14 Mukhi Hanuman Rudraksha | Rudraksha for Planet Mars | Muladhara Chakra Rudraksh
14 Mukhi Rudraksha is one of the most powerful Rudraksha. The wearer can open his Ajna or Agneya Chakra by wearing this Rudraksha on his forehead (placing the Rudraksha in between the eyebrows). Lord Hanuman rules 14 Mukhi rudraksha. It awakens the Ajna Chakra of the devotee and thereby empowering his sixth sense organ to the highest degree by which the wearer foresees the future happenings. He gets clear visions of future things happenings. Lord Shiva has spoken in Mantramaharnava that a Rudraksha with fourteen faces is God Sri Kantha Himself. It gives Moksha liberation to all the kith and kin of past generation and its wearer himself attains Moksha. The intuition of the wearer works to perfection and he never fails in his decisions.
His decision making capability increases to the highest level and he perfectly manages his work. The Ghosts runs from the wearer to save their lives and refrain from coming even to the vicinity of the wearer. It makes the wearer know the very purpose of he being on this Earth, it guides the devotee to the right path, invokes spirituality in the devotee, makes him very prosperous so that he, in turn, can look after the society as a whole and also guides him to self-empowerment. It is very powerful against Sade Sati caused by Saturn and other ill effects the Saturn planet cause to the devotee. 14 Mukhi Rudraksha has shown miraculous cures to several diseases especially the diseases pertaining to the head, Neuro system, herpes, and several other.
Significance of 14 Mukhi Rudraksha
This 14 Mukhi Rudraksha bead is extremely good for meditation and astral travel. There is a misconception, that school-going children cannot wear 14 Mukhi Rudraksha, which is not correct. Several experiments conducted on high IQ, medium IQ and low IQ children by Shaligram.com has clearly indicated that students have jumped to higher IQ after wearing of 14 Mukhi Rudraksha for around 40 days. Therefore Shaligram.com strongly recommends the 14 Mukhi Rudrakshas for the students for all the age group and especially who wants to excel in studies. The 14 Mukhi Rudraksha is strongly recommended to be worn on the chest, forehead or right arm. This Rudraksha along with Golden Shivalinga Shaligram and 12 Mukhi, 13 Mukhi and 15 Mukhi if kept at North East or East direction brings very strong intuitive strength to the devotee. Immense prosperity, extreme protection and peaceful environment prevails in the devotee house and the workplace who wears 14 Mukhi Rudraksha.
14 Mukhi Rudraksha Mantra
Mantra: Om Namah Shivaye
मंत्र: ओम नमः शिवाय
Benefits of 14 Mukhi Rudraksha Bead
1) The wearer of this 14 mukhi Rudraksha helps to identify the latent potential of the wearer.
2) 14 mukhi Rudraksha gives the wearer a strong willpower and valor.
3) Chauda mukhi Rudraksha pacifies Shani Sade Sati effects.
4) 14 mukhi Rudraksha pacifies the malefic of Mangal Dosh.
5) 14 mukhi Rudraksha awakens intuition and enhances decision making powers.
6) This Rudraksha helps the Businessman, politicians, managers, service man, and leaders achieve a great success in their respective fields of work.
7) It helps in identifying and enhancing the hidden qualities of the wearer.
Spiritual Benefits of 14 Mukhi Rudraksha Bead
1) This rudraksha removes all the sins and gives Moksha to the wearer.
2) Mostly wearer wears this rudraksha, to removes obstacles related to ghosts and the evil eye.
3) It brings peace, prosperity, positive energy and luck to the wearer.
4) Planet Saturn (Shani) on the other hand is the planet of Karma and the deliverer of justice.
5) A benefic Saturn certainly offers rewards of your efforts.
6) Fourteen Mukhi Rudraksha helps to take controlled and logical decisions.
Health Benefits of 14 Mukhi Rudraksha Bead
1) 14 mukhi Rudraksha helps the wearer in nervous disorders.
2) Wearer of Fourteen mukhi Rudraksha removes fears, phobias and heals traumas.
3) It provides healing energy to bones and muscles.
4) 14 mukhi Rudraksha gets relief in arthritis and obesity issues.
Who Can Wear Fourteen Mukhi Bead
Wearing 14 Mukhi can be more beneficial for the people having Mangal Dosh in their kundali. Devotees of all cultures, backgrounds, caste, religion and gender can wear this divine Rudraksha bead. This divine bead is highly reccomended for Businessman, politicians, managers, service man and leaders to achieve a great success in their respective fields of work. The wearer of 14 Mukhi Rudraksha can foresee future happenings and gets clear visions of future things happenings. It gives Moksha liberation to all the kith and kin of past generation and its wearer himself attains Moksha. The intuition of the wearer works to perfection and he never fails in his decisions. No calamity or worries can even touch the wearer and all the other people under him to get immense protection by 14 Mukhi Rudraksha.
