Origin and Appearance of 7 Mukhi Rudraksha
The 7 Mukhi Rudraksha is found in the regions of Nepal, Java, and Indonesia. It derives its name from the seven natural divisions or faces (mukhis) that appear on its surface. These faces or mukhis are visible as deep lines running vertically from one end of the bead to the other. Each face is believed to represent a manifestation of Lord Shiva, the deity associated with transformation and destruction.
Symbolism and Spiritual Significance of 7 mukhi Rudraksha
The 7 Mukhi Rudraksha is closely associated with the planet Saturn (Shani) and is believed to balance its influences. It is regarded as a symbol of divine grace and protection. The seven faces of the bead are said to represent the seven sacred rivers, the seven sages (Saptarishis), and the seven chakras in the human body. Wearing the 7 Mukhi Rudraksha is believed to activate and align these chakras, fostering a harmonious flow of energy.
Emotional Stability and Healing of 7 Mukhi Bead
The 7 Mukhi Rudraksha is revered for its calming and healing properties. It is believed to alleviate anxiety, stress, and depression, promoting emotional stability and inner peace. The bead is also said to enhance intuition and wisdom, enabling the wearer to make sound decisions and overcome obstacles with clarity and resilience.
Spiritual Growth and Enlightenment of 7 Mukhi
Wearing the 7 Mukhi Rudraksha is believed to facilitate spiritual growth and evolution. It is said to awaken the higher consciousness, deepen meditation practice, and enhance spiritual experiences. The bead is considered a powerful tool for those on the path of self-realization and seeking a deeper connection with the divine.
Material Abundance and Prosperity of 7 Mukhi Rudraksha
The 7 Mukhi Rudraksha is associated with abundance and prosperity. It is believed to attract wealth, success, and opportunities in ones professional and personal life. The bead is often worn by individuals seeking financial stability, business growth, and material well-being. It is also believed to protect against negative energies and bring good fortune.
How to Wear the 7 Mukhi Rudraksha
To experience the maximum benefits of the 7 Mukhi Rudraksha, it is recommended to wear it after proper energization and purification rituals. The bead can be worn as a pendant, bracelet, or mala (prayer beads). It is advisable to wear it on a Monday after chanting the appropriate mantras and setting positive intentions.
Caring for the 7 Mukhi Rudraksha
To maintain the sanctity and potency of the 7 Mukhi Rudraksha, it is essential to handle it with care. It is advised to keep the bead clean and avoid exposing it to harsh chemicals or excessive heat. Regularly wiping the bead with a clean cloth and storing it in a sacred space or pouch is recommended. The 7 Mukhi Rudraksha is a divine gift that holds immense spiritual and healing powers. It serves as a powerful tool for emotional stability, spiritual growth, and material abundance.
7 Mukhi Rudraksha Mantra
Mantras: Om Mahalakshmi Namah & Om Hoong Namah
मंत्र: ओम महालक्ष्मी नमः और ओम हूंग नमः
The wearer of this rudraksha must chant the above mantra 108 times every day or more in multiple of 9 times.
Benefits of 7 Mukhi Rudraksha Bead
1) This Rudraksha makes the personality of the wearer, attractive and charismatic.
2) The wearer of this seven mukhi Rudraksha is not affected by any type of poisioning.
3) The 7 mukhi Rudraksha make the wearer of positive, free from sufferings.
4) It increase attention from opposite sex.
Spiritual Benefits of 7 Mukhi Rudraksha Bead
1) Gives blessing of Goddess Laxmi.
2) Seven mukhi Rudraksha removes the miseries, bad luck and misfortune.
3) 7 mukhi Rudraksha gives the wearer, peace of mind, abundance and harmony in relationships.
4) Saath mukhi Rudraksha attracts prosperity, contentment and happiness in the life of the wearer.
Health Benefits of 7 Mukhi Rudraksha Bead
1) 7 mukhi Rudraksha regulates the functioning of the digestive system, cures indigestion, hyperacidity.
2) Saath mukhi Rudraksha wearer gets relief from diabetes.
3) 7 mukhi Rudraksha wearer gets relief from stomach pain, liver, pancreas, adrenal gland.
As per Shastra
।। सप्त्वक्त्रो महेशानीहुह्यनंगो नाम नामतः धारणातस्य देवेशी दरिद्रोपीश्वरो भवेत् ।।
शिवपुराण, अ २५, श्लो ७२
The 7 Mukhi Rudraksha is of Anang form. Even a poor person becomes Ishwar (Full of Possessions) by wearing it.
