Benefits of Parad Bead
- Wearing Parad Bead Brings harmony & peace among the people.
- It brings prosperity & peace in the House & Business Premise the abundance of Wealth.
- If Parad (solidified mercury) kept in the bedroom, it brings harmony among the couple.
- Parad also enlightens the students with sharpens their skills & knowledge.
- If Parad kept during a religious gathering, it brings knowledge by the blessings of the Goddess Saraswati.
- It removes ill-effects of Gau-hatya, Bal-hatya & Brahmhatya i.e. Dosha due to the killing of a cow, a child and the priest in the previous births.
- A mere presence of Parad in the house is sufficient to pacify the Vaastu Doshas, Black Magic & Evil Eye effects.
Importance & Significance of Siddha Parad
As per the Shiva Puran, the Parad is a sperm of Lord Shiva. Actually, Parad or solidified mercury works on the Sahasrara Chakra mainly but it also balances all other Chakras as well. Basically, Parad enhances the association with Lord Shiva, benefits in concentration, focus, meditation & spiritual augmentation.
Parad (solidified mercury) bestows the wearer of this immensely pure Parad Gutika with immense peace, concentration, contentment, dhyana & provides tremendous support in achieving the state of Samadhi. Finally, the wearer of Parad is granted Moksha by the divine blessings of Lord Shiva. As per the ancient texts & knowledge of Parad Bandhan, when Siddh Parad or Parad is prepared it contains tremendous miraculous properties of healing & protection.
Parad Bead or Parad Gutika
Siddh Parad Gutika or Parad Bead is completed with 8 Samaras. These 8 Samskars are basically the eight stages of Purification of Parad which are done as per the Parad Samhita. The Parad Gutika gives 24 Ras & 5 Tatva which removes all diseases from the body. Parad brings immense concentration, contentment, peace, dhyana & also support in achieving Samadhi. when Siddh Parad is prepared as per the ancient knowledge of Parad Bandhan (as per Parad Samhita) it contains the tremendous miraculous properties of healing & protection.
Parad Shivling or Siddh Parad Shivalingam
The Parad Shivling is made up of pure Mercury or Solidified Mercury or Parad. As per the ancient Vedic texts, It is believed that even by touching the energized Parad Shivling or Siddh Parad, peoples sins are removed. Our sages recommend to adore & worship the Parad Shivling because this leads them to be infused with extraordinary invincibility, valour, adding to their popularity & fame far and wide-spreading almost over the whole world. This Shivling is best recommended for prosperity, peace & happiness.
Parad or Mercury is the seed (sperm) of Lord Shiva
and ancient scriptures think Parad is to be one of the purest and favorable of all metals. Due to having metalloid (fluid metal) properties, Parad is said to have medicinal and astrological benefits. In Brahma Purana, if any person, male or female and belongs to any "Varna"- Brahmin, Kshatriya, Vaishya or Shudra, worships Parad idols daily is blessed with worldly pleasures and lastly achieve supreme salvation (Moksha). The Parad Idol or Parad Shivling gives to worshiper full of beauty, honor, fame, knowledge, and wisdom, happy and successful family life.
Manufacturing of Parad Bead
Parad, also known as solidified mercury, is made with 8 Samkaras. As per the Parad Sanmhita, eight Samskars are the 8 stages of purification. Parad purification is done through medicated & hygienic removal of Sapta-kanchuki (where all poisonous material inside Parad is removed). While making the Siddha Parad the mouth of mercury is closed with a special technology called as Aghor Vidhya & Badhha/ Agnibadha. The Aghor Vidhya & Badhha/ Agnibadha are the heat sustaining properties of Parad. In this method of making Parad, Parad is to be cleansed using 108 rare herbs. Parad is put in these herbs individually for a certain period of time (mentioned in the Parad Samhita). This Parad is used to make Siddh Parad Gutika, Siddh Parad Shiva Lingam & Siddh Parad Murtis/ Parad Collection etc. The Parad Gutika gives 24 Ras & 5 Tatva which removes all the diseases from our body. Thus Parad products by Shaligram Shala are much much more powerful than the Parad products made by other suppliers.
Ingredients required for abhishek procedure of Parad Bead
- Panchgavya (Water, Milk, Curd, Ghee, Honey)
- Any one Fruit Juice (Coconut water, Sugarcane Juice, Pomegranate Juice)
Abhishek Procedure of Parad Bead
Devotees can do abhishek of Parad Bead once or twice a week as per convenience and the detailed of abhishek procedure of Parad Bead is given below
- Bath Parad Bead with water
- Offer all abhishekam liquid one by one which are Panchgavya (Water, Milk, Curd, Ghee, Honey) and any one Fruit Juice (Coconut water, Sugarcane Juice, Pomegranate Juice)
- Now wipe off Parad Bead with a clean cloth and place it on pedestal
Ingredients required for Worship procedure of Parad Bead
- gandaki river water/ gangajal
- clean cloth
- sandal paste
- tulsi leaf
- Dhoop & Agarbatti
- sweet, fruits and other eatable
- a picture of deity related to Parad Bead
Worship Procedure of Parad Bead
- First of all place the Parad Bead on a metal plate
- Sit facing east direction
- Bath the Parad Bead with gandaki river water/ gangajal
- Wipe it off with clean cloth
- Apply tika of sandal paste on the Parad Bead and place one tulsi leaf on the Parad Bead so the tulsi rests on the Parad Bead nicely
- Chant mantra of god/ goddess
- Show Dhoop/ Agarbatti to Parad Bead
- Offer some sweet, fruits and other eatable to the Parad Bead
- Speak out your wish loudly in front of the Parad Bead
Why Buy Parad Bead From Shaligram Shala
The Parad products are delivered to the customers after proper energization & pran pratishtha. Therefore all the devotees are requested to forward their date, time & place of birth while ordering Parad Bead, so that the proper energization & pran pratishtha could be done on their names before the dispatch of the Parad Bead.
