Laghu Rudra Puja Mantra Japa & Yagna | Shiva Puja | Book Online Rudra Pooja | Rudra Yagna
Shiva Mantra: Om Namah Shivaye
शिव मंत्र: ऊँ नमः शिवाय
has eleven forms of Rudra and in Laghu Rudra Puja all the eleven Rudras are worshipped. After the Aavahan (welcoming of the deity), Sthapna (giving the seat to the deity) Laghu-Nyasam and Rudra Trishati is recited. Laghu Rudra Puja and Havan are considered as the most powerful and beneficial Puja dedicated to Lord Shiva
. According to Yajur Veda, Sri Rudram and Chamakam are the greatest Vedic hymns dedicated to Mahadev or Lord Rudra. During Sri Rudram and Chamakam, various ancient and Vedic names of Mahadev, His different aspects and attributes are invoked and worshipped. While performing this ritual eleven recitations of the Ekadasa Rudram are done. Where one Ekadasa Rudram consists of Eleven recitations of the Sri Rudram followed by one recitation of the Chamakam.
All About Laghu Rudra Puja
According to ancient texts, by the power of Shri Rudram sickness becomes well, debts are removed, the unmarried find ideal mates, wealth and power is showered and death is evaded. Lord Shiva
provides grace, wealth, power, health and happiness to the worshippers. Performing this ritual bestows the worshippers with success, all worldly desires, inner peace, fulfillment, purity of soul and mind and removal of all negative Karmas. Performing Laghu Rudra Puja is considered highly rewarding and meritorious. During Laghu Rudra Homa, recitation of Sri Rudram is done. As per prescription in the Shiv Purana, Abhishekam is done to each of the 11 Rudras with all the 11 dravyas. Their 11 consorts of all the 11 Rudras are also worshipped. After that Homa or Yagna is performed with the prescribed ingredients.
Routine chanting of Sri Rudram is called "Roopam" and consists of chanting the Namakam once followed by chanting the Chamakam once. 11 recitations of Namakam followed by one recitation of Chamakam are called "Ekadasa Rudram".
- Laghu Rudram:- 11 rounds of Ekadasa Rudram chanting 121 times. (121 Ritviks chants by 11 priests in 1 day)
- Maha Rudram:- 11 rounds of Laghu Rudram chanting 1331 times(121 Ritviks chant by 11 priests in 1 day)
- Ati Rudram:- 11 rounds of Maha Rudram chanting14,641 times(121 Ritviks chant by 11 priests in 11 days)
Significance of Laghu Rudra Puja
Worshipping Lord Shiva
is extremely beneficial in reducing the effects of mourning, death fear, indecision, disease, guilt and eradication of sins. The chanting of the Shiva
mantra is good for everyone. This puja ritual gives relief from problems, fears, stress and ego. It gives deep religious realization. It also gives relief from all kinds of fears of death and influences of evil planets. Performing Laghu Rudra puja is beneficial for a long and healthy life. It gives freedom from diseases.
Benefits of Laghu Rudra Puja
- Laghu Rudra Puja bestows divine grace and blessings of Lord Shiva
to the worshippers.
- This Puja ritual is beneficial for the removal of malefic effects of various Planets.
- One who conducts this ritual gets good health, wealth and prosperity.
- Performing this Puja gives success in career, job, business and relationships.
- One can also perform this Puja in order to get relief and protection against various diseases and ailments.
- Performing Laghu Rudra Puja is also beneficial for spiritual upliftment.
Spiritual Benefits of Laghu Rudra Puja
- For divine blessings of Lord Shiva
- For removal of planetary doshas in horoscope.
- Laghu Rudra Puja is the most powerful ritual for dhyaan/ meditation and spiritual attainments.
- It destroys sins & past karma by Antahkarna Shuddhi.
- Promotes spiritual growth.
Health Benefits of Laghu Rudra Puja
- For Deep religious realization.
- Boosts immunity & bestows longevity.
- Protects from ailments & improves health.
- Prevents mental & physical diseases.
- Worshippers get relief from diseases, difficulties and dangers
- One should perform this puja for good health and prosperity.
- For freedom from diseases.
Shaligram Shala Offers the Best Puja & Yagna Services in the World
Worlds First ISO 9001:2015 Certified Organization for Puja & Yagna Services. Shaligram Shala Puja and Yagna Services is the most trusted brand for online Hindu pujas and yajna services provider. Our Managing Director of Shaligram Shala Sh. Rajeev Krishna Dasa who is Initiated in Gaudiya Sampradaya has been performing very big pujas like Ati Rudra Puja with 108 priests, Laksh Chandi puja and Yagna with 1100 priests, Satchandi Yagna, Ganesha Laxmi Saraswati pujas, Laxmi Narayana Pujas, Shiva
Durga Pujas, Sudarshana Homam, Dasha Mahavidya Pujas, Nav Durga pujas, Navagraha poojas etc.