Shiv Purana, Chapter. 25, Shloka. 72
Essence of Seven Mukhi Rudraksha
Our sacred texts state that the 7 Mukhi Rudraksha is in the Anang form. By donning it, anyone, regardless of wealth, can become Ishwar (Full of Possessions). The Saptamatrikas bestow their blessings and the graces of Goddess Lakshmi onto the 7 Mukhi Rudraksha. This bead is also blessed by the seven sages known as Saptarishis, Sun, Mahasen, Anang, and Ananta, the serpent. The word "Ananta" (infinite) actually provides insight into the range of abilities this beads user has. According to the Vedas, Lord Vishnu said that Ananta was the king of all snakes. Lord Vishnu is frequently shown riding Ananta with Sthira (stable) Lakshmi. As a result, this bead embodies Goddess Lakshmi in her most dependable state. The blessing of Goddess Lakshmi brings in wealth, fame, progress and removes bad luck. This power is experienced by the wearer of this bead as per texts.
Story of Goddess Lakshmi and 7 Mukhi Rudraksha
Wealth and abundance are known to be bestowed by the goddess Lakshmi. Lord Indra was regal and powerful as the monarch of Devatas when she was in Devlok. Goddess Lakshmi leaves him when the Sage Durvasa condemned him for his haughtiness and negligence, leaving him feeble and without glory. The Naaglok and the Asuras underworld are then graced by her. She bestowed countless blessings upon Bali, the king of the Asuras. The decision to churn the ocean was made when the search for Amrut got underway. In the midst of the churning, both Devas and Asuras witnessed her emerge from the ocean of milk. She immediately made Vishnu her spouse and travelled to Vaikuntha with him. It is in this place that she sat with her husband on the mighty Ananta Naag and displayed her Sthira (stable) form.
According to the Padma Purana, the seven facets of the 7 Mukhi Rudraksha are home to seven mighty snakes. Snakes, or nagas, are powerful elemental beings. Because of the grace of these Nagas, the wearer of this bead is immune to all poisoning. Crimes like stealing, adultery, and drug misuse are sins and bring about bad karma. The faults that result from them are forgiven by this bead.
Rules for Wearing Rudraksha/ How to Maintain Your Rudraksha
- Rudraksha should ideally be cleaned with water and oiled once a month with almond oil using a gentle brush.
- The following day, recite Om Namah Shivaye before donning the mala.
- While having sex and when visiting cemeteries, take off your Rudraksha mala.
- The Rudraksha Mala should be taken off while consuming non-vegetarian food and alcohol, and then put back on later, according to Shaligram Shala. However, our scriptures also emphasize that they are completely permissible to wear at all times.
- Rudraksha can be worn by women, and it is up to them whether or not to take the mala off when they are menstruating. According to our teachings, there are no such limitations, hence women can wear rudrakshas carefree.
- Touch the Rudraksha Mala to a Shiva Ling and say "Om Namah Shivaye" 11 times to activate it. Try to do a Rudrabhishek of the Rudraksha whenever you can.
- Try to avoid donning someone elses Rudraksha mala, and keep a separate mala for Japa and for wearing.
Etymology of 7 Mukhi Rudraksha
The Saat Mukhi Rudraksha, also known as the 7 Mukhi Rudraksha, is a bead with seven distinct clefts, or Mukhs, on its face. It has seven seeds inside of it in addition to a collection of seven cuttings (Clefts). These extremely tiny seeds are thought to contain the true power of the Rudraksha. These seeds could be slightly undeveloped or fully formed. Rudraksha seeds work best to make the bead robust and powerful the more they are cultivated. Because it has seven faces, slashes, or clefts on its face, the 7 Mukhi Rudraksha earned its name and possesses the capacity to make a person prosperous.
Origin of 7 Mukhi Rudraksha
There are primarily two locations where 7 Mukhi Rudraksha grows naturally: Indonesia and Nepal. Rudraksha is mostly exported from these two nations, and as 7 Mukhi Rudraksha accounts for 30% of the total yield, it is one of the most sought-after and often bought Rudraksha beads from both nations. However, there has been a price increase for 7 Mukhi Nepali Rudraksha compared to 7 Mukhi Indonesian Rudraksha because it is slightly higher in demand.
