Google has chosen Shaligram Shala ( shaligram.com) as the world's first 5 star rated Rudraksha supplying Company
Shaligram.com is most preferred website for Pujas, Rudrakshas, Yantras, Shaligrams by Film Actors, Politicians, Industrialists, Bureaucrats and all devotees.
Sri Vidya Puja | Dus Dikpal Puja | Dashavtar Puja | Pratyangira Devi Puja | Online Puja
We Shaligram Shala Online Puja & Yagna Services perform Vedic and Tantric pujas & Homas for all Hindu God & Goddesses such as Pratyangira Devi Puja, Dashavtar Puja, Dus Dikpal Puja, Shri Vidya Puja and much more. Performing these pujas & yagnas gives immense benefits to the devotees from India and all over the world. Shaligram Shala Puja and Yagna Services is the most trusted brand for online Hindu pujas and yajna services provider. Our Managing Director of Shaligram Shala Sh. Rajeev Krishna Dasa who is Initiated in Gaudiya Sampradaya has been performing very big pujas like Ati Rudra Puja with 108 priests, Laksh Chandi puja and Yagna with 1100 priests, Satchandi Yagna, Ganesha Laxmi Saraswati pujas, Laxmi Narayana Pujas, Shiva Durga Pujas, Sudarshana Homam, Dasha Mahavidya Pujas, Nav Durga pujas, Navagraha poojas etc.
We are conducting all Vedic and Tantrik pujas at our Shaligram Shala premises at Neelkanth Business Park, Vidyavihar West Mumbai since the last 20 years for Indian and overseas devotees. Till date, Rajeev Krishna Prabhuji under his supervision has performed more than 5000 pujas in the last 5 years. Shaligram Shala Puja and Yajna Services and Puja services perform all types of Hindu Vedic and Tantric pujas in India and other parts of the world such as the UK, USA, Japan, Europe, Canada, Australia, Malaysia, Singapore, New Zealand etc.
Significance of Pratyangira Devi, Dashavtar, Dus Dikpal & Shri Vidya Puja
Pratyangira Devi, Dashavtar, Dus Dikpal & Shri Vidya Puja to achieve the desires of the person and attain happiness and success in every front of life. This ritual is associated with knowledge, wisdom, confidence and learning. Jupiter has generally been associated with optimism and growth which includes mental and spiritual growth. People with strong Jupiter tend to be well-educated and well-to-do individuals. Guru is known as Devguru. People who are high on knowledge and spirituality like temple priests, teachers, scientists, and judges have a strongly placed Jupiter in their zodiac chart. Jupiter is a planet of a broader view, reach, and possibility. Performing this puja ritual cultivate wisdom and unique qualities within us. It also gives purity, self-confidence, faith & support.
Benefits of Getting This Ritual Done
- We have an old-age belief that those devotees who conduct Puja and offer prayers to God, they never return with empty hands and all their wishes get fulfilled.
- When you do puja, God blesses you, puts you on the right path and connects you to the right persons and opportunities.
- Perfect devotion and work with repeated efforts collectively help you succeed in life and fulfil your desires.
- Performing ritual helps in creating a positive vibe for people.
- Performing this puja ritual gives the right direction in life.
- For knowledge, wisdom, intellect and spiritual upliftment.
- To gain the power of knowledge, speech, creativity.
- To fulfill all desired goals and needs.
- It also promotes wisdom, truthfulness & spiritualism.
- It attracts prosperity & abundance.
- It blesses the worshipper with power, rank, authority, success, profession, business etc.
- Relief from ill health, discord, and disharmony.
- For better Memory Power.
- For relief from the malefic effects of planets.
- To improve intelligence and to clear bad thoughts from the mind.
Spiritual Benefits of Pratyangira Devi, Dashavtar, Dus Dikpal & Shri Vidya Puja
- Promotes spiritual growth.
- Helps in attaining mental peace and stability.
