Google has chosen Shaligram Shala ( shaligram.com) as the world's first 5 star rated Rudraksha supplying Company
Shaligram.com is most preferred website for Pujas, Rudrakshas, Yantras, Shaligrams by Film Actors, Politicians, Industrialists, Bureaucrats and all devotees.
Mantra: Om Aam Hrim kshraum Krom Hum Phat मंत्र: ओम ऐं ह्रीं क्ष्रौं क्रौं हं फट्
Narshimha idols | Buy Narshimha idols Online
Lord Narasimha (Narasingh, Narsingh and Narasingha) is the most excessive incarnation of Lord Vishnu himself. The 4th avatar of lord narayan is known to be fierce to fight and cast off all evils towards His devotees and shield them from all harms. He is worshipped extensively by means of people who observe the Vaishnava religion. He seems because the embodiment of victory is right over evil.
Lord Vishnus various incarnations have taken vicinity at one-of-a-kind times to store His devotees from tyranny of evil and to bless the world. As stated in Puranas, Lord Vishnu had taken a Varaha (Boar) Avatar to get the sector lower back from Patiala and kill the tyrant Rakshasha Hiranyaksha. Lord Narasimha became the next incarnation that bumped off the evil Hiranyakashipu who became the brother of Hiranyaksha.
One who worships Narsimha Idols gets immense protection from his enemies. The opponents and the enemies of the worshipper vanish and are sent to hell. No black magic or any type of occult works on him. He becomes fearless and gets success in all his endeavors. He can take on any challenge and emerge out to be a winner. His confidence level goes to a very high mark and is invincible. He enjoys immense wealth , health and remains always attached to God.He listens to prayers of His worshiper and finally appears to wipe out the evil forces around them and restore religion in goodness. The act of Lord Narasimha tearing out of the pillar and saving Prahalada is a corroboration of that mentioned above.
Buy Brass Idols From Shaligram Shala
Welcome to the shaligram.com, It is one of the best online shops for Brass Idols & Brass Murti of various Gods & Goddess. Our products are uniquely designed by the artists and have been given innovative finishing with various colours to exceed your expectations for spiritual & decorative purposes. Each Idol/ Scriptures is being provided with everlasting shine which literally requires No Care. You can find here Hindu god & goddess idols in different shapes, sizes & materials. You can put these Statues / Murtis in your pooja room/ home/ on the dashboard of your car for a divine vibe. You can also offer these murtis & idols to your near and dear ones as a perfect gift for special occasions & festivals.
Benefit of Narshimha idols Of Brass
Placement of Murti or Idols
Murti or Idols energizes the place where it is installed. It may be placed near the entrance of the home/ office/ shop or in the living room/ at reception/ study room or office cabin. Murti or Idols is best placed in the East direction. With the divine vibrations of the East corner, Murti or Idols provide extraordinary positive vibes.
Ingredients required for abhishek procedure of Murti or Idols
- Panchgavya (Water, Milk, Curd, Ghee, Honey)
- Any one Fruit Juice (Coconut water, Sugarcane Juice, Pomegranate Juice)
Abhishek Procedure of Murti or Idols
Devotees can do abhishek of Murti or Idols once or twice a week as per convenience and the detailed of abhishek procedure of Murti or Idols is given below
- Bath Murti or Idols with water
- Offer all abhishekam liquid one by one which are Panchgavya (Water, Milk, Curd, Ghee, Honey) and any one Fruit Juice (Coconut water, Sugarcane Juice, Pomegranate Juice)
- Now wipe off Murti or Idols with a clean cloth and place it on pedestal
Ingredients required for Worship procedure of Murti or Idols
- gandaki river water/ gangajal
- clean cloth
- sandal paste
- tulsi leaf
- Dhoop & Agarbatti
- sweet, fruits and other eatable
- a picture of deity related to Murti or Idols
Worship Procedure of Murti or Idols
- First of all place the Murti or Idols on a metal plate
- Sit facing east direction
- Bath the Murti or Idols with gandaki river water/ gangajal
- Wipe it off with clean cloth
- Apply tika of sandal paste on the Murti or Idols and place one tulsi leaf on the Murti or Idols so the tulsi rests on the Murti or Idols nicely
- Chant mantra of god/ goddess
- Show Dhoop/ Agarbatti to Murti or Idols
- Offer some sweet, fruits and other eatable to the Murti or Idols
- Speak out your wish loudly in front of the Murti or Idols
Associated Chakra Planet & Products
If the above Murti or Idols is used along with the following items, the power of the Idols increases manifolds times more. If you buy any of these items, we shall energize that item during your Murtis or Idol puja so that these will give you very good results. We will energize and also do Abhimantram of that item.
Murtis & Idols