Understanding the 16 Mukhi Rudraksha
The 16 Mukhi Rudraksha is an auspicious bead with sixteen natural lines or mukhis present on its surface, which are believed to represent the divine form of Lord Rama. These beads are considered rare and are found in limited quantities. They are usually larger in size compared to other Rudraksha beads, adding to their uniqueness and appeal.
Mythological Significance of 16 Mukhi Rudraksha
According to ancient Hindu scriptures, the 16 Mukhi Rudraksha is associated with Lord Rama, the seventh incarnation of Lord Vishnu. It is believed that wearing this Rudraksha aligns the wearer with the qualities of Lord Rama, such as bravery, righteousness, devotion, and inner strength. The bead is also said to symbolize victory, protection, and the destruction of negative energies.
Benefits and Significance of 16 Mukhi Rudraksha
Spiritual Growth and Enlightenment:
The 16 Mukhi Rudraksha is considered a potent tool for spiritual growth and enlightenment. It aids in the awakening of higher consciousness, facilitating deeper meditation and self-realization. The bead helps the wearer connect with their inner divinity, fostering a sense of peace, clarity, and harmony.
Protection and Shielding:
The 16 Mukhi Rudraksha is believed to offer powerful protection against negative energies, evil spirits, and psychic attacks. It acts as a shield, creating a protective aura around the wearer, safeguarding them from harm and ensuring their well-being.
Wisdom and Knowledge:
Wearing the 16 Mukhi Rudraksha is said to enhance ones intellect, intuition, and wisdom. It promotes clarity of thought, sharper focus, and the ability to make wise decisions. The bead is often sought after by scholars, students, and those engaged in intellectual pursuits.
Healing and Health Benefits:
The 16 Mukhi Rudraksha is believed to have healing properties that can benefit the physical and mental well-being of the wearer. It is said to alleviate stress, anxiety, and depression, promoting a sense of calmness and emotional stability. Additionally, it is thought to have a positive influence on the circulatory and nervous systems, contributing to overall vitality.
Success and Prosperity:
The 16 Mukhi Rudraksha is associated with abundance and prosperity. It is believed to attract favorable opportunities, success in endeavors, and financial stability. The bead is considered particularly beneficial for individuals in leadership roles, entrepreneurs, and those seeking professional growth.
How to Wear and Care for the 16 Mukhi Rudraksha
To experience the maximum benefits of the 16 Mukhi Rudraksha, it is important to wear it with reverence and care. Before wearing the Rudraksha, it is recommended to cleanse it by soaking it overnight in water mixed with a pinch of turmeric. The next morning, it can be energized by chanting sacred mantras or by seeking the blessings of knowledgeable priests.
16 Mukhi Rudraksha Mantra
Mantra: Om Hreeng Hoong Namah
मंत्र: ओम ह्रींग हूंग नमः
The wearer of this rudraksha must chant the above mantra 108 times every day or more in multiple of 9 times.
Benefits of 16 Mukhi Rudraksha Bead
1) It bestows victory over disputes & court cases.
2) With the presence of 16 Mukhi the home becomes free from theft, fire, accidents etc.
3) It increases connection with Lord Shiva (Maha Mrityunjaya) and makes the wearer fearless and free from troubles.
4) It also enhances physical, mental & sensory potential of the wearer.
Spiritual Benefits of 16 Mukhi Rudraksha Bead
1) 16 mukhi Rudraksha is miraculously effective and gives security, protection, victory & fearlessness.
2) It protects from all kinds of problems to the wearer.
3) Remove fearsome diseases, adverse circumstances, evil energy, nightmares, fear of loss, lack of resources & support and even fear of death to the wearer.
4) Sixteen Mukhi pacifies the negative influence & afflictions of the Moon.
5) It also enhances self-potential and makes one utilize it to the fullest.
Health Benefits of 16 Mukhi Rudraksha Bead
1) Wearing this auspicious bead heals kidney, intestine, uterus, ulcer & low back pain.
2) 16 Mukhi also cures urogenital system diseases.
3) It is also beneficial for recovery from any acute, severe and chronic diseases.
As per Shastra
॥ जटाकलाप शोभितं समस्य पाप नाशकं स्वभक्त भीती भन्जनं भजेः रामद्वयम ||
Salutation to Shri Rama, his matted locks shine with glory and he destroys the fears and sins of his devotees.
