Significance of 7 Mukhi Rudraksha
Seven Mukhi represents Goddess Mahalaxmi has immense use in the Vastu Shastra. Good health & wealth are blessed to the inmates who place Seven Faced Rudraksha in their house or workplace. Those who are suffering from miseries pertaining to body, finance and mental set-up should wear this Rudraksha for immediate relief. By correct placement in the appropriate direction, with the seven face Rudraksha man can progress in business and service and spend his life happily. Seven Mukhi Rudraksha is the symbol of Anang shiva. Seven faced rudraksha is saptmatradhi Daivat, saptashyadevat and saptmuni Daivat. It represents Goddess Mahalaxmi. Seven mukhi rudraksha
may also be worn on a regular basis. It sublimates the malefic effects of Venus. There is no taboo written in authentic Puranas to be followed while wearing them or placing them in the house.
7 Mukhi Rudraksha Mantra
Mantras: Om Mahalakshmi Namah & Om Hoong Namah
मंत्र: ओम महालक्ष्मी नमः और ओम हूंग नमः
Benefits of 7 Mukhi Rudraksha Bead
1) This Rudraksha makes the personality of the wearer, attractive and charismatic.
2) The wearer of this seven mukhi Rudraksha is not affected by any type of poisioning.
3) The saath mukhi Rudraksha make the wearer of positive, free from sufferings.
4) It increase attention from opposite sex.
Spiritual Benefits of 7 Mukhi Rudraksha Bead
1) Gives blessing of Goddess Laxmi.
2) Seven mukhi Rudraksha removes the miseries, bad luck and misfortune.
3) 7 mukhi Rudraksha gives the wearer, peace of mind, abundance and harmony in relationships.
4) Saath mukhi Rudraksha attracts prosperity, contentment and happiness in the life of the wearer.
Health Benefits of 7 Mukhi Rudraksha Bead
1) 7 mukhi Rudraksha regulates the functioning of the digestive system, cures indigestion, hyperacidity.
2) Saath mukhi Rudraksha wearer gets relief from diabetes.
3) 7 mukhi Rudraksha wearer gets relief from stomach pain, liver, pancreas, adrenal gland.
Who Can Wear Seven Mukhi Bead
Devotees of all cultures, backgrounds, caste, religion and gender can wear this divine Rudraksha bead. Wearing it can be more beneficial for the people who are suffering from miseries pertaining to body, health, finance and psychological set-up. 7 Mukhi rudraksha if asked to be worn on Saturday then its main purpose is to treat the malefic effect of planet Saturn. On the other hand, if you wear it on Friday then it will attract prosperity in life. It is believed that Seven Mukhi Rudraksha bead is most beneficial for whom who has Capricorn (Makar) of zodiac sign.
Shaligram Shala is the Best Supplier in the World
Shaligram Shala (shaligram.com) is the best supplier in the world of Natural and Genuine Rudraksha Beads. Rudraksha bead from Shaligram Shala are handpicked and undergo strict quality check. We have a dedicated and experienced team to ensure that we deal only in genuine and premium quality beads. Being the largest supplier of Rudraksha bead in the world, we command best quality and affordable price in regular, collector and super collector beads. We at Shaligram Shala offer Rudraksha from Nepal and Indonesia.
Why Buy Rudraksha from Shaligram Shala
The Rudraksha products are delivered to the customers after proper energization & pran pratishtha. Therefore all the devotees are requested to forward their date, time & place of birth while ordering Rudraksha Beads, so that the proper energization & pran pratishtha could be done on their names before the dispatch of the product.
Buy Rudraksha Accessories from Shaligram Shala
As per Shiva Purana the Rudrakshas can be worn in the form of bracelet, armlet, locket and mala (rosary). Rudrakshas can be worn by using thread along with copper, silver & gold caps or it can be worn in complete silver & gold capping joined with silver or gold wire.
At shaligram.com, the bracelet, armlet, locket and malas are made after following each and every ritual as mentioned in the shastras, vedas, upanishad, puranas & tantras. The rudraksha products are delivered to the customers after proper energization, tacchonization & pran pratishtha. Therefore all the devotees are requested to forward their date, time & place of birth while ordering rudrakshas, so that the proper energization & pran pratishtha could be done on their names before the dispatch of the Rudrakshas.