- It destroys sins & past karma by Antahkarna Shuddhi.
- It is the most powerful puja for dhyaan/ meditation and spiritual attainments.
- Give liberation and devotional service.
Health Benefits of Pratyangira Devi, Dashavtar, Dus Dikpal & Shri Vidya Puja
- Prevents mental & physical diseases.
- Protects from ailments & improves health.
- Boosts immunity & bestows longevity.
- One should perform this ritual for good health and prosperity.
- Worshippers get relief from diseases, difficulties and dangers.
- Protects from death, accidents and theft.
Shaligram Shala Offers the Best Puja & Yagna Services in the World
Worlds First ISO 9001:2015 Certified Organization for Puja & Yagna Services. Shaligram Shala Puja and Yagna Services is the most trusted brand for online Hindu pujas and yajna services provider. Our Managing Director of Shaligram Shala Sh. Rajeev Krishna Dasa who is Initiated in Gaudiya Sampradaya has been performing very big pujas like Ati Rudra Puja with 108 priests, Laksh Chandi puja and Yagna with 1100 priests, Satchandi Yagna, Ganesha Laxmi Saraswati pujas, Laxmi Narayana Pujas, Shiva Durga Pujas, Sudarshana Homam, Dasha Mahavidya Pujas, Nav Durga pujas, Navagraha poojas etc.
We are conducting all Vedic and Tantrik pujas at our Shaligram Shala premises at Neelkanth Business Park, Vidyavihar West Mumbai since last 20 years for Indian and overseas devotees. Till date, Rajeev Krishna Prabhuji under his supervision has performed more than 5000 pujas in the last 5 years. Shaligram Shala Puja and Yajna Services and Puja services perform all types of Hindu Vedic and Tantric pujas in India and other parts of the world such as UK, USA, Japan, Europe, Canada, Australia, Malaysia, Singapore, New Zealand etc.
Why Book Pratyangira Devi, Dashavtar, Dus Dikpal & Shri Vidya Puja from Shaligram Shala
Our pujas are conducted strictly as per ancient Vedic rituals in our temple, installed in self-owned premises by well-versed learned Karmakandi priests from Shivkashi temple with the live streaming facility on Skype/ whatsapp vedio call and we welcome you to visit our center for participate in the Pujas personally. You can book online Puja or contact us for Puja service. You may log into Skype and take Sankalpa online with the Pundits and see your Puja being conducted in our Puja Mandir at Shaligram Shala Mandir premises.
Pratyangira Devi, Dashavtar, Dus Dikpal & Shri Vidya Puja by Shaligram Shala
Pratyangira Devi, Dashavtar, Dus Dikpal & Shri Vidya Puja by Shaligram Shala Puja & Yagna Services includes Kalash Sthapana, Panchang Sthapana(Gauri Ganesh, Punyavachan, Shodash Matrika, Navgraha, Sarvotabhadra), 64 yogini Pujan, Shetrapal Pujan, Swasti Vachan, Sankalpa, Ganesh Pujan and Abhishek, Navgraha Pujan and 108 chants of each planetary mantra, Invocation of major Gods and Goddesses in Kalash, Yantra Puja, chants of Mantra, Havan, Aarti, Pushpaanjali and Brahmin Bhojan.
Charity After Performing Puja Rituals
It is very important and mandatory to do charity for the poor people, animals and birds for the success of the puja ritual being performed. After performing the puja ritual Shaligram Shala Puja & Yagna Services gives charity on the behalf of the devotees. Following items will be donated to the poor & needy persons on the behalf of devotees whose puja ritual has been done. Few of the items will be donated to the temple and few items will be offered to the animals & birds as per the Hindu Shastras on the behalf of devotees to obtain the Satkarma and increase the power of this puja ritual. This charity helps in getting favorable results and wish fulfillment of the devotee very soon.
