Buddha is god merchandise and protector of merchants. Buddha govern Budha-vaaram or Wednesday. As per Hindu sacred texts, he is the master of the Devas and the enemy of Shukracharya, the master of the Danavasa. Guru (Jupiter) is governed as Guru-vaaram or Thursday. Shukra for clear, brightness. He is the son of Bhrigu and Ushana. Shukra (Venus) governs as Shukra-vaar on Friday. Shani is one of the nine essential heavenly creatures in Hindu astrology (that is, Vedic crystal gazing). Shani is typified on the planet Saturn. Shani is the child of Surya. Shani (Saturn) is governed as Shani-vaar or Saturday. Rahu is the leader of the satanic snake that swallows the sun or the moon causing eclipse, as per Hindu astrology. Ketu is considered as Tail of the Demon Snake.
Importance of Worshiping Navagraha Yantra
Navagraha Yantra is one of the most unique & divine astrological yantras. Shree Navgraha Yantra is the only yantra that houses all the nine planets in Indian astrology. नवग्रह यंत्र सभी नौ ग्रहों की शक्तियों को एक साथ रखता है इसलिए यह अन्य सभी ज्योतिषीय यन्त्रों में सबसे शक्तिशाली है | इस महा यंत्र को सभी नौ ग्रहों के सभी लाभों के साथ पूजा करने वाले को प्रसन्न करने के लिए जाना जाता है। The mystical diagram of Maha Navgraha Yantra has the power to attract the principles of all the nine planets through the Navagraha Mantra. Navgraha Yantra can be worshipped by one and all. People can install this Navgraha Yantra in their homes or in the altar and worship this Yantra regularly. All the nine deities of nine planets collectively bestow their blessings on the worshipper & fulfill their life with happiness, positivity & abundance.
Manufacturing of Navgraha Yantra
At each and every step of manufacturing of this yantra there is a likely hood of some kind of stress coming inside the yantra as the are manufactured by the artisans who could be negative at that point because of their financial condition or any other reason. So we at shaligram.com perform the purification process by the qualified priests at each and every stage of manufacturing of 3D, Meru and plate yantra. We do the purification process around 10 to 12 times on a 3 D Meru or Double Lotus yantra and 3 to 4 times at all the plate yantras while it is being itched and manufactured. This purification process is done by the most qualified priests. This entire process keeps the yantra without any stress concentration at part of the yantra and thus makes it much much more powerful than the yantras made by other suppliers.
Astrological Importance of Navgraha Yantra
According to Vedic Astrology, Navagraha (all the nine planets) are some of the major planetary influencers. As per the Hindu astrology, planets represent a collection of both good & bad karmas as well as spiritual influences & supernatural influences. The nine planets of Navgraha are Mars, Mercury, Jupiter, Venus, Saturn, the Sun, the Moon, Rahu (north) & Ketu (south).
Mars: Mars planet is under the sovereignty of Bhauma (son of Bhumi the Mother Earth). Since ages, Bhuma has been regarded as the Lord of fight & war and a planet which rules over Scorpio & Aries.
Mercury: Mangala is the Lord of planet Mercury as well as the son of Moon and he is the guardian of tradesmen & god of merchandise.
Jupiter: Jupiter is also Called Guru (because he is in the mode of goodness standing for knowledge & teaching) in Sanskrit. He is the spiritual leader of demigods and the epitome of morality, piety & spirituality.
Venus: Venus is also called Shukra in Sanskrit. Venus is the son of Sage Bhrigu & Ushana and also the teacher of the Asuras. Planet Venus stands for wealth, pleasure, bliss & reproduction.
Saturn: In Vedic astrology, Saturn is one of the nine most important divine beings. Shani or Saturn is the son of Sun. He is in the mode of tamas- ignorance. Saturn Planet is best known for afflicting agonies and fulfilling any desires after a long struggle.
Sun: Sun (Surya in Sanskrit) is the principal planet solar deity. Puranas describe him of having the celestial body of gold along with the chariot pulled by the divine seven horses.
Moon: Moon is also known as Chandra (in Sanskrit) and Soma. He is fine-looking, youthful and blond with His two arms. He holds a lotus & a club. It is said that the moon moves across the sky by His divine chariot. He represents the mind & the Motherhood.
Rahu: Rahu represents the upper part i.e. head of the evil-minded snake that gulps down the Sun or the Moon, creating an eclipse. According to Vedic Astrology, Raha-kaal i.e. the period of Rahu, in general causes chaos in life as its influence is considered inauspicious.
Ketu: Ketu represents the rear part i.e. tail of the evil-minded snake. He leaves a colossal impact on life and it rewards the native beyond their expectation.
