Ati rudra maha yagna | Online Shiva Homa | Online Rudra Yagna | Shaligram Shala
Shiva Mantra: Om Namah Shivaye
शिव मंत्र: ऊँ नमः शिवाय
Ati Rudra Maha Yagna / अती रुद्र महा यज्ञ पूजा,
is the Worlds ancient surviving Smartha Mahayaga and one of the greatest Vedic rituals as per the Vedic ritual hierarchy. Vedic rituals have two broad types‐ the Grihya and the Srautha; the solemn and exalted, showcasing in oral tradition the great learning of the Sruti history, covering in other words, the three Vedas‐ Rig(ऋग्वेद), Yajur( यजुर्वेद) and Sama(सामवेद) and their ancillary texts.
Ati Rudra Yagna is a highly powerful form of worship of Lord Shiva
, the very source of cosmic energy for the entire world. Lord Rudra is a storm avatar of Lord Shiva
, who is the representation of destruction and unlimited love. Rud means trouble and Ra means destroyer, therefore, Rudra is the One who destroys our sorrows. His Divine form includes and extends far beyond all known and hidden galaxies and universes. Lord Shiva
is omnipotent, omniscient and omnipresent. He is the Lord of Death and a form of infinite forgiveness, kindness, compassion, and love. This Rudra form of Shiva
will grant the devotee immediate relief from all problems and the fulfillment of wishes. We who owe our existence to the Divinity are duty-bound to think of Him constantly and worship Him gratefully for the progress of all mankind.
Ati Rudra Maha Yagna holds a very important place in Vedic literature and in the practice of Vedic traditions. Srirudram, also known as Rudraprasna, is a chant dedicated to Lord Shiva
. It is part of the Yajur Veda and one of the greatest of the Vedic chants for all-round benefits and to remove all doshas & problems. Vedic pundits described Sri Rudram is in two parts. Namakam is the first part, chapter 16 of the Yajurveda. Chamakam is the second part, chapter 18 of the Yajurveda. Namakam sings the glory of Lord Siva and Chamakam is requesting the Lord to give the devotee materialistic and religious balance so that he/she can elevate himself.
Routine chanting of Sri Rudram is called "Roopam" and consists of chanting the Namakam once followed by chanting the Chamakam once. 11 recitations of Namakam followed by one recitation of Chamakam are called "Ekadasa Rudram".
- Laghu Rudram:- 11 rounds of Ekadasa Rudram chanting 121 times. (121 Ritviks chants by
11 priests in 1 day)
- Maha Rudram:- 11 rounds of Laghu Rudram chanting 1331 times(121 Ritviks chant by 11 priests in 1 day)
- Ati Rudram:- 11 rounds of Maha Rudram chanting14,641 times(121 Ritviks chant by 11 priests in 11 days )
Puja Ingredients for Ati Rudra Maha Pooja
1. Kasturi 2. Kesar (AshtaGandha) 3. Attar 4. Bhang 5. Abrak 6. Bhasm 7. Dhatura (with thorn) 8. Dhatura Flower 9. Bel Leaves 10. Flower Garland of Mogra 11. Bel Fruits 12. Sugarcane Juice 13. Coconut Water 14. Anar Juice 15. Javadhu Powder (herb) 16. Srigandha (herb) 17. Vibhuti (ash) 18. Narmada Water/ Ganga Jal 19. Panchmukhi Rudraksha Japa Mala (depends upon no. of priests) 20. Bel Patra Garland 21. Abir Pisa 22. Behera Saboot 23. Mahi Moti 24. Jaifal Purvi 25. Tejbal 26. Ashwagandh 27. Nar Kachur 28. Tesu Flower 29. Nagkesar 30. Agar 31. Kapur Kachri 32. Ketali Panchag 33. Devdar Chips 34. Vidhara 35. Belgiri 36. Bhangra 37. Vijaysar 38. Nashphal 39. Gorakh Mundi 40. Phool Muchkan 41. Indrajau Meetha 42. Gurukhera 43. Harmala 44. Til Kala 45. Shankhawali 46. Swarna Jal 47. Rudraksha Jal 48. Giloy 49. Amla Sukha 50. Gur Bach 51. Dhawa Phool 52. Kanji 53. Neel Kanth 54. Lodh 55. Bichhu Phal 56. Baochi 57. Kamal Phool 58. Netrabala 59. Til Kala 60. Nilofar 61. Khaskhas 62. Tomar Beej 63. Mushak Dana 64. Asgar 65. Surma 66. Chirmi beads 67. Beej Kanchan 68. Sitawar 69. Tagar Ganth 70. Kharwa Dana 71. Balchar
Significance of Ati rudra maha yagna
The power available while the performance of this yajna is of such a high magnitude that Yogis and Tantriks activate mantras and become recipients of great magical occult secrets. The key to Lord Kuberas wealth is held by Lord Shiva
and all 9 planets are supposed to be under the domain of Shiva
, hence his propitiation leads to gains in Wealth, Career, Job, Business, Relationship, Marriage, and Health. The performance of Ati Rudra Maha Yagna is precious because of its lengthy process, the need for dedicated involvement of a large number of Vedic priests and high financial requirements. So if you want to perform Ati Rudra Maha Yajna book it online or For any other information contact Shaligram shala.
