Google has chosen Shaligram Shala ( shaligram.com) as the world's first 5 star rated Rudraksha supplying Company
Shaligram.com is most preferred website for Pujas, Rudrakshas, Yantras, Shaligrams by Film Actors, Politicians, Industrialists, Bureaucrats and all devotees.
Worshiping Indrakshi Makrana Idols is beneficial for Joy, happiness, calmness, peace, harmony, prosperity and beauty. Indrakshi Devi is the goddess of the universe and the female aspect of lion-man. She is the one who kills all enemies, raging fire and saves all. She who cannot be defeated, She who rides the lion, She who can help one win over sins, she who killed the buffalo rakshasa. Goddess Indrakshi herself is Savitri and Gayatri and she is also the part of Vishnu as Narayani, the creator as Brahmani, She is the part of Shiva as Rudrani, she is part of Krishna as Krishna Pingala and She is the terror goddess Bhadra Kali.
Indrakshi Devi is also Maa Bhavani, Parvati Devi and goddess Durga. She is a golden coloured goddess, she is Ambika who is the wife of Shiva, she is the power of Rudra and resides in half the body of Shiva.Indrakshi Beautiful Murti for gaining wealth and for opening additional sources of income.
Power of Goddess Indrakshi
Goddess Indrakshi is known for her preeminent powers and assume a key job in expelling the impediments of an individual. She additionally helps for carrying on with a secured life by annihilating malice powers and adversaries in a successful way. As per old Vedic writings, Indrakshi is considered as the female part of lion man who shows ways for carrying on with an inconvenience free life by satisfying the wants of enthusiasts. Any individual who reveres and offers Pooja to her can observe real changes throughout everyday life.
Makrana Marble Murti/Statue/idols From Shaligram Shala
Shaligram Shala is one of the leading website which deals in very high quality and rare Shaligrams, Rudrakshas, Meteorite Shilas and other religious and Puja items. We are also manufacturers of very high grade temples and Hindu Idols of Makarana Marble of different sizes. Makrana Marble is very rare white milky stone and great wonders of world like Taj Mahal was also built with this stone is one to its credit. The quality of Makrana Marble stone is one of the best stones in the world as it retains a high grade polish for a very long time.There is an evidenced of few renowned ancient monuments were built from this stone many centuries earlier. The idols made up of Makrana Marble has great significance. These idols always shines and remain new even after decades. The polish of this stone doesnt fade at all and the in the Puranas also it is mentioned that the Murtis and temples made up of Makrana Marble are extremely good and blesses the devotee with immense wealth, extreme protection and peaceful environment. The Pranpratisthit Murtis are actual live Murtis
Benefit of Worshiping Indrakshi Makrana Idols
- Worshiping Indrakshi Makrana Idols provides relief and protection from all diseases.
- It bestows longevity and good health.
- One who performs this puja ritual attracts wealth and brings prosperity & success.
- It also provides intelligence, wit, strong will power and determination.
- Worship of Maa Indrakshi Statue influences all the Siddhis for Accomplishment in the relative field and the absolute field.
- It also generates all the attributes of destroying ignorance and maintaining balance at the same time one is creating new positive realities to help Mankind & Womankind in this Age.
Placement of Murti or Idols
Murti or Idols energizes the place where it is installed. It may be placed near the entrance of the home/ office/ shop or in the living room/ at reception/ study room or office cabin. Murti or Idols is best placed in the East direction. With the divine vibrations of the East corner, Murti or Idols provide extraordinary positive vibes.
Ingredients required for abhishek procedure of Murti or Idols
- Panchgavya (Water, Milk, Curd, Ghee, Honey)
- Any one Fruit Juice (Coconut water, Sugarcane Juice, Pomegranate Juice)
Abhishek Procedure of Murti or Idols
Devotees can do abhishek of Murti or Idols once or twice a week as per convenience and the detailed of abhishek procedure of Murti or Idols is given below
- Bath Murti or Idols with water
- Offer all abhishekam liquid one by one which are Panchgavya (Water, Milk, Curd, Ghee, Honey) and any one Fruit Juice (Coconut water, Sugarcane Juice, Pomegranate Juice)
- Now wipe off Murti or Idols with a clean cloth and place it on pedestal
Ingredients required for Worship procedure of Murti or Idols
- gandaki river water/ gangajal
- clean cloth
- sandal paste
- tulsi leaf
- Dhoop & Agarbatti
- sweet, fruits and other eatable
- a picture of deity related to Murti or Idols
Worship Procedure of Murti or Idols
- First of all place the Murti or Idols on a metal plate
- Sit facing east direction
- Bath the Murti or Idols with gandaki river water/ gangajal
- Wipe it off with clean cloth
- Apply tika of sandal paste on the Murti or Idols and place one tulsi leaf on the Murti or Idols so the tulsi rests on the Murti or Idols nicely
- Chant mantra of god/ goddess
- Show Dhoop/ Agarbatti to Murti or Idols
- Offer some sweet, fruits and other eatable to the Murti or Idols
- Speak out your wish loudly in front of the Murti or Idols
Associated Chakra Planet & Products
If the above Murti or Idols is used along with the following items, the power of the Idols increases manifolds times more. If you buy any of these items, we shall energize that item during your Murtis or Idol puja so that these will give you very good results. We will energize and also do Abhimantram of that item.
Murtis & Idols