The other powers of this special Shila is that when worshiped this grants worshiper with tremendously strong intuition where in all the six senses of the devotee works to perfection, grants Salvation, devotee can concentrate to the deepest meditation levels where in he can connect himself to the transcendental in the least possible time in the presence of this Shila.
.This Shila also grants improvised relationships between husband and wife, bestows the devotee with virtuous sons and daughters, strong wit, wisdom, determination, confidence, longitivity, health and wealth to the devotee. The Shila also protects from sudden losses, thefts and accidents and takes the devotee to philanthropic activities and austerities.
Importance of Tridevi Shaligram
Worshiping Tridevi Shaligram bestows immense prosperity, good health, wealth, knowledge, courage and fulfillment of desired goals. Worshiping Tridevi Shaligram with pure devotion gives Abundance, Bliss, Harmony, Peace, Riches, Prosperity & Career Enhancement. Goddess Saraswati is the beautiful goddess of knowledge, music and arts, and is regarded as the creator of God. She also represents fertility and prosperity. Maa Lakshmi is the goddess of beauty, wealth, light and good fortune. Lakshmi means good luck and people pray to Maa Lakshmi to achieve success. Whereas worshiping Maa Parvati bestows desired life partners. She is also worshiped for the long life of husband
About Tridevi | Who is Tridevi
Saraswati, the beautiful goddess of knowledge, music and arts, is regarded as the creator of God, so she also represents fertility and prosperity. Apart from wearing Tripitaka scriptures, they are also respected in Mahayana BuddhismIn Vedanta, she is considered to be the (energy) (God) of Brahman, the female energy and knowledge aspect.
The Lakshmi of beauty, grace, love and attraction represents calm and wealth, prosperity, purity, generosity and good fortune, such as the strokes of fate. She holds a lotus and spreads petals. Her name suggests that she is the goddess of the means to achieve objectives including prosperity, which is online today, according to the Monier Williams Sanskrit English Dictionary.
Parvati is the consort of the Hindu god Shiva, who, according to Shaivism, is the protector, exterminator and regenerator of the universe and all life. Parwati is the reincarnation of Sati, Who died during Yagna. Parvati Parvat is the daughter of King Himwan and Queen Maina. Ganesha and Karthikeya is a son of Goddess Parwati. The Puranas also described her as the sister of the Ganges River and sister of the patron god Vishnu. It is the divine energy between man and woman, such as the energy of Shiva and Shakti. He is one of the five similar deities worshiped in the panchayati puja of the smart tradition of Hinduism.
Parvati is a form of Shakti. In Shaivism, he is the captivating energy and power of Shiva, and he is the cause of a bond that connects all beings and one means of their spiritual release.
Benefit of worshiping Tridevi Shaligram
- For good health and peace
- To increases the family harmony and the environment of the house and the workplace
- For prosperity and mental peace
- To fulfill wishes
- For peaceful environment
- For harmony in the family,
- For early marriage and good life partner
Ingredients required for abhishek procedure of Shaligram Shila
- Panchgavya (Water, Milk, Curd, Ghee, Honey)
- Any one Fruit Juice (Coconut water, Ganne ka Ras, Anar Juice)
Abhishek Procedure of Shaligram Shila
Devotees can do abhishek of Shaligram Shila once or twice a week as per convenience and the detailed of abhishek procedure of Shaligram Shila is given below
- Bath Shaligram Stone with water
- Offer all abhishekam liquid one by one which are Panchgavya (Water, Milk, Curd, Ghee, Honey) and any one Fruit Juice (Coconut water, Ganne ka Ras, Anar Juice)
- Now wipe off Shaligram Shila with a clean cloth and place it on pedestal
Ingredients required for Worship procedure of Shaligram Shila
- gandaki river water/ gangajal
- clean cloth
- sandal paste
- tulsi leaf
- Dhoop & Agarbatti
- sweet, fruits and other eatable
- a picture of deity related to Shaligram Shila
Worship Procedure of Shaligram Shila
- First of all place the Shaligram Shila on a metal plate
- Sit facing east direction
- Bath the Shaligram Shila with gandaki river water/ gangajal
- Wipe it off with clean cloth
- Apply tika of sandal paste on the Shaligram Shila and place one tulsi leaf on the Shaligra Shila so the tulsi rests on the Shaligram Shila nicely
- Chant mantra of god/ goddess
- Show Dhoop/ Agarbatti to Shaligram Shila
- Offer some sweet, fruits and other eatable to the Shaligram Shila
- Speak out your wish loudly in front of the Shaligram Shila
- The Shila shown in the picture will be sent.
