Goddess Kamakhya or Kamakhya Devi is an important Hindu Tantric goddess of desire who evolved in the Himalayan hills. Kamakhya Devi is worshipped as Siddha Kubjika and is also identified as Goddess Kali & Goddess Maha Tripura Sundari. She is also called as the great goddess of illusion who takes on many forms depending on her mood. Devotees also knew her as Kameshwari means beloved goddess of desire.
Kamakhya Temple is dedicated to the Kamakhya Devi, Who fulfils all the desires and provides protection. This temple is one of the fifty-one Shakti Pithas. Being one of the oldest temples in India it is also known as the Kamrup-Kamakhya. Kamakhya Temple forms the principal temple along with other temples which are dedicated to ten goddesses i.e. Kali, Tara, Sodashi, Bhairavi, Dhumavati, Bagalamukhi, Bhuvaneshwari, Chhinnamasta, Matangi & Kamalatmika. Kamakhya Temple is where the womb and the vagina of Goddess Sati fell. This Kamakhya temple holds a special significance for Shakti and the Tantra Vidya Sadhaks. Devotees flock to the Kamakhya temple to receive the Kamiya sindoor which is found once a year in the month of June. This sindoor is in rock-solid form and is much sought after for its miraculous properties which bring the blessings of the Goddess to you.
Benefits of Kamakhya Shaligram
- Worshipping Kamakhya Shaligram gives protection against black magic or those who envy you and try to perform black magic on you.
- This shila is very powerful for winning over enemies, legal cases and other disputes.
- It is also best for prosperity & good health.
- It is beneficial for appeasing all the nine planets and removing the doshas associated with them.
- Worship Kamakhya Devi Shaligram is also beneficial for conceiving a child for those couples who are unable to have a child.
Ingredients required for abhishek procedure of Shaligram Shila
- Panchgavya (Water, Milk, Curd, Ghee, Honey)
- Any one Fruit Juice (Coconut water, Ganne ka Ras, Anar Juice)
Abhishek Procedure of Shaligram Shila
Devotees can do abhishek of Shaligram Shila once or twice a week as per convenience and the detailed of abhishek procedure of Shaligram Shila is given below
- Bath Shaligram Stone with water
- Offer all abhishekam liquid one by one which are Panchgavya (Water, Milk, Curd, Ghee, Honey) and any one Fruit Juice (Coconut water, Ganne ka Ras, Anar Juice)
- Now wipe off Shaligram Shila with a clean cloth and place it on pedestal
Ingredients required for Worship procedure of Shaligram Shila
- gandaki river water/ gangajal
- clean cloth
- sandal paste
- tulsi leaf
- Dhoop & Agarbatti
- sweet, fruits and other eatable
- a picture of deity related to Shaligram Shila
Worship Procedure of Shaligram Shila
- First of all place the Shaligram Shila on a metal plate
- Sit facing east direction
- Bath the Shaligram Shila with gandaki river water/ gangajal
- Wipe it off with clean cloth
- Apply tika of sandal paste on the Shaligram Shila and place one tulsi leaf on the Shaligra Shila so the tulsi rests on the Shaligram Shila nicely
- Chant mantra of god/ goddess
- Show Dhoop/ Agarbatti to Shaligram Shila
- Offer some sweet, fruits and other eatable to the Shaligram Shila
- Speak out your wish loudly in front of the Shaligram Shila
Why Buy Shaligram Shila From Shaligram Shala
The Shaligram products are delivered to the customers after proper energization & pran pratishtha. Therefore all the devotees are requested to forward their date, time & place of birth while ordering Shaligram Shila, so that the proper energization & pran pratishtha could be done on their names before the dispatch of the Shaligram.