Importance of 7 Mukhi Rudraksh
They should be preserved in a locker or at some safe place since they are considered as very valuable. The ruling planet of this Rudraksha is venus and health-wise it cures problems of weakness, colic pain, handicaps, pain in bone and muscles, paralysis, long term disease, impotency, worries and hopelessness. This Rudraksha has great use in Vastu as far as the ability to bring immense protection, auspiciousness among the family members and peaceful environment. Wearing seven Mukhi Rudraksha in 108 beads seven Mukhi Indonesian mala will give tremendous benefit in terms of prosperity and peace of mind. Maha Laxmi Shaligram, Maha Vishnu Shaligram Shila along with Laxmi Narayan Shaligram Shila and a Dwarka Shila with 13 Mukhi, 7 Mukhi Rudraksha mala if worshipped together in the temple keep the Shilas in North direction, will benefit greatly the devotee in easing out his financial difficulties, impotency, worries and also bestow him with virtuous children and very sound health.
Precautions For Seven Mukhi
1. Seven Mukhi
is very good Rudraksha for good health & wealth.
2. The Abhimantrit Rudraksha
which are energised following the correct procedure as mentioned in Jabalo Upanishad by its Mool Mantra and Beej Mantra should only be worn.
3. After wearing Mala you should chant Mantras below whenever you get time during the day for energising Rudrakshas. The Mantras are Om Namah Shivaya & Om Hoong Namah
4. Seven faced Rudraksha should be capped with gold or silver and should be worn around the neck or be placed at the worshipping place.
5. Placing the Rudraksha and Shaligram Shilas as mentioned above and sitting close to Rudraksha and doing meditation will rejunivate Rudraksha as well as you.
6. Day for wearing is Monday after taking bath in morning before 12 noon. While wearing continuously chant the mantras.
7. The selected code number of Rudraksha
will only be sent.
8. The bead when worn, should touch the body.
Testing of 7 Mukhi
For testing the genuity of Seven mukhi Rudraksha, placed the bead inside a glass full of water for one hour duration. After taking out if the bead remains solid, the bead is genuine. The remaining water inside the glass should not contain any worms, and color of water should remain transparent. Now clearly observe the bead for tiny holes or damages. If everything is ok, dry the bead under the fan and wear it as mentioned above.
Ingredients required for abhishek procedure of Rudraksha
- Panchgavya (Water, Milk, Curd, Ghee, Honey)
- Any one Fruit Juice (Coconut water, Ganne ka Ras, Anar Juice)
Abhishek Procedure of Rudraksha
Devotees can do abhishek of Rudraksha once or twice a week as per convenience and the detailed of abhishek procedure of Rudraksha is given below
- Bath Rudraksha with water
- Offer all abhishekam liquid one by one which are Panchgavya (Water, Milk, Curd, Ghee, Honey) and any one Fruit Juice (Coconut water, Ganne ka Ras, Anar Juice)
- Now wipe off Rudraksha with a clean cloth and place it on pedestal
Ingredients required for Worship procedure of Rudraksha
- gandaki river water/ gangajal
- clean cloth
- sandal paste
- tulsi leaf
- Dhoop & Agarbatti
- sweet, fruits and other eatable
- a picture of deity related to Rudraksha
Worship Procedure of Rudraksha
- First of all place the Rudraksha on a metal plate
- Sit facing east direction
- Bath the Rudraksha with gandaki river water/ gangajal
- Wipe it off with clean cloth
- Apply tika of sandal paste on the Rudraksha and place one tulsi leaf on the bead so the tulsi rests on the Rudraksha nicely
- Chant mantra of god/ goddess
- Show Dhoop/ Agarbatti to Rudraksha
- Offer some sweet, fruits and other eatable to the Rudraksha
- Speak out your wish loudly in front of the Rudraksha
- The Rudraksha will be sent after performing Mahapuja and energization.
How to Maintain the Rudrakshas So That They Have a Life of More Than 500 Years
1. Please inspect the Rudrakshas thoroughly for any damage or some artificial line carved on the Rudrakshas.
2. Please see that the thread or the silver wire which is used to make a rosary or mala or bracelet is not damaging the holes of the Rudrakshas by pushing the holes of the Rudrakshas very hard.
3. Please take care of the Rudrakshas in the best possible way so that they do not get damaged while wearing and see that they do not bang against some hard object.
