Google has chosen Shaligram Shala ( shaligram.com) as the world's first 5 star rated Rudraksha supplying Company
Shaligram.com is most preferred website for Pujas, Rudrakshas, Yantras, Shaligrams by Film Actors, Politicians, Industrialists, Bureaucrats and all devotees.
Goddess Saraswati Idols | Buy Goddess Saraswati Idols From Shaligram Shala | Brass Idols in Mumbai
According to Hindu mythology, Saraswati is the wife of God Brahma. Lord Brahma represents the abstract whereas Saraswati represents action & reality.Saraswati Makrana Idols is kept Lord Vishnu lives there along with Goddess Laxmi. Saraswati Murti purifies a person and gives success in all walks of life. The benefits that one gets by reading all the Vedas and doing Tapasya.Saraswati (also Saraswati) is the Hindu goddess of learning, knowledge, music and aesthetics. She is also known as Bharti (Vakaptuta), Shatarupa (existence), Vedamata (Mother of the Vedas), Brahmi, Sarada, Vagishwari and Putri. In fact, she is the goddess of speech. Saraswati first appears in the Rigveda and in later religious texts, he is identified as the inventor of Sanskrit and, appropriately, gives the gift of pen and ink to Ganesha.
She is also the patron of arts and sciences, and the consort of Brahma, even though the Bengal Vaishnavas considered her the first wife of Vishnu. Saraswati is worshiped as the goddess of education even in Jainism and some Buddhist sects.At last, Saraswati gives up and marries God Brahma. It is also mentioned that the goddess hid in the sky but he found her with the help of his 5th head.
Importance of Goddess Saraswati Idols
Goddess Saraswati Idols is really helpful for school students to increase the level of their concentration so that they can study well. This is recommended if the person is trying for higher studies. To achieve your career goal smoothly and without any hurdles, you must try this Pendant. If you want to increase your performance in singing, dancing, painting similar artistic professions.
Buying Saraswati Goddess Saraswati Idols is worn to get blessings of maa Saraswati the Goddess of wisdom, Music and Fine Arts. This Statue is awakened and energized by ma Saraswati Mantra. Worshiping This Brass idols is highly recommended for students who are affected by the gap in education and negatively affected by the planets Jupiter, Mercury, and Rahu.
Benefits and Significance of Goddess Saraswati Idols
- It blesses the user with success and concentration in the study.
- It helps in increasing intelligence, memory and grasping power.
- It increases the memory & concentration of the wearer.
- It is really helpful for people with low brain power.
- It can treat mental disorders, slow mental growth, and some psychological problems as well.
- Saraswati Brass Idols developed and increased the knowledge, understanding & application of creative arts
- This main benefit of This statue is for businessmen, professionals, artists, entrepreneurs and other creative professionals
- It is really useful for married women.
Placement of Murti or Idols
Murti or Idols energizes the place where it is installed. It may be placed near the entrance of the home/ office/ shop or in the living room/ at reception/ study room or office cabin. Murti or Idols is best placed in the East direction. With the divine vibrations of the East corner, Murti or Idols provide extraordinary positive vibes.
Ingredients required for abhishek procedure of Murti or Idols
- Panchgavya (Water, Milk, Curd, Ghee, Honey)
- Any one Fruit Juice (Coconut water, Sugarcane Juice, Pomegranate Juice)
Abhishek Procedure of Murti or Idols
Devotees can do abhishek of Murti or Idols once or twice a week as per convenience and the detailed of abhishek procedure of Murti or Idols is given below
- Bath Murti or Idols with water
- Offer all abhishekam liquid one by one which are Panchgavya (Water, Milk, Curd, Ghee, Honey) and any one Fruit Juice (Coconut water, Sugarcane Juice, Pomegranate Juice)
- Now wipe off Murti or Idols with a clean cloth and place it on pedestal
Ingredients required for Worship procedure of Murti or Idols
- gandaki river water/ gangajal
- clean cloth
- sandal paste
- tulsi leaf
- Dhoop & Agarbatti
- sweet, fruits and other eatable
- a picture of deity related to Murti or Idols
Worship Procedure of Murti or Idols
- First of all place the Murti or Idols on a metal plate
- Sit facing east direction
- Bath the Murti or Idols with gandaki river water/ gangajal
- Wipe it off with clean cloth
- Apply tika of sandal paste on the Murti or Idols and place one tulsi leaf on the Murti or Idols so the tulsi rests on the Murti or Idols nicely
- Chant mantra of god/ goddess
- Show Dhoop/ Agarbatti to Murti or Idols
- Offer some sweet, fruits and other eatable to the Murti or Idols
- Speak out your wish loudly in front of the Murti or Idols
Associated Chakra Planet & Products
If the above Murti or Idols is used along with the following items, the power of the Idols increases manifolds times more. If you buy any of these items, we shall energize that item during your Murtis or Idol puja so that these will give you very good results. We will energize and also do Abhimantram of that item.
Murtis & Idols