healing and self-empowerment. There are different types of gems with different prices. The price of gemstones depends on the quality of minerals & availability.
Murtis & Idols
- You should also worship Shiva Idols
along with the Rudraksha. shaligram.com is one of the leading websites which deals in very high quality and rare Murtis & Idols made of makrana marbles & brass. The Pranpratisthit Murtis are actual live Murties and bestow the devotee with longevity, protection against sudden accidents and thefts.
- Worshipping Shiva Yantra
along with the above rudraksha gives accurate results. Yantra established the vibration of large resonance or amplitude with the benefic energy of cosmos. These vibrations generate contact with highly elevated energies and help to enhance the spirituality within and attain spiritual course of conduct in our daily lives. It also increases the intensity of prayer & makes our thoughts more influential & strong.
- Performing Shiva Pujas
gives you very good results. Shaligram Shala Puja and Yagna Services is the most trusted brand for online Hindu pujas and yajna services providers. Our Managing Director of Shaligram Shala Sh. Rajeev Krishna Dasa who is Initiated in Gaudiya Sampradaya has been performing very big pujas like Ati Rudra Puja with 108 priests, Laksh Chandi puja and Yagna with 1100 priests, Satchandi Yagna, Ganesha Laxmi Saraswati pujas, Laxmi Narayana Pujas, Shiva Durga Pujas, Sudarshana Homam, Dasha Mahavidya Pujas, Nav Durga pujas, Navagraha poojas etc.