Essence of Sixteen Mukhi Rudraksha
The 16 Mukhi Rudraksha is the talisman of a righteous person who possesses great fortitude. A Lord Rama blessing bestows favorable familial ties, respect, notoriety, and success. The "Jai Rudraksha" is the 16 Mukhi Rudraksha. The wearer is shielded from theft and deception, and victory over foes is guaranteed by the powers. Mahakaal also bestows his blessing on this Rudraksha; this deitys blessing dispels the fear of dying. People whose birth signs contain unfavorable planetary positions can benefit from it. Genuine power comes from inside. This Rudraksha aids in conquering concerns such as those related to losing loved ones, receiving unfair responsibility for actions that have not been performed, having to sacrifice ones ideals, or being terrified of death. Wearing this heavenly bead can help you overcome your unwarranted concerns and succeed. The life tale of Lord Rama sheds light on his incredible inner strength and ability to triumph despite all circumstances. With the following, the Ramastakam extols his glory.
Who should wear the Sixteen Mukhi Rudraksha
The 16 Mukhi Rudraksha always ensures victory against enemies, according to the scriptures. You can wear the 16 Mukhi Rudraksha by itself or with other rudrakshas. It is recommended that those working in the chemical, pharmaceutical, and import-export industries wear this bead. This Rudrakshas energy has the power to cut through obstacles and foes in the judicial system, ensuring victory in court battles.
Story of Lord Rama and 16 Mukhi Rudraksha
The royal family into which Lord Rama was born. He developed into a noble, brave, and upright ruler as he got older. Everyone loved him. This young prince was not only physically powerful but also attractive. During Devi Sitas Swayamvar, he was the only one who could hoist and string a bow. He obtained her hand in marriage before departing for Ayodhya. This youthful Ikshvaku dynasty scion was chosen by fate. He spent 14 years in the jungle as a result of a commitment made by his father. With his brother Lakshman and wife Sita, he kept his word and settled in the forest.
Lord Rama was devastated when Sita was taken hostage by Ravana. Lord Hanuman, a manifestation of Lord Shiva, helped him. To get to Lanka, where Sita was held captive, Lord Rama needed a bridge over the ocean, and the entire army of monkeys assisted him. To get Sita Devi back, Lord Rama had to start a battle and slay Ravana. He and his wife went back to Ayodhya, where he was anointed king and greeted with triumphant "Jai Shri Ram" yells.
The uncommon and powerful 16 Mukhi Rudraksha is a very potent bead. The planet Rahus negative impacts are under its control. This shadow planet is renowned for its misleading and illusory abilities. Any illusion or dishonesty can be cut through by the energy of the 16 Mukhi, which also bestows prosperity upon the wearer. Happiness and victory follow the wearer. These verses from the Ramashtakam make this point very obvious.
Rules for wearing and how to maintain your Rudraksha
- Rudraksha should ideally be cleaned with water and oiled once a month with almond oil using a gentle brush.
- The following day, recite "Om Namah Shivaye" before donning the mala.
- While having sex and when visiting cemeteries, take off your Rudraksha mala.
- The Rudraksha Mala should be taken off while consuming non-vegetarian food and alcohol, and then put back on later, according to Rudralife. However, our scriptures also emphasize that they are completely permissible to wear at all times.
- Rudraksha can be worn by women, and it is up to them whether or not to take the mala off when they are menstruating. According to our teachings, there are no such limitations, hence women can wear rudrakshas carefree.
- Touch the Rudraksha Mala to a Shiva Ling and say "Om Namah Shivaye" 11 times to activate it. Try to do a Rudrabhishek of the Rudraksha whenever you can.
- Try to avoid donning someone elses Rudraksha mala, and keep a separate mala for Japa and for wearing.
Difference between Nepali Rudraksha beads and Indonesian Rudraksha beads
The Rudraksha beads from Nepal are larger. They have a texture that improves their appearance and are primarily dark brown in colour. The beads have a rich brown colour and a rustic appearance that make them highly alluring. Deep and distinct cuts on the faces of Nepali Rudraksha beads help to distinguish their originality and authenticity. The majority of Nepali beads are larger in size, heavier in weight, and more useful when used. Additionally, Nepali Rudraksha beads are more dependable and durable for any wearer.
