Google has chosen Shaligram Shala ( shaligram.com) as the world's first 5 star rated Rudraksha supplying Company
Shaligram.com is most preferred website for Pujas, Rudrakshas, Yantras, Shaligrams by Film Actors, Politicians, Industrialists, Bureaucrats and all devotees.
3. Customized Pujas for Greater Effects and Guaranteed Results
Click to Listen below text
Customized Pujas for Greater Effects and Guaranteed Results | Rudraksha Ratna
Shaligram Shala Puja and Yagna Services is the most trusted brand for online Hindu pujas and yajna services provider. Our Managing Director of Shaligram Shala Sh. Rajeev Krishna Dasa who is Initiated in Gaudiya Sampradaya has been performing very big pujas like Ati Rudra Puja with 108 priests, Laksh Chandi puja and Yagna with 1100 priests, Satchandi Yagna, Ganesha Laxmi Saraswati pujas, Laxmi Narayana Pujas, Shiva Durga Pujas, Sudarshana Homam, Dasha Mahavidya Pujas, Nav Durga pujas, Navagraha poojas etc. We are conducting all Vedic and Tantrik pujas at our Shaligram Shala premises at Neelkanth Business Park, Vidyavihar West Mumbai since last 20 years for Indian and overseas devotees. Till date, Rajeev Krishna Prabhuji under his supervision has performed more than 5000 pujas in the last 5 years. Shaligram Shala Puja and Yajna Services and Puja services perform all types of Hindu Vedic and Tantric pujas in India and other parts of the world such as UK, USA, Japan, Europe, Canada, Australia, Malaysia, Singapore, New Zealand etc.
Our specialized pujas both Vedic and Tantric pujas & Homas such as pujas for spiritual progress, for good health & success in the profession, pujas for removing black magic have immensely benefited the devotees from India and all over the world.
Rare Achievements of Shaligram Shala Puja and Yajna Services
Shaligram Shala Online Puja and Yajna Services have a team of highly qualified M.A., PhD. (Sanskrit) priests and most distinguished Brahmins (Acharyas and Shastries who are well-read and have studied Vedas, Tantras and Karamkand in its entirety and depth. These priests have post graduated from the Kashi and are well trained in performing all the Pujas as per Vedic, Tantrik and Karmakand rituals. These priests from Kashi have been performing very big pujas for the last 10 to 20 years.
They have the distinction in performing pujas for very known and eminent personalities like Cabinet Ministers, Politicians, Industrialists, Senior Bureaucrats, very Senior IAS and IPS officers, Actors and Government officers etc. During 2019 General Elections, Shaligram Shala performed the pujas for 118 potential MPs and Shaligram Shala Puja and Yajna Services is proud to declare that all the MPs had won from their respective constituencies.
Puja services provided by Shaligram Puja and Yajna Services
Vedic Pujas for all major Gods like Shiva, Vishnu, Durga, Laxmi, Saraswati, Hanuman, Ganesha etc.
Tantrik Pujas of all Dus Maha Vidyas, Navadurgas and Navgrahs.
Very special pujas like customized pujas of various Gods together for a guaranteed result.
Pujas to be conducted at home. Shaligram Shala will send priests to your home or shop/office to perform the puja on site.
Pujas at various important temples like Kaal Sarp Dosh Nivaran puja at Tryambakam temple near Nasik in Maharashtra.
Delivering online puja prasad of very famous temples.
The Importance of Pujas in our Lives
The purpose of performing Puja ritual is to seek a connection with a particular God. A successful puja can bless devotees in fulfilling all their wishes and desires. So if you are looking for an online pooja or Pundit booking services or want to perform puja for you and your family by just sitting at your home then you can book your puja with the most trusted brand by a single click Book Puja Now after going to www.shaligram.com website!!.
Upon receipt of your order, we will fix your puja on a most auspicious day (Shubh Muhurat) and send you an instruction sheet so that you are prepared for the puja. You can send your Sankalp or wish (prayer) to us and Sh. Rajeev Krishna who has a Vak Siddhi will redesign your Sankalpa by adding several important aspects of life and take the Sankalpa in English or Hindi so that you clearly understand the motive of performing this puja. Later Chief priest will our take the Sankalpa in Sanskrit.