4. It is better that no telcom powder is applied on the chest especially that part of the chest, where the Rudraksha rests. This telcom powder if applied goes inside the mukhasor faces of the Rudrakshas and block the complete energy flow from the seeds of the Rudrakshas.
5. Wear the Rudrakshas always in such a way that they should always touch your body.
6. Wear the Rudrakshas close to the location of the chakras for better results. Please consult Rajeev Krishna mob no. +919322646421 before wearing the Rudrakshas.
7. Once the rudrakshas are worn, lots of negativity is absorbed by the rudraksha as it is a dielectric. Once the negativity is fully absorbed say in 3 or 4 days then the rudraksha has to washed with a little soap water and clean it with normal water. Dry it thoroughly under the fan or AC. Do not dry under sun. Apply mixture of pure Sandalwood and olive oil ( buy this good quality mixture of Pure Sandalwood oil and Olive oil from Shaligram Shala) with the help of a new tooth brush. Just take very little oil in the brush and spread that in the entire rudraksha especially on the mukhas or faces and over the body of the Rudraksha. The ratio of mixture of pure Sandalwood oil and Olive oil should be 1:10. ( You can take this mixture from Shaligram Shala directly). Keep it for drying for atleast 2 hours. Do not apply too much of the oil.
8. After every 7 to 10 days clean the Rudrakshas in a same way that is repeat the same procedure as mentioned in sl. 7 so that the Rudrakshas remain fresh and rejuvenated.
8A. Please buy or order one Rudrakshas Maintenance Kit from Shaligram Shala. This will help in cleaning of Rudrakshas more effectively.
9. It is good to wear the Rudrakshas for as much time as possible in a day but I would advise to remove the Rudrakshas at night before sleeping as night is a private affair and even Gods does not come in between wife and the husband. Those who are not married or leading a saintly life can wear the Rudrakshas at night also. But ensure that they should not get damaged or hurt you while turning on the bed ( karvat lene se) at night. In the morning after taking bath again wear that after chanting Aum Namah Shivaye atleast 3 times of multiple of three times.
10. If you are not in the position of taking bath on a particular day, just purify your self by sprinkling the water three times from your right hand on your head. This is considered as the symbolic bath being taken by the devotee.
11. During the ladies menses or periods it is good to avoid wearing Rudrakshas for 2 or 3 days only for the ladies. But gents can wear the Rudrakshas even if the wife or daughter or any lady is mensurating in the house.
12. While wearing Rudrakshas, no masterbation should be done or sexual thoughts be brought in the mind. If it is unavoidable then take the rudraksha out from the neck or hand and keep it inside the holy pouch which is provided with every Rudraksha or mala or bracelet. Do not wear the Rudrakshas on that day. Wear the Rudrakshas the next day after taking bath.
13. After removing the mala or rudraksha or bracelet the same needs to be kept in the temple or some holy place and not in the bedroom especially when and husband and wife are sleeping together.
14. Liquor or non-veg can be consumed while wearing the Rudrakshas. However try to avoid these things as far as possible. Also if unavoidable then the Rudrakshas can be kept in the holy pouch and worn again next day after taking bath and after chanting the mantra.
15. For normal urination it is not mandatory to remove the Rudrakshas from the body. However three times the water be sprinkled by the right hand to purify oneself after the natures call is answered. However if going for passing stool or phesis then the rudrakshas have to be removed from the body and should be worn only after the purification process is done.
16. Be polite and gentle with yourself and others when you are wearing the Rudrakshas. Lord Shiva is with you in the form of Rudrakshas.
17. Do not be angry or tensed while wearing the Rudrakshas. Just chant the maha mantra Aum Namah Shivaye and take long breathe for couple of minutes and become normal. Rudraksha will help you to calm down and you can take appropriate action to resolve the challenging situation thereafter.
18. Look after the rudraksha like a small child who requires attention at all points of time.
19. Do not let anyone touch your rudraksha as his or her negative or positive energy could be transmitted to the rudraksha.
20. If the rudraksha has fallen down on the ground by mistake while wearing or taking it out then touch the rudraksha on your head or Ajna chakra three times, ask for mercy of Lord Shiva and chant Aum Namah Shivaye 3 times and either wear it or keep it at a holy place.
21. Everyday while wearing the Rudrakshas chant Aum Namah Shivaye or Mahamrityunjay mantra minimum 3 times or in the multiple of three times.