Rudraksha beads from Indonesia are smaller in size. They have a light brown colour that leans somewhat off-white. They lack obvious cuts, Mukhs, clefts in their faces, or other physical defects. Rudraksha beads from Indonesia are smaller, lighter, and take a little longer to manifest their powers. Rudraksha beads from Indonesia have less energy than those from Nepal.
Why are Nepali Rudraksha beads powerful?
The origin of Nepali Rudraksha beads is not far from Kailash Mansarovar mountain. They are thought to more closely contain Lord Shivas blessings than the Indonesian Rudraksha beads because they both contain his essence and do so. Rudraksha beads from Nepal are suitable for worship. This is the major justification behind the notion that those who wear or worship a Nepali Rudraksha will never experience anything negative, unfortunate, or strange in their lives.
How Much Time Does 16 Mukhi Rudraksha Take to Work?
Any Rudraksha bead typically takes 25 to 100 days to start working its magic. Because the Nepali bead has higher strength and is more adapted to the bodys requirements than the Indonesian Rudraksha bead, it is thought to act more quickly than the latter. 35 to 45 days pass before the 16 Mukhi Rudraksha begins to provide results. A Rudraksha bead has an infinite lifespan, and as it ages, it becomes more effective at giving its owner more focused benefits.
Where is 16 Mukhi Rudraksha available?
You can purchase a 16 Mukhi Rudraksha online from Shaligram Shala. You may also go to shaligram.com and type Buy 16 Mukhi Rudraksha to purchase it there. Online Rudraksha shopping can be hazardous, so always purchase from reputable vendors. Try not to shop around for the cheapest items because quality costs money. Only at Shaligram Shala you can purchase 16 Mukhi Rudraksha online and take advantage of exclusive discounts and offers at the checkout page in addition to details on a variety of other products on the website. On our
website, you may also look to purchase a 16 Mukhi Rudraksha Mala.
Note: People who have multiple partners should not wear 16 Mukhi Rudraksha.
Ingredients required for abhishek procedure of 16 Mukhi Rudraksha
- Panchgavya (Water, Milk, Curd, Ghee, Honey)
- Any one Fruit Juice (Coconut water, Ganne ka Ras, Anar Juice)
Abhishek Procedure of 16 Mukhi Rudraksha
Devotees can do abhishek of Rudraksha once or twice a week as per convenience and the detailed of abhishek procedure of Rudraksha is given below
- Bath Rudraksha with water
- Offer all abhishekam liquid one by one which are Panchgavya (Water, Milk, Curd, Ghee, Honey) and any one Fruit Juice (Coconut water, Ganne ka Ras, Anar Juice)
- Now wipe off Rudraksha with a clean cloth and place it on pedestal
Ingredients required for Worship procedure of 16 Mukhi Rudraksha
- gandaki river water/ gangajal
- clean cloth
- sandal paste
- tulsi leaf
- Dhoop & Agarbatti
- sweet, fruits and other eatable
- a picture of deity related to Rudraksha
Worship Procedure of 16 Mukhi Rudraksha
- First of all place the Rudraksha on a metal plate
- Sit facing east direction
- Bath the Rudraksha with gandaki river water/ gangajal
- Wipe it off with clean cloth
- Apply tika of sandal paste on the Rudraksha and place one tulsi leaf on the bead so the tulsi rests on the Rudraksha nicely
- Chant mantra of god/ goddess
- Show Dhoop/ Agarbatti to Rudraksha
- Offer some sweet, fruits and other eatable to the Rudraksha
- Speak out your wish loudly in front of the Rudraksha
- The Rudraksha will be sent after performing Mahapuja and energization.
How to Maintain the Rudrakshas So That They Have a Life of More Than 500 Years
1. Please inspect the Rudrakshas thoroughly for any damage or some artificial line carved on the Rudrakshas.
2. Please see that the thread or the silver wire which is used to make a rosary or mala or bracelet is not damaging the holes of the Rudrakshas by pushing the holes of the Rudrakshas very hard.
3. Please take care of the Rudrakshas in the best possible way so that they do not get damaged while wearing and see that they do not bang against some hard object.
4. It is better that no telcom powder is applied on the chest especially that part of the chest, where the Rudraksha rests. This telcom powder if applied goes inside the mukhasor faces of the Rudrakshas and block the complete energy flow from the seeds of the Rudrakshas.