4. Feed to Animals or Birds
5. Donate Clothes (Chunari & other clothes)
6. Dakshina (money)
7. Brahman Bhoj (1 Priests or more)
8. Give ash of Havan to the temple of particular God & Goddess and then parcel it to the devotees along with puja tokri
9. Donate Shankh/ Kaudi/ anything collected from the ocean
10. Donate Metal
Sankalpa Being Taken by Rajeev Krishna Dasa
Each Puja Sankalpa has been taken elaborately by Sh. Rajeev Krishna (founder of shaligram.com) in English and Hindi so that devotees amply clear that for what purpose the particular puja is being conducted. One instruction sheet is sent wherein all the instructions are written in detail which are the number of priests, number of chants, Sankalpa, mantra, etc. Mr Rajeev Krishna can be contacted at 9322646420 / 9322646421 for listening to the Sankalpa. He will also briefly discuss your horoscope and guide you in the best possible way.
Pujas are performed by the highly qualified and SIDDHA priests at Shaligram Shala Puja Services
Shaligram Shala Puja and Yajna Services have a team of highly qualified M.A., PhD. (Sanskrit) priests and most distinguished Brahmins (Acharyas and Shastries who are well-read and have studied Vedas, Upnishads, Puranas, Tantras and Karmkand in its entirety and depth. These priests have post graduated from the Kashi and are well trained in performing all the Pujas as per Vedic, Tantrik and Karmakand rituals. These priests from Kashi have been performing very big pujas for the last 10 to 20 years. It may be noted that the priests performing the various pujas at Shaligram Puja and Yajna Services are SIDDHA priests who have done japa of a particular mantra for much more than 14 Lakh times and hence the same mantras chanted by them has manifold times more effect than the mantras chanted by the normal priests.
How do you ensure that puja is really done for you or not?
- Mr Rajeev Krishna takes puja Sankalpa on the behalf of the devotee before starting puja by either connecting with the devotee on WhatsApp or the recorded Sankalpa is sent to devotee by WhatsApp after the Sankalpa is taken but while the puja is still in progress.
- Devotees can also be connected to us by Skype or Whatsapp to hear the Sankalpa (devotees must send your skype id or WhatsApp number at the time of booking of puja).
- Small video clipping of Abhishekam of the main deity (or pradhan god) will be sent to you on WhatsApp while the puja is still in progress.
- The video clipping of mantra chanting by priests will be sent during the puja ritual.
- Video clipping of Yajna being performed will also be sent to you while the yajna is in progress.
- A video clipping of the fire pattern will be sent on your WhatsApp, that will emerge while doing the yajna. These fire patterns are indications of how well the overall puja has gone. In the fire patterns of the Yajna, we can clearly see how the Gods are taking the offerings of the yajna.
- Short Video clipping of Arti will be sent to you after the Yajna is over.
- The blessing of pundits (Ashirvad) will be sent at the end of the puja and thereafter the prasad is distributed.
- You can opt for the DVD of the puja if you are not able to attend the puja personally for the additional charges of Rs. 1500/-. This DVD will be for 2 hours approx. and it will contain the main aspects of the puja rituals like Sankalpa, Abhishekam, yajna, patterns of fire flames during yajna and Arti.
- You can also book the puja with the option of live streaming of puja with Rs 2500/- additional charges. Here we shall show you the entire puja ritual.
How do you ensure that the correct number of Japas is being really done by the priests for you or not?
Shaligram Shala puja and Yajna services ensure that each priest takes a Sankalp before starting the puja with betel leaf, betel nut, flower and small qty. of rice. Since all priests are Kashi trained and are initiated, hence once the Sankalpa is taken individually by them, they are bound to complete the stated number Japas positively. In the case of most of the other websites doing pujas, normally all pundits avoid taking such kind of Sankalp and there is a strong likelihood that they do not complete the stated Japa. Hence the positive effect of the puja will not be experienced by the devotee.
