What is 14 Mukhi Rudraksha?
The 14 Mukhi Rudraksha is a rare and highly sought-after bead found in the forests of Nepal and India. It is characterized by fourteen natural lines (mukhis) on its surface, which are visible as deep grooves. This Rudraksha is believed to be the embodiment of Lord Hanuman, the Hindu deity known for his unwavering devotion and immense strength.
Symbolism and Spiritual Significance of 14 Mukhi Rudraksha
The 14 Mukhi Rudraksha represents Lord Hanuman, who is revered as the epitome of courage, loyalty, and devotion. Wearing this bead is believed to invoke the blessings of Hanuman and help the wearer develop qualities such as fearlessness, determination, and unwavering faith.
Benefits of 14 Mukhi Rudraksha
a. Spiritual Growth and Enlightenment:
The 14 Mukhi Rudraksha is believed to activate the Sahasrara Chakra (crown chakra) and facilitate spiritual growth. It aids in meditation, deepens ones connection with the divine, and enhances self-realization.
b. Fearlessness and Courage:
Wearing this Rudraksha instills fearlessness, confidence, and courage in the wearer. It helps overcome obstacles, conquer challenges, and develop a resilient mindset.
c. Protection from Negative Energies:
The 14 Mukhi Rudraksha acts as a shield against negative energies and psychic attacks. It creates a protective aura around the wearer, guarding against malevolent influences.
d. Balancing Emotions:
This powerful bead has a calming effect on the mind, reducing stress, anxiety, and restlessness. It helps in emotional healing, bringing balance and stability to ones emotional well-being.
e. Physical Healing:
The 14 Mukhi Rudraksha is believed to have therapeutic effects on various physical ailments. It aids in relieving ailments related to the nervous system, throat, and respiratory system.
Wearing and Energizing 14 Mukhi Rudraksha
To derive the maximum benefits of the 14 Mukhi Rudraksha, it is essential to wear it correctly and energize it with proper rituals. One can wear it as a pendant, bracelet, or carry it in a pocket, keeping it close to the body. Before wearing, it is advisable to perform a simple purification process by soaking it in a mixture of milk and water overnight. Energizing the Rudraksha with prayers and mantras enhances its spiritual potency.
Caring for the 14 Mukhi Bead
To maintain the sacredness of the 14 Mukhi Rudraksha, it is essential to handle it with care. Avoid exposing it to harsh chemicals, perfumes, or excessive heat. Regularly clean it with a soft cloth and offer prayers to it with devotion.
Importance of 14 Mukhi Rudraksha Bead
The 14 Mukhi Rudraksha is a divine gift from nature that holds immense spiritual power and significance. It serves as a potent tool for those seeking spiritual growth, protection, and inner strength. By embracing the energies of Lord Hanuman, the wearer of this sacred bead can embark on a journey of self-discovery, fearlessness, and enlightenment.
Ingredients required for abhishek procedure of 14 Mukhi Rudraksha
- Panchgavya (Water, Milk, Curd, Ghee, Honey)
- Any one Fruit Juice (Coconut water, Ganne ka Ras, Anar Juice)
Abhishek Procedure of 14 Mukhi Rudraksha
Devotees can do abhishek of Rudraksha once or twice a week as per convenience and the detailed of abhishek procedure of Rudraksha is given below
- Bath Rudraksha with water
- Offer all abhishekam liquid one by one which are Panchgavya (Water, Milk, Curd, Ghee, Honey) and any one Fruit Juice (Coconut water, Ganne ka Ras, Anar Juice)
- Now wipe off Rudraksha with a clean cloth and place it on pedestal
Ingredients required for Worship procedure of 14 Mukhi Rudraksha
- gandaki river water/ gangajal
- clean cloth
- sandal paste
- tulsi leaf
- Dhoop & Agarbatti
- sweet, fruits and other eatable
- a picture of deity related to Rudraksha
Worship Procedure of 14 Mukhi Rudraksha
- First of all place the Rudraksha on a metal plate
- Sit facing east direction
- Bath the Rudraksha with gandaki river water/ gangajal
- Wipe it off with clean cloth
- Apply tika of sandal paste on the Rudraksha and place one tulsi leaf on the bead so the tulsi rests on the Rudraksha nicely
- Chant mantra of god/ goddess
- Show Dhoop/ Agarbatti to Rudraksha
- Offer some sweet, fruits and other eatable to the Rudraksha
- Speak out your wish loudly in front of the Rudraksha
- The Rudraksha will be sent after performing Mahapuja and energization.
