Shiva Parivar Puja and Yajna for Overall Prosperity, Harmony, Health & Wealth | समग्र समृद्धि, सद्भाव, स्वास्थ्य और धन के लिए शिव परिवार पूजा और यज्ञ
Mantra: Om Namah Shivaye, Om Kleem Parvatiyei Namaha, Om Gam Ganapataye Namaha, Om Saravaa Bhavaya Namah
मंत्र: ओम नमः शिवाय, ओम क्लीं पार्वतीये नमः, ओम गम गणपतये नमः, ओम सरवा भवय नमः
The Shiv Parivar or divine family of Lord Shiva
has four members which are Lord Shiva
, his consort Maa Parvati, and the two sons Kartikeya (Subramanya) and Ganesha (Vinayaka). Lord Shiva
represents the aspect of the Supreme Being and he is Brahman of the Upanishads. He persistently dissolves to recreate in the cyclic process of creation, preservation, dissolution & recreation of the universe. Shiva
is the Lord of mercy & compassion and He protects devotees from evil forces i.e. anger, greed, lust etc.
provides grace and awakens the wisdom in His devotees. Goddess Parvati is the consort of Shiva
and she is also known as the motherly form of Mother Goddess Gauri Jagadamba. Actually, Maa Parvati is another form of Goddess Shakti who is the wife of Shiva
and the gentle aspect of Maha Devi. Goddess Parvati symbolizes a wide range of excellencies regarded by Hindu tradition i.e. fertility, marital felicity, asceticism, devotion to the spouse and power. Lord Kartikey is the scientist of the gods and he is a son of Shiva
and brother of Ganesha.
All About Shiv Parivar
Once Lord Brahma granted the boon to demon Taraka to invincible. But a son of Shiva
& Taraka became extremely powerful therefore the gods asked Shiva
to produce a son with Maa Parvati. Then Lord Kartikey was born. Six goddesses who filled with compassion for the newborn start quarrelling over him because each of them wants to nurse the baby. So Kartikey grew his six heads and grew up under their guidance. He became commander of the army of all the gods and slew the demon Taraka.
It is believed that Lord Ganesha born from sandalwood paste of the body of Goddess Parvati. He often appeared with the elephant head, big belly & long ears. Basically, Lord Ganesha is the master of remover of obstacles, destroyer of vanity, intellect, wisdom, selfishness and pride. The whole family of Shiva
or Shiv Parivar is a symbol of harmony, prosperity & completeness. Shiv Parivar Puja and Yajna is one of the most auspicious and beneficial Puja for devotees. This puja ritual provides overall prosperity, harmony & growth in house and relationships.
Significance of Shiva Parivar Puja
Worshipping Lord Shiva
is extremely beneficial in reducing the effects of mourning, death fear, indecision, disease, guilt and eradication of sins. The chanting of the Shiva
mantra is good for everyone. This puja ritual gives relief from problems, fears, stress and ego. It gives deep religious realization. It also gives relief from all kinds of fears of death and influences of evil planets. Performing Shiva
puja is beneficial for a long and healthy life. It gives freedom from diseases.
Benefits of Shiv Parivar Puja
- This puja ritual is beneficial for divine grace and blessing of Lord Shiva
, Maa Parvati, Lord Ganesha & Lord Kartikeya.
- One should conduct Shiv Parivar Puja for health, wealth & overall prosperity.
- Shiv Parivar Puja and Yagna are beneficial for harmony and bliss at home.
- One must perform this puja ritual for spiritual upliftment.
- Shiv Parivar Puja Protects you from the negative forces.
- Keeps the environment of the house/ office/ shop pure.
- Keeps diseases at bay.
- For unmarried girls, this puja helps them find a good husband.
- It helps you in stopping difficulties and makes you a stronger person.
- Lord Shiva
removes distress and poverty, grants learning and wealth, bestows all desires
- Prepares you for achieving moksha or salvation.