Customized Pujas for Greater Effects | Maha Puja
Our Puja services conduct Customized Puja or Maha Puja for quick and guaranteed results. One who is seeking to fulfil a particular purpose or want to fulfil their desires must perform any of these pujas rituals. We conduct various customized Pujas or Maha Pujas whose details are appended below:
- Dus Mahavidya Puja
- Gyan Vridhi and Vidya Prapti Puja
- Navagraha Puja
- Raksha Kavach Puja
- Sampoorna Mahalaxmi Puja
- Sampoorna Vyapar Vridhi Puja
- Sarva Karya Siddhi Puja
- Sarva Rog Nivaran Puja
- Sarvasiddhi Maha Puja
- Vashikaran Maha Puja
- Vastu Puja
- Manokamna Prapti Puja
- Sat Chandi Maha Mrityunjaya & Ganesha Puja for removing illness
- Ashtsiddhi & Navnidhi Prapti Puja Mantra Japa & Yagna
- Sarva Dosh Nivaran Puja
- Vishva Vasu Gandarva Raja Puja and Yagna for hypnotic and prachand attraction and Charisma
- Kalpvriksha, Kamdhenu, Laxmi Kuber, Venketeshwar Padmavati Puja matra japa and yajna for kingly lifestyle and immense wealth
Customized Pujas by Shaligram Shala
Ritual Pujas are best managed under qualified Brahmins or priests who know Vedic rituals in detail and mantras dedicated to the same. A full home or temple puja can include various steps. The deity is invited as a guest, the devotee hosts and takes care of the deity as an honoured guest, Vedic chants are sung and food is offered to the deity. Generally, there are 16 steps involved in honouring a deity which is mentioned below-
- Avahana or Invocation: In this, the deity is invoked and invited into the house.
- Asana: A seat Raaj Gaadi is offered to the deity.
- Padya: Next is the spiritual washing of the deities feet.
- Arghya: In this step Holy water is given so that the deity may wash his/her mouth.
- Abhishek: Bathing the entire deity with holy water.
- Vastra: A pure and divine piece of clothes are put on the deity.
- Upaveda of Mangalsutra: This step involves the sacred thread to be put around its neck.
- Anupama or Gandha: It involves scents such as ittars, floral waters are applied to the deity along with sandalwood paste or kumkum.
- Pushpa: This step is important as it involves offering fresh flowers to the deity. Not only flowers but also the garland of flowers.
- Dhupa:Once floral veneration is done, next is to light up the incense sticks.
- Dipa or Aarti: After the sticks, Diyas (oil/ghee lamps) are burned and waved in front of the deity.
- Naivedya: This step involves the exchange of devotional affections. Food items such as cooked rice, fruits, clarified butter, sugar, betel leaf and the like are offered.
- Namaskara or pranama: Now the devotee bends down and offers homage chanting the mantras devoted to the deity.
- Pradakshina: In this step devotee moving around or circumambulating (Pradakshina) the deity and offering prayers followed by bowing down and leaving.
Some devotees or spiritualists also perform:
- Dhyana: It means meditation focusing on the deity in ones mind and heart. - Acamanya: Devotees give water to the deity who sips it. - Aabaran: Next is the step of divine embellishment. Devotees bedeck the deity with ornaments. - Chatram: Offering the umbrella. - Chamaram: Devotees than fan the deity with fly-whisk. - Visarjana or Udvasana: Then devotees move the deity from the seat.
Benefits of Puja
- We have an old-age belief those devotees who conduct Puja and offer prayers to God, they never return with empty hands and all their wishes get fulfilled.
- When you do puja, God blesses you, puts you on the right path and connects you to the right persons and opportunities.
- Perfect devotion and work with repeated efforts collectively help you succeed in life and fulfil your desires.
- Performing ritual helps in creating a positive vibe for people.
Shaligram Shala Puja Services Includes
Customized Pujas by Shaligram Shala Puja and Yagna Services includes Kalash Sthapana, Panchang Sthapana (Gauri Ganesh, Punyavachan, Shodash Matrika, Navgraha, Sarvotabhadra), 64 yogini Pujan, Shetrapal Pujan, Swasti Vachan, Sankalpa, Ganesh Pujan and Abhishek, Navgraha Pujan and 108 chants of each planetary mantra, Invocation of major Gods and Goddesses in Kalash, mantra chanting, Hawan, Homa, Yajna, Aarti & Pushpanjali.
