Google has chosen Shaligram Shala ( shaligram.com) as the world's first 5 star rated Rudraksha supplying Company
Shaligram.com is most preferred website for Pujas, Rudrakshas, Yantras, Shaligrams by Film Actors, Politicians, Industrialists, Bureaucrats and all devotees.
Temple Worship Procedure | Procedure For Worship God
Temples are the connecting factors of excessive significance in our faith and subculture. The absolute necessity of temple worship is harassed in the course of with the aid of the extremely good saints of the religion. It isn't always very difficult to comprehend the critical role they play in cultivating spiritualism in people. It is the vicinity for collective worship. Given those large roles of the temples it's far required to have some area to be followed within the temples for having the real anticipated out of the worship. Here are a few you possibly can follow to set that concord. Most of those are in widespread applicable to all Hindu temples though some are precise to shaivite temples.
1. Going to the temple with a smooth body. Legs and palms shall be wiped clean at entering the temple.
2. Going to the temple adorned with holy symbols like the Holy Ash, rudraksham.
3. Taking something to offer to the Lord. It is an supplying out of devotion. It could be excellent if the offering is the one required in the worship.
4. Not to enter the temple with foot wear.
5. Prostrating in front of the flag column (dwajasthaMbam) (toward the North) on coming into the temple.
6. Not to prostrate anywhere else in the temple.
7. Not to prostrate to all people else in the temple premises.
8. Taking the permission of nandi dEvar mentally before getting into His domicile.
9. Saluting the elephant headed Lord enters the Lord's abode.
10. In Lord Shiva's domicile, have interaction the mind within the considering God. Avoid any gossip. Temple isn't always the location for gossiping. Can sing or chant His names loudly and sweetly if it might no longer disturb others. Otherwise it can be performed internally without making noise.
11. The Holy ash given because the benefits have to be worn saying "shivAya namaH ''. It must not be spilled at the ground or wasted.
12. It is commonly a method to offer something to the priest whose complete existence ought to be within the service of the Lord. Circumambulating the Lord and saluting the Goddess and the deities in the temple. The circumambulation might be carried out as a minimum for three instances. On special events like pradosham there are special circumambulation strategies like soma sUkta pradakshiNam are observed.
13. While inside the temple both the Holy five letters or any reward will be chanted.
14. Before coming out of the temple go to the vicinity of chandeshwar and take permission for the materials which after worship are taken out of the temple as benefits. One must now not take something out in extra and matters taken from the temple have to be most effective because of the mark of advantages. If not anything is taken it's miles the regular practice to wipe (rub) the hands collectively in his place.
15. Should do something inside the promotion of the temple physically or materially or whichever is handy and required.
16. On popping out of the temple, again prostrate in front of the flag column closer to the north. Sit going through the north and meditate at the God chanting the Holy five letters.
17. While in the temple have to now not make the place dirty in any way or make any noise.
18. Going to the temple at least once in every week with the circle of relatives.
19. The mind must be focused at the Lord like the dust of iron that sticks to the magnet. Any worship with such an orientation might have a superb impact in us through the grace of the Almighty.