All About Gauri Shankar Rudraksha
The most powerful Rudraksha, Gauri Shankar, which is extremely rare, is what we bring. This Rudraksha is made up of two naturally connected Rudraksha beads that symbolise the union of Lord Shiva and Lady Parvati (Gauri) (Shankar). Buy Gauri Shankar Rudraksha online with us to avail the original, natural Nepal origin beads, given at the finest original Gauri Shankar Rudraksha pricing. The Rudraksha awakens Divine love and promotes harmony and tranquility in the home, positively in all areas of life, and success in finding compatible companions in both personal and professional relationships.
Why Wear Gauri Shankar Rudraksha
The holy union of Lord Shiva and Maa Parvati is symbolised by the Gauri Shankar Rudraksha, a celestial bead. When worn properly, this potent Rudraksha offers a number of advantages and is mostly found in two varieties: the Java Indonesian form and the Nepali variety. The Mukhi lines are deeply engraved and easily apparent on the Nepalese-made Gauri Shankar Rudrakshas, which are bigger, more developed, and have a thorny surface. The Nepal beads are heavier than the Java bead. In contrast, the Java Rudraksha beads are smaller than the Nepalese beads, have a smoother surface, and have Mukhi lines that are thin rather than deep.
Because a Nepali bead has a larger surface area, its healing frequency is stronger and it produces results faster than a Java bead, which takes a little bit longer. But, over time, both the Java and Nepal Gauri Shankar Rudrakshas and offer the same advantages and outcomes. Because of its lower cost, smooth texture, and small size, which can be used to create lovely jewellery designs, the Java kind of Rudraksha beads is typically preferred by the majority of our clientele. These are examples of both types of photographs.
Ruling Deity of Gauri Shankar Rudraksha
The celestial union of Goddess Parvati and Lord Shiva is symbolised by the fortunate and uncommon Gauri Shankar Rudraksha. The intellect and soul are represented by two naturally linked Rudrakshas on this rudraksha. This mystic Rudraksha aids in meditation, balances a persons relationships, links the wearer with universal love, awakens their inner consciousness, and opens up their Hrit Padma Chakra. Praying over this Rudraksha elevates ones spiritual state and inspires an unadulterated, all-encompassing love. Also, this magnificent Rudraksha aids in fostering harmony and serenity within families.
Ruling Planet of Gauri Shankar Rudraksha
Planet Venus rules the Gauri Shankar Rudraksha. The Venus being its ruling planet bestows charm, magnetism, radiance and a glowing aura to the wearer.
Significance of Gauri Shankar Rudraksha
According to the Puranas, the Gauri Shankar is the best for creating a very happy marriage and family life as well as relationships between husband and wife, parents and children, and family members and friends. It is believed that when a devotee wears a garland or Kantha made of 32 Gauri Shankar beads, Lord Shiva takes on human form. Due to the fact that it is the combined and unified form of Lord Shiva and the Lady Uma, it has such a powerful influence that it contributes to the growth and extension of the universe. This shape becomes the reason for the universes expansion, bringing fecundity. It makes the husband and wife identify each other.
Gauri Shankar Rudraksha Mantra
Mantras: Om Gaurishankaraya Namoh Namah, Om Namah Shivaya
मंत्र: ॐ गौरीशंकराय नमोह नमः, ॐ नमः शिवाय
Gauri Shankar Rudraksha Benefits
1) By wearing Gauri Shankar Rudraksha beads, improve in knowledge of his or her existence and awareness within the universe.
2) It influences every sphere of the wearers life towards a positive direction whether or not its work, leisure, family, marriage, children or other activities like sports and business.
3) It attracts materialistic abundance.
4) Enhances charm and self-worth of the wearer and also the alignment with universal consciousness.
5) It attracts new opportunities for wealth and brings positivity.
Spiritual Benefits of Gauri Shankar Rudraksha Bead
1) Praying and wearer of Gauri Shankar Rudraksha uplifts a person spiritually and evokes a state of affection which is pure.
2) The Gauri Shankar Rudraksha promote family harmony and family peace.
3) The Gauri Shankar could be a potent and exquisite healing symbol and a mode of worship for ones reference to the universal consciousness.
4) It attracts suitable partnerships within the wearers personal and calling.
5) The Venus being its ruling planet bestows charm, radiance, magnetism and a glowing aura to those who wear this Rudraksha.
Health Benefits of Gauri Shankar Rudraksha Bead
1) It is also very good for the longevity of the inmates.
2) For the ladies who undergo miscarriage, this is a perfect Rudraksha for them to have a virtuous child.