Surya Mantra: Om Hrang Hring Hraung Sah Suryay Namah ||
सूर्य मंत्र: ॐ ह्रां ह्रीं ह्रौं स: सूर्याय नम:।
Chandra Mantra: Om Shram Shreem Shrom Sah Somay Namah ||
चंद्र मंत्र: ओम श्रां श्रीं श्रौं सः सोमाय नमः ।
Mangal Mantra: Om Kram Krim Krom Sah Bhaumay Namah ||
मंगल मंत्र: ओम क्रां क्रीं क्रौं स: भौमाय नम: ।
Budh Mantra: Om Braam Breem Braum Sah Budhaye Namah ||
बुधा मंत्र: ओम ब्रां ब्रीं ब्रौं सः बुधाय नमः ।
Guru Mantra: Om Gram Greem Graum Sah Guruve Namah ||
गुरु मंत्र: ॐ ग्रां ग्रीं ग्रौं सः गुरुवे नमः।
Shukra Mantra: Om Draam Dreem Droum Sah Shukraye Namah ||
शुक्र मंत्र: ओम द्रां द्रीं द्रौम सः शुक्राय नमः ।
Shani Mantra: Om Pram Preem Prom Sah Shanye Namah ||
शनि मंत्र: ओम प्रां प्रीं प्रोम सह शनै नमः ।
Rahu Mantra: Om Bhram Bhreem Bhrom Sah Rahave Namah ||
राहु मंत्र - ॐ भ्रां भ्रीं भ्रौं सः राहवे नमः।
Ketu Mantra: Om Stram Streem Strom Sah Ketave Namah ||
केतु मंत्र - ॐ स्रां स्रीं स्रौं सः केतवे नमः।
Om Navgarihaya Namah ||
Benefits of Shree Sampurna Navgrah Yantra
- For removal of Navagraha doshas in horoscope.
- Promotes spiritual growth.
- Helps in attaining mental peace and stability.
- Spreads harmony in married life
- Attracts and safeguards wealth
- Protects from evil eyes and negative energies
- Enhances the overall quality of life
Spiritual Benefits of Navagraha Yantra
- Offers success, good health and spiritual progress
- Navgraha Maha Yantra removes planetary Doshas & all the negative effects associated with it
- Bestows good luck and fortune on the worshipper
- Brings positivity in the life of the worshipper
- It destroys sins & past karma by Antahkarna Shuddhi.
- It is the most powerful Yantra for dhyaan/ meditation and spiritual attainments.
- Give liberation and devotional service.
Health Benefits of Navagraha Yantra
- Protects from ailments & improves health.
- Boosts immunity & bestows longevity.
- Protects from death, accidents and theft.
- To improve intelligence and to clear bad thoughts from the mind.
- For better Memory Power.
-To get inner strength and confidence along with desirable results.
- For all-round success.
Shaligram Shala is the Best Supplier in the World
Shaligram Shala (shaligram.com) is the best supplier in the world of Yantra. We have a dedicated and experienced team to ensure that we deal only best quality yantra made in panchdhatu, ashtdhatu, silver, copper and gold. Being the largest supplier of yantra in the world, we command best quality and affordable price in 3D Double Lotus Yantra, 3D Laser Printed Yantra, Plate Yantra, Crystal Yantra, Gemstone Yantra, Pocket Yantra, Yantra and Chowki Yantra etc.
Why Buy Navgraha Maha Yantra from Shaligram Shala
The yantra products are delivered to the customers after proper energization & pran pratishtha. Therefore all the devotees are requested to forward their date, time & place of birth while ordering Navgraha Maha Yantra , so that the proper energization & pran pratishtha could be done on their names before the dispatch of the product.
Placement of Yantra
Yantra energizes the place where it is installed. It may be placed near the entrance of the home/ office/ shop or in the living room/ at reception/ study room or office cabin. Yantra is best placed in the East direction. It gets energized by the rising rays of the Sun. With the divine vibrations of the East corner, Yantra provides extraordinary positive vibes and energies to the dwelling through its mystical geometry.