There are other locations in Sri Lanka and India where 7 Mukhi Rudraksha is also grown, but the quality of the beads is not adequate. 7 Mukhi Rudraksha seeds are imported by farmers from Nepal, who then grow them in Himalayan states like Uttarakhand, Himachal Pradesh, Assam, Shillong, and others. Because they cannot adequately gather the atmospheric conditions of cold weather and do not thrive enough correctly, these beads are of poor grade. As a result, the beads lose some of their quality and conditioning, and the outcome is also not very appealing.
Since a significant portion of Nepals economy is based on the cultivation and plantation of rudraksha, local farmers are highly hesitant to share their seeds with farmers outside of their community in order to safeguard their own interests and livelihood. This renders the Rudraksha plantation outside of Nepal weak and unsupportive geographically.
There is only one suitable alternative to Nepali Rudraksha, the Indonesian Rudraksha beads. Although the Indonesian Rudraksha beads are good, they do not have a lot of size and texture because the soil type and issues with climate change in that country have allowed the field to produce a completely different design of Rudraksha.
Difference between Nepali Rudraksha beads and Indonesian Rudraksha beads
The Rudraksha beads from Nepal are larger. They have a texture that improves their appearance and are primarily dark brown in colour. The beads have a rich brown colour and a rustic appearance that make them highly alluring. Deep and distinct cuts on the faces of Nepali Rudraksha beads help to distinguish their originality and authenticity. The majority of Nepali beads are larger in size, heavier in weight, and more useful when used. Additionally, Nepali Rudraksha beads are more dependable and durable for any wearer.
Rudraksha beads from Indonesia are smaller in size. They have a light brown colour that leans somewhat off-white. They lack obvious cuts, Mukhs, clefts in their faces, or other physical defects. Rudraksha beads from Indonesia are smaller, lighter, and take a little longer to manifest their powers. Rudraksha beads from Indonesia have less energy than those from Nepal.
Why are Nepali Rudraksha beads powerful?
The origin of Nepali Rudraksha beads is not far from Kailash Mansarovar mountain. They are thought to more closely contain Lord Shivas blessings than the Indonesian Rudraksha beads because they both contain his essence and do so. Rudraksha beads from Nepal are suitable for worship. This is the major justification behind the notion that those who wear or worship a Nepali Rudraksha will never experience anything negative, unfortunate, or strange in their lives.
The benefit of 7 Mukhi Rudraksha
The Rudraksha 7 Mukhi is an extremely potent bead. It possessed numerous astrological, mythical, and numerological abilities. Other than this, owning a 7 Mukhi Rudraksha has a lot of advantages in terms of business, general and health.
Lakshmi controls the 7 Mukhi Rudraksha beads. Given that it has received the blessing of Goddess Lakshmi, this bead serves as a symbol of the wearers financial security and soundness. According to legend, a person who wears a 7 Mukhi Rudraksha will never experience financial hardships throughout life. The 7 Mukhi Rudraksha has the ability to regulate the wearers income and spending. When Goddess Lakshmi is worshipped on a Friday, the bead is worthy of carrying luck for all time.
The Rudraksha with Shanis blessing is the 7 Mukhi variety. Shani, the planet of all negative and ill omens, is represented by the number 7. If a person does not take precautions and does not make the necessary corrections to appease the Lord of evil omens, this planet is to blame for bringing about the most challenging and gloomy conditions to come to light. Any act of disobedience to him causes a persons life to go awry and encounter many problems. The 7 Mukhi Rudraksha aids the user in making this choice and works to monitor their behaviour to prevent any unfavourable outcomes in their lives.
The 7 Mukhi Rudraksha is regarded as an extremely harmful and crucial element of numerology. The numerology science as a whole is thought to be ruled by the number 7. Since 7 is a prime number that appears frequently in daily life, it is regarded as the most all-encompassing number in the field of numerology. Seven is the number of the rainbow, seven is the number of the seven chakras in the body, seven is the number of the seven Chiranjeevis (those who shall live forever), and seven is the number of the seven oceans in the earth. This gives the number 7 a lot of significance, and numerology says that a person wearing a 7 Mukhi Rudraksha becomes the master of all 7 universes that exist.
The 7 Mukhi Rudraksha is regarded as Lord Shivas Anang Roop according to the Vedas and other religious writings. Anang Shiv and Shashwat Shiv are said to be the two personalities of Lord Shiva. Anang Shiv is the person who represents the worlds face and the individuals outward appearance. The Anang personality of Shiva is given to the wearer of a 7 Mukhi Rudraksha. A persons Shashwat Shiv is their inner personality. The way one thinks, understands, acts, and approaches anything are all examples of personality traits that are influenced by Shashwat Shiv. Later on, we shall go into more detail regarding these.