Rules of Ati Rudra Maha Yagna Vidhi
(1) Rudraksha Dharanam
(2) Bhasma Dharanam
(3) Panchakshara Mantra Japa offer by those who have been initiated by a Guru or Shiva
Nama Japa by those not initiated into Mantra
(4) Performing daily Panchayatana Puja and
(5) Meditating constantly on Lord Shiva
Ati Rudra Maha Yagna Vidhi
- Puja Include 11 Yagna for very special fire ritual.
- Each home Kund includes 1 Priest with 10 Ritviks. Total 11 Priest and 110 Ritviks include in this Maha Yagna
- Daily Brahman Varan and donation to the priest.
- Daily Puja of following: pradhan Mandal, Maha-Kali Maha-Saraswati Laxmi Mandal, Shektraphal, Dus Dikpal, - - Ten directions, Vastu Puja, Vishnu Puja, Navgraha Mandal Puja.
- The main Ritual starts with Rudra Abhishek of Shivlinga.
- Abhishekam will be followed by Ekadasa Rudra Homam by 121 Homa Priests.
- The Daily ritual start from 8 am to 4 pm.
- Prasadam Offering to all 121 priests.
- Evening worship includes Bhajan and Satsang.
- Daily arati and Pushpanjali.
- Energized rudraksha and shiv yantras daily.
- Grand ritual completion is on 13th day.
Benefits of Ati Rudra Maha Yagna
- All Debts are removed, wealth & power is showered.
- Yegna useful for unmarried find ideal mates.
- Sudden Death is evaded.
- Bestower of grace, wealth, power, health, happiness.
- This Maha Yagna Leads to gains in Career, Job, Business, Relationship.
Spiritual Benefits of Ati Rudra Maha Yagna
- For the blessings of Rudra.
- Mother Annapoorna blesses with all the 8 types of wealth to the devotee.
- This Puja is conducted to get family happiness and peace in life.
- Evil forces like spirits, ghosts, and paranormal beings will not be able to harm.
- The negative influences of planets will be removed.
Health Benefits of Ati Rudra Maha Yagna
- One should keep this Puja for good health and prosperity.
- Worshippers get relief from diseases, difficulties and dangers
- Prevents mental & physical diseases.
- Worshippers get relief from diseases, difficulties and dangers
- Frees devotee from illusion, attachment, and suffering.
Shaligram Shala Offers the Best Puja & Yagna Services in the World
Worlds First ISO 9001:2015 Certified Organization for Puja & Yagna Services. Shaligram Shala Puja and Yagna Services is the most trusted brand for online Hindu pujas and yajna services provider. Our Managing Director of Shaligram Shala Sh. Rajeev Krishna Dasa who is Initiated in Gaudiya Sampradaya has been performing very big pujas like Ati Rudra Puja with 108 priests, Laksh Chandi puja and Yagna with 1100 priests, Satchandi Yagna, Ganesha Laxmi Saraswati pujas, Laxmi Narayana Pujas, Shiva
Durga Pujas, Sudarshana Homam, Dasha Mahavidya Pujas, Nav Durga pujas, Navagraha poojas etc.
We are conducting all Vedic and Tantrik pujas at our Shaligram Shala premises at Neelkanth Business Park, Vidyavihar West Mumbai since last 20 years for Indian and overseas devotees. Till date, Rajeev Krishna Prabhuji under his supervision has performed more than 5000 pujas in the last 5 years. Shaligram Shala Puja and Yajna Services and Puja services perform all types of Hindu Vedic and Tantric pujas in India and other parts of the world such as UK, USA, Japan, Europe, Canada, Australia, Malaysia, Singapore, New Zealand etc.
Why Book Ati rudra maha yagna from Shaligram Shala
Our pujas are conducted strictly as per ancient Vedic rituals in our temple, installed in self-owned premises by well-versed learned Karmakandi priests from Shivkashi temple with the live streaming facility on Skype/ whatsapp vedio call and we welcome you to visit our center for participate in the Pujas personally. You can book online Puja or contact us for Puja service. You may log into Skype and take Sankalpa online with the Pundits and see your Puja being conducted in our Puja Mandir at Shaligram Shala Mandir premises.