We are conducting all Vedic and Tantrik pujas at our Shaligram Shala premises at Neelkanth Business Park, Vidyavihar West Mumbai since last 20 years for Indian and overseas devotees. Till date, Rajeev Krishna Prabhuji under his supervision has performed more than 5000 pujas in the last 5 years. Shaligram Shala Puja and Yajna Services and Puja services perform all types of Hindu Vedic and Tantric pujas in India and other parts of the world such as UK, USA, Japan, Europe, Canada, Australia, Malaysia, Singapore, New Zealand etc.
Why Book Laghu Rudra Puja from Shaligram Shala
Our pujas are conducted strictly as per ancient Vedic rituals in our temple, installed in self-owned premises by well-versed learned Karmakandi priests from Shivkashi temple with the live streaming facility on Skype/ whatsapp vedio call and we welcome you to visit our center for participate in the Pujas personally. You can book online Puja or contact us for Puja service. You may log into Skype and take Sankalpa online with the Pundits and see your Puja being conducted in our Puja Mandir at Shaligram Shala Mandir premises.
Laghu Rudra Puja by Shaligram Shala
Laghu Rudra Puja by Shaligram Shala Puja & Yagna Services includes Kalash Sthapana, Panchang Sthapana(Gauri Ganesh, Punyavachan, Shodash Matrika, Navgraha, Sarvotabhadra), 64 yogini Pujan, Shetrapal Pujan, Swasti Vachan, Sankalpa, Ganesh Pujan and Abhishek, Navgraha Pujan and 108 chants of each planetary mantra, Invocation of major Gods and Goddesses in Kalash, Yantra Puja, chants of Mantra, Havan, Aarti, Pushpaanjali and Brahmin Bhojan.
Charity After Performing Puja Rituals
It is very important and mandatory to do charity for the poor people, animals and birds for the success of the puja ritual being performed. After performing the puja ritual Shaligram Shala Puja & Yagna Services gives charity on the behalf of the devotees. Following items will be donated to the poor & needy persons on the behalf of devotees whose puja ritual has been done. Few of the items will be donated to the temple and few items will be offered to the animals & birds as per the Hindu Shastras on the behalf of devotees to obtain the Satkarma and increase the power of this puja ritual. This charity helps in getting favorable results and wish fulfillment of the devotee very soon.
4. Feed to Animals or Birds
5. Donate Clothes (Chunari & other clothes)
6. Dakshina (money)
7. Brahman Bhoj (1 Priests or more)
8. Give ash of Havan to the temple of particular God & Goddess and then parcel it to the devotees along with puja tokri
9. Donate Shankh/ Kaudi/ anything collected from the ocean
10. Donate Metal
Sankalpa Being Taken by Rajeev Krishna Dasa
Each Puja Sankalpa has been taken elaborately by Sh. Rajeev Krishna (founder of shaligram.com) in English and Hindi so that devotees amply clear that for what purpose the particular puja is being conducted. One instruction sheet is sent wherein all the instructions are written in detail which are the number of priests, number of chants, Sankalpa, mantra, etc. Mr Rajeev Krishna can be contacted at 9322646420 / 9322646421 for listening to the Sankalpa. He will also briefly discuss your horoscope and guide you in the best possible way.
Pujas are performed by the highly qualified and SIDDHA priests at Shaligram Shala Puja Services
Shaligram Shala Puja and Yajna Services have a team of highly qualified M.A., PhD. (Sanskrit) priests and most distinguished Brahmins (Acharyas and Shastries who are well-read and have studied Vedas, Upnishads, Puranas, Tantras and Karmkand in its entirety and depth. These priests have post graduated from the Kashi and are well trained in performing all the Pujas as per Vedic, Tantrik and Karmakand rituals. These priests from Kashi have been performing very big pujas for the last 10 to 20 years. It may be noted that the priests performing the various pujas at Shaligram Puja and Yajna Services are SIDDHA priests who have done japa of a particular mantra for much more than 14 Lakh times and hence the same mantras chanted by them has manifold times more effect than the mantras chanted by the normal priests.
How do you ensure that puja is really done for you or not?
- Mr Rajeev Krishna takes puja Sankalpa on the behalf of the devotee before starting puja by either connecting with the devotee on WhatsApp or the recorded Sankalpa is sent to devotee by WhatsApp after the Sankalpa is taken but while the puja is still in progress.
- Devotees can also be connected to us by Skype or Whatsapp to hear the Sankalpa (devotees must send your skype id or WhatsApp number at the time of booking of puja).
- Small video clipping of Abhishekam of the main deity (or pradhan god) will be sent to you on WhatsApp while the puja is still in progress.
- The video clipping of mantra chanting by priests will be sent during the puja ritual.
- Video clipping of Yajna being performed will also be sent to you while the yajna is in progress.
- A video clipping of the fire pattern will be sent on your WhatsApp, that will emerge while doing the yajna. These fire patterns are indications of how well the overall puja has gone. In the fire patterns of the Yajna, we can clearly see how the Gods are taking the offerings of the yajna.
- Short Video clipping of Arti will be sent to you after the Yajna is over.
