India’s ancient science of architecture Vastu Shastra which is widely followed in today's time, recommends the use of cosmic instruments like the Yantra. There are different types of Yantras and some of the popular ones are- Sri Yantra, Yantra for meditation, Ganesha Yantra, Sri Chakram, Gayatri Yantra, etc. Yogis, rishis and great ancient scholars for getting multiple benefits used these Yantras in the ancient times.
In broader sense, Yantra means ‘an instrument’ used for reflection, concentration and meditation. These divine instruments carry sacred geometric Vedic symbols called ‘Mandalas’. The center of a Yantra is further enclosed by the geometries in the natural place. This centre has the Divine Providence, representing the entire cosmos. This is where energies emerge and flow into the different spaces of the creations. We are the part of this divine parcel, and keep moving in and out to reach the center, from darkness to light and then finally to the spiritual bliss.
There are Yantras for specific purpose, so you need to install or place accordingly. Different people have different purpose of wearing these Yantras. These can be career goals, increase in wealth, Kuber Yantra to increase the treasurer of heavenly planets blessing the individual. The procedure to install these Yantras is similar to installing of a deity in the temple. With the sense of spirituality, Yantras are the complete living divine forces attracting positive energies and pushing the negative ones out. There are specific mantras for specific Yantra, which you need to chant while installing. This will help in attracting positive energies, and drive away the negative ones from your space.
There are four types Yantras
1. Planetary Yantras to pacify effected Planets
2. Deities Yantras to get blesseing from gods
3. Vastu Yantras to rectify doshas
4. Maha Yantras cover all cosmic powers
Plantery Yantras- Some of the popular one are-
Planet Sun is the most powerful planet of all. In the astrological context, Sun when placed in the right position, will invite all the fortune you deserved in your life.
- Helps to strengthen the position of Surya in horoscope.
- Has power to attract the cosmic elements (Surya tattvas) of Sun.
Surya Yantra carries seed mantra of Sun emitting the power of that mantra. During vedic ages, these powers were only achieved through constant oral recitals.
Mangal in Sanskrit means Auspicious. This Yantra is known for bringing for good luck in career, personal life. Also bringing fortune in the business. Those facing delay in their marriages, installing this Mangal Yantra any worshiping it with the right mantra can bring some relief.
- Mangal Yantra is best for the men and women failing to meet right life partner
- Blesses those facing negative issues in their marital life.
- Is beneficial for women facing miscarriage and similar such issues.
- Keeps you away from debts and financial instabilities
Individual who is facing Shani Sade Sati, then placing Shani Yantra is the best device to pacify planet Saturn. Placing this Yantra and worshiping it daily is like worshiping Lord Shani. The Yantra device features Shani mantra imprinted on the face discharging the Shani tattvas- cosmic elements of Saturn.
- Daily worshipping can help to appease Lord Shani
- Bring down hurdles in life, brings stability in professional growth and bring down other problematic issues.
- Brings relief from constant miseries and personal issues
- Gives major relief from difficulty in breathing and other health issues
- Gives Protection from prolonged illnesses
To bring down major effects of Rahu, installing and worshiping this Rahu Yantra is the best. According to Vedic astrology, Rahu kaal in individual's horoscope can last for eighteen years. If Rahu is in unfavourably position on your horoscope, then the individual will face various health issues, accidents and facing constant hurdles to reach the successful professional goals. To escape from these hurdles, you should install this Rahu Yantra.
- Rahu Yantra helps in preventing your enemies or those who are jealous from harming you
- It helps in protecting you against deceit from others and falling into negative energies.
- Helps to remove obstacles and to reach your personal and professional growth.
2. Diety Yantras- Some of the Yantras belonging to diety
Laskshmi Ganesh Yantra
Considered as the most important Yantra, Lakshmi Ganesh Yantra contains mantras for the worship of Goddess Lakshmi and Lord Ganesha. This Yantra is taken from "Saundarya Lahri". This Yantra can be installed at home, or at the work desk.
Helps to remove all the obstacles
- If installed at your shop, the Yantra will help in increase of customer footfalls.
- If worshiped rightly, there will be increase in the business profit.
Lakshmi Yantra is for bringing prosperity, wealth and riches to an individual. There are different Yantras including Kanakdhara Yantra, Shri Durga Yantra, Shri Kailash Yantras and Shri Mahalaxmi Yantras. For those who are tired of debt burden and want to attract wealth, then Lakshmi Yantra is the right one.
- It brings wealth, prosperity and good fortune to the individual
- Helps you to connect with wealthy and the rich influencers
- Doubles your money and material comforts you are looking for.
- Helps to manage wealth.
Kuber Yantra carries Vedic mantra which influences money and prosperity in all areas and invite opportunities and sources of income. In the Srimad Bhagvatam, it is said that Kubera and the Four Kumaras (everlasting celibate devotees of Lord Vishnu) are companions of Shiva, who resides in the Himalaya.
- It helps in increasing the in-flow of funds
- Helps in managing wealth.
- Showers your business with profit
- Helps in getting a promising job
Vastu Dosh Products
Vastu dosh Products is designed to extract positive energies of the five basic elements of nature - the solar energy of sun, lunar energy of moon, wind energy, magnetic effects of earth and heat energy of fire. These products help in balancing elements and bring harmony in the life of the person using the. In fact, the theme of Vastu Shastra is to bring harmony in life. When there is an imbalance between these five elements, there is negativity around, too much of sorrow, failure and poor economic condition in the individual life. By using any of these Vastu Products, one can easily find ways to overcome issues mentioned. Vastu dosh Products help to energize your surroundings with positivity. Whether you are placing them at home or at office, they can bring positivity around and goes with the laws of nature for better health, and helps in bringing more peace and increased work efficiently.
They work as an intuitive guide helping you in making the best decision in your business, career, finances, and personal.
Dowsing helps to identify the root cause behind energy imbalances, especially Earth energies, resulting to geopathic stress.
Rock Salt Lamps
These beautifully designed Vastu lamps contain rock salts extracted from the Himalayas. These salts carry special power to absorb all negative energies in any space and replacing it with positive energies. You can find these lamps in various shapes and sizes, and help to bring relief from stress and enhance harmony between family members.
Vastu Yantras fall under Vastu dosh products helping to balance out energies in an already constructed building that failed to comply with Vastu Shastra rules. These Vastu Yantras can be kept in office space or home to bring stability and prosperous.
Maha Yantras fall under the symbolic representation category representing Mother Goddesses, all nine planets, to protect, Rog Nivaran (health yantras) and other aspects. Maha Yantras are larger version of the yantras mentioned- above and others including health, success and more.