Importance of 7 Mukhi Rudraksha
It is crucial to use a 7 Mukhi Rudraksha to accomplish the following:
- Decent financial situation
- Recognise the worth of money
- To be able to meet all of the materialistic wants, earn more money.
- Being financially independent and knowledgeable
- Recognise the economics of saving more money by spending less
- Possess the ability to raise ones own standard of living
- Learn the art of generosity and philanthropy to win over the publics trust.
- Remove obstacles and negativity from your life Protect yourself and your loved ones from all types of bad and negative energy
- Maintain a path of discipline to keep Gods benefits.
Who Should Wear 7 Mukhi Rudraksha?
Wearing a 7 Mukhi Rudraksha is advised for:
- Those suffering from poverty.
- People who require a job promotion or a higher standard of life in society.
- People who want to become wealthy People who want to grow their businesses People who need financial literacy.
- People who wish to protect their family from evil and negative energies People who have a lot of money but do not know how to manage it.
- People who want to get rid of Shanis negative influences.
- Those who want to learn who their enemies are into their strategy.
- Those with numerous adversaries.
How Much Time Does 7 Mukhi Rudraksha Take to Work?
Any Rudraksha bead typically takes 25 to 100 days to start working its magic. Because the Nepali bead has higher strength and is more adapted to the bodys requirements than the Indonesian Rudraksha bead, it is thought to act more quickly than the latter. 35 to 45 days pass before the 7 Mukhi Rudraksha begins to provide results. A Rudraksha bead has an infinite lifespan, and as it ages, it becomes more effective at giving its owner more focused benefits.
Where is 7 Mukhi Rudraksha available?
You can purchase a 7 Mukhi Rudraksha online from Shaligram Shala. You may also go to shaligram.com and type Buy 7 Mukhi Rudraksha to purchase it there. Online Rudraksha shopping can be hazardous, so always purchase from reputable vendors. Try not to shop around for the cheapest items because quality costs money. Only at Shaligram Shala you can purchase 7 Mukhi Rudraksha online and take advantage of exclusive discounts and offers at the checkout page in addition to details on a variety of other products on the website. On our website, you may also look to purchase a 7 Mukhi Rudraksha Mala.
Ingredients required for abhishek procedure of 7 Mukhi Rudraksha
- Panchgavya (Water, Milk, Curd, Ghee, Honey)
- Any one Fruit Juice (Coconut water, Ganne ka Ras, Anar Juice)
Abhishek Procedure of 7 Mukhi Rudraksha
Devotees can do abhishek of Rudraksha once or twice a week as per convenience and the detailed of abhishek procedure of Rudraksha is given below
- Bath Rudraksha with water
- Offer all abhishekam liquid one by one which are Panchgavya (Water, Milk, Curd, Ghee, Honey) and any one Fruit Juice (Coconut water, Ganne ka Ras, Anar Juice)
- Now wipe off Rudraksha with a clean cloth and place it on pedestal
Ingredients required for Worship procedure of 7 Mukhi Rudraksha
- gandaki river water/ gangajal
- clean cloth
- sandal paste
- tulsi leaf
- Dhoop & Agarbatti
- sweet, fruits and other eatable
- a picture of deity related to Rudraksha
Worship Procedure of 7 Mukhi Rudraksha
- First of all place the Rudraksha on a metal plate
- Sit facing east direction
- Bath the Rudraksha with gandaki river water/ gangajal
- Wipe it off with clean cloth
- Apply tika of sandal paste on the Rudraksha and place one tulsi leaf on the bead so the tulsi rests on the Rudraksha nicely
- Chant mantra of god/ goddess
- Show Dhoop/ Agarbatti to Rudraksha
- Offer some sweet, fruits and other eatable to the Rudraksha
- Speak out your wish loudly in front of the Rudraksha
- The Rudraksha will be sent after performing Mahapuja and energization.
How to Maintain the Rudrakshas So That They Have a Life of More Than 500 Years
1. Please inspect the Rudrakshas thoroughly for any damage or some artificial line carved on the Rudrakshas.
2. Please see that the thread or the silver wire which is used to make a rosary or mala or bracelet is not damaging the holes of the Rudrakshas by pushing the holes of the Rudrakshas very hard.