Shaligram Shala is the Best Supplier in the World
Shaligram Shala (shaligram.com) is the best supplier in the world of Natural and Genuine Rudraksha Beads. Rudraksha bead from Shaligram Shala are handpicked and undergo strict quality check. We have a dedicated and experienced team to ensure that we deal only in genuine and premium quality beads. Being the largest supplier of Rudraksha bead in the world, we command best quality and affordable price in regular, collector and super collector beads. We at Shaligram Shala offer Rudraksha from Nepal and Indonesia.
Why Buy Rudraksha from Shaligram Shala
The Rudraksha products are delivered to the customers after proper energization & pran pratishtha. Therefore all the devotees are requested to forward their date, time & place of birth while ordering Rudraksha Beads, so that the proper energization & pran pratishtha could be done on their names before the dispatch of the product.
Buy Rudraksha Accessories from Shaligram Shala
As per Shiva Purana the Rudrakshas can be worn in the form of bracelet, armlet, locket and mala (rosary). Rudrakshas can be worn by using thread along with copper, silver & gold caps or it can be worn in complete silver & gold capping joined with silver or gold wire. At shaligram.com, the bracelet, armlet, locket and malas are made after following each and every ritual as mentioned in the shastras, vedas, upanishad, puranas & tantras. The rudraksha products are delivered to the customers after proper energization, tacchonization & pran pratishtha. Therefore all the devotees are requested to forward their date, time & place of birth while ordering rudrakshas, so that the proper energization & pran pratishtha could be done on their names before the dispatch of the Rudrakshas.
Precautions for 14 Mukhi Rudraksha
1. A 14 Mukhi Rudraksha from the reputed supplier is only to be worn or placed in the puja room / Altar.
2. The Abhimantrit Rudrakshas which are energised following the correct procedure as mentioned in Jabalo Upanishad by its Mool Mantra and Beej Mantra should only be worn.
3. After wearing Mala you must chant Mantras below whenever you get time during the day for energising Rudrakshas. The Mantra is Om Namah Shivaye. The correct pronunciation needs to be done.
4. Fourteen faced Rudraksha should be capped with gold or silver or Panchdhatu and should be worn around the neck or bracelet or be placed at the worshipping place.
5. Sitting in the morning in the North-East direction near the window (if possible), after wearing 14 faced Rudraksha will rejunivate Rudraksha as well as you tremendously.
6. Day for wearing is Monday after taking a bath in the morning before 12 noon. While wearing continuously chant the mantras written above for 3 times or multiple of 3 times.
7. The selected code number of Rudraksha will only be sent.
8. The bead when worn, should touch the body.
Testing for 14 Mukhi
For testing the Genuity of 14 Mukhi Rudraksha, see carefully if some carving on the Rudraksha is done or the Mukhs of the bead are tempered with. Carefully watch the mouth of the bead and see how many lines are coming out from the mouth as well tail of the Rudraksha. Please ensure that the bead is heavy and very well formed. Also place the bead inside a glass full of water for one hour duration. After taking out if the bead remains solid, the bead is genuine. The remaining water inside the glass should not contain any worms, and color of water should remain transparent. Now clearly observe the bead for tiny holes or damages. If everything is ok, dry the bead under the fan and wear it as mentioned above.
Ingredients required for abhishek procedure of 14 Mukhi Rudraksha
- Panchgavya (Water, Milk, Curd, Ghee, Honey)
- Any one Fruit Juice (Coconut water, Ganne ka Ras, Anar Juice)
Abhishek Procedure of 14 Mukhi Rudraksha
Devotees can do abhishek of Rudraksha once or twice a week as per convenience and the detailed of abhishek procedure of Rudraksha is given below
- Bath Rudraksha with water
- Offer all abhishekam liquid one by one which are Panchgavya (Water, Milk, Curd, Ghee, Honey) and any one Fruit Juice (Coconut water, Ganne ka Ras, Anar Juice)
- Now wipe off Rudraksha with a clean cloth and place it on pedestal
Ingredients required for Worship procedure of 14 Mukhi Rudraksha
- gandaki river water/ gangajal
- clean cloth
- sandal paste
- tulsi leaf
- Dhoop & Agarbatti
- sweet, fruits and other eatable
- a picture of deity related to Rudraksha
Worship Procedure of 14 Mukhi Rudraksha
- First of all place the Rudraksha on a metal plate
- Sit facing east direction
- Bath the Rudraksha with gandaki river water/ gangajal
- Wipe it off with clean cloth
- Apply tika of sandal paste on the Rudraksha and place one tulsi leaf on the bead so the tulsi rests on the Rudraksha nicely
- Chant mantra of god/ goddess
- Show Dhoop/ Agarbatti to Rudraksha
- Offer some sweet, fruits and other eatable to the Rudraksha
- Speak out your wish loudly in front of the Rudraksha
- The Rudraksha will be sent after performing Mahapuja and energization.