22. Do not take the Rudrakshas to the cremation ceremony.
23. Keep on chanting mantra Aum Namah Shivaye continuously whole day even if you are working or doing some work.
24. Make a habit of greeting others by saying " Jai Shiv Shankar Shambho"
25. The rudrakshas could be passed on to the next generation by performing a simple ritual. For that you can call Mr. Rajeev Krishna on his mobile +919322646421.
26. Avoid wearing anybodys Rudrakshas before doing the transferring ritual.
27. If you the above simple rules, the rudraksha will serve you and your generations for 500 years or more.
28. Contact Rajeev Krishna on his email firstname.lastname@example.org if there are any doubts regarding maintaining of rudraksha are concerned.
Associated Chakra Planet & Products
If the above Rudraksha Bead is worshipped along with the following items, the power of this bead increases manifolds times more. If you buy any of these items, we shall energize that item during your puja so that these will give you very good results. We will energize and also do Abhimantram of that item.
- Hritpadma & Anantgandha Chakra is balanced by performing this puja. Chakra is seven centers of religious energy in the human body. Chakras are the circular vortexes of power that are situated in seven different points on the spinal column, and all the seven chakras are related to the different organs and glands within the body. These chakras are responsible for disturbing life energy.
- Venus (Shukra) is associated with this Rudraksha. According to the Vedic astrology, all the nine planets in your horoscope (Kundali) affect the course of life i.e. marriage, career, health, finances etc. The movement of these planets in the horoscope forms yogas or doshas (negative influences). Due to these Navagraha doshas, people face various obstacles & hindrances in their life. In order to minimize and negate the malefic doshas or malefic influence of these planets, we perform various Pujas & Yagnas.
- Maha Laxmi Shaligram
can be worshipped along with this Rudraksha and it gives very good results. The Shaligram is a natural stone that is Lord Vishnu itself. Shaligram is a Blackstone brought from Gandaki river-beds in the Muktinath area of Nepal. Shalagram Shila is also known as Salagram/ Shalagram/ Saligram Sila. Shaligram worshipped in the temple as well as in the houses. Shaligram is a fossilized shell used in South Asia as an iconic symbol and form of Lord Vishnu. They are typically in the form of spherical, black-colored and smooth in nature. We offer a pure array of Shri Shalagram. Its origination place is also likewise of Sankha, Moti or Gomati Chakra which are Aquatic States. Shalagram is a Blackstone brought from Gandaki river, there is a big place called Shalagram and these Shalagram are hundreds of years old.
- Wearing Diamond (Heera) & White Sapphire (Safed Pukhraj) along with this Rudraksha gives results quickly. Gemstones also known as gems, precious stones, semi-precious stones, Vedic gemstones, Jyotish gemstones are one of the most beautiful & exotic minerals with elegant appearance & color. Gems or Gemstones Jewelleries are extensively used for healing and self-empowerment. There are different types of gems with different prices. The price of gemstones depends on the quality of minerals & availability.
Murtis & Idols
- You should also worship Laxmi Makrana Idols
along with the Rudraksha. shaligram.com is one of the leading websites which deals in very high quality and rare Murtis & Idols made of makrana marbles & brass. The Pranpratisthit Murtis are actual live Murties and bestow the devotee with longevity, protection against sudden accidents and thefts.
- Worshipping Mahalaxmi Yantra
along with the above rudraksha gives accurate results. Yantra established the vibration of large resonance or amplitude with the benefic energy of cosmos. These vibrations generate contact with highly elevated energies and help to enhance the spirituality within and attain spiritual course of conduct in our daily lives. It also increases the intensity of prayer & makes our thoughts more influential & strong.
- Performing Maha Laxmi Puja Mantra Japa & Yagna
gives you very good results. Shaligram Shala Puja and Yagna Services is the most trusted brand for online Hindu pujas and yajna services providers. Our Managing Director of Shaligram Shala Sh. Rajeev Krishna Dasa who is Initiated in Gaudiya Sampradaya has been performing very big pujas like Ati Rudra Puja with 108 priests, Laksh Chandi puja and Yagna with 1100 priests, Satchandi Yagna, Ganesha Laxmi Saraswati pujas, Laxmi Narayana Pujas, Shiva Durga Pujas, Sudarshana Homam, Dasha Mahavidya Pujas, Nav Durga pujas, Navagraha poojas etc.