Benefits of 7 Mukhi Rudraksha Bead
1) This Rudraksha makes the personality of the wearer, attractive and charismatic.
2) The wearer of this seven mukhi Rudraksha is not affected by any type of poisioning.
3) The saath mukhi Rudraksha make the wearer of positive, free from sufferings.
4) It increase attention from opposite sex.
Spiritual Benefits of 7 Mukhi Rudraksha Bead
1) Gives blessing of Goddess Laxmi.
2) Seven mukhi Rudraksha removes the miseries, bad luck and misfortune.
3) 7 mukhi Rudraksha gives the wearer, peace of mind, abundance and harmony in relationships.
4) Saath mukhi Rudraksha attracts prosperity, contentment and happiness in the life of the wearer.
Health Benefits of 7 Mukhi Rudraksha Bead
1) 7 mukhi Rudraksha regulates the functioning of the digestive system, cures indigestion, hyperacidity.
2) Saath mukhi Rudraksha wearer gets relief from diabetes.
3) 7 mukhi Rudraksha wearer gets relief from stomach pain, liver, pancreas, adrenal gland.
Who Can Wear Seven Mukhi Bead
Devotees of all cultures, backgrounds, caste, religion and gender can wear this divine Rudraksha bead. Wearing it can be more beneficial for the people who are suffering from miseries pertaining to body, health, finance and psychological set-up. 7 Mukhi rudraksha if asked to be worn on Saturday then its main purpose is to treat the malefic effect of planet Saturn. On the other hand, if you wear it on Friday then it will attract prosperity in life. It is believed that Seven Mukhi Rudraksha bead is most beneficial for whom who has Capricorn (Makar) of zodiac sign.
Shaligram Shala is the Best Supplier in the World
Shaligram Shala (shaligram.com) is the best supplier in the world of Natural and Genuine Rudraksha Beads. Rudraksha bead from Shaligram Shala are handpicked and undergo strict quality check. We have a dedicated and experienced team to ensure that we deal only in genuine and premium quality beads. Being the largest supplier of Rudraksha bead in the world, we command best quality and affordable price in regular, collector and super collector beads. We at Shaligram Shala offer Rudraksha from Nepal and Indonesia.
Why Buy Rudraksha from Shaligram Shala
The Rudraksha products are delivered to the customers after proper energization & pran pratishtha. Therefore all the devotees are requested to forward their date, time & place of birth while ordering Rudraksha Beads, so that the proper energization & pran pratishtha could be done on their names before the dispatch of the product.
Buy Rudraksha Accessories from Shaligram Shala
As per Shiva Purana the Rudrakshas can be worn in the form of bracelet, armlet, locket and mala (rosary). Rudrakshas can be worn by using thread along with copper, silver & gold caps or it can be worn in complete silver & gold capping joined with silver or gold wire.
At shaligram.com, the bracelet, armlet, locket and malas are made after following each and every ritual as mentioned in the shastras, vedas, upanishad, puranas & tantras. The rudraksha products are delivered to the customers after proper energization, tacchonization & pran pratishtha. Therefore all the devotees are requested to forward their date, time & place of birth while ordering rudrakshas, so that the proper energization & pran pratishtha could be done on their names before the dispatch of the Rudrakshas.
Importance of 7 Mukhi Rudraksh
They should be preserved in a locker or at some safe place since they are considered as very valuable. The ruling planet of this Rudraksha is venus and health-wise it cures problems of weakness, colic pain, handicaps, pain in bone and muscles, paralysis, long term disease, impotency, worries and hopelessness. This Rudraksha has great use in Vastu as far as the ability to bring immense protection, auspiciousness among the family members and peaceful environment. Wearing seven Mukhi Rudraksha in 108 beads seven Mukhi Indonesian mala will give tremendous benefit in terms of prosperity and peace of mind. Maha Laxmi Shaligram, Maha Vishnu Shaligram Shila along with Laxmi Narayan Shaligram Shila and a Dwarka Shila with 13 Mukhi, 7 Mukhi Rudraksha mala if worshipped together in the temple keep the Shilas in North direction, will benefit greatly the devotee in easing out his financial difficulties, impotency, worries and also bestow him with virtuous children and very sound health.
Precautions For Seven Mukhi
1. Seven Mukhi
is very good Rudraksha for good health & wealth.
2. The Abhimantrit Rudraksha
which are energised following the correct procedure as mentioned in Jabalo Upanishad by its Mool Mantra and Beej Mantra should only be worn.
3. After wearing Mala you should chant Mantras below whenever you get time during the day for energising Rudrakshas. The Mantras are Om Namah Shivaya & Om Hoong Namah
4. Seven faced Rudraksha should be capped with gold or silver and should be worn around the neck or be placed at the worshipping place.
5. Placing the Rudraksha and Shaligram Shilas as mentioned above and sitting close to Rudraksha and doing meditation will rejunivate Rudraksha as well as you.
6. Day for wearing is Monday after taking bath in morning before 12 noon. While wearing continuously chant the mantras.
7. The selected code number of Rudraksha
will only be sent.
8. The bead when worn, should touch the body.
Testing of 7 Mukhi
For testing the genuity of Seven mukhi Rudraksha, placed the bead inside a glass full of water for one hour duration. After taking out if the bead remains solid, the bead is genuine. The remaining water inside the glass should not contain any worms, and color of water should remain transparent. Now clearly observe the bead for tiny holes or damages. If everything is ok, dry the bead under the fan and wear it as mentioned above.