3. Please take care of the Rudrakshas in the best possible way so that they do not get damaged while wearing and see that they do not bang against some hard object.
4. It is better that no telcom powder is applied on the chest especially that part of the chest, where the Rudraksha rests. This telcom powder if applied goes inside the mukhasor faces of the Rudrakshas and block the complete energy flow from the seeds of the Rudrakshas.
5. Wear the Rudrakshas always in such a way that they should always touch your body.
6. Wear the Rudrakshas close to the location of the chakras for better results. Please consult Rajeev Krishna mob no. +919322646421 before wearing the Rudrakshas.
7. Once the rudrakshas are worn, lots of negativity is absorbed by the rudraksha as it is a dielectric. Once the negativity is fully absorbed say in 3 or 4 days then the rudraksha has to washed with a little soap water and clean it with normal water. Dry it thoroughly under the fan or AC. Do not dry under sun. Apply mixture of pure Sandalwood and olive oil ( buy this good quality mixture of Pure Sandalwood oil and Olive oil from Shaligram Shala) with the help of a new tooth brush. Just take very little oil in the brush and spread that in the entire rudraksha especially on the mukhas or faces and over the body of the Rudraksha. The ratio of mixture of pure Sandalwood oil and Olive oil should be 1:10. ( You can take this mixture from Shaligram Shala directly). Keep it for drying for atleast 2 hours. Do not apply too much of the oil.
8. After every 7 to 10 days clean the Rudrakshas in a same way that is repeat the same procedure as mentioned in sl. 7 so that the Rudrakshas remain fresh and rejuvenated.
8A. Please buy or order one Rudrakshas Maintenance Kit from Shaligram Shala. This will help in cleaning of Rudrakshas more effectively.
9. It is good to wear the Rudrakshas for as much time as possible in a day but I would advise to remove the Rudrakshas at night before sleeping as night is a private affair and even Gods does not come in between wife and the husband. Those who are not married or leading a saintly life can wear the Rudrakshas at night also. But ensure that they should not get damaged or hurt you while turning on the bed ( karvat lene se) at night. In the morning after taking bath again wear that after chanting Aum Namah Shivaye atleast 3 times of multiple of three times.
10. If you are not in the position of taking bath on a particular day, just purify your self by sprinkling the water three times from your right hand on your head. This is considered as the symbolic bath being taken by the devotee.
11. During the ladies menses or periods it is good to avoid wearing Rudrakshas for 2 or 3 days only for the ladies. But gents can wear the Rudrakshas even if the wife or daughter or any lady is mensurating in the house.
12. While wearing Rudrakshas, no masterbation should be done or sexual thoughts be brought in the mind. If it is unavoidable then take the rudraksha out from the neck or hand and keep it inside the holy pouch which is provided with every Rudraksha or mala or bracelet. Do not wear the Rudrakshas on that day. Wear the Rudrakshas the next day after taking bath.
13. After removing the mala or rudraksha or bracelet the same needs to be kept in the temple or some holy place and not in the bedroom especially when and husband and wife are sleeping together.
14. Liquor or non-veg can be consumed while wearing the Rudrakshas. However try to avoid these things as far as possible. Also if unavoidable then the Rudrakshas can be kept in the holy pouch and worn again next day after taking bath and after chanting the mantra.
15. For normal urination it is not mandatory to remove the Rudrakshas from the body. However three times the water be sprinkled by the right hand to purify oneself after the natures call is answered. However if going for passing stool or phesis then the rudrakshas have to be removed from the body and should be worn only after the purification process is done.
16. Be polite and gentle with yourself and others when you are wearing the Rudrakshas. Lord Shiva is with you in the form of Rudrakshas.
17. Do not be angry or tensed while wearing the Rudrakshas. Just chant the maha mantra Aum Namah Shivaye and take long breathe for couple of minutes and become normal. Rudraksha will help you to calm down and you can take appropriate action to resolve the challenging situation thereafter.
18. Look after the rudraksha like a small child who requires attention at all points of time.
19. Do not let anyone touch your rudraksha as his or her negative or positive energy could be transmitted to the rudraksha.
20. If the rudraksha has fallen down on the ground by mistake while wearing or taking it out then touch the rudraksha on your head or Ajna chakra three times, ask for mercy of Lord Shiva and chant Aum Namah Shivaye 3 times and either wear it or keep it at a holy place.