Associated Chakra Planet & Products
If the above Parad Bead is worshipped along with the following items, the power of this product increases manifolds times more. If you buy any of these items, we shall energize that item during your puja so that these will give you very good results. We will energize and also do Abhimantram of that item.
- Vishudha Chakra
is balanced by worshipping this Parad Bead. Chakra is seven centers of religious energy in the human body. Chakras are the circular vortexes of power that are situated in seven different points on the spinal column, and all the seven chakras are related to the different organs and glands within the body. These chakras are responsible for disturbing life energy.
- Jupitor (Guru) is associated with this Parad Bead. According to the Vedic astrology, all the nine planets in your horoscope (Kundali) affect the course of life i.e. marriage, career, health, finances etc. The movement of these planets in the horoscope forms yogas or doshas (negative influences). Due to these Navagraha doshas, people face various obstacles & hindrances in their life. In order to minimize and negate the malefic doshas or malefic influence of these planets, we perform various Pujas & Yagnas.
- Shivlinga Shaligram
& Shiv Parvati Shaligram
can be worshipped along with this Parad Bead and it gives very good results. The Shaligram is a natural stone that is Lord Vishnu itself. Shaligram is a Blackstone brought from Gandaki river-beds in the Muktinath area of Nepal. Shalagram Shila is also known as Salagram/ Shalagram/ Saligram Sila. Shaligram worshipped in the temple as well as in the houses. Shaligram is a fossilized shell used in South Asia as an iconic symbol and form of Lord Vishnu. They are typically in the form of spherical, black-colored and smooth in nature. We offer a pure array of Shri Shalagram. Its origination place is also likewise of Sankha, Moti or Gomati Chakra which are Aquatic States. Shalagram is a Blackstone brought from Gandaki river, there is a big place called Shalagram and these Shalagram are hundreds of years old.
- 11 Mukhi
, 2 Mukhi
& 16 Mukhi
are also worshipped along with this Parad Bead. By doing so the power of this product increases manifolds times more. Shaligram Shala offers certified Rudraksh sourced from Nepal & Java (Indonesia). These Rudraksh Beads are genuine & real and can work as a cure for a wide variety of diseases including chronic headaches, allergies & skin problems, backaches & digestive problems, depression & insomnia and also several kinds of emotional problems. You can purchase online Rudraksha, Shaligram, gemstones, Vastu products, Puja & Yagnas, meditation accessories, bracelets, Malas and spiritual books & CDs.
- Wearing Yellow Sapphire (Peela Pukhraj)
along with this Parad Bead gives results quickly. Gemstones also known as gems, precious stones, semi-precious stones, Vedic gemstones, Jyotish gemstones are one of the most beautiful & exotic minerals with elegant appearance & color. Gems or Gemstones Jewelleries are extensively used for healing and self-empowerment. There are different types of gems with different prices. The price of gemstones depends on the quality of minerals & availability.
Murtis & Idols
- You should also worship Shiva Idols
along with the Parad Bead. shaligram.com is one of the leading websites which deals in very high quality and rare Murtis & Idols made of makrana marbles & brass. The Pranpratisthit Murtis are actual live Murties and bestow the devotee with longevity, protection against sudden accidents and thefts.
- Worshipping Shiva Yantra
along with the above Parad Bead gives accurate results. Yantra established the vibration of large resonance or amplitude with the benefic energy of the cosmos. These vibrations generate contact with highly elevated energies and help to enhance the spirituality within and attain spiritual course of conduct in our daily lives. It also increases the intensity of prayer & makes our thoughts more influential & strong.
- Performing Shiva Pujas
gives you very good results. Shaligram Shala Puja and Yagna Services is the most trusted brand for online Hindu pujas and yajna services providers. Our Managing Director of Shaligram Shala Sh. Rajeev Krishna Dasa who is Initiated in Gaudiya Sampradaya has been performing very big pujas like Ati Rudra Puja with 108 priests, Laksh Chandi puja and Yagna with 1100 priests, Satchandi Yagna, Ganesha Laxmi Saraswati pujas, Laxmi Narayana Pujas, Shiva Durga Pujas, Sudarshana Homam, Dasha Mahavidya Pujas, Nav Durga pujas, Navagraha poojas etc.