Ati rudra maha yagna by Shaligram Shala
Ati rudra maha yagna by Shaligram Shala Puja & Yagna Services includes Kalash Sthapana, Panchang Sthapana(Gauri Ganesh, Punyavachan, Shodash Matrika, Navgraha, Sarvotabhadra), 64 yogini Pujan, Shetrapal Pujan, Swasti Vachan, Sankalpa, Ganesh Pujan and Abhishek, Navgraha Pujan and 108 chants of each planetary mantra, Invocation of major Gods and Goddesses in Kalash, Yantra Puja, chants of Mantra, Havan, Aarti, Pushpaanjali and Brahmin Bhojan.
Charity After Performing Puja Rituals
It is very important and mandatory to do charity for the poor people, animals and birds for the success of the puja ritual being performed. After performing the puja ritual Shaligram Shala Puja & Yagna Services gives charity on the behalf of the devotees. Following items will be donated to the poor & needy persons on the behalf of devotees whose puja ritual has been done. Few of the items will be donated to the temple and few items will be offered to the animals & birds as per the Hindu Shastras on the behalf of devotees to obtain the Satkarma and increase the power of this puja ritual. This charity helps in getting favorable results and wish fulfillment of the devotee very soon.
4. Feed to Animals or Birds
5. Donate Clothes (Chunari & other clothes)
6. Dakshina (money)
7. Brahman Bhoj (1 Priests or more)
8. Give ash of Havan to the temple of particular God & Goddess and then parcel it to the devotees along with puja tokri
9. Donate Shankh/ Kaudi/ anything collected from the ocean
10. Donate Metal
Sankalpa Being Taken by Rajeev Krishna Dasa
Each Puja Sankalpa has been taken elaborately by Sh. Rajeev Krishna (founder of shaligram.com) in English and Hindi so that devotees amply clear that for what purpose the particular puja is being conducted. One instruction sheet is sent wherein all the instructions are written in detail which are the number of priests, number of chants, Sankalpa, mantra, etc. Mr Rajeev Krishna can be contacted at 9322646420 / 9322646421 for listening to the Sankalpa. He will also briefly discuss your horoscope and guide you in the best possible way.
Pujas are performed by the highly qualified and SIDDHA priests at Shaligram Shala Puja Services
Shaligram Shala Puja and Yajna Services have a team of highly qualified M.A., PhD. (Sanskrit) priests and most distinguished Brahmins (Acharyas and Shastries who are well-read and have studied Vedas, Upnishads, Puranas, Tantras and Karmkand in its entirety and depth. These priests have post graduated from the Kashi and are well trained in performing all the Pujas as per Vedic, Tantrik and Karmakand rituals. These priests from Kashi have been performing very big pujas for the last 10 to 20 years. It may be noted that the priests performing the various pujas at Shaligram Puja and Yajna Services are SIDDHA priests who have done japa of a particular mantra for much more than 14 Lakh times and hence the same mantras chanted by them has manifold times more effect than the mantras chanted by the normal priests.
How do you ensure that puja is really done for you or not?
- Mr Rajeev Krishna takes puja Sankalpa on the behalf of the devotee before starting puja by either connecting with the devotee on WhatsApp or the recorded Sankalpa is sent to devotee by WhatsApp after the Sankalpa is taken but while the puja is still in progress.
- Devotees can also be connected to us by Skype or Whatsapp to hear the Sankalpa (devotees must send your skype id or WhatsApp number at the time of booking of puja).
- Small video clipping of Abhishekam of the main deity (or pradhan god) will be sent to you on WhatsApp while the puja is still in progress.
- The video clipping of mantra chanting by priests will be sent during the puja ritual.
- Video clipping of Yajna being performed will also be sent to you while the yajna is in progress.
- A video clipping of the fire pattern will be sent on your WhatsApp, that will emerge while doing the yajna. These fire patterns are indications of how well the overall puja has gone. In the fire patterns of the Yajna, we can clearly see how the Gods are taking the offerings of the yajna.
- Short Video clipping of Arti will be sent to you after the Yajna is over.
- The blessing of pundits (Ashirvad) will be sent at the end of the puja and thereafter the prasad is distributed.
- You can opt for the DVD of the puja if you are not able to attend the puja personally for the additional charges of Rs. 1500/-. This DVD will be for 2 hours approx. and it will contain the main aspects of the puja rituals like Sankalpa, Abhishekam, yajna, patterns of fire flames during yajna and Arti.
