Kailash Shila | What is Kailash Shila | Why Worship Kailash Shila | Importance & Significance of Kailash Shila | Buy Shaligram OnlineOm Namah Shivaya! Om Namah Shivaya! Om Namah Shivaya! This is the Sanskrit mantra (invocation) chanted by pilgrims and devotees of Lord Shiva as they walk (clockwise) around the great, unscaled, sacred Himalayan peak, Mount Kailasa. This chant means, Om, I bow to Lord Shiva. And this act of great austerity is considered by both Hindus & Buddhists alike as a very pious and difficult sacrifice leading to good fortune and ultimate beatitude.
In the Sanskrit-English dictionary of Prof. V.S. Apte, Kailasa is defined as, Name of a mountain, a peak of the Himalayas and residence of Shiva. In the same dictionary, Shiva is defined as, Auspicious, propitious, lucky, in good health or condition, happy, prosperous, fortunate, God bless!, name of the third God of the sacred Hindu Trinity (Tri-guna-avatars), who is entrusted with the work of universal destruction, as Brahma and Visnu are with the creation and preservation of the (material) world(s) respectively.
Importance & Significance of Kailash ShilaShiva also has many other meanings listed such as, final beatitude, the male organ (lingam), the Vedas (ancient Sanskrit scriptures), and the husband of Goddess Durga (Maya-Devi), who is also known as Sati, Uma and Parvati; and she is the shakti (material energy) of Lord Shiva. Together Lord Shiva and Goddess Durga reside on Mount Kailasa for the duration of the cosmic manifestation or the life-span of the temporary material universe. Stones (rocks) from Mount Kailasa are brought back by the stalwart devotees who take the one-two month trip to walk around the base of the sacred Mount. These stones or bits of Mount Kailasa are considered to be non-different from Lord Shiva, who is greater than the sum total of the entire universe. The Kailash Shila can be worn in the locket or worshipped at the pooja Altar.
Kailash Shila | What is Kailash ShilaThis Shila is extremely auspicious, immensely powerful and beautiful to look at. This powerful Kailash Shila has been collected from the Kailash Mansarovar during the parikrama of the Kailash mountain. The Shila has several white markings denoting the presence of Lord Shiva and Goddess Parvati. This Shila bestows the devotee with immense peace and an extremely good environment in the house of the devotee. The worship of this Shila also tremendously improves the relationship between parents and children, amongst siblings, between relatives and neighbors. The Shila is extremely smooth, perfectly shaped, lustrous, small sized, cold to touch, and has flawless impressions. Time of invocation: Daily at Sunrise
Mantra of Invocation: Om namah shivaya! (108 times)
Benefits of Kailash Shila- The Kailash Shilas augments spirituality.
- Worshipping Kailash Shila takes away dreaded diseases and bestows the devotee with longevity and disease-free life.
- It bestows the worshippers with future revelations, grants auspiciousness and purity of thoughts.
- Presence of Kailash shila gives name, fame, will to do good for the masses with Tan, Man, Dhan.
- This Shila bestows the devotee with immense peace and an extremely good environment in the house of the devotee.
- The worship of this Shila also tremendously improves the relationship between parents and children, amongst siblings, between relatives and neighbors.
Ingredients required for abhishek procedure of Shaligram Shila- Panchgavya (Water, Milk, Curd, Ghee, Honey)
- Any one Fruit Juice (Coconut water, Ganne ka Ras, Anar Juice)
Abhishek Procedure of Shaligram ShilaDevotees can do abhishek of Shaligram Shila once or twice a week as per convenience and the detailed of abhishek procedure of Shaligram Shila is given below
- Bath Shaligram Stone with water
- Offer all abhishekam liquid one by one which are Panchgavya (Water, Milk, Curd, Ghee, Honey) and any one Fruit Juice (Coconut water, Ganne ka Ras, Anar Juice)
- Now wipe off Shaligram Shila with a clean cloth and place it on pedestal
Ingredients required for Worship procedure of Shaligram Shila- gandaki river water/ gangajal
- clean cloth
- sandal paste
- tulsi leaf
- Dhoop & Agarbatti
- sweet, fruits and other eatable
- a picture of deity related to Shaligram Shila
Worship Procedure of Shaligram Shila- First of all place the Shaligram Shila on a metal plate
- Sit facing east direction
- Bath the Shaligram Shila with gandaki river water/ gangajal
- Wipe it off with clean cloth
- Apply tika of sandal paste on the Shaligram Shila and place one tulsi leaf on the Shaligra Shila so the tulsi rests on the Shaligram Shila nicely
- Chant mantra of god/ goddess
- Show Dhoop/ Agarbatti to Shaligram Shila
- Offer some sweet, fruits and other eatable to the Shaligram Shila
- Speak out your wish loudly in front of the Shaligram Shila