- For relief from problems, fears, stress and ego.
- For relief from all kinds of fears of death and influences of evil planets.
- For a long and healthy life.
- It bestows Courage and good health.
- Protection from grave dangers.
Spiritual Benefits of Shiva Parivar Puja
- For divine blessings of Lord Shiva
- For removal of planetary doshas in horoscope.
Parivar Puja is the most powerful ritual for dhyaan/ meditation and spiritual attainments.
- It destroys sins & past karma by Antahkarna Shuddhi.
- Promotes spiritual growth.
Health Benefits of Shiva Parivar Puja
- For Deep religious realization.
- Boosts immunity & bestows longevity.
- Protects from ailments & improves health.
- Prevents mental & physical diseases.
- Worshippers get relief from diseases, difficulties and dangers
- One should perform this puja for good health and prosperity.
- For freedom from diseases.
Shaligram Shala Offers the Best Puja & Yagna Services in the World
Worlds First ISO 9001:2015 Certified Organization for Puja & Yagna Services. Shaligram Shala Puja and Yagna Services is the most trusted brand for online Hindu pujas and yajna services provider. Our Managing Director of Shaligram Shala Sh. Rajeev Krishna Dasa who is Initiated in Gaudiya Sampradaya has been performing very big pujas like Ati Rudra Puja with 108 priests, Laksh Chandi puja and Yagna with 1100 priests, Satchandi Yagna, Ganesha Laxmi Saraswati pujas, Laxmi Narayana Pujas, Shiva
Durga Pujas, Sudarshana Homam, Dasha Mahavidya Pujas, Nav Durga pujas, Navagraha poojas etc.
We are conducting all Vedic and Tantrik pujas at our Shaligram Shala premises at Neelkanth Business Park, Vidyavihar West Mumbai since last 20 years for Indian and overseas devotees. Till date, Rajeev Krishna Prabhuji under his supervision has performed more than 5000 pujas in the last 5 years. Shaligram Shala Puja and Yajna Services and Puja services perform all types of Hindu Vedic and Tantric pujas in India and other parts of the world such as UK, USA, Japan, Europe, Canada, Australia, Malaysia, Singapore, New Zealand etc.
Why Book Shiva Parivar Puja from Shaligram Shala
Our pujas are conducted strictly as per ancient Vedic rituals in our temple, installed in self-owned premises by well-versed learned Karmakandi priests from Shivkashi temple with the live streaming facility on Skype/ whatsapp vedio call and we welcome you to visit our center for participate in the Pujas personally. You can book online Puja or contact us for Puja service. You may log into Skype and take Sankalpa online with the Pundits and see your Puja being conducted in our Puja Mandir at Shaligram Shala Mandir premises.
Shiva Parivar Puja by Shaligram Shala
Shiva Parivar Puja by Shaligram Shala Puja & Yagna Services includes Kalash Sthapana, Panchang Sthapana(Gauri Ganesh, Punyavachan, Shodash Matrika, Navgraha, Sarvotabhadra), 64 yogini Pujan, Shetrapal Pujan, Swasti Vachan, Sankalpa, Ganesh Pujan and Abhishek, Navgraha Pujan and 108 chants of each planetary mantra, Invocation of major Gods and Goddesses in Kalash, Yantra Puja, chants of Mantra, Havan, Aarti, Pushpaanjali and Brahmin Bhojan.
Charity After Performing Puja Rituals
It is very important and mandatory to do charity for the poor people, animals and birds for the success of the puja ritual being performed. After performing the puja ritual Shaligram Shala Puja & Yagna Services gives charity on the behalf of the devotees. Following items will be donated to the poor & needy persons on the behalf of devotees whose puja ritual has been done. Few of the items will be donated to the temple and few items will be offered to the animals & birds as per the Hindu Shastras on the behalf of devotees to obtain the Satkarma and increase the power of this puja ritual. This charity helps in getting favorable results and wish fulfillment of the devotee very soon.
