Matsya Shaligram | Why Worship Matsya Shaligram | Shaligram Benefits | Significance of Matsya ShaligramMatsya is the first incarnation of Lord Vishnu. Matsya or the Fish incarnation. In this form Lord Vishnu saved the Saint Vaivaswata. Matsya Shaligram is a very powerful Shila and it removes the Vastu Dosha also and brings prosperity and peace in the devotees place. A peaceful environment prevails in his surroundings. Matsya Shaligrama also provides a sixth sense to the worshipper to see the future things happening. By worshipping this Shila an issueless woman is blessed with a virtuous son. Matsya Shila also helps in leaving bad habits and the devotee becomes fearless, gains immense confidence and takes on every challenge with boldness and tact. At Least one Matsya Shila should be there in every devotee s Altar.
Benefits of Matsya Shaligram- Worshipping this auspicious Shaligram takes the devotee towards salvation.
- Matsya Shaligram Shila brings immense wealth and worldly comforts.
- This Shila bestows the worshipper with austerity and philanthropy.
- The environment of the beholders house and workplace becomes pious and all negativity is removed.
- There is a big flow of wealth that takes place in the favour of the devotee and the devotee can accumulate immense wealth.
- Matsya Shaligram is a very powerful Shila and it removes the Vastu Dosha also and brings prosperity and peace in the home or workplace of worshippers.