How to Maintain the Rudrakshas So That They Have a Life of More Than 500 Years
1. Please inspect the Rudrakshas thoroughly for any damage or some artificial line carved on the Rudrakshas.
2. Please see that the thread or the silver wire which is used to make a rosary or mala or bracelet is not damaging the holes of the Rudrakshas by pushing the holes of the Rudrakshas very hard.
3. Please take care of the Rudrakshas in the best possible way so that they do not get damaged while wearing and see that they do not bang against some hard object.
4. It is better that no telcom powder is applied on the chest especially that part of the chest, where the Rudraksha rests. This telcom powder if applied goes inside the mukhasor faces of the Rudrakshas and block the complete energy flow from the seeds of the Rudrakshas.
5. Wear the Rudrakshas always in such a way that they should always touch your body.
6. Wear the Rudrakshas close to the location of the chakras for better results. Please consult Rajeev Krishna mob no. +919322646421 before wearing the Rudrakshas.
7. Once the rudrakshas are worn, lots of negativity is absorbed by the rudraksha as it is a dielectric. Once the negativity is fully absorbed say in 3 or 4 days then the rudraksha has to washed with a little soap water and clean it with normal water. Dry it thoroughly under the fan or AC. Do not dry under sun. Apply mixture of pure Sandalwood and olive oil ( buy this good quality mixture of Pure Sandalwood oil and Olive oil from Shaligram Shala) with the help of a new tooth brush. Just take very little oil in the brush and spread that in the entire rudraksha especially on the mukhas or faces and over the body of the Rudraksha. The ratio of mixture of pure Sandalwood oil and Olive oil should be 1:10. ( You can take this mixture from Shaligram Shala directly). Keep it for drying for atleast 2 hours. Do not apply too much of the oil.
8. After every 7 to 10 days clean the Rudrakshas in a same way that is repeat the same procedure as mentioned in sl. 7 so that the Rudrakshas remain fresh and rejuvenated.
8A. Please buy or order one Rudrakshas Maintenance Kit from Shaligram Shala. This will help in cleaning of Rudrakshas more effectively.
9. It is good to wear the Rudrakshas for as much time as possible in a day but I would advise to remove the Rudrakshas at night before sleeping as night is a private affair and even Gods does not come in between wife and the husband. Those who are not married or leading a saintly life can wear the Rudrakshas at night also. But ensure that they should not get damaged or hurt you while turning on the bed ( karvat lene se) at night. In the morning after taking bath again wear that after chanting Aum Namah Shivaye atleast 3 times of multiple of three times.
10. If you are not in the position of taking bath on a particular day, just purify your self by sprinkling the water three times from your right hand on your head. This is considered as the symbolic bath being taken by the devotee.
11. During the ladies menses or periods it is good to avoid wearing Rudrakshas for 2 or 3 days only for the ladies. But gents can wear the Rudrakshas even if the wife or daughter or any lady is mensurating in the house.
12. While wearing Rudrakshas, no masterbation should be done or sexual thoughts be brought in the mind. If it is unavoidable then take the rudraksha out from the neck or hand and keep it inside the holy pouch which is provided with every Rudraksha or mala or bracelet. Do not wear the Rudrakshas on that day. Wear the Rudrakshas the next day after taking bath.
13. After removing the mala or rudraksha or bracelet the same needs to be kept in the temple or some holy place and not in the bedroom especially when and husband and wife are sleeping together.
14. Liquor or non-veg can be consumed while wearing the Rudrakshas. However try to avoid these things as far as possible. Also if unavoidable then the Rudrakshas can be kept in the holy pouch and worn again next day after taking bath and after chanting the mantra.
15. For normal urination it is not mandatory to remove the Rudrakshas from the body. However three times the water be sprinkled by the right hand to purify oneself after the natures call is answered. However if going for passing stool or phesis then the rudrakshas have to be removed from the body and should be worn only after the purification process is done.
16. Be polite and gentle with yourself and others when you are wearing the Rudrakshas. Lord Shiva is with you in the form of Rudrakshas.
17. Do not be angry or tensed while wearing the Rudrakshas. Just chant the maha mantra Aum Namah Shivaye and take long breathe for couple of minutes and become normal. Rudraksha will help you to calm down and you can take appropriate action to resolve the challenging situation thereafter.
18. Look after the rudraksha like a small child who requires attention at all points of time.
19. Do not let anyone touch your rudraksha as his or her negative or positive energy could be transmitted to the rudraksha.
20. If the rudraksha has fallen down on the ground by mistake while wearing or taking it out then touch the rudraksha on your head or Ajna chakra three times, ask for mercy of Lord Shiva and chant Aum Namah Shivaye 3 times and either wear it or keep it at a holy place.
