Trijuti Shaligram | Significance of Trijuti Shaligram | Buy Shaligram Online | Trijuti Shaligram BenefitsTrijuti Shaligram Shila has very prominent golden markings on the Shila which represents Brahma Vishnu and Mahesh individually by each one of golden impressions. This Shila is one of the rarest found on the Earth which bestows the devotee with extreme protection, immense prosperity and tremendous peaceful environment in the lives of the devotee. The shilla is most effective for family harmony and helps maintain good relations between family members and relatives. This also maintains very good relations between wife and husband, parents and extremely good relations with children.
Significance of Trijuti ShaligramThe other powers of this special Shila is that when worshipped this grants worshipper with tremendously strong intuition where in all the six senses of the devotee works to perfection, grants Salvation, devotee can concentrate to the deepest meditation levels wherein he can connect himself to the transcendental in the least possible time in the presence of this Shila. The Shila is extremely good for Kaal Sarp Dosh nivaran, Pitra Dosha Nivaran, Planetary dosha nivaran, Vaastu Dosha and Grah Kalesh Dosha. The Shila also protects from sudden losses, thefts and accidents and takes the devotee to philanthropic activities and austerities.
Benefits of Trijuti Shaligram- Worshipping Trijuti Shaligram gives extreme protection, immense prosperity and tremendous peaceful environment in the lives of the devotee.
- Presence of this shaligram gives harmony in the family and helps to maintain good relations between family members and relatives.
- This shila helps in bringing the children on the right track if they have fallen into bad company or if they are showing adamant nature and are disrespectful to parents.
- This Shila also grants improvised relationships between husband and wife, bestows the devotee with virtuous sons and daughters, strong wit, wisdom, determination, confidence, longevity, health and wealth to the devotee.
Ingredients required for abhishek procedure of Shaligram Shila- Panchgavya (Water, Milk, Curd, Ghee, Honey)
- Any one Fruit Juice (Coconut water, Ganne ka Ras, Anar Juice)
Abhishek Procedure of Shaligram ShilaDevotees can do abhishek of Shaligram Shila once or twice a week as per convenience and the detailed of abhishek procedure of Shaligram Shila is given below
- Bath Shaligram Stone with water
- Offer all abhishekam liquid one by one which are Panchgavya (Water, Milk, Curd, Ghee, Honey) and any one Fruit Juice (Coconut water, Ganne ka Ras, Anar Juice)
- Now wipe off Shaligram Shila with a clean cloth and place it on pedestal
Ingredients required for Worship procedure of Shaligram Shila- gandaki river water/ gangajal
- clean cloth
- sandal paste
- tulsi leaf
- Dhoop & Agarbatti
- sweet, fruits and other eatable
- a picture of deity related to Shaligram Shila
Worship Procedure of Shaligram Shila- First of all place the Shaligram Shila on a metal plate
- Sit facing east direction
- Bath the Shaligram Shila with gandaki river water/ gangajal
- Wipe it off with clean cloth
- Apply tika of sandal paste on the Shaligram Shila and place one tulsi leaf on the Shaligra Shila so the tulsi rests on the Shaligram Shila nicely - Chant mantra of god/ goddess
- Show Dhoop/ Agarbatti to Shaligram Shila
- Offer some sweet, fruits and other eatable to the Shaligram Shila
- Speak out your wish loudly in front of the Shaligram Shila
- The Shila shown in the picture will be sent.
-The Shaligram will be sent after performing Mahapuja and energization.