Who Can Wear Gauri Shankar Bead
Devotees of all cultures, backgrounds, caste, religion and gender can wear this divine Rudraksha bead. This Rudraksha helps awaken the inner conscious, disclose the Hrit Padma Chakra, aligns oneself with helps in meditation ,Universal love,and harmonizes relationships to those who wear magically Gauri Shankar Rudraksha. Praying and wearer of Gauri Shankar Rudraksha uplifts a person spiritually and evokes a state of affection which is pure. This Rudraksha also helps in promoting family peace and family harmony of the wearer.
Shaligram Shala is the Best Supplier in the World
Shaligram Shala (shaligram.com) is the best supplier in the world of Natural and Genuine Rudraksha Beads. Rudraksha bead from Shaligram Shala are handpicked and undergo strict quality check. We have a dedicated and experienced team to ensure that we deal only in genuine and premium quality beads. Being the largest supplier of Rudraksha bead in the world, we command best quality and affordable price in regular, collector and super collector beads. We at Shaligram Shala offer Rudraksha from Nepal and Indonesia.
Why Buy Rudraksha from Shaligram Shala
The Rudraksha products are delivered to the customers after proper energization & pran pratishtha. Therefore all the devotees are requested to forward their date, time & place of birth while ordering Rudraksha Beads, so that the proper energization & pran pratishtha could be done on their names before the dispatch of the product.
Precautions for Gauri Shankar Rudraksha
1. Gauri Shankar Rudraksha is immensely powerful Rudraksha.
2. The Abhimantrit Rudrakshas which are energised following the correct procedure as mentioned in Jabalo Upanishad by its Mool Mantra and Beej Mantra and by performing several kriyas should only be worn.
3. After wearing Mala you should chant Mantras above when ever you get time during the day for energising Rudrakshas.
4. Gauri Shankar Rudraksha should be capped with gold or silver and should be worn round the neck or be placed at the worshipping place.
5. Day for wearing is Monday after taking bath in morning before 12 noon.While wearing continuously chant the mantras.
6. The selected code number of Rudraksha will only be sent.
7. The bead when worn, should touch the body.
8. Wearing this Rudraksha or sitting close to Rudraksha and doing meditation facing East in the morning will rejunivate Rudraksha as well as you.
Testing of Gauri Shankar Rudraksha
For testing the genuity of Gauri Shankar Rudraksha, placed the bead inside a glass full of water for one hour duration. After taking out if the bead remains solid, the bead is genuine. The remaining water inside the glass should not contain any worms, and color of water should remain transparent. Now clearly observe the bead for tiny holes or damages. If everything is ok, dry the bead under the fan and wear it as mentioned above.
Buy Rudraksha Accessories from Shaligram Shala
As per Shiva Purana the Rudrakshas can be worn in the form of bracelet, armlet, locket and mala (rosary). Rudrakshas can be worn by using thread along with copper, silver & gold caps or it can be worn in complete silver & gold capping joined with silver or gold wire. At shaligram.com, the bracelet, armlet, locket and malas are made after following each and every ritual as mentioned in the shastras, vedas, upanishad, puranas & tantras. The rudraksha products are delivered to the customers after proper energization, tacchonization & pran pratishtha. Therefore all the devotees are requested to forward their date, time & place of birth while ordering rudrakshas, so that the proper energization & pran pratishtha could be done on their names before the dispatch of the Rudrakshas.
Ingredients required for abhishek procedure of Rudraksha
- Panchgavya (Water, Milk, Curd, Ghee, Honey)
- Any one Fruit Juice (Coconut water, Ganne ka Ras, Anar Juice)
Abhishek Procedure of Rudraksha
Devotees can do abhishek of Rudraksha once or twice a week as per convenience and the detailed of abhishek procedure of Rudraksha is given below
- Bath Rudraksha with water
- Offer all abhishekam liquid one by one which are Panchgavya (Water, Milk, Curd, Ghee, Honey) and any one Fruit Juice (Coconut water, Ganne ka Ras, Anar Juice)
- Now wipe off Rudraksha with a clean cloth and place it on pedestal
Ingredients required for Worship procedure of Rudraksha
- gandaki river water/ gangajal
- clean cloth
- sandal paste
- tulsi leaf
- Dhoop & Agarbatti
- sweet, fruits and other eatable
- a picture of deity related to Rudraksha
Worship Procedure of Rudraksha
- First of all place the Rudraksha on a metal plate
- Sit facing east direction
- Bath the Rudraksha with gandaki river water/ gangajal
- Wipe it off with clean cloth
- Apply tika of sandal paste on the Rudraksha and place one tulsi leaf on the Shaligra Shila so the tulsi rests on the Rudraksha nicely - Chant mantra of god/ goddess
- Show Dhoop/ Agarbatti to Rudraksha
- Offer some sweet, fruits and other eatable to the Rudraksha
- Speak out your wish loudly in front of the Rudraksha
- The Rudraksha will be sent after performing Mahapuja and energization
How to Maintain the Rudrakshas So That They Have a Life of More Than 500 Years
1. Please inspect the Rudrakshas thoroughly for any damage or some artificial line carved on the Rudrakshas.
2. Please see that the thread or the silver wire which is used to make a rosary or mala or bracelet is not damaging the holes of the Rudrakshas by pushing the holes of the Rudrakshas very hard.