Ingredients required for abhishek procedure of Rudraksha
- Panchgavya (Water, Milk, Curd, Ghee, Honey)
- Any one Fruit Juice (Coconut water, Ganne ka Ras, Anar Juice)
Abhishek Procedure of Rudraksha
Devotees can do abhishek of Rudraksha once or twice a week as per convenience and the detailed of abhishek procedure of Rudraksha is given below
- Bath Rudraksha with water
- Offer all abhishekam liquid one by one which are Panchgavya (Water, Milk, Curd, Ghee, Honey) and any one Fruit Juice (Coconut water, Ganne ka Ras, Anar Juice)
- Now wipe off Rudraksha with a clean cloth and place it on pedestal
Ingredients required for Worship procedure of Rudraksha
- gandaki river water/ gangajal
- clean cloth
- sandal paste
- tulsi leaf
- Dhoop & Agarbatti
- sweet, fruits and other eatable
- a picture of deity related to Rudraksha
Worship Procedure of Rudraksha
- First of all place the Rudraksha on a metal plate
- Sit facing east direction
- Bath the Rudraksha with gandaki river water/ gangajal
- Wipe it off with clean cloth
- Apply tika of sandal paste on the Rudraksha and place one tulsi leaf on the bead so the tulsi rests on the Rudraksha nicely
- Chant mantra of god/ goddess
- Show Dhoop/ Agarbatti to Rudraksha
- Offer some sweet, fruits and other eatable to the Rudraksha
- Speak out your wish loudly in front of the Rudraksha
-The Rudraksha will be sent after performing Mahapuja and energization.
Associated Chakra Planet & Products
If the above Rudraksha Bead is worshipped along with the following items, the power of this bead increases manifolds times more. If you buy any of these items, we shall energize that item during your puja so that these will give you very good results. We will energize and also do Abhimantram of that item.
- Hritpadma & Anantgandha Chakra is balanced by performing this puja. Chakra is seven centers of religious energy in the human body. Chakras are the circular vortexes of power that are situated in seven different points on the spinal column, and all the seven chakras are related to the different organs and glands within the body. These chakras are responsible for disturbing life energy.
- Venus (Shukra) is associated with this Rudraksha. According to the Vedic astrology, all the nine planets in your horoscope (Kundali) affect the course of life i.e. marriage, career, health, finances etc. The movement of these planets in the horoscope forms yogas or doshas (negative influences). Due to these Navagraha doshas, people face various obstacles & hindrances in their life. In order to minimize and negate the malefic doshas or malefic influence of these planets, we perform various Pujas & Yagnas.
- Maha Laxmi Shaligram
can be worshipped along with this Rudraksha and it gives very good results. The Shaligram is a natural stone that is Lord Vishnu itself. Shaligram is a Blackstone brought from Gandaki river-beds in the Muktinath area of Nepal. Shalagram Shila is also known as Salagram/ Shalagram/ Saligram Sila. Shaligram worshipped in the temple as well as in the houses. Shaligram is a fossilized shell used in South Asia as an iconic symbol and form of Lord Vishnu. They are typically in the form of spherical, black-colored and smooth in nature. We offer a pure array of Shri Shalagram. Its origination place is also likewise of Sankha, Moti or Gomati Chakra which are Aquatic States. Shalagram is a Blackstone brought from Gandaki river, there is a big place called Shalagram and these Shalagram are hundreds of years old.
- Wearing Diamond (Heera) & White Sapphire (Safed Pukhraj) along with this Rudraksha gives results quickly. Gemstones also known as gems, precious stones, semi-precious stones, Vedic gemstones, Jyotish gemstones are one of the most beautiful & exotic minerals with elegant appearance & color. Gems or Gemstones Jewelleries are extensively used for healing and self-empowerment. There are different types of gems with different prices. The price of gemstones depends on the quality of minerals & availability.
Murtis & Idols
- You should also worship Laxmi Makrana Idols
along with the Rudraksha. shaligram.com is one of the leading websites which deals in very high quality and rare Murtis & Idols made of makrana marbles & brass. The Pranpratisthit Murtis are actual live Murties and bestow the devotee with longevity, protection against sudden accidents and thefts.
- Worshipping Mahalaxmi Yantra
along with the above rudraksha gives accurate results. Yantra established the vibration of large resonance or amplitude with the benefic energy of cosmos. These vibrations generate contact with highly elevated energies and help to enhance the spirituality within and attain spiritual course of conduct in our daily lives. It also increases the intensity of prayer & makes our thoughts more influential & strong.
- Performing Maha Laxmi Puja Mantra Japa & Yagna
gives you very good results. Shaligram Shala Puja and Yagna Services is the most trusted brand for online Hindu pujas and yajna services providers. Our Managing Director of Shaligram Shala Sh. Rajeev Krishna Dasa who is Initiated in Gaudiya Sampradaya has been performing very big pujas like Ati Rudra Puja with 108 priests, Laksh Chandi puja and Yagna with 1100 priests, Satchandi Yagna, Ganesha Laxmi Saraswati pujas, Laxmi Narayana Pujas, Shiva Durga Pujas, Sudarshana Homam, Dasha Mahavidya Pujas, Nav Durga pujas, Navagraha poojas etc.