A Yantra is a divine instrument, or a talisman carrying mystical diagram designed on various items including copper, silver, Ashtadhatu, Gemstone, Bhojpatra, and others. Yantra, since ages is considered as the divine path, and the shortest way to attain union with a Godhead or creative energy to fullfill desires we carry throughout our life.
There is a belief that Yantras have deities residing, and performing any puja with specific with mantra can help to please them. This helps in eliminating doshas or negative power ruling on our planets. Moreover, performing these pujas can help in bringing positivity in life. When the Yantra is ready with us, we perform specific puja required for your planetary position, before it sent to you. By placing the same at your space as per direction, there will be positivity around.
Procedures to Follow to Energize the Yantra
- The very first thing you need to do is to purify yourself by taking a bath and stay in a positive mind-set
- Sit on the mat (Asana) facing East direction
- Light an incense stick or diya
- Open the Yantra and place it alongside of the deity and your Ista Devta (God)
- Take the water with a leaf from a tree and sprinkle the water on self and then on the Yantra
- Now wipe the Yantra using a soft cloth and apply Chandan (sandal paste) or Kumkum in the centre
- Place a fresh flower or fruit near the Yantra and start chanting the mantra at least for nine times
- While chanting, close your eyes, focus completely on the mantra, and seek what you want from the God.
Beej Mantras for various Yantras:
Beej Mantras for Yantra will remain the same, irrespective of the material it is made up of-
• Shree Laxinarayan Yantra- Om Kleem Shreem Lakshminarayana Namaha!
• Kailash Dhanraksha Yantra- Om Kleem Harveerayay BhuShankar Lakshmi KuruKuru Swaha!
• Kamla Devi Yantra- Om Ayeim ShreemHreem Kamalyaasinyei Namah!
• Dhan Akarshan Yantra- Om Namah Dhandaye Swaha
• Siddhidayak Laxmi Bisa Yantra- Om Aim Hreem Shreem, Kleem Mahalaxmiyei Namah!
• Kanak Dhara Laxmi Yantra- Om Hreem SahastraVadane Kanakeshwari Sheeghram Avatar Aagachh Om Phat Swaha!
• Mahalakshmi Yantra- Om ShreemHreem Shree Mahalaxmiyei Namah!
• Indrakshi Yantra- Shreem Hreem Kleen Aing Indrakshi Namah!
• Kuber Yantra- Om Yakshaya Kuberaya Vaishravanaya Dhana-Dhanyadi,
• Pataye Dhana Dhanyadi Samruddhim Me, Dehi Dapaya Swaha!
• Ganesha Yantra- Padharjiyo Puran Karjyo Kaaj!
• Shree- Riddhi- Siddhi- Vidhnaharan Mangal Karan Gannayak Ganraaj, Riddhi - Siddhi Sahit!
• Shree Siddhi- Om Namo Siddhi Vinayaka Sarva Karya Kartrai Sarva Vighna Prasha
• Vinayak Yantra- Manaya Sarva Rajya Vashya Karanaya Sarvajan Asarva Stri Purusha Karshanaya Shreem Om Swaha!
• Vakratunda Mahakaya Surya Koti Samaprabha Nirvighnam Kurume Deva Sarvakaryeshu Sarvada!!
• Shee Panchanan- Vakratunda Mahakaya Surya Koti Samaprabha Nirvighnam Kurume
• Ganesh Yantra- Deva Sarvakaryeshu Sarvada
• Ganesh Laxmi- Om Akarshaye Swaha, Om Gang Ganpatyae Namah
• Businss Yantra- Om Shreem Mahalakshymaye Namah
• Vighna Harta- Vidhnaharan Mangal Karan Gannayak Ganraaj, Riddhi - Siddhi Sahi
• Sthapana Yantra- Padharjiyo Puran Karjyo Kaaj!
• Haridra Ganesh- Om Shreem HreemKleem Glaum Gum Ganapatayei Namah
• Ganesh Yantra- Om Gum Ganapataye Namaha
• Shree Yantra- Om Shreem HreemShreem Kamle Kamalalaye Praseed Praseed ShreemHreemShreem, Om Shree Mahalakshmi Devyai Namah!
• Siddh Sainath- Aum Shri Sai Nathay Namah
• Shiva Yantra- Om Namah Shivay!
• Shiv Panchakshri Yantra- Nung Namah Shivay Mung Mah Shivay Na Shing Shivay Namah Vung Vay Namah Shi Yung Ya Namah Shiva!
• Swanakarshan Bhairaw Yantra-
• Om Shreem Hreem Kleem Om Namo Bhagavate Swarnaakarshan Bhairavaay Hiranyam Daapay Daapay Shreem Hreem Kleem Swaha!
• Mahamrityunjaya Yantra- Om Hoom Joom Sah, Om Bhu Bhuvaha Swaha, Om Triambhakam Yajamahe, Sungandhim Pushti Vardanam, Urvaru Kamiva Bandhanat, Mrityor Muksheeya Mamritat, Swaha Bhuvaha Bhu Om, Sah Joom Hoom!
• Tripur Sundri Yantra- Om Aim Hreem Shreem Sri Lalita Tripurasundari Padukam Poojayami Namah
• Dhoomavati Yantra- Dhung Dhung Dhumavati Tha Tha!
• Matangi Yantra- Om Hreem Kleem Hoom Matangyey Hum Phat Swaha!