21. Everyday while wearing the Rudrakshas chant Aum Namah Shivaye or Mahamrityunjay mantra minimum 3 times or in the multiple of three times.
22. Do not take the Rudrakshas to the cremation ceremony.
23. Keep on chanting mantra Aum Namah Shivaye continuously whole day even if you are working or doing some work.
24. Make a habit of greeting others by saying " Jai Shiv Shankar Shambho"
25. The rudrakshas could be passed on to the next generation by performing a simple ritual. For that you can call Mr. Rajeev Krishna on his mobile +919322646421.
26. Avoid wearing anybodys Rudrakshas before doing the transferring ritual.
27. If you the above simple rules, the rudraksha will serve you and your generations for 500 years or more.
28. Contact Rajeev Krishna on his email firstname.lastname@example.org if there are any doubts regarding maintaining of rudraksha are concerned.
Associated Chakra Planet & Products
If the above Rudraksha Bead is worshipped along with the following items, the power of this bead increases manifolds times more. If you buy any of these items, we shall energize that item during your puja so that these will give you very good results. We will energize and also do Abhimantram of that item.
- Hritpadma & Anantgandha Chakra is balanced by performing this puja. Chakra is seven centers of religious energy in the human body. Chakras are the circular vortexes of power that are situated in seven different points on the spinal column, and all the seven chakras are related to the different organs and glands within the body. These chakras are responsible for disturbing life energy.
- Venus (Shukra) is associated with this Rudraksha. According to the Vedic astrology, all the nine planets in your horoscope (Kundali) affect the course of life i.e. marriage, career, health, finances etc. The movement of these planets in the horoscope forms yogas or doshas (negative influences). Due to these Navagraha doshas, people face various obstacles & hindrances in their life. In order to minimize and negate the malefic doshas or malefic influence of these planets, we perform various Pujas & Yagnas.
- Maha Laxmi Shaligram
can be worshipped along with this Rudraksha and it gives very good results. The Shaligram is a natural stone that is Lord Vishnu itself. Shaligram is a Blackstone brought from Gandaki river-beds in the Muktinath area of Nepal. Shalagram Shila is also known as Salagram/ Shalagram/ Saligram Sila. Shaligram worshipped in the temple as well as in the houses. Shaligram is a fossilized shell used in South Asia as an iconic symbol and form of Lord Vishnu. They are typically in the form of spherical, black-colored and smooth in nature. We offer a pure array of Shri Shalagram. Its origination place is also likewise of Sankha, Moti or Gomati Chakra which are Aquatic States. Shalagram is a Blackstone brought from Gandaki river, there is a big place called Shalagram and these Shalagram are hundreds of years old.
- Wearing Diamond (Heera) & White Sapphire (Safed Pukhraj) along with this Rudraksha gives results quickly. Gemstones also known as gems, precious stones, semi-precious stones, Vedic gemstones, Jyotish gemstones are one of the most beautiful & exotic minerals with elegant appearance & color. Gems or Gemstones Jewelleries are extensively used for healing and self-empowerment. There are different types of gems with different prices. The price of gemstones depends on the quality of minerals & availability.
Murtis & Idols
- You should also worship Laxmi Makrana Idols
along with the Rudraksha. shaligram.com is one of the leading websites which deals in very high quality and rare Murtis & Idols made of makrana marbles & brass. The Pranpratisthit Murtis are actual live Murties and bestow the devotee with longevity, protection against sudden accidents and thefts.
- Worshipping Mahalaxmi Yantra
along with the above rudraksha gives accurate results. Yantra established the vibration of large resonance or amplitude with the benefic energy of cosmos. These vibrations generate contact with highly elevated energies and help to enhance the spirituality within and attain spiritual course of conduct in our daily lives. It also increases the intensity of prayer & makes our thoughts more influential & strong.
- Performing Maha Laxmi Puja Mantra Japa & Yagna
gives you very good results. Shaligram Shala Puja and Yagna Services is the most trusted brand for online Hindu pujas and yajna services providers. Our Managing Director of Shaligram Shala Sh. Rajeev Krishna Dasa who is Initiated in Gaudiya Sampradaya has been performing very big pujas like Ati Rudra Puja with 108 priests, Laksh Chandi puja and Yagna with 1100 priests, Satchandi Yagna, Ganesha Laxmi Saraswati pujas, Laxmi Narayana Pujas, Shiva Durga Pujas, Sudarshana Homam, Dasha Mahavidya Pujas, Nav Durga pujas, Navagraha poojas etc.