3. Please take care of the Rudrakshas in the best possible way so that they do not get damaged while wearing and see that they do not bang against some hard object.
4. It is better that no telcom powder is applied on the chest especially that part of the chest, where the Rudraksha rests. This telcom powder if applied goes inside the mukhasor faces of the Rudrakshas and block the complete energy flow from the seeds of the Rudrakshas.
5. Wear the Rudrakshas always in such a way that they should always touch your body.
6. Wear the Rudrakshas close to the location of the chakras for better results. Please consult Rajeev Krishna mob no. +919322646421 before wearing the Rudrakshas.
7. Once the rudrakshas are worn, lots of negativity is absorbed by the rudraksha as it is a dielectric. Once the negativity is fully absorbed say in 3 or 4 days then the rudraksha has to washed with a little soap water and clean it with normal water. Dry it thoroughly under the fan or AC. Do not dry under sun. Apply mixture of pure Sandalwood and olive oil ( buy this good quality mixture of Pure Sandalwood oil and Olive oil from Shaligram Shala) with the help of a new tooth brush. Just take very little oil in the brush and spread that in the entire rudraksha especially on the mukhas or faces and over the body of the Rudraksha. The ratio of mixture of pure Sandalwood oil and Olive oil should be 1:10. ( You can take this mixture from Shaligram Shala directly). Keep it for drying for atleast 2 hours. Do not apply too much of the oil.
8. After every 7 to 10 days clean the Rudrakshas in a same way that is repeat the same procedure as mentioned in sl. 7 so that the Rudrakshas remain fresh and rejuvenated.
8A. Please buy or order one Rudrakshas Maintenance Kit from Shaligram Shala. This will help in cleaning of Rudrakshas more effectively.
9. It is good to wear the Rudrakshas for as much time as possible in a day but I would advise to remove the Rudrakshas at night before sleeping as night is a private affair and even Gods does not come in between wife and the husband. Those who are not married or leading a saintly life can wear the Rudrakshas at night also. But ensure that they should not get damaged or hurt you while turning on the bed ( karvat lene se) at night. In the morning after taking bath again wear that after chanting Aum Namah Shivaye atleast 3 times of multiple of three times.
10. If you are not in the position of taking bath on a particular day, just purify your self by sprinkling the water three times from your right hand on your head. This is considered as the symbolic bath being taken by the devotee.
11. During the ladies menses or periods it is good to avoid wearing Rudrakshas for 2 or 3 days only for the ladies. But gents can wear the Rudrakshas even if the wife or daughter or any lady is mensurating in the house.
12. While wearing Rudrakshas, no masterbation should be done or sexual thoughts be brought in the mind. If it is unavoidable then take the rudraksha out from the neck or hand and keep it inside the holy pouch which is provided with every Rudraksha or mala or bracelet. Do not wear the Rudrakshas on that day. Wear the Rudrakshas the next day after taking bath.
13. After removing the mala or rudraksha or bracelet the same needs to be kept in the temple or some holy place and not in the bedroom especially when and husband and wife are sleeping together.
14. Liquor or non-veg can be consumed while wearing the Rudrakshas. However try to avoid these things as far as possible. Also if unavoidable then the Rudrakshas can be kept in the holy pouch and worn again next day after taking bath and after chanting the mantra.
15. For normal urination it is not mandatory to remove the Rudrakshas from the body. However three times the water be sprinkled by the right hand to purify oneself after the natures call is answered. However if going for passing stool or phesis then the rudrakshas have to be removed from the body and should be worn only after the purification process is done.
16. Be polite and gentle with yourself and others when you are wearing the Rudrakshas. Lord Shiva is with you in the form of Rudrakshas.
17. Do not be angry or tensed while wearing the Rudrakshas. Just chant the maha mantra Aum Namah Shivaye and take long breathe for couple of minutes and become normal. Rudraksha will help you to calm down and you can take appropriate action to resolve the challenging situation thereafter.
18. Look after the rudraksha like a small child who requires attention at all points of time.
19. Do not let anyone touch your rudraksha as his or her negative or positive energy could be transmitted to the rudraksha.