How to Maintain the Rudrakshas So That They Have a Life of More Than 500 Years
1. Please inspect the Rudrakshas thoroughly for any damage or some artificial line carved on the Rudrakshas.
2. Please see that the thread or the silver wire which is used to make a rosary or mala or bracelet is not damaging the holes of the Rudrakshas by pushing the holes of the Rudrakshas very hard.
3. Please take care of the Rudrakshas in the best possible way so that they do not get damaged while wearing and see that they do not bang against some hard object.
4. It is better that no telcom powder is applied on the chest especially that part of the chest, where the Rudraksha rests. This telcom powder if applied goes inside the mukhasor faces of the Rudrakshas and block the complete energy flow from the seeds of the Rudrakshas.
5. Wear the Rudrakshas always in such a way that they should always touch your body.
6. Wear the Rudrakshas close to the location of the chakras for better results. Please consult Rajeev Krishna mob no. +919322646421 before wearing the Rudrakshas.
7. Once the rudrakshas are worn, lots of negativity is absorbed by the rudraksha as it is a dielectric. Once the negativity is fully absorbed say in 3 or 4 days then the rudraksha has to washed with a little soap water and clean it with normal water. Dry it thoroughly under the fan or AC. Do not dry under sun. Apply mixture of pure Sandalwood and olive oil ( buy this good quality mixture of Pure Sandalwood oil and Olive oil from Shaligram Shala) with the help of a new tooth brush. Just take very little oil in the brush and spread that in the entire rudraksha especially on the mukhas or faces and over the body of the Rudraksha. The ratio of mixture of pure Sandalwood oil and Olive oil should be 1:10. ( You can take this mixture from Shaligram Shala directly). Keep it for drying for atleast 2 hours. Do not apply too much of the oil.
8. After every 7 to 10 days clean the Rudrakshas in a same way that is repeat the same procedure as mentioned in sl. 7 so that the Rudrakshas remain fresh and rejuvenated.
8A. Please buy or order one Rudrakshas Maintenance Kit from Shaligram Shala. This will help in cleaning of Rudrakshas more effectively.
9. It is good to wear the Rudrakshas for as much time as possible in a day but I would advise to remove the Rudrakshas at night before sleeping as night is a private affair and even Gods does not come in between wife and the husband. Those who are not married or leading a saintly life can wear the Rudrakshas at night also. But ensure that they should not get damaged or hurt you while turning on the bed ( karvat lene se) at night. In the morning after taking bath again wear that after chanting Aum Namah Shivaye atleast 3 times of multiple of three times.
10. If you are not in the position of taking bath on a particular day, just purify your self by sprinkling the water three times from your right hand on your head. This is considered as the symbolic bath being taken by the devotee.
11. During the ladies menses or periods it is good to avoid wearing Rudrakshas for 2 or 3 days only for the ladies. But gents can wear the Rudrakshas even if the wife or daughter or any lady is mensurating in the house.
12. While wearing Rudrakshas, no masterbation should be done or sexual thoughts be brought in the mind. If it is unavoidable then take the rudraksha out from the neck or hand and keep it inside the holy pouch which is provided with every Rudraksha or mala or bracelet. Do not wear the Rudrakshas on that day. Wear the Rudrakshas the next day after taking bath.
13. After removing the mala or rudraksha or bracelet the same needs to be kept in the temple or some holy place and not in the bedroom especially when and husband and wife are sleeping together.
14. Liquor or non-veg can be consumed while wearing the Rudrakshas. However try to avoid these things as far as possible. Also if unavoidable then the Rudrakshas can be kept in the holy pouch and worn again next day after taking bath and after chanting the mantra.
15. For normal urination it is not mandatory to remove the Rudrakshas from the body. However three times the water be sprinkled by the right hand to purify oneself after the natures call is answered. However if going for passing stool or phesis then the rudrakshas have to be removed from the body and should be worn only after the purification process is done.
16. Be polite and gentle with yourself and others when you are wearing the Rudrakshas. Lord Shiva is with you in the form of Rudrakshas.
17. Do not be angry or tensed while wearing the Rudrakshas. Just chant the maha mantra Aum Namah Shivaye and take long breathe for couple of minutes and become normal. Rudraksha will help you to calm down and you can take appropriate action to resolve the challenging situation thereafter.
18. Look after the rudraksha like a small child who requires attention at all points of time.
19. Do not let anyone touch your rudraksha as his or her negative or positive energy could be transmitted to the rudraksha.
