Google has chosen Shaligram Shala ( shaligram.com) as the world's first 5 star rated Rudraksha supplying Company
Shaligram.com is most preferred website for Pujas, Rudrakshas, Yantras, Shaligrams by Film Actors, Politicians, Industrialists, Bureaucrats and all devotees.
Lord Tirupati Balaji Idols | Buy Lord Tirupati Balaji Idols From Shaligra Shala
Tirupati Balaji has also so many names like Venkateshwara,Tirumala,Govinda,Srinivasa and Balaji. Tirupati Balaji is presiding deity of Tirumala Venkateshwara Temple located in Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh in India.Venkateshwara (Tirupati Balaji ) is the form of Maha Vishnu. Lord Venkateshwara (Tirupati Balaji) met a lovely young lady named Padmavati who was the daughter of the King of the seven hills in Tirumala. The two of them became hopelessly enamored and chose to get hitched. The father of Padmavati requested a tremendous marriage cost and to pay the cash Lord Venkateshwara (Tirupati Balaji ) took a huge credit from Kubera, the Hindu god who is the treasurer of riches. Kubera gave the credit relying on the prerequisite that Venkateshwara cant come back to Vaikunta (superb residence) satisfying the obligation.
Lord Tirupati Balaji Idols is etched with the image the thick brass sheet. This Murti endowed the divine energies of Lord Balaji.Shree Balaji Helps dispel devotees sins and sufferings and help fulfill desires. Worshipping the Statue opens the heart to receive the divine grace of Lord Balaji.
Murti Worshipped by offering scented flowers like rose, jasmine or mogra; the purple lotus and Tulasi also considered as the favorite of Lord Balaji. Worshipers can also offer Agarbatti and Diya of pure ghee. While worshipping the Shree Balaji Murti chanting mantra is recommended.
Buy Brass Lord Tirupati Balaji Idols
We also have a large collection of Ganesha With Riddhi Siddhi Statue in Brass, Counch Shankh Ganesha Idols, Brass Gayatri Statue, Gayatri Idols Panchdhatu, Hanuman Statue in Brass, Panchmukhi Hanuman Statue, Krishna Statue in Brass, Muralidhara Krishna Statue, Bal Krishna Statue in Brass, Mahalaxmi Idols in Brass, Navgraha Set Statue in Brass, Buddha Statue in Brass, Sukra Statue, Rahu Statue, Ketu Statue in Brass, Brass Soma Statue, Surya Statue, Mangal Statue, Shani Statue, Brihaspati Idols, Ram Darbar Murti in Brass, Brass Ardhanareshwar Statue, Shiva Statue Natraj, Shiva Statue Bhairav, Panchmukhi Shiva Murti Pashupatinath, Naag Nath Murti, Shiv Parivar Idols, Viraat Vishnu Statue, Narayan Idols, Mahavishnu Statue and much more.
Benefits of Tirupati Balaji Statue of Brass
Worshipping Tirupati Balaji Yantra helps to maintain family harmony.
It removes miseries.
It helps to growth and progress in business.
Worshipping Tirupati Balaji Yantra for health and fortune.
Worshipping Tirupati Balaji Yantra will fulfill wishes of devotees.
Placement of Murti or Idols
Murti or Idols energizes the place where it is installed. It may be placed near the entrance of the home/ office/ shop or in the living room/ at reception/ study room or office cabin. Murti or Idols is best placed in the East direction. With the divine vibrations of the East corner, Murti or Idols provide extraordinary positive vibes.
Ingredients required for abhishek procedure of Murti or Idols
- Panchgavya (Water, Milk, Curd, Ghee, Honey)
- Any one Fruit Juice (Coconut water, Sugarcane Juice, Pomegranate Juice)
Abhishek Procedure of Murti or Idols
Devotees can do abhishek of Murti or Idols once or twice a week as per convenience and the detailed of abhishek procedure of Murti or Idols is given below
- Bath Murti or Idols with water
- Offer all abhishekam liquid one by one which are Panchgavya (Water, Milk, Curd, Ghee, Honey) and any one Fruit Juice (Coconut water, Sugarcane Juice, Pomegranate Juice)
- Now wipe off Murti or Idols with a clean cloth and place it on pedestal
Ingredients required for Worship procedure of Murti or Idols
- gandaki river water/ gangajal
- clean cloth
- sandal paste
- tulsi leaf
- Dhoop & Agarbatti
- sweet, fruits and other eatable
- a picture of deity related to Murti or Idols
Worship Procedure of Murti or Idols
- First of all place the Murti or Idols on a metal plate
- Sit facing east direction
- Bath the Murti or Idols with gandaki river water/ gangajal
- Wipe it off with clean cloth
- Apply tika of sandal paste on the Murti or Idols and place one tulsi leaf on the Murti or Idols so the tulsi rests on the Murti or Idols nicely
- Chant mantra of god/ goddess
- Show Dhoop/ Agarbatti to Murti or Idols
- Offer some sweet, fruits and other eatable to the Murti or Idols
- Speak out your wish loudly in front of the Murti or Idols
Associated Chakra Planet & Products
If the above Murti or Idols is used along with the following items, the power of the Idols increases manifolds times more. If you buy any of these items, we shall energize that item during your Murtis or Idol puja so that these will give you very good results. We will energize and also do Abhimantram of that item.
Murtis & Idols