20. If the rudraksha has fallen down on the ground by mistake while wearing or taking it out then touch the rudraksha on your head or Ajna chakra three times, ask for mercy of Lord Shiva and chant Aum Namah Shivaye 3 times and either wear it or keep it at a holy place.
21. Everyday while wearing the Rudrakshas chant Aum Namah Shivaye or Mahamrityunjay mantra minimum 3 times or in the multiple of three times.
22. Do not take the Rudrakshas to the cremation ceremony.
23. Keep on chanting mantra Aum Namah Shivaye continuously whole day even if you are working or doing some work.
24. Make a habit of greeting others by saying " Jai Shiv Shankar Shambho"
25. The rudrakshas could be passed on to the next generation by performing a simple ritual. For that you can call Mr. Rajeev Krishna on his mobile +919322646421.
26. Avoid wearing anybodys Rudrakshas before doing the transferring ritual.
27. If you the above simple rules, the rudraksha will serve you and your generations for 500 years or more.
28. Contact Rajeev Krishna on his email email@example.com if there are any doubts regarding maintaining of rudraksha are concerned.
Associated Chakra Planet & Products
If the above Rudraksha Bead is worshipped along with the following items, the power of this bead increases manifolds times more. If you buy any of these items, we shall energize that item during your puja so that these will give you very good results. We will energize and also do Abhimantram of that item.
- Vishudha Chakra
is balanced by performing this puja. Chakra is seven centers of religious energy in the human body. Chakras are the circular vortexes of power that are situated in seven different points on the spinal column, and all the seven chakras are related to the different organs and glands within the body. These chakras are responsible for disturbing life energy.
- Jupitor (Guru) is associated with this Rudraksha. According to the Vedic astrology, all the nine planets in your horoscope (Kundali) affect the course of life i.e. marriage, career, health, finances etc. The movement of these planets in the horoscope forms yogas or doshas (negative influences). Due to these Navagraha doshas, people face various obstacles & hindrances in their life. In order to minimize and negate the malefic doshas or malefic influence of these planets, we perform various Pujas & Yagnas.
- Shivlinga Shaligram
& Shiv Parvati Shaligram
can be worshipped along with this Rudraksha and it gives very good results. The Shaligram is a natural stone that is Lord Vishnu itself. Shaligram is a Blackstone brought from Gandaki river-beds in the Muktinath area of Nepal. Shalagram Shila is also known as Salagram/ Shalagram/ Saligram Sila. Shaligram worshipped in the temple as well as in the houses. Shaligram is a fossilized shell used in South Asia as an iconic symbol and form of Lord Vishnu. They are typically in the form of spherical, black-colored and smooth in nature. We offer a pure array of Shri Shalagram. Its origination place is also likewise of Sankha, Moti or Gomati Chakra which are Aquatic States. Shalagram is a Blackstone brought from Gandaki river, there is a big place called Shalagram and these Shalagram are hundreds of years old.
- Wearing Yellow Sapphire (Peela Pukhraj)
along with this Rudraksha gives results quickly. Gemstones also known as gems, precious stones, semi-precious stones, Vedic gemstones, Jyotish gemstones are one of the most beautiful & exotic minerals with elegant appearance & color. Gems or Gemstones Jewelleries are extensively used for healing and self-empowerment. There are different types of gems with different prices. The price of gemstones depends on the quality of minerals & availability.
Murtis & Idols
- You should also worship Shiva
Idols along with the Rudraksha. shaligram.com is one of the leading websites which deals in very high quality and rare Murtis & Idols made of makrana marbles & brass. The Pranpratisthit Murtis are actual live Murties and bestow the devotee with longevity, protection against sudden accidents and thefts.
- Worshipping Shiva Yantra
along with the above rudraksha gives accurate results. Yantra established the vibration of large resonance or amplitude with the benefic energy of the cosmos. These vibrations generate contact with highly elevated energies and help to enhance the spirituality within and attain spiritual course of conduct in our daily lives. It also increases the intensity of prayer & makes our thoughts more influential & strong.
- Performing Shiv Shakti Puja Mantra Japa and Yajna
gives you very good results. Shaligram Shala Puja and Yagna Services is the most trusted brand for online Hindu pujas and yajna services providers. Our Managing Director of Shaligram Shala Sh. Rajeev Krishna Dasa who is Initiated in Gaudiya Sampradaya has been performing very big pujas like Ati Rudra Puja with 108 priests, Laksh Chandi puja and Yagna with 1100 priests, Satchandi Yagna, Ganesha Laxmi Saraswati pujas, Laxmi Narayana Pujas, Shiva Durga Pujas, Sudarshana Homam, Dasha Mahavidya Pujas, Nav Durga pujas, Navagraha poojas etc.