Shaligram Shala Puja and Yagna Services
We conduct Pujas in its own Temple installed in its office premises in Mumbai. A beautiful temple has been created with divine idols in pure Makrana marble which are duly installed with Pranprathistha mantras. Shaligram Shala has a team of well-versed, Karmakandi priests from Shivkashi Temple who perform Pujas as per Vedic rituals. You may call us for hearing your Sankalpa (wish) over Skype and would receive blessed Prasad and photographs / DVD of the worship ritual. After performing the Puja ritual we will also send you some blessed Puja ingredients along which are-
- Energized Yantra
- A coin
- A shaligram of main deity
- Special ingredients of particular deity
How to Use and Place the Puja Tokri Ingredients
After Performing each Puja or energization or pran pratishtha ritual we send Puja Tokri that incorporates Red Thread (Moli), Haldi (turmeric) and Kumkum, an energized Yantra, a fortune yantra coin (Lakshmi, Ganesh and Saraswati), Rudraksha bead, a small size Nariyal, an energized Taveez having Homa Bhasma in pure silver, betel nut, Dry Prasadam and Akshata (Colored Rice) etc.
Haldi, Kumkum and Colored Rice: These sacred objects are implemented on the forehead for the duration of a Puja or offered to Yantras/Deity idols. Haldi (Turmeric powder) represents purity; it gets rid of negativity. In the Ayurvedic Shastra, it acts as an anti-septic agent. Kumkum is related to existence, fertility and movement. Rice grains constitute wealth and prosperity. They are offered to the deities whilst chanting mantras. All these things are to be placed in your home puja altar or temple. You must use them if possible in yout daily puja ritual.
Yantra: A Blessed Yantra is found for your Puja altar or money safe or carried in pockets. A Yantra is the representation of sacred geometric symbols. its the middle point encircled by the geometries. Symbolically, it factors to our herbal location; this can be the centre during which the Divine lives, our journey from being outward to being inward, achieving the center.. It is going away from lack of knowledge to merging with the Divine at the centre. Yantras are the diagrammatic representations of various Vedic mantras and consequently resonate tremendous energies, disperse bad energies and spiritually elevate the people using them. Placement of Yantra: You may also place it close to the doorway of your home/workplace/store or on your residing room or reception or room or office cabin. You can also preserve it on a table or use it as a wall striking. Yantra be placed in the East part of your house facing the West direction.
Rudraksha Bead: An energized Rudraksha Bead to be positioned in an altar or your money secure. By carrying energized Rudraksha beads, one surely feels pure in their body and mind. Even the mere sight of a Rudraksha bead or the devotees carrying such beads is incredibly sanctifying. Japas or meditation on the beads without a doubt liberates your mind from poor feelings. You can wear the Rudraksha bead on your neck or carry it with you in your bag. Also you can place it in your home puja altar or temple.
Potli: A potli includes Gomati Chakra, Cowrie, Sriphal and Shell to be saved in coin fields or pockets or cash lockers for economic prosperity and also protects from monetary debacles. Gomati Chakra is related to Goddess Lakshmi. If you closely understand the word, the Gomati Chakra looks like the Sudarshan Chakra or Discus of Lord Krishna. It is believed that the Gomati chakras formed a part of Lord Krishnas majestic palaces in Dwaraka. These chakras embellished the walls and the Lords palaces. Cowrie Shells denote the strength of future, fertility, birth and wealth. Sriphal represents riches and fertility. Lastly shells also are used as tools to repel evil and negativity. This can be placed inside your cash box or you can place it in your home puja altar or temple.
Red Thread Moli: Energized Red Thread Moli is tied to your right wrist (for men) and left for women. Red is associated with lifestyles and strength. It reminds you of your Sankalp at some point of the puja. You can place this in your home puja altar or temple and use it in your daily puja rituals.
Fortune Coin: A blessed Ganesh, Lakshmi, Saraswati coin for your coin box. It represents by no means-finishing wealth and fortune. Lord Ganesha eliminates obstacles, Lakshmi represents auspiciousness and Saraswati represents knowledge. This can be placed inside your cash box or you can place it in your home puja altar or temple.
Tabeez / Kavach: A Pure Silver Tabeez having Homa Bhasma to be worn across the neck or kept in money safe. It suggests their divine energy whilst humans tie them on their fingers or cling in their neck. You can wear the Kavach on your neck or carry it with you in your bag. Also you can place in your home puja altar or temple.
Betel Nut: A Betelnut wrapped in Red Thread is kept on your Puja altar for auspiciousness. Placing it with Betel leaf signifies benefits, energy, excellent health and prosperity. This can be placed in your home puja altar or temple.