Google has chosen Shaligram Shala ( shaligram.com) as the world's first 5 star rated Rudraksha supplying Company
Shaligram.com is most preferred website for Pujas, Rudrakshas, Yantras, Shaligrams by Film Actors, Politicians, Industrialists, Bureaucrats and all devotees.
Divya Vaikuntha Maha Sangraha | Shaligram Collection | Shaligram Sangraha
The powerful Vaikuntha Maha Sangraha comprises of 108 Shaligrama Shilas. It is considered to be the ultimate Sangraha which can lead the devotee to Moksha or Salvation. As per Skanda Purana Lord Narayan says that a place where 108 Shaligram Shilas are placed and worshipped I personally come and stay there and grant boons to the worshipper. Vaikuntha means the ABODE OF LORD VISHNU. Describing about the grandeur of Vaikuntha, the Lord Mahadeva told Parvati that a person who has total devotion in Lord Narayana attains Vaikuntha after his death. The Shaligram Shila products are delivered to the customers after proper energization & pran pratishtha. Therefore all the devotees are requested to forward their date, time & place of birth while ordering this divine shila so that the proper energization & pran pratishtha could be done on their names before the dispatch of the product.
Vaikuntha is the abode of Lord Narayana and consists of numerous Janapadas. The magnificence of Vaikunth is beyond description and it houses many grand palaces fully decorated with jewels and diamonds and are eternally beautiful. The central part of Vaikuntha is called Ayodhya and is well protected by dwarpals named Chanda, Prachanda, Bhadra, Subhadra, Jaya, Vijay, Dhata and Vidhata. Vaikunth is inhabited by countless divine people who live in well illuminated houses. Lord Shiva further says that "In the central part of Ayodhya is situated the antahpuri of Lord Narayana. It is inhabited by celestial beauties "apsaras". There is a divine Canopy situated just at the centre of Antahpuri, where the Lord Vishnu has his divine throne. The divine throne is surrounded by deities as well as by the embodiments of all the four Vedas namely Rigveda, Yajurveda, Samaveda and Atharvaveda. The deities Agni, Surya and Chandrama have their dwellings at the centre of Vishnus throne. There is a grand pedestal called "Yogpeeth" established on the throne. A beautiful lotus flower is established on the Yogpeeth on which is seated Lord Vishnu along with his consort "Laxmi".
Lord Narayan at Vaikuntha
The Narayana appears divine in his complexion of a blue lotus, whose radiance is enough to subdue crores of sun. He has radiant earrings hangings down his earlobes. His forehead is covered with curly hair. He has the famous Kaustubh mani in his neck. He holds a conch and a chakra in each of his two hands and the remaining two hands are in the posture of giving blessings. So this is the Aura of the Lord Vishnu". At Vaikuntha, where everything is spiritual and personal, there are forests in the name of happiness that yield to all desires with trees that throughout all seasons are filled with splendid flowers.
Benefits for worshipping Divya Vaikuntha Shaligram Sangraha
- For extreme protection against occult, black magic and jealousy from the negative persons
- For immense and continuous flow of wealth
- It will remove obstacles and bestow you with great respect, dignity, radiance, success, invincibility and balance your planets
- It will take you out from all debts, make the person return your all money, provides to security of job and ensure good business
- It provides good health, good health of children and parents and make you secure from anxiousness, uncertainty and legal hassles
- To attain moksha
- To get Bhakti Yog
- For philanthropy and austerities
Importance & Significance of Divya Vaikunth Shaligram Sangraha
This Shaligram Sangraha helps in fulfilling all worldly comforts like building of own house, own office, settlement, settlement of children, good health to everyone in the house. He will take you to Dhyana Yoga, where you can do immense meditation and open your all chakras. He will bestow you longevity and extreme protection from sudden accidents and thefts and His consort Goddess Laxmi will provide you immense wealth. Prabhu we shall mail you the entire pooja procedure and the precautions we should take to take care of the Shaligram Shilas once your order is dispatched Prabhu.
Ingredients required for abhishek procedure of Shaligram Shila
- Panchgavya (Water, Milk, Curd, Ghee, Honey)
- Any one Fruit Juice (Coconut water, Ganne ka Ras, Anar Juice)
Abhishek Procedure of Shaligram Shila
Devotees can do abhishek of Shaligram Shila once or twice a week as per convenience and the detailed of abhishek procedure of Shaligram Shila is given below
- Bath Shaligram Stone with water
- Offer all abhishekam liquid one by one which are Panchgavya (Water, Milk, Curd, Ghee, Honey) and any one Fruit Juice (Coconut water, Ganne ka Ras, Anar Juice)
- Now wipe off Shaligram Shila with a clean cloth and place it on pedestal
Ingredients required for Worship procedure of Shaligram Shila
- gandaki river water/ gangajal
- clean cloth
- sandal paste
- tulsi leaf
- Dhoop & Agarbatti
- sweet, fruits and other eatable
- a picture of deity related to Shaligram Shila
Worship Procedure of Shaligram Shila
- First of all place the Shaligram Shila on a metal plate
- Sit facing east direction
- Bath the Shaligram Shila with gandaki river water/ gangajal
- Wipe it off with clean cloth
- Apply tika of sandal paste on the Shaligram Shila and place one tulsi leaf on the Shaligra Shila so the tulsi rests on the Shaligram Shila nicely
- Chant mantra of god/ goddess
- Show Dhoop/ Agarbatti to Shaligram Shila
- Offer some sweet, fruits and other eatable to the Shaligram Shila
- Speak out your wish loudly in front of the Shaligram Shila
- The Shila shown in the picture will be sent.
- The Shaligram will be sent after performing Mahapuja and energization.
Why Buy Shaligram Shila From Shaligram Shala
The Shaligram products are delivered to the customers after proper energization & pran pratishtha. Therefore all the devotees are requested to forward their date, time & place of birth while ordering Shaligram Shila, so that the proper energization & pran pratishtha could be done on their names before the dispatch of the Shaligram.