How to Use and Place the Puja Tokri Ingredients
After Performing each Puja or energization or pran pratishtha ritual we send Puja Tokri that incorporates Red Thread (Moli), Haldi (turmeric) and Kumkum, an energized Yantra, a fortune yantra coin (Lakshmi, Ganesh and Saraswati), Rudraksha bead, a small size Nariyal, an energized Taveez having Homa Bhasma in pure silver, betel nut, Dry Prasadam and Akshata (Colored Rice) etc.
Haldi, Kumkum and Colored Rice: These sacred objects are implemented on the forehead for the duration of a Puja or offered to Yantras/Deity idols. Haldi (Turmeric powder) represents purity; it gets rid of negativity. In the Ayurvedic Shastra, it acts as an anti-septic agent. Kumkum is related to existence, fertility and movement. Rice grains constitute wealth and prosperity. They are offered to the deities whilst chanting mantras. All these things are to be placed in your home puja altar or temple. You must use them if possible in yout daily puja ritual.
Yantra: A Blessed Yantra is found for your Puja altar or money safe or carried in pockets. A Yantra is the representation of sacred geometric symbols. its the middle point encircled by the geometries. Symbolically, it factors to our herbal location; this can be the centre during which the Divine lives, our journey from being outward to being inward, achieving the center.. It is going away from lack of knowledge to merging with the Divine at the centre. Yantras are the diagrammatic representations of various Vedic mantras and consequently resonate tremendous energies, disperse bad energies and spiritually elevate the people using them. Placement of Yantra: You may also place it close to the doorway of your home/workplace/store or on your residing room or reception or room or office cabin. You can also preserve it on a table or use it as a wall striking. Yantra be placed in the East part of your house facing the West direction.
Rudraksha Bead: An energized Rudraksha Bead to be positioned in an altar or your money secure. By carrying energized Rudraksha beads, one surely feels pure in their body and mind. Even the mere sight of a Rudraksha bead or the devotees carrying such beads is incredibly sanctifying. Japas or meditation on the beads without a doubt liberates your mind from poor feelings. You can wear the Rudraksha bead on your neck or carry it with you in your bag. Also you can place it in your home puja altar or temple.
Potli: A potli includes Gomati Chakra, Cowrie, Sriphal and Shell to be saved in coin fields or pockets or cash lockers for economic prosperity and also protects from monetary debacles. Gomati Chakra is related to Goddess Lakshmi. If you closely understand the word, the Gomati Chakra looks like the Sudarshan Chakra or Discus of Lord Krishna. It is believed that the Gomati chakras formed a part of Lord Krishnas majestic palaces in Dwaraka. These chakras embellished the walls and the Lords palaces. Cowrie Shells denote the strength of future, fertility, birth and wealth. Sriphal represents riches and fertility. Lastly shells also are used as tools to repel evil and negativity. This can be placed inside your cash box or you can place it in your home puja altar or temple.
Red Thread Moli: Energized Red Thread Moli is tied to your right wrist (for men) and left for women. Red is associated with lifestyles and strength. It reminds you of your Sankalp at some point of the puja. You can place this in your home puja altar or temple and use it in your daily puja rituals.
Fortune Coin: A blessed Ganesh, Lakshmi, Saraswati coin for your coin box. It represents by no means-finishing wealth and fortune. Lord Ganesha eliminates obstacles, Lakshmi represents auspiciousness and Saraswati represents knowledge. This can be placed inside your cash box or you can place it in your home puja altar or temple.
Tabeez / Kavach: A Pure Silver Tabeez having Homa Bhasma to be worn across the neck or kept in money safe. It suggests their divine energy whilst humans tie them on their fingers or cling in their neck. You can wear the Kavach on your neck or carry it with you in your bag. Also you can place in your home puja altar or temple.
Betel Nut: A Betelnut wrapped in Red Thread is kept on your Puja altar for auspiciousness. Placing it with Betel leaf signifies benefits, energy, excellent health and prosperity. This can be placed in your home puja altar or temple.