20. If the rudraksha has fallen down on the ground by mistake while wearing or taking it out then touch the rudraksha on your head or Ajna chakra three times, ask for mercy of Lord Shiva and chant Aum Namah Shivaye 3 times and either wear it or keep it at a holy place.
21. Everyday while wearing the Rudrakshas chant Aum Namah Shivaye or Mahamrityunjay mantra minimum 3 times or in the multiple of three times.
22. Do not take the Rudrakshas to the cremation ceremony.
23. Keep on chanting mantra Aum Namah Shivaye continuously whole day even if you are working or doing some work.
24. Make a habit of greeting others by saying " Jai Shiv Shankar Shambho"
25. The rudrakshas could be passed on to the next generation by performing a simple ritual. For that you can call Mr. Rajeev Krishna on his mobile +919322646421.
26. Avoid wearing anybodys Rudrakshas before doing the transferring ritual.
27. If you the above simple rules, the rudraksha will serve you and your generations for 500 years or more.
28. Contact Rajeev Krishna on his email email@example.com if there are any doubts regarding maintaining of rudraksha are concerned.
Associated Chakra Planet & Products
If the above Rudraksha Bead is worshipped along with the following items, the power of this bead increases manifolds times more. If you buy any of these items, we shall energize that item during your puja so that these will give you very good results. We will energize and also do Abhimantram of that item.
Chakra is balanced by performing this puja. Chakra is seven centers of religious energy in the human body. Chakras are the circular vortexes of power that are situated in seven different points on the spinal column, and all the seven chakras are related to the different organs and glands within the body. These chakras are responsible for disturbing life energy.
- Mars & Shani is associated with this Rudraksha. According to the Vedic astrology, all the nine planets in your horoscope (Kundali) affect the course of life i.e. marriage, career, health, finances etc. The movement of these planets in the horoscope forms yogas or doshas (negative influences). Due to these Navagraha doshas, people face various obstacles & hindrances in their life. In order to minimize and negate the malefic doshas or malefic influence of these planets, we perform various Pujas & Yagnas.
- Hanuman Shaligram
& Panchmukhi Hanuman Shaligram
can be worshipped along with this Rudraksha and it gives very good results. The Shaligram is a natural stone that is Lord Vishnu itself. Shaligram is a Blackstone brought from Gandaki river-beds in the Muktinath area of Nepal. Shalagram Shila is also known as Salagram/ Shalagram/ Saligram Sila. Shaligram worshipped in the temple as well as in the houses. Shaligram is a fossilized shell used in South Asia as an iconic symbol and form of Lord Vishnu. They are typically in the form of spherical, black-colored and smooth in nature. We offer a pure array of Shri Shalagram. Its origination place is also likewise of Sankha, Moti or Gomati Chakra which are Aquatic States. Shalagram is a Blackstone brought from Gandaki river, there is a big place called Shalagram and these Shalagram are hundreds of years old.
- Wearing Red Coral (Lal Moonga)
along with this Rudraksha gives results quickly. Gemstones also known as gems, precious stones, semi-precious stones, Vedic gemstones, Jyotish gemstones are one of the most beautiful & exotic minerals with elegant appearance & color. Gems or Gemstones Jewelleries are extensively used for healing and self-empowerment. There are different types of gems with different prices. The price of gemstones depends on the quality of minerals & availability.
Murtis & Idols
- You should also worship Hanuman Idols
along with the Rudraksha. shaligram.com is one of the leading websites which deals in very high quality and rare Murtis & Idols made of makrana marbles & brass. The Pranpratisthit Murtis are actual live Murties and bestow the devotee with longevity, protection against sudden accidents and thefts.
- Worshipping Hanuman Yantra
along with the above rudraksha gives accurate results. Yantra established the vibration of large resonance or amplitude with the benefic energy of cosmos. These vibrations generate contact with highly elevated energies and help to enhance the spirituality within and attain spiritual course of conduct in our daily lives. It also increases the intensity of prayer & makes our thoughts more influential & strong.
- Performing Shree Hanuman Puja, Mantra Japa and Yajna
gives you very good results. Shaligram Shala Puja and Yagna Services is the most trusted brand for online Hindu pujas and yajna services providers. Our Managing Director of Shaligram Shala Sh. Rajeev Krishna Dasa who is Initiated in Gaudiya Sampradaya has been performing very big pujas like Ati Rudra Puja with 108 priests, Laksh Chandi puja and Yagna with 1100 priests, Satchandi Yagna, Ganesha Laxmi Saraswati pujas, Laxmi Narayana Pujas, Shiva Durga Pujas, Sudarshana Homam, Dasha Mahavidya Pujas, Nav Durga pujas, Navagraha poojas etc.