Plate Yantra | Special Plate Yantra | Small Size Yantra | Buy Yantra Online | Yantra Benefits
We at Shaligram Shala (shaligram.com) offering a large collection of small size yantra. Yantra carries mantra and geometric figures which are practical and magical to provide a perfect environment for potential positive changes. When these sacred energized yantras are worshipped in the right way using mantra and placed at the right direction, will activate pre-programmed Yantra fulfilling purpose or intention for which it is used. Yantra is the most sacred device, also called the talisman, which carries a complex Engine of Energy containing geometric figures, mantras and mystical patterns. Worshipping these yantras will be able to tune into the universal powers transforming engines of cosmic energy. This These yantras are divine products that carry blessings of the Lord who stays with you till the time the device is worshipped wholeheartedly. The Yantra products are delivered to the customers after proper energization & pran pratishtha. Therefore all the devotees are requested to forward their birth details, time & place of birth on email email@example.com or whatsapp at 9322646421 while ordering yantra, so that the proper energization & pran pratishtha could be done on their names before the dispatch of the yantra.
Yantra is a complex sacred geometry used for worshipping and meditation. It is an instrument that plays a vital role in solving different problems faced by the worshippers. Although it is the most difficult geometrical figure to draw, it has much power. Each of the Yantra mentioned under our category comes with divine power that can make the purchase valuable. There are various interpretations and many figures representing these yantras. The three major types are- plane, pyramidal and spherical. The worshipping of these yantras is practiced since ages, and India is not the only country to practice. These yantras are worshipped in different countries and purchased by worshippers globally. It is the worship of the respective deity in a diagrammatic form, and is regarded as the highest form of devi/devta worship.
Significance of Special Plate Yantra
One of the reasons why people worship this shree Yantra is it helps in earning good health, wealth and peaceful life. We all go through many issues and keep finding solutions for the same. Many people also have a strong belief that shree Yantra will help in breaking obstacles in life. Some people face business loss, lack of love, no child, hard to get married, and other such problems. These sacred energized yantras can bring down this problem. However, Yantra requires right placement, chanting of mantras and worshipping wholeheartedly.
Placement of Plate Yantra
Yantra energizes the place where it is installed. It may be placed near the entrance of the home/ office/ shop or in the living room/ at reception/ study room or office cabin. Yantra is best placed in the East direction. It gets energized by the rising rays of the Sun. With the divine vibrations of the East corner, Yantra provides extraordinary positive vibes and energies to the dwelling through its mystical geometry.
Ingredients required for abhishek procedure of Yantra
- Panchgavya (Water, Milk, Curd, Ghee, Honey)
- Any one Fruit Juice (Coconut water, Sugarcane Juice, Pomegranate Juice)
Abhishek Procedure of Yantra
Devotees can do abhishek of Yantra once or twice a week as per convenience and the detailed of abhishek procedure of yantra is given below
- Bath Yantra with water
- Offer all abhishekam liquid one by one which are Panchgavya (Water, Milk, Curd, Ghee, Honey) and any one Fruit Juice (Coconut water, Sugarcane Juice, Pomegranate Juice)
- Now wipe off yantra with a clean cloth and place it on pedestal
Ingredients required for Worship procedure of Yantra
- gandaki river water/ gangajal
- clean cloth
- sandal paste
- tulsi leaf
- Dhoop & Agarbatti
- sweet, fruits and other eatable
- a picture of deity related to yantra
Worship Procedure of Yantra
- First of all place the yantra on a metal plate
- Sit facing east direction
- Bath the yantra with gandaki river water/ gangajal
- Wipe it off with clean cloth
- Apply tika of sandal paste on the yantra and place one tulsi leaf on the yantra so the tulsi rests on the yantra nicely
- Chant mantra of god/ goddess
- Show Dhoop/ Agarbatti to Yantra
- Offer some sweet, fruits and other eatable to the yantra
- Speak out your wish loudly in front of the yantra