Ingredients required for abhishek procedure of Yantra
- Panchgavya (Water, Milk, Curd, Ghee, Honey)
- Any one Fruit Juice (Coconut water, Sugarcane Juice, Pomegranate Juice)
Abhishek Procedure of Yantra
Devotees can do abhishek of Yantra once or twice a week as per convenience and the detailed of abhishek procedure of yantra is given below
- Bath Yantra with water
- Offer all abhishekam liquid one by one which are Panchgavya (Water, Milk, Curd, Ghee, Honey) and any one Fruit Juice (Coconut water, Sugarcane Juice, Pomegranate Juice)
- Now wipe off yantra with a clean cloth and place it on pedestal
Ingredients required for Worship procedure of Yantra
- gandaki river water/ gangajal
- clean cloth
- sandal paste
- tulsi leaf
- Dhoop & Agarbatti
- sweet, fruits and other eatable
- a picture of deity related to yantra
Worship Procedure of Yantra
- First of all place the yantra on a metal plate
- Sit facing east direction
- Bath the yantra with gandaki river water/ gangajal
- Wipe it off with clean cloth
- Apply tika of sandal paste on the yantra and place one tulsi leaf on the yantra so the tulsi rests on the yantra nicely
- Chant mantra of god/ goddess
- Show Dhoop/ Agarbatti to Yantra
- Offer some sweet, fruits and other eatable to the yantra
- Speak out your wish loudly in front of the yantra
Why Buy Yantra From Shaligram Shala
The Yantra products are delivered to the customers after proper energization & pran pratishtha. Therefore all the devotees are requested to forward their date, time & place of birth while ordering yantra, so that the proper energization & pran pratishtha could be done on their names before the dispatch of the Yantra.
Associated Chakra Planet & Products
If the above Yantra is worshipped along with the following items, the power of this Yantra increases manifolds times more. If you buy any of these items, we shall energize that item during your puja so that these will give you very good results. We will energize and also do Abhimantram of that item.
- All Chakra are balanced by worshipping this yantra. Chakra is seven centers of religious energy in the human body. Chakras are the circular vortexes of power that are situated in seven different points on the spinal column, and all the seven chakras are related to the different organs and glands within the body. These chakras are responsible for disturbing life energy.
- All planets are associated with this Yantra. According to the Vedic astrology, all the nine planets in your horoscope (Kundali) affect the course of life i.e. marriage, career, health, finances etc. The movement of these planets in the horoscope forms yogas or doshas (negative influences). Due to these Navagraha doshas, people face various obstacles & hindrances in their life. In order to minimize and negate the malefic doshas or malefic influence of these planets, we perform various Pujas & Yagnas.
- All Rudrakshas are also worshipped along with this Yantra. By doing so the power of Yantra increases manifolds times more. Shaligram Shala offers certified Rudraksh sourced from Nepal & Java (Indonesia). These Rudraksh Beads are genuine & real and can work as a cure for a wide variety of diseases including chronic headaches, allergies & skin problems, backaches & digestive problems, depression & insomnia and also several kinds of emotional problems. You can purchase online Rudraksha, Shaligram, gemstones, Vastu products, Puja & Yagnas, meditation accessories, bracelets, Malas and spiritual books & CDs.
- Navgraha Shaligram can be worshipped along with this Yantra and it gives very good results. The Shaligram is a natural stone that is Lord Vishnu itself. Shaligram is a Blackstone brought from Gandaki river-beds in the Muktinath area of Nepal. Shalagram Shila is also known as Salagram/ Shalagram/ Saligram Sila. Shaligram worshipped in the temple as well as in the houses. Shaligram is a fossilized shell used in South Asia as an iconic symbol and form of Lord Vishnu. They are typically in the form of spherical, black-colored and smooth in nature. We offer a pure array of Shri Shalagram. Its origination place is also likewise of Sankha, Moti or Gomati Chakra which are Aquatic States. Shalagram is a Blackstone brought from Gandaki river, there is a big place called Shalagram and these Shalagram are hundreds of years old.
- Wearing gemstone gives results quickly. Gemstones also known as gems, precious stones, semi-precious stones, Vedic gemstones, Jyotish gemstones are one of the most beautiful & exotic minerals with elegant appearance & color. Gems or Gemstones Jewelleries are extensively used for healing and self-empowerment. There are different types of gems with different prices. The price of gemstones depends on the quality of minerals & availability.
Murtis & Idols
- You should also worship Navgraha murtis or idols along with the Yantra. shaligram.com is one of the leading websites which deals in very high quality and rare Murtis & Idols made of makrana marbles & brass. The Pranpratisthit Murtis are actual live Murties and bestow the devotee with longevity, protection against sudden accidents and thefts.
Navgraha Puja Mantra Japa & Yagna
gives you very good results. Shaligram Shala Puja and Yagna Services is the most trusted brand for online Hindu pujas and yajna services providers. Our Managing Director of Shaligram Shala Sh. Rajeev Krishna Dasa who is Initiated in Gaudiya Sampradaya has been performing very big pujas like Ati Rudra Puja with 108 priests, Laksh Chandi puja and Yagna with 1100 priests, Sat Chandi Yagna, Ganesha Laxmi Saraswati pujas, Laxmi Narayana Pujas, Shiva Durga Pujas, Sudarshana Homam, Dasha Mahavidya Pujas, Nav Durga pujas, Navagraha poojas etc.
Note: In the market spurious second hand metals are used to make these yantras. Such Yantras have no power rather they bring negativity in the house. Always use Yantras purchased from the authentic sources only.