5. Wear the Rudrakshas always in such a way that they should always touch your body.
6. Wear the Rudrakshas close to the location of the chakras for better results. Please consult Rajeev Krishna mob no. +919322646421 before wearing the Rudrakshas.
7. Once the rudrakshas are worn, lots of negativity is absorbed by the rudraksha as it is a dielectric. Once the negativity is fully absorbed say in 3 or 4 days then the rudraksha has to washed with a little soap water and clean it with normal water. Dry it thoroughly under the fan or AC. Do not dry under sun. Apply mixture of pure Sandalwood and olive oil ( buy this good quality mixture of Pure Sandalwood oil and Olive oil from Shaligram Shala) with the help of a new tooth brush. Just take very little oil in the brush and spread that in the entire rudraksha especially on the mukhas or faces and over the body of the Rudraksha. The ratio of mixture of pure Sandalwood oil and Olive oil should be 1:10. ( You can take this mixture from Shaligram Shala directly). Keep it for drying for atleast 2 hours. Do not apply too much of the oil.
8. After every 7 to 10 days clean the Rudrakshas in a same way that is repeat the same procedure as mentioned in sl. 7 so that the Rudrakshas remain fresh and rejuvenated.
8A. Please buy or order one Rudrakshas Maintenance Kit from Shaligram Shala. This will help in cleaning of Rudrakshas more effectively.
9. It is good to wear the Rudrakshas for as much time as possible in a day but I would advise to remove the Rudrakshas at night before sleeping as night is a private affair and even Gods does not come in between wife and the husband. Those who are not married or leading a saintly life can wear the Rudrakshas at night also. But ensure that they should not get damaged or hurt you while turning on the bed ( karvat lene se) at night. In the morning after taking bath again wear that after chanting Aum Namah Shivaye atleast 3 times of multiple of three times.
10. If you are not in the position of taking bath on a particular day, just purify your self by sprinkling the water three times from your right hand on your head. This is considered as the symbolic bath being taken by the devotee.
11. During the ladies menses or periods it is good to avoid wearing Rudrakshas for 2 or 3 days only for the ladies. But gents can wear the Rudrakshas even if the wife or daughter or any lady is mensurating in the house.
12. While wearing Rudrakshas, no masterbation should be done or sexual thoughts be brought in the mind. If it is unavoidable then take the rudraksha out from the neck or hand and keep it inside the holy pouch which is provided with every Rudraksha or mala or bracelet. Do not wear the Rudrakshas on that day. Wear the Rudrakshas the next day after taking bath.
13. After removing the mala or rudraksha or bracelet the same needs to be kept in the temple or some holy place and not in the bedroom especially when and husband and wife are sleeping together.
14. Liquor or non-veg can be consumed while wearing the Rudrakshas. However try to avoid these things as far as possible. Also if unavoidable then the Rudrakshas can be kept in the holy pouch and worn again next day after taking bath and after chanting the mantra.
15. For normal urination it is not mandatory to remove the Rudrakshas from the body. However three times the water be sprinkled by the right hand to purify oneself after the natures call is answered. However if going for passing stool or phesis then the rudrakshas have to be removed from the body and should be worn only after the purification process is done.
16. Be polite and gentle with yourself and others when you are wearing the Rudrakshas. Lord Shiva is with you in the form of Rudrakshas.
17. Do not be angry or tensed while wearing the Rudrakshas. Just chant the maha mantra Aum Namah Shivaye and take long breathe for couple of minutes and become normal. Rudraksha will help you to calm down and you can take appropriate action to resolve the challenging situation thereafter.
18. Look after the rudraksha like a small child who requires attention at all points of time.
19. Do not let anyone touch your rudraksha as his or her negative or positive energy could be transmitted to the rudraksha.
20. If the rudraksha has fallen down on the ground by mistake while wearing or taking it out then touch the rudraksha on your head or Ajna chakra three times, ask for mercy of Lord Shiva and chant Aum Namah Shivaye 3 times and either wear it or keep it at a holy place.
21. Everyday while wearing the Rudrakshas chant Aum Namah Shivaye or Mahamrityunjay mantra minimum 3 times or in the multiple of three times.