21. Everyday while wearing the Rudrakshas chant Aum Namah Shivaye or Mahamrityunjay mantra minimum 3 times or in the multiple of three times.
22. Do not take the Rudrakshas to the cremation ceremony.
23. Keep on chanting mantra Aum Namah Shivaye continuously whole day even if you are working or doing some work.
24. Make a habit of greeting others by saying " Jai Shiv Shankar Shambho"
25. The rudrakshas could be passed on to the next generation by performing a simple ritual. For that you can call Mr. Rajeev Krishna on his mobile +919322646421.
26. Avoid wearing anybodys Rudrakshas before doing the transferring ritual.
27. If you the above simple rules, the rudraksha will serve you and your generations for 500 years or more.
28. Contact Rajeev Krishna on his email firstname.lastname@example.org if there are any doubts regarding maintaining of rudraksha are concerned.
Associated Chakra Planet & Products
If the above Rudraksha Bead is worshipped along with the following items, the power of this bead increases manifolds times more. If you buy any of these items, we shall energize that item during your puja so that these will give you very good results. We will energize and also do Abhimantram of that item.
Chakra is balanced by performing this puja. Chakra is seven centers of religious energy in the human body. Chakras are the circular vortexes of power that are situated in seven different points on the spinal column, and all the seven chakras are related to the different organs and glands within the body. These chakras are responsible for disturbing life energy.
- Mars & Shani is associated with this Rudraksha. According to the Vedic astrology, all the nine planets in your horoscope (Kundali) affect the course of life i.e. marriage, career, health, finances etc. The movement of these planets in the horoscope forms yogas or doshas (negative influences). Due to these Navagraha doshas, people face various obstacles & hindrances in their life. In order to minimize and negate the malefic doshas or malefic influence of these planets, we perform various Pujas & Yagnas.
- Hanuman Shaligram
& Panchmukhi Hanuman Shaligram
can be worshipped along with this Rudraksha and it gives very good results. The Shaligram is a natural stone that is Lord Vishnu itself. Shaligram is a Blackstone brought from Gandaki river-beds in the Muktinath area of Nepal. Shalagram Shila is also known as Salagram/ Shalagram/ Saligram Sila. Shaligram worshipped in the temple as well as in the houses. Shaligram is a fossilized shell used in South Asia as an iconic symbol and form of Lord Vishnu. They are typically in the form of spherical, black-colored and smooth in nature. We offer a pure array of Shri Shalagram. Its origination place is also likewise of Sankha, Moti or Gomati Chakra which are Aquatic States. Shalagram is a Blackstone brought from Gandaki river, there is a big place called Shalagram and these Shalagram are hundreds of years old.
- Wearing Red Coral (Lal Moonga)
along with this Rudraksha gives results quickly. Gemstones also known as gems, precious stones, semi-precious stones, Vedic gemstones, Jyotish gemstones are one of the most beautiful & exotic minerals with elegant appearance & color. Gems or Gemstones Jewelleries are extensively used for healing and self-empowerment. There are different types of gems with different prices. The price of gemstones depends on the quality of minerals & availability.
Murtis & Idols
- You should also worship Hanuman Idols
along with the Rudraksha. shaligram.com is one of the leading websites which deals in very high quality and rare Murtis & Idols made of makrana marbles & brass. The Pranpratisthit Murtis are actual live Murties and bestow the devotee with longevity, protection against sudden accidents and thefts.
- Worshipping Hanuman Yantra
along with the above rudraksha gives accurate results. Yantra established the vibration of large resonance or amplitude with the benefic energy of cosmos. These vibrations generate contact with highly elevated energies and help to enhance the spirituality within and attain spiritual course of conduct in our daily lives. It also increases the intensity of prayer & makes our thoughts more influential & strong.
- Performing Shree Hanuman Puja, Mantra Japa and Yajna
gives you very good results. Shaligram Shala Puja and Yagna Services is the most trusted brand for online Hindu pujas and yajna services providers. Our Managing Director of Shaligram Shala Sh. Rajeev Krishna Dasa who is Initiated in Gaudiya Sampradaya has been performing very big pujas like Ati Rudra Puja with 108 priests, Laksh Chandi puja and Yagna with 1100 priests, Satchandi Yagna, Ganesha Laxmi Saraswati pujas, Laxmi Narayana Pujas, Shiva Durga Pujas, Sudarshana Homam, Dasha Mahavidya Pujas, Nav Durga pujas, Navagraha poojas etc.