Sri Suktam Path for peace, plenty and all-round prosperity (Individual Puja)-OPS-14-18
***Devotees, we send a puja tokri post completion of the puja which contains several very good quality items energised during your puja being performed, like an energised yantra, energised Sudarshan Kavach, rudraksha, tulsi mala, shaligram stone, yantra locket, Laxmi Coin, and few other items energised in your puja service. For sending all these energised items, the courier charges are asked. You have a choice of not taking these items and in that case no shipping charges are admissible to you. However, we suggest that you pay the courier charges and get the above items as the value of the items sent is much higher than the courier charges you pay and also keeping the energised items in your home temple will increase the duration of the good effects of the puja by several more years.***
Sri Suktam Path for peace, plenty and all-round prosperity | शांति, भरपूर और सर्वांगीण समृद्धि के लिए श्री सुक्तम पाठ
Mahalaxmi Mantra: Aum Shreem Hreem Shreem Kamale Kamalalaye Praseed Praseed Shreem Hreem Shreem Aum Mahalakshmaye Namaha
महालक्ष्मी मंत्र: ओम् श्रीं ह्रीं श्रीं कमले कमलालय प्रसीद प्रसीद श्रीं ह्रीं श्रीं श्रीं महालक्ष्मीय नमः।
According to Rig Veda, Sri Suktam also known as Laxmi Suktam is a devotional hymn which is dedicated to Goddess Laxmi. Maa Lakshmi is the Goddess of wealth, prosperity and abundance and reciting Sri Suktam is one of the best ways to invoking and worshipping Maa Laxmi. It is believed that worshippers who recite Sri Suktam in front of a Shree Yantra never suffer from poverty. The letters, syllables and words of the fifteen verses of this Suktam collectively form the sound body of Lakshmi who is the presiding deity of this hymn. Mata Lakshmi (one of the members of Tridevi) is also referred to as Sri meaning the personification of auspicious qualities. Performing Sri Suktam Paath blessed worshippers with prosperity, goodness, health, wealth and well-being.
All About Sri Suktam & Laxmi Suktam
Sri Sukta & Laxmi Suktam of the Veda is a powerful Vedic Hymn for Good Luck & Prosperity. It should be recited specially on Fridays together with formal worship of the Goddess Laxmi for peace, plenty and all-round prosperity. Sri Suktam or Sri Sukta uses the motifs of lotus (Padma or Kamal) and elephant (Gaja) which are the symbols that are consistently linked with the Maa Laxmi in later references. Maa Lakshmi is usually identified as the Spouse of Lord Vishnu or Narayana and she represents the glory and magnificence of God. Actually, Lord Narayana and Goddess Lakshmi stand for Being and Becoming.
Benefits of Sri Suktam Path
- Sri Suktam Paath is for divine grace and blessings of Goddess Laxmi.
- Reciting this Suktam gives wealth, fortune and prosperity of all types.
- One should do Laxmi Suktam Path for removal of obstacles and success.
- For Immense Wealth & Kingly Lifestyle.
- Presence of Maa Laxmi bestows good luck and immense prosperity.
Spiritual Benefits of Sri Suktam Path
- Promotes spiritual growth.
- It destroys sins & past karma by Antahkarna Shuddhi.
- This puja removes evil forces and relief from malefic negative energies and spirits.
- Removes fear and anxiety.
- For radiance, power, and success.
Health Benefits of Sri Suktam Path
- It bestows good health, wealth, long life, peace, prosperity & contentment to the worshipper.
- Protects from death, accidents and theft.
- One should keep this Puja for good health and prosperity.
- Worshippers get relief from diseases, difficulties and dangers
- Prevents mental & physical diseases.
Shaligram Shala Offers the Best Puja & Yagna Services in the World
Worlds First ISO 9001:2015 Certified Organization for Puja & Yagna Services. Shaligram Shala Puja and Yagna Services is the most trusted brand for online Hindu pujas and yajna services provider. Our Managing Director of Shaligram Shala Sh. Rajeev Krishna Dasa who is Initiated in Gaudiya Sampradaya has been performing very big pujas like Ati Rudra Puja with 108 priests, Laksh Chandi puja and Yagna with 1100 priests, Satchandi Yagna, Ganesha Laxmi Saraswati pujas, Laxmi Narayana Pujas, Shiva Durga Pujas, Sudarshana Homam, Dasha Mahavidya Pujas, Nav Durga pujas, Navagraha poojas etc.
We are conducting all Vedic and Tantrik pujas at our Shaligram Shala premises at Neelkanth Business Park, Vidyavihar West Mumbai since last 20 years for Indian and overseas devotees. Till date, Rajeev Krishna Prabhuji under his supervision has performed more than 5000 pujas in the last 5 years. Shaligram Shala Puja and Yajna Services and Puja services perform all types of Hindu Vedic and Tantric pujas in India and other parts of the world such as UK, USA, Japan, Europe, Canada, Australia, Malaysia, Singapore, New Zealand etc.
Why Book Sri Suktam Path for peace from Shaligram Shala
Our pujas are conducted strictly as per ancient Vedic rituals in our temple, installed in self-owned premises by well-versed learned Karmakandi priests from Shivkashi temple with the live streaming facility on Skype/ whatsapp vedio call and we welcome you to visit our center for participate in the Pujas personally. You can book online Puja or contact us for Puja service. You may log into Skype and take Sankalpa online with the Pundits and see your Puja being conducted in our Puja Mandir at Shaligram Shala Mandir premises.