22. Do not take the Rudrakshas to the cremation ceremony.
23. Keep on chanting mantra Aum Namah Shivaye continuously whole day even if you are working or doing some work.
24. Make a habit of greeting others by saying " Jai Shiv Shankar Shambho"
25. The rudrakshas could be passed on to the next generation by performing a simple ritual. For that you can call Mr. Rajeev Krishna on his mobile +919322646421.
26. Avoid wearing anybodys Rudrakshas before doing the transferring ritual.
27. If you the above simple rules, the rudraksha will serve you and your generations for 500 years or more.
28. Contact Rajeev Krishna on his email firstname.lastname@example.org if there are any doubts regarding maintaining of rudraksha are concerned.
Associated Chakra Planet & Products
If the above Rudraksha Bead is worshipped along with the following items, the power of this bead increases manifolds times more. If you buy any of these items, we shall energize that item during your puja so that these will give you very good results. We will energize and also do Abhimantram of that item.
Chakra is balanced by performing this puja. Chakra is seven centers of religious energy in the human body. Chakras are the circular vortexes of power that are situated in seven different points on the spinal column, and all the seven chakras are related to the different organs and glands within the body. These chakras are responsible for disturbing life energy.
- Moon (Chandra) & Jupitor is associated with this Rudraksha. According to the Vedic astrology, all the nine planets in your horoscope (Kundali) affect the course of life i.e. marriage, career, health, finances etc. The movement of these planets in the horoscope forms yogas or doshas (negative influences). Due to these Navagraha doshas, people face various obstacles & hindrances in their life. In order to minimize and negate the malefic doshas or malefic influence of these planets, we perform various Pujas & Yagnas.
- Shivlinga Shaligram
& Shiv Parvati Shaligram
can be worshipped along with this Rudraksha and it gives very good results. The Shaligram is a natural stone that is Lord Vishnu itself. Shaligram is a Blackstone brought from Gandaki river-beds in the Muktinath area of Nepal. Shalagram Shila is also known as Salagram/ Shalagram/ Saligram Sila. Shaligram worshipped in the temple as well as in the houses. Shaligram is a fossilized shell used in South Asia as an iconic symbol and form of Lord Vishnu. They are typically in the form of spherical, black-colored and smooth in nature. We offer a pure array of Shri Shalagram. Its origination place is also likewise of Sankha, Moti or Gomati Chakra which are Aquatic States. Shalagram is a Blackstone brought from Gandaki river, there is a big place called Shalagram and these Shalagram are hundreds of years old.
- Wearing Pearl (Moti)
& Yellow Sapphire (Peela Pukhraj)
along with this Rudraksha gives results quickly. Gemstones also known as gems, precious stones, semi-precious stones, Vedic gemstones, Jyotish gemstones are one of the most beautiful & exotic minerals with elegant appearance & color. Gems or Gemstones Jewelleries are extensively used for healing and self-empowerment. There are different types of gems with different prices. The price of gemstones depends on the quality of minerals & availability.
Murtis & Idols
- You should also worship Shiva Idols
along with the Rudraksha. shaligram.com is one of the leading websites which deals in very high quality and rare Murtis & Idols made of makrana marbles & brass. The Pranpratisthit Murtis are actual live Murties and bestow the devotee with longevity, protection against sudden accidents and thefts.
- Worshipping Mahamrityunjaya Yantra
along with the above rudraksha gives accurate results. Yantra established the vibration of large resonance or amplitude with the benefic energy of cosmos. These vibrations generate contact with highly elevated energies and help to enhance the spirituality within and attain spiritual course of conduct in our daily lives. It also increases the intensity of prayer & makes our thoughts more influential & strong.
- Performing Shiva Pujas
gives you very good results. Shaligram Shala Puja and Yagna Services is the most trusted brand for online Hindu pujas and yajna services providers. Our Managing Director of Shaligram Shala Sh. Rajeev Krishna Dasa who is Initiated in Gaudiya Sampradaya has been performing very big pujas like Ati Rudra Puja with 108 priests, Laksh Chandi puja and Yagna with 1100 priests, Satchandi Yagna, Ganesha Laxmi Saraswati pujas, Laxmi Narayana Pujas, Shiva Durga Pujas, Sudarshana Homam, Dasha Mahavidya Pujas, Nav Durga pujas, Navagraha poojas etc.