Historical Origins and Significance of Garud Shila
Garuda Shila has its roots in ancient Indian civilization and is deeply embedded in Hindu mythology. The Garuda finds mention in the ancient texts like the Vedas, the Puranas, and the Mahabharata. According to Hindu mythology, Garuda was born from the cosmic egg and possessed immense strength, swiftness, and intelligence. He became the eternal enemy of serpents, a symbol of evil and darkness.
The association Garuda is with Lord Vishnu elevated his status to that of a divine being. Vishnu adopted Garuda as his vahana (vehicle), symbolizing his ability to traverse the celestial realms swiftly. The unwavering loyalty and devotion of Garuda to Lord Vishnu made him a revered figure and a symbol of power, protection, and divine intervention.
Symbolism of Garuda Shila in Hinduism
The symbolism associated with Garuda Shila is multi-dimensional. As the mount of Lord Vishnu, Garuda represents speed, agility, and the ability to traverse vast distances effortlessly. This symbolism is closely associated with the divine qualities of Lord Vishnu, who protects the world from evil forces and restores balance and order.
The association of Garuda with serpents holds deep symbolic significance. Serpents represent ego, ignorance, and attachment in Hindu mythology. Garudas relentless pursuit to vanquish serpents symbolizes the triumph of knowledge and righteousness over ignorance and darkness. Furthermore, Garuda Shila represents protection and fearlessness. In Hindu tradition, it is believed that Garudas mere presence wards off evil spirits and negative energies. Hence, Garuda Shila is often used as a protective talisman and is believed to bring good fortune and shield against harm.
Religious and Cultural Significance of Garuda Shila
Garuda Shila plays a pivotal role in religious ceremonies and rituals in Hindu culture. Temples dedicated to Lord Vishnu prominently feature Garuda Shila, often placed at the entrance. Devotees offer prayers and seek blessings, considering Garuda as a guardian and guide on their spiritual journey. Garuda Jayanti, the auspicious day dedicated to Garuda, is celebrated with great fervor in many parts of India. Beyond religious observances, Garuda Shila holds cultural significance in various forms of art, including sculpture, painting, and jewelry. The intricate carvings of Garuda Shila have inspired generations of artisans, and the image of Garuda is found in traditional paintings, murals, and textiles.
Significance of Worshipping Garud Shila
Worshipping Garud Shila with all devotion have various health benefits including Great Wellbeing & Extreme Protection from Cancer, Heart Attack, Kidney, Paralysis, Diabetes, Migraine, Brain Stroke or Haemorrhage, Respiratory Infections, Pulmonary Disease etc. Garuda Shila is a very powerful shila which also dreads stress, mental and physical illnesses. Worshipping this auspicious Garuda shila gives positive vitality and brings mental & physical prosperity.
Why Worship Garud Shila | All About Garuda Shila
Garud Shila with a pointed appearance resembling the beak of the eagle represents Garuda. Worshiping Garuda Shila removes obstacles and helps speed up and accelerate any task and helps bring immense success. It helps in attracting wealth and blesses the worshiper with confidence, fearlessness and wisdom. Garud Shilas are naturally constructed stones which are an expression of Lord Vishnu. They have great reverence for the devotees of Lord Vishnu and worship him for divine blessings. It blesses the worshiper in six dimensions including security, wealth, good health, spiritual development, religious life and enjoyment.
Benefits of worshipping Garud Shila
- To remove obstacles.
- For immense success in life and making a very good career.
- For a very good career in Real estate and construction.
- Good for politicians and businessmen.
- Quick protection against the enemies and black magic.
Spiritual Benefits of worshiping Garud Shila
- Effective for the people having Kaal Sarp Dosha.
- Remove all hurdles/ obstacles and make life peaceful.
- Controls the flow of wealth and helps in building assets.
- It helps in attaining Moksha.
- Clears ones heart of negative emotions and helps atone for past karma.
Health Benefits of worshipping Garud Shila
- It promotes spiritual growth.
- Protected by the black magic, enemy and they cannot harm you in their life.
- For tremendous peaceful environment
- Give liberation and devotional service.
- For perfection, grants Salvation, concentrate to the deepest meditation.
- tremendously strong intuition.
- To gain a strong sense and peace of mind.
Shaligram Shala is the Best Supplier in the World
Shaligram Shala (shaligram.com) is the best supplier in the world of Natural and Genuine Shaligram Shilas. We have a dedicated and experienced team to ensure that we deal only in genuine and premium quality shilas. Being the largest supplier of Shila in the world, we command the best quality and affordable price in exotic, auspicious and sacred shaligram shilas. We at Shaligram Shala offer Shila from Gandaki river.
Why Buy Shaligram from Shaligram Shala
The Shaligram products are delivered to the customers after proper energization & pran pratishtha. Therefore all the devotees are requested to forward their date, time & place of birth while ordering this auspicious shila, so that the proper energization & pran pratishtha could be done on their names before the dispatch of the product.