-The Shaligram will be sent after performing Mahapuja and energization.
Associated Chakra Planet & Products
If the above Puja & Yagna is performed along with the following items, the power of Puja increases manifolds times more. If you buy any of these items, we shall energize that item during your puja so that these will give you very good results. We will energize and also do Abhimantram of that item.
, Hritpadma, Anantgandha & Sahashara
Chakra are balanced by performing this puja. Chakra is seven centers of religious energy in the human body. Chakras are the circular vortexes of power that are situated in seven different points on the spinal column, and all the seven chakras are related to the different organs and glands within the body. These chakras are responsible for disturbing life energy.
- Jupitor (Guru), Venus (Shukra) & Rahu are associated with this Puja & Yagna. According to the Vedic astrology, all the nine planets in your horoscope (Kundali) affect the course of life i.e. marriage, career, health, finances etc. The movement of these planets in the horoscope forms yogas or doshas (negative influences). Due to these Navagraha doshas, people face various obstacles & hindrances in their life. In order to minimize and negate the malefic doshas or malefic influence of these planets, we perform various Pujas & Yagnas.
- Bramha Saraswati Golden Hiranyagarbha Shaligram
, Maha Laxmi Shaligram
& Dus Mahavidya Shaligram
can be worshipped along with this Puja & Yagna and it gives very good results. The Shaligram is a natural stone that is Lord Vishnu itself. Shaligram is a Blackstone brought from Gandaki river-beds in the Muktinath area of Nepal. Shalagram Shila is also known as Salagram/ Shalagram/ Saligram Sila. Shaligram worshipped in the temple as well as in the houses. Shaligram is a fossilized shell used in South Asia as an iconic symbol and form of Lord Vishnu. They are typically in the form of spherical, black-colored and smooth in nature. We offer a pure array of Shri Shalagram. Its origination place is also likewise of Sankha, Moti or Gomati Chakra which are Aquatic States. Shalagram is a Blackstone brought from Gandaki river, there is a big place called Shalagram and these Shalagram are hundreds of years old.
- 5 Mukhi
, 7 Mukhi
& 9 Mukhi
are also worshipped along with this Puja & Yagna. By doing so the power of Puja & Yagna increases manifolds times more. Shaligram Shala offers certified Rudraksh sourced from Nepal & Java (Indonesia). These Rudraksh Beads are genuine & real and can work as a cure for a wide variety of diseases including chronic headaches, allergies & skin problems, backaches & digestive problems, depression & insomnia and also several kinds of emotional problems. You can purchase online Rudraksha, Shaligram, gemstones, Vastu products, Puja & Yagnas, meditation accessories, bracelets, Malas and spiritual books & CDs.
- Wearing Yellow Sapphire (Peela Pukhraj)
, Diamond (Heera), White Sapphire (Safed Pukhraj) & Gomed (Hessonite)
gemstones along with this Puja & Yagna gives results quickly. Gemstones also known as gems, precious stones, semi-precious stones, Vedic gemstones, Jyotish gemstones are one of the most beautiful & exotic minerals with elegant appearance & color. Gems or Gemstones Jewelleries are extensively used for healing and self-empowerment. There are different types of gems with different prices. The price of gemstones depends on the quality of minerals & availability.
Murtis & Idols
- You should also worship Gayatri Idols
, Laxmi Makrana Idols
& Durga Idols
along with the Puja & Yagna. shaligram.com is one of the leading websites which deals in very high quality and rare Murtis & Idols made of makrana marbles & brass. The Pranpratisthit Murtis are actual live Murties and bestow the devotee with longevity, protection against sudden accidents and thefts.
- Worshipping Dakshinamoorthy Yantra
, Gayatri Yantra
, Mahalaxmi Yantra
& Durga And Devi Yantra
along with the above puja gives accurate results. Yantra established the vibration of large resonance or amplitude with the benefic energy of cosmos. These vibrations generate contact with highly elevated energies and help to enhance the spirituality within and attain spiritual course of conduct in our daily lives. It also increases the intensity of prayer & makes our thoughts more influential & strong.