4. Feed to Animals or Birds
5. Donate Clothes (Chunari & other clothes)
6. Dakshina (money)
7. Brahman Bhoj (1 Priests or more)
8. Give ash of Havan to the temple of particular God & Goddess and then parcel it to the devotees along with puja tokri
9. Donate Shankh/ Kaudi/ anything collected from the ocean
10. Donate Metal
Sankalpa Being Taken by Rajeev Krishna Dasa
Each Puja Sankalpa has been taken elaborately by Sh. Rajeev Krishna (founder of shaligram.com) in English and Hindi so that devotees amply clear that for what purpose the particular puja is being conducted. One instruction sheet is sent wherein all the instructions are written in detail which are the number of priests, number of chants, Sankalpa, mantra, etc. Mr Rajeev Krishna can be contacted at 9322646420 / 9322646421 for listening to the Sankalpa. He will also briefly discuss your horoscope and guide you in the best possible way.
Pujas are performed by the highly qualified and SIDDHA priests at Shaligram Shala Puja Services
Shaligram Shala Puja and Yajna Services have a team of highly qualified M.A., PhD. (Sanskrit) priests and most distinguished Brahmins (Acharyas and Shastries who are well-read and have studied Vedas, Upnishads, Puranas, Tantras and Karmkand in its entirety and depth. These priests have post graduated from the Kashi and are well trained in performing all the Pujas as per Vedic, Tantrik and Karmakand rituals. These priests from Kashi have been performing very big pujas for the last 10 to 20 years. It may be noted that the priests performing the various pujas at Shaligram Puja and Yajna Services are SIDDHA priests who have done japa of a particular mantra for much more than 14 Lakh times and hence the same mantras chanted by them has manifold times more effect than the mantras chanted by the normal priests.
How do you ensure that puja is really done for you or not?
- Mr Rajeev Krishna takes puja Sankalpa on the behalf of the devotee before starting puja by either connecting with the devotee on WhatsApp or the recorded Sankalpa is sent to devotee by WhatsApp after the Sankalpa is taken but while the puja is still in progress.
- Devotees can also be connected to us by Skype or Whatsapp to hear the Sankalpa (devotees must send your skype id or WhatsApp number at the time of booking of puja).
- Small video clipping of Abhishekam of the main deity (or pradhan god) will be sent to you on WhatsApp while the puja is still in progress.
- The video clipping of mantra chanting by priests will be sent during the puja ritual.
- Video clipping of Yajna being performed will also be sent to you while the yajna is in progress.
- A video clipping of the fire pattern will be sent on your WhatsApp, that will emerge while doing the yajna. These fire patterns are indications of how well the overall puja has gone. In the fire patterns of the Yajna, we can clearly see how the Gods are taking the offerings of the yajna.
- Short Video clipping of Arti will be sent to you after the Yajna is over.
- The blessing of pundits (Ashirvad) will be sent at the end of the puja and thereafter the prasad is distributed.
- You can opt for the DVD of the puja if you are not able to attend the puja personally for the additional charges of Rs. 1500/-. This DVD will be for 2 hours approx. and it will contain the main aspects of the puja rituals like Sankalpa, Abhishekam, yajna, patterns of fire flames during yajna and Arti.
- You can also book the puja with the option of live streaming of puja with Rs 2500/- additional charges. Here we shall show you the entire puja ritual.
How do you ensure that the correct number of Japas is being really done by the priests for you or not?
Shaligram Shala puja and Yajna services ensure that each priest takes a Sankalp before starting the puja with betel leaf, betel nut, flower and small qty. of rice. Since all priests are Kashi trained and are initiated, hence once the Sankalpa is taken individually by them, they are bound to complete the stated number Japas positively. In the case of most of the other websites doing pujas, normally all pundits avoid taking such kind of Sankalp and there is a strong likelihood that they do not complete the stated Japa. Hence the positive effect of the puja will not be experienced by the devotee.