- The blessing of pundits (Ashirvad) will be sent at the end of the puja and thereafter the prasad is distributed.
- You can opt for the DVD of the puja if you are not able to attend the puja personally for the additional charges of Rs. 1500/-. This DVD will be for 2 hours approx. and it will contain the main aspects of the puja rituals like Sankalpa, Abhishekam, yajna, patterns of fire flames during yajna and Arti.
- You can also book the puja with the option of live streaming of puja with Rs 2500/- additional charges. Here we shall show you the entire puja ritual.
How do you ensure that the correct number of Japas is being really done by the priests for you or not?
Shaligram Shala puja and Yajna services ensure that each priest takes a Sankalp before starting the puja with betel leaf, betel nut, flower and small qty. of rice. Since all priests are Kashi trained and are initiated, hence once the Sankalpa is taken individually by them, they are bound to complete the stated number Japas positively. In the case of most of the other websites doing pujas, normally all pundits avoid taking such kind of Sankalp and there is a strong likelihood that they do not complete the stated Japa. Hence the positive effect of the puja will not be experienced by the devotee.
Associated Chakra Planet & Products
If the above Puja & Yagna is performed along with the following items, the power of Puja increases manifolds times more. If you buy any of these items, we shall energize that item during your puja so that these will give you very good results. We will energize and also do Abhimantram of that item.
Chakra - Vishudha Chakra Chakra is balanced by performing this puja. Chakra is seven centers of religious energy in the human body. Chakras are the circular vortexes of power that are situated in seven different points on the spinal column, and all the seven chakras are related to the different organs and glands within the body. These chakras are responsible for disturbing life energy.
Planet - Jupitor (Guru) is associated with this Puja & Yagna. According to the Vedic astrology, all the nine planets in your horoscope (Kundali) affect the course of life i.e. marriage, career, health, finances etc. The movement of these planets in the horoscope forms yogas or doshas (negative influences). Due to these Navagraha doshas, people face various obstacles & hindrances in their life. In order to minimize and negate the malefic doshas or malefic influence of these planets, we perform various Pujas & Yagnas.
Shaligram - Shivlinga Shaligram & Shiv Parvati Shaligram can be worshipped along with this Puja & Yagna and it gives very good results. The Shaligram is a natural stone that is Lord Vishnu itself. Shaligram is a Blackstone brought from Gandaki river-beds in the Muktinath area of Nepal. Shalagram Shila is also known as Salagram/ Shalagram/ Saligram Sila. Shaligram worshipped in the temple as well as in the houses. Shaligram is a fossilized shell used in South Asia as an iconic symbol and form of Lord Vishnu. They are typically in the form of spherical, black-colored and smooth in nature. We offer a pure array of Shri Shalagram. Its origination place is also likewise of Sankha, Moti or Gomati Chakra which are Aquatic States. Shalagram is a Blackstone brought from Gandaki river, there is a big place called Shalagram and these Shalagram are hundreds of years old.
Rudraksha - 11 Mukhi , 2 Mukhi & 16 Mukhi is also worshipped along with this Puja & Yagna. By doing so the power of Puja & Yagna increases manifolds times more. Shaligram Shala offers certified Rudraksh sourced from Nepal & Java (Indonesia). These Rudraksh Beads are genuine & real and can work as a cure for a wide variety of diseases including chronic headaches, allergies & skin problems, backaches & digestive problems, depression & insomnia and also several kinds of emotional problems. You can purchase online Rudraksha, Shaligram, gemstones, Vastu products, Puja & Yagnas, meditation accessories, bracelets, Malas and spiritual books & CDs.
Gemstone - Wearing Yellow Sapphire (Peela Pukhraj) gemstone along with this Puja & Yagna gives results quickly. Gemstones also known as gems, precious stones, semi-precious stones, Vedic gemstones, Jyotish gemstones are one of the most beautiful & exotic minerals with elegant appearance & color. Gems or Gemstones Jewelleries are extensively used for healing and self-empowerment. There are different types of gems with different prices. The price of gemstones depends on the quality of minerals & availability.
Murtis & Idols - You should also worship Shiva_Makrana_Idols-9-348-511-1.php5" target="_blank"> Shiva murtis or idols along with the Puja & Yagna. shaligram.com is one of the leading websites which deals in very high quality and rare Murtis & Idols made of makrana marbles & brass. The Pranpratisthit Murtis are actual live Murties and bestow the devotee with longevity, protection against sudden accidents and thefts.
Yantra - Worshipping Shiva_Yantra_on_Double_Lotus_In_Gold_Plating_YTDLSIV101-0-10-560-23810-3.php9" target="_blank"> Shiva Yantra Yantra along with the above puja gives accurate results. Yantra established the vibration of large resonance or amplitude with the benefic energy of cosmos. These vibrations generate contact with highly elevated energies and help to enhance the spirituality within and attain spiritual course of conduct in our daily lives. It also increases the intensity of prayer & makes our thoughts more influential & strong.