Google has chosen Shaligram Shala ( shaligram.com) as the world's first 5 star rated Rudraksha supplying Company
Shaligram.com is most preferred website for Pujas, Rudrakshas, Yantras, Shaligrams by Film Actors, Politicians, Industrialists, Bureaucrats and all devotees.
Rudraksha Ring | Rudraksha Ring in Silver | Rudraksha Ring for Men | Rudraksha Ring for Women | Buy Rudraksha Ring Online
Shaligram Shala is offering Rudraksha Rings in Pure Silver. We have a large number of separate elegant designs for Men and Women rings. Rudraksha Rings in Silver can be worn for getting relief from ill effects of Malefic Planets. Each Rudraksha Ring securely encases a particular Mukhi Rudraksha bead of the best quality. Adding to the power, the Rings have the Bhasma (ash) and Metal connected to the particular Planet inserted in the tubes of the Rings and the Beej Mantra of the Planet finely inscribed on the sides. These adjustable Rings are potent in reinforcing the favorable blessings of the Planets and have given desired outcomes to the devotee. The Rudraksha products are delivered to the customers after proper energization & pran pratishtha. Therefore all the devotees are requested to forward their date, time & place of birth while ordering Rudraksha Ring, so that the proper energization & pran pratishtha could be done on their names before the dispatch of the product.
Rudraksha Beads have long been sought for their supposed magical & medicinal properties. The word Rudraksha (botanical name: Elaeocarpus Angustifolius) is a combination of the words Rudra (Shiva) & Aksha (eyes). According to the ancient spiritual texts like the Shiv Purana & the Devi Bhagwatam this herbal bead i.e. Rudraksh has numerous therapeutic properties & the spiritual significance. You can determine the value of Rudraksh Bead by various colours, sizes, shapes and the number of cuts called Mukhis.
Genuine Rudraksha Found In Nature
Scientifically Rudraksh plant (Elaeocarpus) is a large genus of broad-leaved evergreen trees. Rudraksha trees are almost 50 ft to 200 ft in height and found in the North Indian River Plain of the Himalayas to South-East Asia, Indonesia & Nepal. These trees bear white flowers with fringed petals that develop into the drupaceous fruit resembling olive.
The branches of Rudraksh tree spread in all directions and growing in natural habitat. It is basically grown in the subtropical climatic region & temperature ranges should be from 25 to 30-degree centigrade. In its original form, a Rudraksha is this fruit with a blue husk (like fruits similar to Blueberries) covering the seed (bead). This fruit is kept in water for a number of days after then Rudraksh is taken out after peeling off the pulp. Rudraksh contain 50.031% carbon, 30.53% oxygen, 0.95% nitrogen & 17.897% hydrogen.
In the single tree of Rudraksh, beads come in all different mukhis (faces) at the same time. But higher Mukhis Rudraksh is very rare to find. The Beads come in seasonal patterns every year around mid of the August to mid of October.
Buy Rudraksha Accessories from Shaligram Shala
As per Shiva Purana this divine bead can be worn in the form of bracelet, armlet, locket and mala (rosary). This bead can be worn by using thread along with copper, silver & gold caps or it can be worn in complete silver & gold capping joined with silver or gold wire.
At shaligram.com, the bracelet, armlet, locket and malas are made after following each and every ritual as mentioned in the shastras, vedas, upanishad, puranas & tantras.
The products are delivered to the customers after proper energization, tacchonization & pran pratishtha. Therefore all the devotees are requested to forward their date, time & place of birth while ordering, so that the proper energization & pran pratishtha could be done on their names before the dispatch of this products.
Benefits of Wearing Rudraksh Ring
- Wearer gets peace & harmony, Controls stress, hypertension & blood pressure.
- It mitigates the effects of karmas
- Wearing a Rudraksh Ring protects against unfortunate events & ominous accidents.
- It removes planetary malefic.
- It also aids in memory retention & decision making
- Wearing this ring attracts abundance and also helps in the awakening of Kundalini.
- It increases self-power, balances the chakras & heals diseases in the body.
- It gives peace of mind to the wearer, stimulates the mind & sharpens the intellect.
Tips & Care for your Rudraksha Ring
Rudraksha is a divine bead and it can be worn by anybody irrespective of age, caste, culture, sex, creed & location. But it is advisable that there are some precautions should be taken while using Rudraksh since it is a divine gift of Lord Shiva.
-You can wait for a Monday as it is an auspicious day to start wearing a Rudraksh bead.
-You can also wear it early morning on any auspicious day of the week.
-First of all, take an early morning bath and Chant OM Namah Shivay nine or 108 times.
-Now chant the seed mantra of bead nine or 108 times.
-Now you can wear it by remembering the face of all-auspicious Lord Shiva.
-You should wash beads with water (Ganga Jal) every week.
-You can also soak the beads in water overnight & scrub with a hard plastic brush to clean the pores (remember that beads are strong and do not break with scrubbing).
-Once Rudraksh is dry you can apply a light oil like Olive & Sandalwood oil with a toothbrush.
Ingredients required for abhishek procedure of Rudraksha
- Panchgavya (Water, Milk, Curd, Ghee, Honey)
- Any one Fruit Juice (Coconut water, Ganne ka Ras, Anar Juice)
Abhishek Procedure of Rudraksha
Devotees can do abhishek of Rudraksha once or twice a week as per convenience and the detailed of abhishek procedure of Rudraksha is given below
- Bath Rudraksha with water
- Offer all abhishekam liquid one by one which are Panchgavya (Water, Milk, Curd, Ghee, Honey) and any one Fruit Juice (Coconut water, Ganne ka Ras, Anar Juice)
- Now wipe off the bead with a clean cloth and place it on pedestal
Ingredients required for Worship procedure of Rudraksha
- gandaki river water/ gangajal
- clean cloth
- sandal paste
- tulsi leaf
- Dhoop & Agarbatti
- sweet, fruits and other eatable
- a picture of deity related to Rudraksha
Worship Procedure of Rudraksha
- First of all place the Rudraksha on a metal plate
- Sit facing east direction
- Bath the Rudraksha with gandaki river water/ gangajal
- Wipe it off with clean cloth
- Apply tika of sandal paste on the Rudraksha and place one tulsi leaf on the Shaligra Shila so the tulsi rests on the Rudraksha nicely
- Chant mantra of god/ goddess
- Show Dhoop/ Agarbatti to Rudraksha
- Offer some sweet, fruits and other eatable to the Rudraksha
- Speak out your wish loudly in front of the Rudraksha
- The Rudraksha will be sent after performing Mahapuja and energization.