Associated Chakra Planet & Products
If the above Puja & Yagna is performed along with the following items, the power of Puja increases manifolds times more. If you buy any of these items, we shall energize that item during your puja so that these will give you very good results. We will energize and also do Abhimantram of that item.
Chakra - Vishudha Chakra Chakra is balanced by performing this puja. Chakra is seven centers of religious energy in the human body. Chakras are the circular vortexes of power that are situated in seven different points on the spinal column, and all the seven chakras are related to the different organs and glands within the body. These chakras are responsible for disturbing life energy.
Planet - Jupitor (Guru) is associated with this Puja & Yagna. According to the Vedic astrology, all the nine planets in your horoscope (Kundali) affect the course of life i.e. marriage, career, health, finances etc. The movement of these planets in the horoscope forms yogas or doshas (negative influences). Due to these Navagraha doshas, people face various obstacles & hindrances in their life. In order to minimize and negate the malefic doshas or malefic influence of these planets, we perform various Pujas & Yagnas.
Shaligram - Shivlinga Shaligram & Shiv Parvati Shaligram can be worshipped along with this Puja & Yagna and it gives very good results. The Shaligram is a natural stone that is Lord Vishnu itself. Shaligram is a Blackstone brought from Gandaki river-beds in the Muktinath area of Nepal. Shalagram Shila is also known as Salagram/ Shalagram/ Saligram Sila. Shaligram worshipped in the temple as well as in the houses. Shaligram is a fossilized shell used in South Asia as an iconic symbol and form of Lord Vishnu. They are typically in the form of spherical, black-colored and smooth in nature. We offer a pure array of Shri Shalagram. Its origination place is also likewise of Sankha, Moti or Gomati Chakra which are Aquatic States. Shalagram is a Blackstone brought from Gandaki river, there is a big place called Shalagram and these Shalagram are hundreds of years old.
Rudraksha - 11 Mukhi , 2 Mukhi & 16 Mukhi is also worshipped along with this Puja & Yagna. By doing so the power of Puja & Yagna increases manifolds times more. Shaligram Shala offers certified Rudraksh sourced from Nepal & Java (Indonesia). These Rudraksh Beads are genuine & real and can work as a cure for a wide variety of diseases including chronic headaches, allergies & skin problems, backaches & digestive problems, depression & insomnia and also several kinds of emotional problems. You can purchase online Rudraksha, Shaligram, gemstones, Vastu products, Puja & Yagnas, meditation accessories, bracelets, Malas and spiritual books & CDs.
Gemstone - Wearing Yellow Sapphire (Peela Pukhraj) gemstone along with this Puja & Yagna gives results quickly. Gemstones also known as gems, precious stones, semi-precious stones, Vedic gemstones, Jyotish gemstones are one of the most beautiful & exotic minerals with elegant appearance & color. Gems or Gemstones Jewelleries are extensively used for healing and self-empowerment. There are different types of gems with different prices. The price of gemstones depends on the quality of minerals & availability.
Murtis & Idols - You should also worship Shiva_Makrana_Idols-9-348-511-1.php5" target="_blank"> Shiva murtis or idols along with the Puja & Yagna. shaligram.com is one of the leading websites which deals in very high quality and rare Murtis & Idols made of makrana marbles & brass. The Pranpratisthit Murtis are actual live Murties and bestow the devotee with longevity, protection against sudden accidents and thefts.
Yantra - Worshipping Shiva_Yantra_on_Double_Lotus_In_Gold_Plating_YTDLSIV101-0-10-560-23810-3.php9" target="_blank"> Shiva Yantra Yantra along with the above puja gives accurate results. Yantra established the vibration of large resonance or amplitude with the benefic energy of cosmos. These vibrations generate contact with highly elevated energies and help to enhance the spirituality within and attain spiritual course of conduct in our daily lives. It also increases the intensity of prayer & makes our thoughts more influential & strong.