- You can also book the puja with the option of live streaming of puja with Rs 2500/- additional charges. Here we shall show you the entire puja ritual.
How do you ensure that the correct number of Japas is being really done by the priests for you or not?
Shaligram Shala puja and Yajna services ensure that each priest takes a Sankalp before starting the puja with betel leaf, betel nut, flower and small qty. of rice. Since all priests are Kashi trained and are initiated, hence once the Sankalpa is taken individually by them, they are bound to complete the stated number Japas positively. In the case of most of the other websites doing pujas, normally all pundits avoid taking such kind of Sankalp and there is a strong likelihood that they do not complete the stated Japa. Hence the positive effect of the puja will not be experienced by the devotee.
Associated Chakra Planet & Products
If the above Puja & Yagna is performed along with the following items, the power of Puja increases manifolds times more. If you buy any of these items, we shall energize that item during your puja so that these will give you very good results. We will energize and also do Abhimantram of that item.
Chakra - Vishudha Chakra Chakra is balanced by performing this puja. Chakra is seven centers of religious energy in the human body. Chakras are the circular vortexes of power that are situated in seven different points on the spinal column, and all the seven chakras are related to the different organs and glands within the body. These chakras are responsible for disturbing life energy.
Planet - Jupitor (Guru) is associated with this Puja & Yagna. According to the Vedic astrology, all the nine planets in your horoscope (Kundali) affect the course of life i.e. marriage, career, health, finances etc. The movement of these planets in the horoscope forms yogas or doshas (negative influences). Due to these Navagraha doshas, people face various obstacles & hindrances in their life. In order to minimize and negate the malefic doshas or malefic influence of these planets, we perform various Pujas & Yagnas.
Shaligram - Shivlinga Shaligram & Shiv Parvati Shaligram can be worshipped along with this Puja & Yagna and it gives very good results. The Shaligram is a natural stone that is Lord Vishnu itself. Shaligram is a Blackstone brought from Gandaki river-beds in the Muktinath area of Nepal. Shalagram Shila is also known as Salagram/ Shalagram/ Saligram Sila. Shaligram worshipped in the temple as well as in the houses. Shaligram is a fossilized shell used in South Asia as an iconic symbol and form of Lord Vishnu. They are typically in the form of spherical, black-colored and smooth in nature. We offer a pure array of Shri Shalagram. Its origination place is also likewise of Sankha, Moti or Gomati Chakra which are Aquatic States. Shalagram is a Blackstone brought from Gandaki river, there is a big place called Shalagram and these Shalagram are hundreds of years old.
Rudraksha - 11 Mukhi is also worshipped along with this Puja & Yagna. By doing so the power of Puja & Yagna increases manifolds times more. Shaligram Shala offers certified Rudraksh sourced from Nepal & Java (Indonesia). These Rudraksh Beads are genuine & real and can work as a cure for a wide variety of diseases including chronic headaches, allergies & skin problems, backaches & digestive problems, depression & insomnia and also several kinds of emotional problems. You can purchase online Rudraksha, Shaligram, gemstones, Vastu products, Puja & Yagnas, meditation accessories, bracelets, Malas and spiritual books & CDs.
Gemstone - Wearing Yellow Sapphire (Peela Pukhraj) gemstone along with this Puja & Yagna gives results quickly. Gemstones also known as gems, precious stones, semi-precious stones, Vedic gemstones, Jyotish gemstones are one of the most beautiful & exotic minerals with elegant appearance & color. Gems or Gemstones Jewelleries are extensively used for healing and self-empowerment. There are different types of gems with different prices. The price of gemstones depends on the quality of minerals & availability.
Murtis & Idols - You should also worship Shiva_Makrana_Idols-9-348-511-1.php5" target="_blank"> Shiva murtis or idols along with the Puja & Yagna. shaligram.com is one of the leading websites which deals in very high quality and rare Murtis & Idols made of makrana marbles & brass. The Pranpratisthit Murtis are actual live Murties and bestow the devotee with longevity, protection against sudden accidents and thefts.
Yantra - Worshipping Shiva_Yantra_on_Double_Lotus_In_Gold_Plating_YTDLSIV101-0-10-560-23810-3.php9" target="_blank"> Shiva Yantra Yantra along with the above puja gives accurate results. Yantra established the vibration of large resonance or amplitude with the benefic energy of cosmos. These vibrations generate contact with highly elevated energies and help to enhance the spirituality within and attain spiritual course of conduct in our daily lives. It also increases the intensity of prayer & makes our thoughts more influential & strong.