Sri Suktam Path for peace by Shaligram Shala
Sri Suktam Path for peace by Shaligram Shala Puja & Yagna Services includes Kalash Sthapana, Panchang Sthapana(Gauri Ganesh, Punyavachan, Shodash Matrika, Navgraha, Sarvotabhadra), 64 yogini Pujan, Shetrapal Pujan, Swasti Vachan, Sankalpa, Ganesh Pujan and Abhishek, Navgraha Pujan and 108 chants of each planetary mantra, Invocation of major Gods and Goddesses in Kalash, Yantra Puja, chants of Mantra, Havan, Aarti, Pushpaanjali and Brahmin Bhojan.
Charity After Performing Puja Rituals
It is very important and mandatory to do charity for the poor people, animals and birds for the success of the puja ritual being performed. After performing the puja ritual Shaligram Shala Puja & Yagna Services gives charity on the behalf of the devotees. Following items will be donated to the poor & needy persons on the behalf of devotees whose puja ritual has been done. Few of the items will be donated to the temple and few items will be offered to the animals & birds as per the Hindu Shastras on the behalf of devotees to obtain the Satkarma and increase the power of this puja ritual. This charity helps in getting favorable results and wish fulfillment of the devotee very soon.
4. Feed to Animals or Birds
5. Donate Clothes (Chunari & other clothes)
6. Dakshina (money)
7. Brahman Bhoj (1 Priests or more)
8. Give ash of Havan to the temple of particular God & Goddess and then parcel it to the devotees along with puja tokri
9. Donate Shankh/ Kaudi/ anything collected from the ocean
10. Donate Metal
Sankalpa Being Taken by Rajeev Krishna Dasa
Each Puja Sankalpa has been taken elaborately by Sh. Rajeev Krishna (founder of shaligram.com) in English and Hindi so that devotees amply clear that for what purpose the particular puja is being conducted. One instruction sheet is sent wherein all the instructions are written in detail which are the number of priests, number of chants, Sankalpa, mantra, etc. Mr Rajeev Krishna can be contacted at 9322646420 / 9322646421 for listening to the Sankalpa. He will also briefly discuss your horoscope and guide you in the best possible way.
Pujas are performed by the highly qualified and SIDDHA priests at Shaligram Shala Puja Services
Shaligram Shala Puja and Yajna Services have a team of highly qualified M.A., PhD. (Sanskrit) priests and most distinguished Brahmins (Acharyas and Shastries who are well-read and have studied Vedas, Upnishads, Puranas, Tantras and Karmkand in its entirety and depth. These priests have post graduated from the Kashi and are well trained in performing all the Pujas as per Vedic, Tantrik and Karmakand rituals. These priests from Kashi have been performing very big pujas for the last 10 to 20 years. It may be noted that the priests performing the various pujas at Shaligram Puja and Yajna Services are SIDDHA priests who have done japa of a particular mantra for much more than 14 Lakh times and hence the same mantras chanted by them has manifold times more effect than the mantras chanted by the normal priests.
How do you ensure that puja is really done for you or not?
- Mr Rajeev Krishna takes puja Sankalpa on the behalf of the devotee before starting puja by either connecting with the devotee on WhatsApp or the recorded Sankalpa is sent to devotee by WhatsApp after the Sankalpa is taken but while the puja is still in progress.
- Devotees can also be connected to us by Skype or Whatsapp to hear the Sankalpa (devotees must send your skype id or WhatsApp number at the time of booking of puja).
- Small video clipping of Abhishekam of the main deity (or pradhan god) will be sent to you on WhatsApp while the puja is still in progress.
- The video clipping of mantra chanting by priests will be sent during the puja ritual.
- Video clipping of Yajna being performed will also be sent to you while the yajna is in progress.
- A video clipping of the fire pattern will be sent on your WhatsApp, that will emerge while doing the yajna. These fire patterns are indications of how well the overall puja has gone. In the fire patterns of the Yajna, we can clearly see how the Gods are taking the offerings of the yajna.
- Short Video clipping of Arti will be sent to you after the Yajna is over.
- The blessing of pundits (Ashirvad) will be sent at the end of the puja and thereafter the prasad is distributed.
- You can opt for the DVD of the puja if you are not able to attend the puja personally for the additional charges of Rs. 1500/-. This DVD will be for 2 hours approx. and it will contain the main aspects of the puja rituals like Sankalpa, Abhishekam, yajna, patterns of fire flames during yajna and Arti.
- You can also book the puja with the option of live streaming of puja with Rs 2500/- additional charges. Here we shall show you the entire puja ritual.
How do you ensure that the correct number of Japas is being really done by the priests for you or not?
Shaligram Shala puja and Yajna services ensure that each priest takes a Sankalp before starting the puja with betel leaf, betel nut, flower and small qty. of rice. Since all priests are Kashi trained and are initiated, hence once the Sankalpa is taken individually by them, they are bound to complete the stated number Japas positively. In the case of most of the other websites doing pujas, normally all pundits avoid taking such kind of Sankalp and there is a strong likelihood that they do not complete the stated Japa. Hence the positive effect of the puja will not be experienced by the devotee.