Ingredients required for abhishek procedure of Garud Shila
- Panchgavya (Water, Milk, Curd, Ghee, Honey)
- Any one Fruit Juice (Coconut water, Ganne ka Ras, Anar Juice)
Abhishek Procedure of Garud Shila
Devotees can do abhishek of Shila once or twice a week as per convenience and the detailed of abhishek procedure of Shila is given below
- Bath Shila Stone with water
- Offer all abhishekam liquid one by one which are Panchgavya (Water, Milk, Curd, Ghee, Honey) and any one Fruit Juice (Coconut water, Ganne ka Ras, Anar Juice)
- Now wipe off Shila with a clean cloth and place it on pedestal
Ingredients required for Worship procedure of Garuda Shila
- gandaki river water/ gangajal
- clean cloth
- sandal paste
- tulsi leaf
- Dhoop & Agarbatti
- sweet, fruits and other eatable
- a picture of deity related to Shila
Worship Procedure of Shila
- First of all place the Shila on a metal plate
- Sit facing east direction
- Bath the Shila with gandaki river water/ gangajal
- Wipe it off with clean cloth
- Apply tika of sandal paste on the Shila and place one tulsi leaf on the Shaligra Shila so the tulsi rests on the Shila nicely
- Chant mantra of god/ goddess
- Show Dhoop/ Agarbatti to Shila
- Offer some sweet, fruits and other eatable to the Shila
- Speak out your wish loudly in front of the Shila
Why Buy Garud Shila From Shaligram Shala
The Garud Shila products are delivered to the customers after proper energization & pran pratishtha. Therefore all the devotees are requested to forward their date, time & place of birth while ordering Shila, so that the proper energization & pran pratishtha could be done on their names before the dispatch of the product.
Associated Chakra Planet & Products
If the above Shila Ji is worshipped along with the following items, the power of this product increases manifolds times more. If you buy any of these items, we shall energize that item during your puja so that these will give you very good results. We will energize and also do Abhimantram of that item.
Element & God
- Garuda Shaligram is related to Lord Vishnu. As Garud Shaligram balances heart chakra therefore the element is air. It helps in attracting wealth and blesses the worshiper with confidence, fearlessness and wisdom. Shaligram stones are naturally constructed stones which are an expression of Lord Vishnu. They have great reverence for the devotees of Lord Vishnu and worship him for divine blessings. It blesses the worshiper in six dimensions including security, wealth, good health, spiritual development, religious life and enjoyment.
- Research and study has proved that Rudraksha have powerful Electromagnetic, Paramagnetic and Inductive Properties that adjust from the various Mukhis or facets (the different number of divisions found on the surface of every Bead). it is also found that wearing Rudraksha or performing Japa with a specific Mukhi or set of Mukhis of the Rudraksha Beads created specific electrical impulses that are sent to the brain through the method of galvanic skin response stimulating certain brain centers that transfer information.
- Anahata (Heart) Chakra
is balanced by worshipping this Shaligram Shila. Chakra is seven centers of religious energy in the human body. Chakras are the circular vortexes of power that are situated in seven different points on the spinal column, and all the seven chakras are related to the different organs and glands within the body. These chakras are responsible for disturbing life energy.
- Mercury (Buddh) is associated with this Shaligram. According to the Vedic astrology, all the nine planets in your horoscope (Kundali) affect the course of life i.e. marriage, career, health, finances etc. The movement of these planets in the horoscope forms yogas or doshas (negative influences). Due to these Navagraha doshas, people face various obstacles & hindrances in their life. In order to minimize and negate the malefic doshas or malefic influence of these planets, we perform various Pujas & Yagnas.
- 19 Mukhi
is also worshipped along with this Shaligram. By doing so the power of this product increases manifolds times more. Shaligram Shala offers certified Rudraksh sourced from Nepal & Java (Indonesia). These Rudraksh Bracelet & Malas are genuine & real and can work as a cure for a wide variety of diseases including chronic headaches, allergies & skin problems, backaches & digestive problems, depression & insomnia and also several kinds of emotional problems. You can purchase online Rudraksha, Shaligram, gemstones, Vastu products, Puja & Yagnas, meditation accessories, bracelets, Malas and spiritual books & CDs.
- Wearing Emerald (Panna)
along with this Shaligram gives results quickly. Gemstones also known as gems, precious stones, semi-precious stones, Vedic gemstones, Jyotish gemstones are one of the most beautiful & exotic minerals with elegant appearance & color. Gems or Gemstones Jewelleries are extensively used for healing and self-empowerment. There are different types of gems with different prices. The price of gemstones depends on the quality of minerals & availability.
Murtis & Idols
- You should also worship Narayan Murtis & Idols
along with the Shaligram. shaligram.com is one of the leading websites which deals in very high quality and rare Murtis & Idols made of makrana marbles & brass. The Pranpratisthit Murtis are actual live Murties and bestow the devotee with longevity, protection against sudden accidents and thefts.
- Worshipping Vishnu Yantra
along with the above Shaligram gives accurate results. Yantra established the vibration of large resonance or amplitude with the benefic energy of the cosmos. These vibrations generate contact with highly elevated energies and help to enhance the spirituality within and attain spiritual course of conduct in our daily lives. It also increases the intensity of prayer & makes our thoughts more influential & strong.
- Performing Garud Puran Recitation Puja & Yagna
gives you very good results. Shaligram Shala Puja and Yagna Services is the most trusted brand for online Hindu pujas and yajna services providers. Our Managing Director of Shaligram Shala Sh. Rajeev Krishna Dasa who is Initiated in Gaudiya Sampradaya has been performing very big pujas like Ati Rudra Puja with 108 priests, Laksh Chandi puja and Yagna with 1100 priests, Satchandi Yagna, Ganesha Laxmi Saraswati pujas, Laxmi Narayana Pujas, Shiva Durga Pujas, Sudarshana Homam, Dasha Mahavidya Pujas, Nav Durga pujas, Navagraha poojas etc.